You run the gauntlet with special powers!

Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_RocketRaccoon

You get to run the gauntlet with customized powers! Up to the challenge? Then let's go!

Rounds:

1. 1000 Orcs

2. Superman and Wonder Woman

3. Hal Jordan, Sodam Yat, Kyle Rayner, Alan Scott

4. Martian Manhunter and Mr. Majestic(no blades)

5. Silver Surfer and Captain Atom

6. Thanos and Darkseid

7. Classic Dr Strange, Dr Fate, Dr Doom, Classic Loki, and House of M Scarlet Witch

8. Odin, Classic Loki, and Blood and Thunder Thor w/ Power Gem, and The Enchantress

Powers/Equipment

You get to pick one from each category.

Vision:

1. Cyclops's Optic Blast: Is a burst of concussive force that can knock opponents back, or cut off limbs.

2. Superman's Heat Vision: Can burn through most materials. Is powered by Solar Energy

3. Darkseid's Omega Effect: Can disintegrate most beings. Can be controlled to swerve around obstacles.

4. Thanos's Eyebeams: Can take out the Thing and Thor at the sane time.

5. Mr. Majestic's heat vision: Powerful enough to burn through the Eradicator's armor! This is a feat even Superman cannot do!

6. King Thor's eyebeams: Powerful enough to melt Cap's shield! His shield is made out of proto-adamantium, the first and strongest adamantium alloy ever made!

Weapons:

1.Cosmic Axe: Capable of generating waves of destruction. Can generate forcefields. Greatly augments the wielder's original power.

2. Universal Weapon: Can generate forcefields, change the structure of matter, generate forcefields, make the user fly, and generate energy blasts.

3. Wonder Woman's Lasso: Unbreakable, forces person that is bound in the lasso to tell the truth.

4. Mjonlir(Assume you are worthy): Gives the wielder the power of Thor! Can generate lightning attacks, a powerful planetbusting God-Blast, allows the wielder to fly, and returns to the wielder when thrown.

5. Creation Blades: Can cut through anything.

Armor:

Extremis Armor: Can heal the wearer if injured, can fly and shoot repulsors.

Destroyer Armor: Grants user super strength, super speed, super stamina, flight, super reflexes, and super agility. Can shoot intense beams of heat, electicity, plasma, anti-matter, and magnetic force.

I changed this. You get 3 day of prep to strategize.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Kidd

What is stopping team 7 from just warping me out of reality?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Extremis, Creation Blades, and Omega beams. I probably don't clear, but probably make it pretty far.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega Effect, Destroyer Armor, Mjolnir. Everything depends on if the Omega Effect can destroy them or not. Either way Mjolnir should work on everyone in the list.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer Armor, Omega Beams and Mjolnir.

Now, with that said, I still die fairly early in the match.

I don't know who or what 1000 orcs is/are, but Superman on paper (meaning the stats and attributed he possesses), I should stop there.

His ability to think and strategize to my knowledge is still MUCH faster than the average human.

So whereas I COULD blast him with the Beams, he'd either sense it or see it coming and use his superior strength or reflexes to outmaneuver me. Once he realizes that he can't get caught by the blast, he and Diana will come up with SOMETHING to take me out. They're still MUCH faster and smarter.

Now, if they don't do it, Surfer DEFINITELY does it because he can manipulate matter I believe. Or use telepathy and make me talk to a tree or jump into a volcano.

No way an average human wins this.

The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Keep in mind the Destroyer>Superman and SS.

The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This list is out order, HOM Scarlet Witch could beat all there; yet she isn't listed on the highest round...

I pick King Thor or Darkseid's Omega Beams.

Creation blades.

Destroyer Armour.

I still loose to HOM Wanda...

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the gauntlet is impossible........ you would need the extremis armor with its added super speed to deal with someone like the reality warpers in team 7, who still operate on regular human speeds, but with the extremis armor you're still not fast enough to deal with supermans and wonder womans superior speed.....so they could finish you off, before you can do much really........the question there is if the force fields from the weapons are powerful enough to withstand them

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Hyperlight

we cant get past 2 with these powers

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll choose King Thor's Beams, the Universal Weapon, and the Destroyer Armor. I think I make it pretty far.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O.E.

Creation Blades

Destroyer

I get raped at 7

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Extremis, Thanos Eye beams, Mjolnir... in 3 days I route my brain to completely control all satellite based weapons, nukes, and subs...

I get sodomized round 6 and no one in this thread, with those powers are making it past that round.

If 6 wasn't there, we all stop at 8... if we make it past 7... which, we don't.