#1 Edited by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

So you're sitting on your computer/tablet/etc., when a portal above you suddenly opens and teleports you into Hell, where Lucifer explains that in order to return, you have to assassinate six characters from various universes, with a variety of starting equipment.

• You have maximum 48 hours to complete each assignment.
  • Being the avid comic book reader that you are, you know everything about these characters from the comics you've read, so you know their weaknesses, where they live, etc...
  • You don't know which character you take on next, so only prep time is within those 48 hours.
  • You must also remain alive for at least ten minutes after each kill, so no suicide runs.
  • They do not know that you are coming.
  • Killing them in public might attract police attention, who might kill you, causing you to lose.

Can you do it and return to earth?

Round 1: MCU, after the events of "The Avengers" but before "Iron Man 3", Tony Stark. You have an M1 Carbine rifle with 100 bullets in a duffel bag, five throwing-knives, two EMP grenades with a radius of 500 metres, and a single-use device that will knock out Jarvis for 10 minutes.

Round 2: Kick-Ass movie version, after the events of KA2, Kick-Ass and Hit-Girl. You have a lockpicking device that will break any lock in two minutes, a shotgun with 10 shells, a pistol with 20 bullets, and dark clothes + balaclava, and a helmet.

Round 3: Nolanverse, after "Batman Begins" but before "The Dark Knight", Bruce Wayne. You have a lockpicking device that will break any lock in two minutes, Bruce's schedule for the evening, a high-powered sniper rifle with 10 bullets in a bag, a map of Gotham, one grenade, SWAT clothes/armour, and a revolver with six bullets.

Round 4: DC Arkhamverse, Barbara Gordon, Commissioner Gordon, Mayor of Gotham. You have 5 lockpicking devices that will break any lock in two minutes, the character's schedules for the evening, a map of Gotham, a high-powered sniper rifle with 30 bullets in a bag, four grenades, a copy of Nightwing's suit, two pistols with 10 bullets each (careful, be quick, or Batman/police might intervene).

Round 5: Marvel Silver-Age, Wolverine. You have 10 lockpicking devices that will break any lock in one minute, two knives (one adamantium, one carbonadium), thought-controlled bomb-disposal armour coated with adamantium and vibranium that can manifest around you at will, SWAT gear, a high-powered sniper rifle with 10 carbonadium .50 cal bullets in a bag, and a device that summons Deadpool to help for five minutes if Wolverine spots you (you can't exchange gear with DP, though).

Round 6: DC New-52, Superman. You have unlimited lockpicking devices that will break any lock in one minute, a safehouse lined with lead, vibranium and adamantium with a red-sunlight generator inside, 5 grenades filled with kryptonite shards, thought-controlled bomb-disposal armour coated with adamantium, kryptonite and vibranium that can manifest around you at will, SWAT gear, a high-powered sniper rifle with 10 kryptonite .50 cal bullets in a lead-lined bag, a device that makes all of your movements noiseless, and a device that summons Doomsday (he won't harm you) for help for two minutes if Superman spots you. Superman's morals are on.

Which rounds could you take, and how?

#2 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (975 posts) - - Show Bio

I make it to 3

Kick-ass is not even a challenge.

#3 Edited by DarkRaiden (6990 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 is simple as EMP grenade, device, spray sniper bullets while in his office/when he's sleeping.

Round 2 is as simple as just shooting them when they're not looking. Or when they're working out.

Round 3 Bruce kinda sucks, he's slow, just go to one of his events and shoot him.

Round 4 Assassinate them in a possible meeting while in Nightwing's suit, if not do the mayor first (sniping) then get the gordon's while they're together in some place. Discard the suit.

Round 5 I'd just go head up and challenge Wolverine, summon Deadpool, and sneak attack him with the knives, sniper bullets, etc. as Deadpool distracts him (Deadpool ends up beating him a lot.

Round 6 Use the soundless stuff, and get Clark at work by setting up a meeting. If that fails, summon Doomsday and try to hit Supes with some kryptonite and if that fails I'll "flee" to my warehouse/safehouse.

I think I could do it using common sense and CIS against them.

#4 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9932 posts) - - Show Bio

5 or 6

#5 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

I beat everybody all at once..... with just my fists.

#6 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump