This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

How many days would you last on 4chan? Can you defeat the hoards of trolls?

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a real battle.

#3 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Defeat is a wierd way to spell "join"

I've never posted, but I'm on /b/ occasionally restoring my self-esteem. Forget faith in humanity restored, I go on /b and am thankful that I'm not THAT f*cked up. But they will never break me.

#4 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Defeat is a wierd way to spell "join"

I've never posted, but I'm on /b/ occasionally restoring my self-esteem. Forget faith in humanity restored, I go on /b and am thankful that I'm not THAT f*cked up. But they will never break me.

/b/ is the pithole of the internet.

#5 Posted by dondave (36408 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: @KnightRise: what's 4chan?

#6 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

I spend a few hours a day on /b/ /g/ and /p/.

#7 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@Kingjohnrocks: @KnightRise: what's 4chan?

4chan is a site where trolls and Anonymous prowl. They have made people do suicide and they have laughed at suicide. They have laughed at deaths of veterans. They have pictures of babies being aten or organs coming alive. It's just sick,.

#8 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: Lol wut? xD

#9 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@Kingjohnrocks: @KnightRise: what's 4chan?

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany.

#10 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd last...forever. I used to post on 4chan years ago before I found the wonderful site 420chan which is infinitely better, I can handle myself in that hole of degradation for as long as necessary.

#11 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: Hey.... shut up.

#12 Posted by drgnx (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

Go spend time on the World of Warcraft forums every-time a popular trademark launches a new MMO, 4chan has got nothing on those trolls!

#13 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@dondave said:

@Kingjohnrocks: @KnightRise: what's 4chan?

4chan is a site where trolls and Anonymous prowl. They have made people do suicide and they have laughed at suicide. They have laughed at deaths of veterans. They have pictures of babies being aten or organs coming alive. It's just sick,.

I don't...think you've ever been on 4chan.

ONE out of like 25 sections does not define the entire site. And even then, the majority of what you're talking about doesn't ever happen.

#14 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

(I'm talking about /b and request by the way)

#15 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

I can take anything they throw at me.

#16 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@dondave said:

@Kingjohnrocks: @KnightRise: what's 4chan?

4chan is a site where trolls and Anonymous prowl. They have made people do suicide and they have laughed at suicide. They have laughed at deaths of veterans. They have pictures of babies being aten or organs coming alive. It's just sick,.

I don't...think you've ever been on 4chan.

ONE out of like 25 sections does not define the entire site. And even then, the majority of what you're talking about doesn't ever happen.

I love how you try to justify /b/

#17 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: Like I said, its an awesome place and I spend hours everyday on /b/.

#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20145 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all, this :

@Decoy Elite said:

Not a real battle.

Second of all :

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@dondave said:

@Kingjohnrocks: @KnightRise: what's 4chan?

4chan is a site where trolls and Anonymous prowl. They have made people do suicide and they have laughed at suicide. They have laughed at deaths of veterans. They have pictures of babies being aten or organs coming alive. It's just sick,.

  1. Why would someone go on 4chan in the first place for advice on suicidal thoughts? That makes as much sense as popping in to visit Batman expecting a comedy show.
  2. Organs coming alive? How is that even real? Its obviously fake. As for the death of veterans and babies being eaten, that's probably a small majority of very sick posters, who lurk on every forum board, not just 4chan (although 4chan probably has the most since it is uncensored).
#19 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (476 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is stupid.

inb4 someone posts this on /b/ and they decide to raid and/or ddos the site.

#20 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: its ok I used to go on when I got high

@xeon1cs: @Kingjohnrocks: before you two start, can you guys use reply instead of qoute? I'm getting notifications that I don't need.

#21 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

said:

@Kingjohnrocks: what's 4chan?

4chan is a site where trolls and Anonymous prowl. They have made people do suicide and they have laughed at suicide. They have laughed at deaths of veterans. They have pictures of babies being aten or organs coming alive. It's just sick,.

I don't...think you've ever been on 4chan.

ONE out of like 25 sections does not define the entire site. And even then, the majority of what you're talking about doesn't ever happen.

I love how you try to justify /b/

Where am I justifying /b/? No where. Glad we cleared that up.

Again, it's obvious you don't actually go to 4chan.

#22 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

said:

@Kingjohnrocks: what's 4chan?

4chan is a site where trolls and Anonymous prowl. They have made people do suicide and they have laughed at suicide. They have laughed at deaths of veterans. They have pictures of babies being aten or organs coming alive. It's just sick,.

I don't...think you've ever been on 4chan.

ONE out of like 25 sections does not define the entire site. And even then, the majority of what you're talking about doesn't ever happen.

I love how you try to justify /b/

Where am I justifying /b/? No where. Glad we cleared that up.

Again, it's obvious you don't actually go to 4chan.

I went to /b/ and I threw up, I saw a picture of a baby being eaten by something I can not say on this site,

#23 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

First of all, this :

@Decoy Elite said:

Not a real battle.

Second of all :

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@dondave said:

@Kingjohnrocks: @KnightRise: what's 4chan?

4chan is a site where trolls and Anonymous prowl. They have made people do suicide and they have laughed at suicide. They have laughed at deaths of veterans. They have pictures of babies being aten or organs coming alive. It's just sick,.

  1. Why would someone go on 4chan in the first place for advice on suicidal thoughts? That makes as much sense as popping in to visit Batman expecting a comedy show.
  2. Organs coming alive? How is that even real? Its obviously fake. As for the death of veterans and babies being eaten, that's probably a small majority of very sick posters, who lurk on every forum board, not just 4chan (although 4chan probably has the most since it is uncensored).

Geek, of course those pictures are fake. It's still sick though. There's also alot of adult content, etc.

Also, suicidial thoughts? No trolls ON 4chan drove people to suicide before.

#24 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: Congratulations. One post out of 20 pages.

Again, that does not define the entire site.

I'd also love to see an article where someone was driven to suicide because of 4chan. And not someone who is mentally unstable either.

#25 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: Well to be honest people who commit suicide from anonymous insults that could easily be ignored and/or blocked probably shouldn't be using the internet in the first place, let alone 4chan.

#26 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

said:

@Kingjohnrocks: what's 4chan?

4chan is a site where trolls and Anonymous prowl. They have made people do suicide and they have laughed at suicide. They have laughed at deaths of veterans. They have pictures of babies being aten or organs coming alive. It's just sick,.

I don't...think you've ever been on 4chan.

ONE out of like 25 sections does not define the entire site. And even then, the majority of what you're talking about doesn't ever happen.

I love how you try to justify /b/

Where am I justifying /b/? No where. Glad we cleared that up.

Again, it's obvious you don't actually go to 4chan.

I went to /b/ and I threw up, I saw a picture of a baby being eaten by something I can not say on this site,

Lol.

#27 Posted by Bossmonster (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

I ROFLSTOMP

#28 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@Kingjohnrocks: Congratulations. One post out of 20 pages.

Again, that does not define the entire site.

I'd also love to see an article where someone was driven to suicide because of 4chan. And not someone who is mentally unstable either.

>mentally stable

>suicide

Pick one.

#29 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

/co/ /a/ /toy/ and some...others...are my usual watering hole over there.

#30 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2169 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they would come at me.

#31 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

I get on /b/, /vg/, /v/, pol/, /vp/, /g/, /co/, and /tv/. 4chans not as bad as it sounds. It's dark humor sometimes, but it teaches you to laugh at everything. I love it to be honest. Sure, loli stuff is gross, but hey. 4chan is actually my homepage.

#32 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainDoeo said:

I get on /b/, /vg/, /v/, pol/, /vp/, /g/, /co/, and /tv/. 4chans not as bad as it sounds. It's dark humor sometimes, but it teaches you to laugh at everything. I love it to be honest. Sure, loli stuff is gross, but hey. 4chan is actually my homepage.

I don't think we should he laughing over suicide or fake pictures of babies being eaten by male organs.