#1 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

You are in the center of a colleseum surrounded by angry squirrels.

You have:

- Long pants

- Jacket

- Brass knuckels (optional)

- No weapons (Use what your mama gave you)

WILL YOU SURVIVE?

#2 Posted by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have underwear? o.O

#3 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

A@Count Bleck: Yes you do, but I'm more focused on your defence than personal things.

#4 Edited by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cybrilious4:

I have training in Krav Maga, but that's about breaking people in the fastest and most brutal way possible, not killing small animals. Honestly, this seems like a stalemate, Squirrels generally don't have the equipment to cause more than superficial damage to human sized targets, and most of us aren't fast enough to catch them all. That being said, if I can get over my inhibitions with killing animals, I'll hurt them more than they can hurt me.

#5 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I stomp the first 10 and throw myself (Literally) at the rest?

#6 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I stomp. Squirrels can cause decent lacerations, but they're still lesser rodents. Just keep them away from major arteries and don't panic. My Gung-Fu is strong.

#7 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

30 bloodlusted squrriels are actually pretty tough. Squrriels win

#8 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I could pull it off. I'm pretty good with small creatures. I'd get chewed up and suffer from decent blood loss. Though, rabies may kill me later, does that count as a victory for them or a double loss?

#9 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on their intelligence, are they just normal squirrels or will they be smarter because they are angry? Because If they actually were smart they'd attack my eyes and throat, but doubt they'd do much more than biting my shoes. However it would be a stalemate because I could never hurt something so cute.

#10 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

The Squirrels are regular squirrels but they want to kill you.

#11 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8106 posts) - - Show Bio

I get to 18 before dying of infection from the large amounts of bacteria and viruses I catch from open squirrel wounds...

#12 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Best thread ever.

Do they have Rabies?

#13 Posted by Bossmonster (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

Brass Knuckles??? Dude, I God Stomp. This is a mismatch and should be flagged.

#14 Posted by Fetts (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I armed with my hair as well?

#15 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I choke some fluffy tailed rats.

#16 Posted by Spellca (102 posts) - - Show Bio

As a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, I want to say I could destroy 30 blood-lusted squirrels but it is a fairly ranged style relying on kicks. Seeing how I am 6'5" it would be hard for me to belt and strike the squirrels on the ground with my fists with or without the brass.

I will be honest and say that I might be murdered by these things.

#17 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spellca said:

As a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, I want to say I could destroy 30 blood-lusted squirrels but it is a fairly ranged style relying on kicks. Seeing how I am 6'5" it would be hard for me to belt and strike the squirrels on the ground with my fists with or without the brass.

0.0 woah

#18 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I would eventually die even if by some miracle of god I manage to kill them all, either by blood loss, rabies or I would commit suicide.

#19 Posted by Spellca (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Spellca said:

0.0 woah

Indeed. My mortal enemy in life is low-hanging...well, rather, normal hanging light fixtures.

#20 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

The thirty squirrels won't be tough to beat with the brass knuckles seeing as i'm fairly fit. The infection and blood loss however...

#21 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Muay Thai training is all about fast and brutal strikes, using every inch of your body to take your opponent down. I'd be hard pressed to catch em sure since I'm a big guy, but they couldn't do much harm to me and eventually I'd :P