YOU stole Batman's Insider Suit, How Can He Beat You?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

You enter the DC universe steal the insider suit somehow while Batman is away from the Bat cave. Your now in metropolis, chilling at the park with the insider suit on.

Batman knows your there, how can he defeat you now? Or are his days of being the big, bad, Batman officially over now? Will he just ask you for the suit back or negotiate? Who wins this?

Rules: No help from the Justice League.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

He steals it back.

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By spinningbirdcake

I'm fairly certain Batman would have kill switches in all his equipment to keep it from being used against him.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lorbo

OK what if you have overridden the kill switches somehow, THEN what?

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He would create another Insider Suit and beat the crap out of me.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

He stares at me and I return his suit.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BloodsunXL

I see him and say "OMG IT'S BATMAN!" then faint and he takes the suit.

Mr_Hudson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr_Hudson

He doesn't get it back.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rpottage

He stares me down and I cut him off saying: "I'm the goddamn Batman". He cracks up laughing and offers to train me and pay me if I give him the suit back; which I do.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lorbo

@rpottage said:

He stares me down and I cut him off saying: "I'm the goddamn Batman". He cracks up laughing and offers to train me and pay me if I give him the suit back; which I do.

LOL good one. But do you really think Bat's would do that?

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@lorbo said:

@rpottage said:

Yeah, the laughing part seems out of character.

I would give it back out of respect.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lorbo

Ha ha, I wouldn't. If I was brazen enough to steal, I don't see myself giving it back easily.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MethoKi

He would give me the Batglare. I would tell him I only stole it to ensure I can talk to him. I'd ask him to join the Bat-family.... He'd get it back though. lol

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rpottage

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@lorbo said:

@rpottage said:

Yeah, the laughing part seems out of character.

I would give it back out of respect.

It's not out of character at all. He cracked up when the Joker told him a joke; and the Joker had just paralyzed Babs and tortured Gorden.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@rpottage: But that was because he was killing The Joker.........Even though he did not, he was close.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rpottage

@rpottage: But that was because he was killing The Joker.........Even though he did not, he was close.

He wasn't killing the Joker. He was laughing because of a joke the Joker had just told about two lunatics in an asylum. And Joker told the joke in response to Batman begging the Joker to let Batman help him.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@rpottage: No, he was choking him, Alan Moore made it for you to decide whether the Joker dies in the end and If his origin was that or was he just lying. Trust me I did my research after reading The Killing Joke, In the pre-new 52 he did not die, but Alan Moore wanted for this to be a kind of like a elseworld story wheter you, in your head decided what happened.

In other words Alan Moore likes to f*ck with you head.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By never give up

@lorbo said:

You enter the DC universe steal the insider suit somehow while Batman is away from the Bat cave. Your now in metropolis, chilling at the park with the insider suit on.

Batman knows your there, how can he defeat you now? Or are his days of being the big, bad, Batman officially over now? Will he just ask you for the suit back or negotiate? Who wins this?

Rules: No help from the Justice League.

HE'S BATMAN

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jackofspades

@rpottage said:

this but when iam good enough ill kill him and be the next batman but evil

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rpottage

@rpottage: No, he was choking him, Alan Moore made it for you to decide whether the Joker dies in the end and If his origin was that or was he just lying. Trust me I did my research after reading The Killing Joke, In the pre-new 52 he did not die, but Alan Moore wanted for this to be a kind of like a elseworld story wheter you, in your head decided what happened.

In other words Alan Moore likes to f*ck with you head.

Yeah, no. He's not shown choking the Joker, there's never any mention of him killing the Joker, the Joker lives, and the entire purpose of the Joker's plan is to prove that all it takes is one bad day to turn the sanest man alive crazy; with Gordon telling Batman (even after it all) that the only way to beat the Joker is to prove him wrong and bring him in by the book; their way. So having Batman choke the Joker would also completely undermine the entire story and make absolutely no sense. And I as said (and as you can see), it's not shown or referred to and the Joker lives.

Heck, the only part of the picture where Batman's hand is even close to the Joker is in one block, where it's only one hand; and it's at chest level. You cannot choke someone at chest level. You can clearly see the Joker's shirt above Batman's arm, and the police cruiser right there.

They're simply laughing.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#21  Edited By Joygirl

He presses a button on his belt, the suit freezes, and I rot inside it.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By e3zombie

@Joygirl: That does not sound good.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CalebHara

THIS IS HOW IT GOES DOWN.

We fight for about 2 minutes, he breaks one of my ribs, and helps me up and out of the suit. He the proceeds to making me the next Robin due to my expertise in stealth and being able to break into the Batcave. Damian gets killed off in death in the family, and i end up abandoning Bruce after he teaches me everything he knows. I begin to die from a fatal disease, and i devise a brilliant plan, i switch my mind and bruce's mind. My old body dies, with Bruce living in it, and my/his death bed, i vow to become the SUPERIOR BATMAN.

/THREAD.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kellar21

I give it back the moment I see him,because I am unfamiliar with the suit and would probably hurt someone or myself and to avoid taking a beating,would talk to him though.

otakuemperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By otakuemperor

id fight with the using heat vision hed dodge then id use tthe speed force to dodge the baterangs he would through then with will power and the lasso to make him talk to me and explain that with this suit i can be a great asset to the world so he should let me keep it hed agree then hed use his electro batarang to short it out then knock me out for stealing his suit

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman presses the handheld off button...

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just ask for a lump sum of cash from one of the richest men around. If he declines, i doubt i could beat, so then i say i'll have the suit destroyed. If he still declines, i run away and become the best thief ever known to man thanks to the brand new insider suit.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Batman starts showing off all 5,000,003 fighting styles he mastered, and I melt his face off with heat vision. Batman then throws batarangs, but they don't hurt me in the suit so I use a lantern beam for more face melting. I then tell Batman to go home and cry because this is my suit now. Batman goes home and spends 3 minutes prepping. He then comes back and curbstomps me.