User Lists: 5

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By pipxeroth

Lol i got fun lord. I stomp everyone combined when amped by the living tribunal.

Second time.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Catoptromancy

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Over (auto win)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Perception

again, i clear them all at once.

Third time's the charm.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_Trapping

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Freedom (are you f**king serious, auto win.)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elastic_Combat

C'mon i'm not even able to fight. They all just die.

Please God be decent #4

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Magic

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Connective_Tissue_Manipulation

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Retrogression (-.-)

I honestly don't know what to say. I could solo with power 1 or 3.

Last try with number 5

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Lightning_Manipulation

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Negative_Forces_Manipulation (...)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Beauty

Ok f*ck this. I'll try again tomorrow when i'm not being given the power of God, the Devil, or some omnipotent bunny rabbit.

400th post woot!

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koniokinetic Combat (dust manipulation, sweet)

Electrokinetic Wing Manifestation (Wings of lightning that can block/slice and can go super sonic, dope)

Shrinking Replication (can make mini versions of me)

I stomp first four rounds, barely win 5, get stomped horribly in 6.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got helicopter propulsion ( absolutely useless)

Demon Physiology (Am i that ugly)

Superhuman Physiology (Meh)

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Thermal_Manipulation ( power to control heat)

2. Omni-Senses (power to sense all the reality)

3.Onryo_Physiology (basically a Japanese ghost that can http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Inducement and can http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Curse_Inducement )

round 1 and 2 I could use the death curse to kill them.

in round 3 I use one of the sub powers of mental inducement, Sexual inducement and then when I had my fun I use the death curse.

round 4 kill vision by frozen him and repeat round 3 with Ms Marvel.

round 5 kill nefaria with death curse and I dont think that I could do that to Thor If I cant I would froze him.

round 6 kill the martian with death curse or I set him on fire and I repeat round 3 but maybe I will have to froze her If the spell doesn't work

round 7 kill them with death curse.

round 8 I get stomped.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

1. Micro-Oxygen Breath

The power to breathe micro-oxygen from the mouth. Sub-power of Oxygen Manipulation and a variation of Micro-Oxygen Manipulation andElemental Breath. The users of this power can breathe micro oxygen energy that can destroy organic matter, and even vaporize metallic minerals.

Applications:

Biological Breath: The user is able to manipulate the bodily fluids and bio-mass of ones body and spews it out causing corrosion, contamination or poisoning from bodily acids, toxic fluids, and defoliation.
Dyoxygenation: The user can erase the oxygen from surrounding environment causing respiring organism to choke and even go into cardiac arrest.
Disintegration: Users cause molecules to lose cohesion. Some can make matter fall part, others may wipe away beings on a molecular level. Dangerous ability, in that it may even revert matter into pure energy. The effect is induced by a variety of means, such as thought, touch, or energy waves.
Disassembly: User can use this power in two ways: if used on a non-living object or energy, it will be separated into multiple pieces as if a net like laser slashed through it. If used on a living being, the being will be separated into smaller versions of themselves. User is able to reverse the effects if they choose to do so.
Micro-Oxygen Manipulation: The user is able to manipulate oxygen atoms that are smaller than normal, and can pierce any material. Down at the atomic levels, all matter forms a mesh. When Micro-oxygen is introduced, it slips into the mesh of atoms. When it is forced at high pressures, it has enough to force to cause the decohering of the surrounding atoms, thus disassembling the target, and also violently reacting with any surrounding component substances, which would create combustion. A blast of it can cut through matter, and reacts with anything that happens to be in in the immediate vicinity, thus being an extremely effective weapon.
Vacuum Adaptation: The user can survive in outer space unaided and are able to withstand atmospheres (heat intensity and any poisonous chemical elements), cosmic media (radiation), strange gravity (even sometimes that of a black hole), and lack of air.

2. Empathic Power Augmentation

The power to augment ones own powers via emotions. A combination of Self-Power Augmentation and Emotion Empowerment. The user can enhance their own abilities depending on their emotions, such as anger, happiness, sadness, fear, etc, they can enhance their powers to the highest possible levels.

Applications:

Emotion empowerment (self only, only affects abilities): Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by emotions of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the emotions or even slow or stop aging.
Self Power Augmentation: User is able to empower their existing powers to the highest possible levels.

3. Inner World Creation

The ability to have or create an inner world, in one's mind and soul. Variation of Alternate Universe Creation, Dimension Creation, and Personal Domain.

Users are able to create inner worlds within their own minds and souls, that they are able to manipulate in any way they want: they can control time, space, reality, gravity, weather, and anything they can think of. Users may even have a nexus or matrix within their world.

Some users may be able to bring others into their inner world and high level users can even bring something from inside their inner world to the physical realm.

With these powers, I might be able to win, but to be honest, I don't see myself going past Adult Franklin Richards.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Outbreak Survivalist - I can survive Zombie apocalypses.

2. Blindness inducement

3. Elemental shield construct

Stop at Storm and Storm

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alchemy

Science Manipulation

Ice Touch

Maybe if I'm clever I can clear the first two rounds.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elastic combat

Clay Mimicry

Hatred Inducement

I get stomped. My only chance in even the 2nd round and on is if I somehow induce hatred for their teammates or something in each other. Make them fight each other. And still I'd lose.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Aura Manipulation

Bodily Fluid Manipulation

Elemental Exoskeleton

Should be a clear with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Branch generation, blade generation, nonexistence...

I stomp every round.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Run 1

Chronokinetic Creature Creation

this could be powerful i could create the "Time eaters" from Doctor who that could easily eat most of the characters in this gauntlet

Cloud Generation: ..... i can make clouds great it is useless unless it is fullblown weather manip

Law Creation This This letts me fight my way to a win via saying no powers after i create Time eaters and and i win

I clear if if an multi task

Run 2

Soul Retention

Causality Manipulation( I win)

Relative Strength Perception ( I stomp)

I can win using Causality Manipulation and by making it look easy while I do it I gain even more invincibility I clear with relative ease

Run 3

Order Disruption ( I win button)

Attack Prediction ( auto defense)

Beetle physiology (wtf)

I can clear using the order disruption in conjecture with AP to counter all attacks and disrupt relaty until I win

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Lucano

I got:

- Great Collapse

- Justice Manipulation

- Perspective Manipulation

I think I can clear... But oh, the collateral damage.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

1. War Embodiment
  2. Fallout Manipulation
  3. Koniokinetic Combat

I need to think about the possibilities here, but between War's powers and the potential symmetry that Fallout/Koniokinetic compatibility have, not to mention my everyday skillset, I might have potential to make it fairly far, at least halfway. I can make it to Thor/Count Nefari. Probably stop there.

VoraciousSouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By VoraciousSouls

Astrokinetic combat - awesome

Werewolf physiology - ehh

Multiple lives - the reason I could win

I guess being a werewolf will make me harder to kill, and the astrokinetic combat is obviously awesome. With just those two I could probably clear the first four or so.

Then around Thor and after I start dying every now and then, but with multiple lives I guess I could eventually clear.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak human reflexes

Magnekinetic constructs

Fraud Inducement

Stomp round 1 and 2, get stomped by Storm and Sue Storm....beat :/

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Future embodiment-Able to embody the future, becomes the future and is able to know things of the future. Things I can do with this include

1.Age manipulation

2.Time manipulation

3.Future manipulation

Abacomancy-Able to tell the future by using the earth Things I can do include

1.Precognition-tell the future

2.Retrocognition-tell the past

3.Clairvoyance -Gain information without using physical senses.

Weak force manipulation- Able to control smaller radioactive powers similar to Magneto or Captain Atom, things I can do include

1. Age acceleration

2.Solar manipulation

3.Solar radiation absorption

4.Radiation manipulation

5. Light manipulation

6.Microwave emission

With all these powers I'm sure I can pass this in a stomp, being able to tell the future for any surprises and aging people with but a touch and stopping time to get closer to do so I win easily.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ah, I remember making this thread. Good times.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One more try...

Ferrokinetic creature creation (create metal creatures)

The ability to copy the shape of those I eat

Cartoon materialization

....I stomp with that last power, but I really font deserve to. Damnit I suck.

AmonSet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By AmonSet

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nephilim_Physiology

-going with transcendent

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/War_Inducement

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Charged_Particles_Manipulation

Think I clear from reading the applications listings in there. Not sure by how much or if I clear at all. Nice thread.

Round 2:

Stick figure physiology-useless

Amorphous physiology-useless

Interaction manipulation - clear

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Interaction_Manipulation

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mustelid physiology

Golem physiology

Stellar manipulation

Ok, So I'm a stone weasel who can manipulate the stars for destructive purposes

I get past Supes & Mr. Majestic

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Gaztacular

I played until I won.

1)Light WarpRadiation EmpowermentConcussive Force

I am a radiation mutate who can teleport to light sources and project force blasts. I guess we'll call them photon streams. I'm to mobile dangerous to everybody until Ms. Marvel and Vision.

2) Power ReplicationEnergy Circle CombatKarma Embodiment

I am the physical avatar of the concept of karma. I have the rather fitting ability to use others' powers against them. And knowledge of how to draw ritual magic circles. I would clear except that HoM Wanda and adult Franklin are pretty obviously beyond cause and effect.

3) Power Shifting, Metal Aura, Energetic Pressure

I am some kind of EM manipulating mutant. I can switch between tightly controlling metal near my body and blasting out waves of (magnetic?) force. I beat the snot out of 1 and 2, but Storm and Sue trap and over power me.

4)Emotion Manipulation, Composite Deity Physiology, Divine Weaponry

Holy crap! I am some kind of emotion manipulating astral entity that went on serial killer spree through the gods themselves, stealing not only their weapons but their very flesh and essence to craft myself a body. I easily clear the gauntlet to reach the crossover issues dealing with everybody's reaction to being completely destroyed by me, then the limited series about recruiting an army of heroes and villains to fight me, then the massive summer event of both crossover issues and limited series titles before finally being stopped.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1

Shadow Breath : The users of this power can breathe shadow from within oneself in any way, shape or form. The size of the shadow, the destructive force, the concentrated focus of the shadow, the distance the shadow can go, properties etc. are determined by the user.

Omnicompetence: LOL

Invisible Energy Manipulation: I win.

Verdict: I have a chance to stop at Dr Strange unless I explode his head first with my bubble barriers inside his brain :D

Round 2

Unavertable Death: I am the grim reaper! hahaha, I will kill everything instantly, SO I just cleared this shit.

Stone Mimicry: Basically, The Thing from fantastic four.

Fire Sealing: Yay
Naruto ninja stuff...I won't be using this.

Verdict:Giant Death Stone Reaper Of Fire. I clear.

Round 3

Relative Strength Perception: If something thinks i'm invulnerable to damage and mega super strong, I will transform into that. IF something thinks i'm weak as an ant, i'll be as weak as an ant. This could be highly good or fucking bad.

Carbon Isolation & Formation: lol what do i do with this? The user can isolate carbon from sources such as the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, and use said carbon to form carbon-based matter such as graphite and diamonds.

Paint Manipulation: Yeah i win, ima just paint some planetary destructive armor on me so the strength perception will work and make me badasser then unleash summmoning scrolls of ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND SPACE GODZILLAS! GO FOURTH MY ARMY! DESTROY! DEEESSTRROOOY!

Verdict: I am a universal buster and I win....

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Humility Empowerment. WHAT.

Transhuman Transformation! Well known users are Apocalpyse, Lex Luthor and the High Evolutionary!

Light Healing! Handy ability as well but i doubt i get far.

Hmmm... I might get through this, but i'll probably stop at 8 or 9

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 4

Cosmic Constructs: I already won, YAY ME.

Absorption: This with Cosmic Constructs just made me OP.

Weather Generation: wwweeeelllll, this is just unfair isn't it?

Verdict: I stop at Dr Strange.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Jmarshmallow

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Holiday_Entity_Physiology

I solo.

All of you.

At the same time.

Lol this thread is awesome!

Jmarshmallow

Woodchuck799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got Soot manipulation- the ability to blast and manipulate soot. This includes soot constructs. Madness Combat- A form of combat in which every move is dangerous and possibly lethal and of course considering my luck feline physiology.

I have a terrible power set at first glance but I can see me doing some good with it. Soot seems useless but it can be a decent distraction, like a infinite smoke bomb and it is harmful to breath in. Madness Combat is pretty awesome and feline physiology after looking at it better has the following

I think I can get past 1 and 2 and possibly 3. I get taken out at 4 however

Woodchuck799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Woodchuck799

So I tried again and this one is much cooler. I got planetary creation, insanity empowerment and domain destruction.

Planetary creation allows:

Insanity Empowerment allows

Domain destruction allows

This one is so much better. It basically allows me to play god. I can create anything I want to the point of creating solar systems. I can basically, more or less, not die. I feel less pain. I can augment own power. And I can just destroy the ground beneath them. Plus if I ended up in space because I blew up the planet I have self sustenance to survive. I reckon with this one I can make it all the way to the last one and possibly beat them.

One last try because I am enjoying this too much. Ok so on the first one I am forced to change as it was concept dependant immortality and I can't just choose a concept so I was forced to redo. 1. Gastropodon Physiology 2. Metal/shadow breath 3. Photon regenaration

With this set I reckon I can get to at least 4. I might get taken out then but I could get onto 5

No Caption Provided

BTW this is a gastropodon

lixvari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" Radiokinetic Combat,Devil Soul,Enhanced Staff Proficiency " thats all i got, and honestly i dont even know what to say .

Evilbeavers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without readings everyone's post, Its a safe bet I beat NOONE on this list, nor anyone else who posted.

1. Death Based power activation - No powers until i die.

2. Companion Allegiance - When paired with a teammate we form some mystical bond where we can share powers.

3. Zoanthropy - The ability to think, act and speak with animals.

Basically, i am just my regular self (6'0, 172, just under professional sport level athleticsm, No fight training, limited fighting experience) until i am killed, which will be pretty instantaneous in every round. I am then reborn with my powers activated, so I am the exact same stature, but with the mind of an animal. As i cannot coerce any human teammates, due to the planet being abandoned, i will have to use my Companion charm to gain allies from any animals who are around and borrow their abilities.

I'm a Male version of DC's Vixen, but only with animals who are around during the fight.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primordial light manipulation- control the light of creation giving me pretty much unlimited power is what I figured when I read it

Self power bestoment- give me any power I want as long as it is not OMNI something however it can be NIGH OMNI something

Nosokinteic creature creation- I can make monsters from diseases

I clear with ease

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#139  Edited By _Gaff_

Onryo Physiology

Pyrokinetic Invisibility

Temporal Rewind

Stop at last round

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Bossmoss4l

1) Earth Beam Manipulation

2) Doubt Embodiment

3) Possession

I think I could get up to Classic Fate and Strange.

Avatar image for dragonescarlata
dragonescarlata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Self-Resurrection

The user is able to revive themselves upon death. This makes them immune to abilities such as Death Inducement and potentially can live forever.

Cryptic Physiology (I think it's "cryptid" but whatevs ;-) )

User with this ability either is or can transform into cryptic creature from stories, fables and folklore, with all the abilities, powers and traits included.

Osteokinetic Constructs

The ability to create tools, objects, weapons, armor, and even appendages out of bone (so... Marrow).

Now, into business:

Self-resurrection and osteokinetic constructs take me to Ororo and Sue, once there, my cryptid (or cryptic) physiology carry me to Jonn and Diana, there I think I have a very good chance if I play my cards in the right way, and after a long and hard battle; then, maybe I can pass Sups and Mr. Majestic (self-resurrection, you know), but nothing could save me from being erased from existence by Wanda and/or Franklin.

Hey! This is fun! :-D

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

So....uhm....

1. Electromagnetic Constructs (Magneto much?)
  2. Quantum Uncertainty (The ability to place anything/anyone in a state of life and death at the same time - the ultimate incapacitation)
  3. Nuclear Manipulation (Molecule Man anyone?)

Do I clear? The only ones that are even worth my time are Franklin, HoM Wanda, and the Classic Doctors. Everyone else I either put them in quantum uncertainty while I wonder what to do with them, or turn them all into pillars of salt. Maybe the first round I mess with the EM Constructs for the halibut.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I feel like people are SEVERELYunderestimating Adult Franklin Richards and HoM Wanda. You can't death curse, create a black hole, and/or some other enchantment at them - they'll just nullify it or turn it back on you a thousand fold. Just because you have some large power, doesn't mean auto-win. Remember - a child Franklin Richards made the Celestials take note of his existence. A fully realized Franklin is nearly omnipotent.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Noone301994

Oneiric creation- The power to create objects and organisms via dreams. Combination of Dream Manipulation and Creation.

Couldn't I just dream that I won?

Power Immunity- The ability to be immune to certain or all powers and their effects. Sub-power of Superpower Manipulation.

This kind of locks it in that I clear doesn't it?

Celestial Manipulation- Power to manipulate the universe with heavenly influence. Combination of Sky Manipulation, Cosmic Manipulation and Holy Power.

Damn I got really lucky

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Auction_Sniper

Universal Force Sealing

Temporary Invincibility

Ritual Empowerment

I do good, I guess.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yin and yang manipulation. I am the embodiment of day... And I shoot bubble blasts... I get destroyed at round 1

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chastity Inducement- Thats a power...(I can make sure these guys are virgins forever!!)

Wood Manipulation- ...Cool?

Raptor Physiology- um....

I'd b lucky to pass round one.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Metal Generation (I can work with that)
  2. Holographic Projection (not bad either)
  3. Shapeshifting Negation (da ****.... useless unless against Mystique and Beast Boy)

I'd have to be pretty crafty to make it past round two... after that... not so sure.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. War Embodiment (very cool set of abilities)

2. Feline Physiology (cool abilities but not so helpful going into round 5)

3. Gold Mimicry (good defenses and enhanced physicality)

I can make it to round 4 or 5, and could possibly go further up depending how effective life force absorption is and how boosted my enhanced based stats get from all the killing from the previous rounds.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: so..

I have mimicry powers

Invisibility- allows you to mimic nothing

Shapeshifting- allows you to mimic anything

Transmogrification- allows you to mimic inanimate objects

Dynamic Camouflage- allows you to mimic your background

Gas Mimicry- can turn into gas

Metal Mimicry- can turn into metal

Animal Morphing- can turn into animals

Partial Animal Mimicry- allows you to mimic parts of an animal

Specific Animal Mimicry- can turn into only one specific animal

Water Mimicry- can turn into water

Color Manipulation- can mimic colors if you use it on yourself

Shadow Mimicry- can turn into a shadow

Monster Mimicry- can turn into monsters

Pyrophysiology-can turn into fire

Cellular Mimicry-can turn into a cell

Earth Mimicry-can turn into rocks, sand, mud, etc.

Ice Mimicry- can turn into ice

Crystal Mimicry-can mimic a crystal

Plant Mimicry-can transform into a plant

Amphibian Mimicry- can turn into amphibians

Energy Mimicry- can mimic energy

Light Mimicry- can transform into light

Angelic Mimicry- can sprout wings and fly, grow a halo, or turn pure angel

Demonic Mimicry- can grow horns, can conjure a pitchfork, get red skin, grow a pointed tail, or turn pure demon

Fish Mimicry- can mimic any type of fish

Ghost Mimicry- can be invisible, can float, or turn into a ghost

Mammal Mimicry- can turn into any mammal

Insect Mimicry- can mimic bugs

Avian Mimicry- can turn into birds

Elemental Mimicry- can mimic the elements

Mermaid Mimicry- can grow a tail . Similar to Fish Mimicry

Bionic Physiology- can mimic robots

Electric Mimicry- can turn into electricity. Partial Power Of Electrical Manipulation

Digital Form- can turn into computer software

Reptilian Mimicry- can mimic reptiles

Paper Mimicry- can make paper add on to yourself

Dimension Shifting- can be in 2d 3d or 4d

Phoenix Mimicry- can control fire, reconstitute, fly, or turn into a phoenix

Dragon Mimicry - can breathe fire, fly, have super strength or turn into a dragon

Magma Mimicry- can mimic lava/magma. May stem from Magma Manipulation

Feline/Cat Mimicry : can mimic the unique abilities and attributes of all cats or turn your entire body partially or fully into a cat.

Lightning Mimicry: turn your entire body and being into a whitsh-blue lightning-like being of pure electrical energy. May stem Electrical Manipulation

Mythical Mimicry - mimic the traits of mythological or folkloric creature, like dragons, vampires, or with a Phoenix

Plasma Mimicry - Mimic the traits of that of plasma.

I have Hellfire Manipulation

Nanite Reality - Form of reality warping..

I'm not sure where I am on here.. But idt I can get past HOM