Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules

• Xenomorph Prime is the homeworld of the Alien (Xenomorph) species
  • The team must survive for 7 days, and must be comprised of 7 members
  • Members can be chosen from comics, movies, TV shows, or video games (alien or human)
  • No team member can exceed super soldier/predator level physical stats (characters such as lady shiva, Captain America, Wolf Predator acceptable)
  • Team members may not have powers outside of physical abilities (except you) or intelligence (no Iceman, Professor X, or Magneto type characters)
  • No healing factors
  • Members may possess all skills/gear available to them in their respective appearances
  • Team gets 1 day prep for arrival on planet

Pick your power

Banes venom

King Bradleys Ultimate eye (precog/super sight)

Mystique's shape shifting powers

healing powers (can heal yourself or others fully, takes 30 seconds)

Bullseyes aiming accuracy

Pick your weapon

Pulse Rifle 1000 rounds

Light Saber

Energy sword

Boltshot (halo) 500 rounds

Predator Bow (crisis)

Twin Adimantium swords

1000 Adimantium throwing cards

Xenomorph prime

50 queens

500 face huggers

2000 Drones

3000 warrior

100 giant face huggers

Can you survive?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cjdavis103

@those_eyes:

Healing power , pulse rifle

The Doctor, Captain America ,Bullseye, Desmond milles , Conner

the Doctor with 1 day prep rigs up some seriously powerful shields and deterrents

I hand bull's-eye the rifle for 1000 kills for whatever gets pasts the doctors shields and prep ( very few)

Cap and the assassins will kill anything else

we survive pretty easily thanks to the Doctor ( who can solo survive here everyone else here is just moral support)

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PhantomLantern8

Powers: Bullseye's accuracy

Team and equipment:

Deathstroke w/o healing factor. All other abilities still apply - Lightsaber

Modern Age Batman - Energy Sword

Firefly - Boltshot & standard gear

Predator from the first movie. - Predator's bow & standard gear

Batman from Dark Knight of the Round Table - Twin adamantium swords

The Joker from Arkham Origins - Adamantium throwing cards

Al Apone - Pulse Rifle

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bullseyes Accuarcy

1,000 Adamantium Cards

Bat Family

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dextersinister

Mystiques power and 7 Xenomorph allies

I am genius

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My team consists of Reed Richards, Deathstroke, Master Chief, Mr.Terrific, Tony Stark w/out Iron man armor, Blade, Elixir ( team healer)

I choose Wrath's ult. eye with Lightsaber as that allows me to kill Xenomorphs while also cauterizing their acidic blood.

Reed can be unarmed as he will be operating our defenses.

Master Chief can take the pulse rifle, Deathstroke can get Predators Bow and Gear, Blade can Adamantium swords, and Tony can get the Throwing cards, ( which he'll probably make a gun to shoot them)

My team sets up a base, with INfrared laser fences, spaced about an Inch apart, and this will go on for about twelve feet each column and row of infrared lasers spaced an inch apart, creating an outer perimeter grid which the xeno's can't walk through. Tony sets up a small garden and effectively makes machines that can divvy up rations for meals. I have Mr. Terrific station the power underground in a deep bunker where no Xeno can get to it. Set Master chief and Deathstrok on opposite aiming perches, each with their own gear and automated turrets and acid proof windshields. Tony makes an armor for blade that is corrosive resistant and allows him enhanced strength and speed to chop up any stragglers.

to counter any Huggers we simply wear titanium mouthbreathers equipped with shock nodules. Once a facehugger latches on and exceeds pressure press a button and it is shocked and falls off paralyzed by electricity.

We station Pain ray's along the outer rims of each perch to prevent Xenos to climb through to get to Chief and Deathstroke.

In case our defenses our broken we each have a bunker Reed built which will act as a panic room and flood all crevices and rooms with Gas enabled Napalm and Flames much like a modern day incinerator.

We survive thanks to my thorough planning.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RetconCrisis

Extra Stuff: King Bradley's UltimateEye (precog was really helpful for him in FMA:B) & Forerunner Boltshot gun

Survivors: Deathstroke (skill w/ combat and firearms), Grifter (skill w/ combat and firearms), CaptainAmerica (skill w/ combat/firearms and morale leader), LexLuthor (prepper/tech), Deadshot (accuracy/sharpshooter), Flashpoint GreenArrow (marksman - in Flashpoint he uses firearms instead of arrows), and ThePunisher (skill with firearms and marksman)

In one day, Lex Luthor can probably supply everyone with his spare super-exoskeleton suits he has shown to have stored at LexCorp. Because everyone gets standard gear, I only have to give the Bolt shot to Captain America (he doesn't carry guns as standard equipment after WW2), and it will only be a last resort weapon because of Lex's suits and shields. Lex just gives them all helmets or face-force-fields so that the facehuggers do not get past the shields to their faces.

Also, Lex with the prep time can get those Apokoliptan boomtubes that is he shown to have from Darkseid's invasions to get them out of sticky situations. If he can't get that, he can just get a standard or basic teleporter. The good thing about Lex is that he has inventions littered all over LexCorp ;).

The people other than Luthor are all great shots, and can probably land head-shots or vital-shots on every enemy.

They can probably survive the seven days with armor suits, Ultimate Eye, and force-fields/helmets protecting their faces from the facehuggers. They also survive because they have a lot of tactical strategists (Lex, Slade, Steve, and Grifter - the others are also pretty good with field tactics.)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Terrific

Black Dynamite

Black Panther

Bronze Tiger

Afro Samurai

Huey Freeman (equipped with his power glove)

And me, who takes bullseye's power

my weapon are the adamantium throwing cards.

We stomp. with ease.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will have mystique power and a lightsaber.

My team:

7 spartans from halo

My plan?

The spartans be badass and figh to the death (probably all dying), while I shapeshift into a snake with wings (hard to grab and can fly) and fly away, using my lightsaber to cut and immediately cauterize anything that gets in my way as i find somewhere to fly. That or i turn into a an insect and am ignored by the aliens lol :P Cowards way ouuuut! :D

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Terrific

Black Dynamite

Black Panther

Bronze Tiger

Afro Samurai

We stomp. with ease.

Very nice! Those face huggers wont be a problem when you hit them all with those throwing cards.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@asgardianxeno929: perfect plan right there. Just shapeshift into an alien and become one of them xD

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Mr. Terrific

Black Dynamite

Black Panther

Bronze Tiger

Afro Samurai

We stomp. with ease.

Very nice! Those face huggers wont be a problem when you hit them all with those throwing cards.

Yeah plus they're reloadable ammo!!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My team:

7 spartans from halo

My plan?

The spartans be badass and figh to the death (probably all dying), while I shapeshift into a snake with wings (hard to grab and can fly) and fly away, using my lightsaber to cut and immediately cauterize anything that gets in my way as i find somewhere to fly. That or i turn into a an insect and am ignored by the aliens lol :P Cowards way ouuuut! :D

lol legit! Aliens will have a hard time with you.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystiques power and 7 Xenomorph allies

I am genius

My team:

7 spartans from halo

My plan?

These two are the best. The second is slightly better. Mystique's power is quite nice and OP in this scenario. Who needs all those gears, prep and special equipment? 8D

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wut

Me: Healing powers (Gotta keep the teammates in the game if they get acid on them) and Pulse Rifle as it looks the easiest to fire. I am not getting close to them as I would probably die, cut my own arm off, or get acid on me which would hurt.

Ciaphas Cain and Jurgen: Cain is an absolute monster in hand to hand especially if he has a pure adamantium blade and a laspistol while Jurgen comes with a lasgun (both las weaponry can be recharged by tossing them into a fire) and a melta which will deep fry the queens and any masses of xeno.

Deadshot: Insanely accurate, any weapon will cause devastation in his hands. I will probably just end up giving him my pulse rifle should he run out of ammo.

Scout Marine: Not a full Space Marine, so just under the line set down (roughly equal to a Spartan 2 which seem to be allowed) with carapace armor and a flamer. (Don't want a bolter cause that will cause a lot of splatter.)

Duncan Idaho: Has the Astreides blade, holtzman shield (which I will try to borrow), and lasgun.

The Arbiter: Just because a lot of people seem to like Master Chief. Energy sword and plasma rifle.

Arnold Terminator from T2: Has 40mm grenade launcher and the M-134A2 Vulcan Minigun.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TBEMrMcCoy

Healing powers so I can heal myself and other members. I'm choosing the light saber for my weapon because it never runs out of ammo. My team would be Punisher, Deathstroke, Green Arrow, Bullseye,Marcus from Gears of War, Deadshot, and Winter Soldier.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Items.

1. Prep
  2. Bat-Factor
  3. Bat-Logic
  4. Chew-Force

I win.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By those_eyes

Batman.

Items.

1. Prep
  2. Bat-Factor
  3. Bat-Logic
  4. Chew-Force

I win.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for shadowkissedlycan
ShadowKissedLycan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozymandias

Shikamaru (no ninjutsu)

Deathstroke (no healing factor)

Deadpool (no healing factor)

Wolverine (no healing factor)

Batman

Karate Kid

Captain America

Me: Healing Powers & Twin Adamantium Swords

Give Deadpool and Deathstroke the twin adamantium swords.

1 day prep should be enough time for the strategists to come up with a battle strategy.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By Keenko

Extra Stuff: Healing Powers and Light Saber

Survivors: Amadeus Cho, Falcon, Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Daredevil, Winter Soldier, Howard the Duck.

• I am the healer.
  • Cho would be given the lightsaber so he can get to work building some kind of crazy forcefield/weapon system. His hypermind will help keep us out of trouble.
  • Falcon's main duty would be to keep look out and use his ability to bring us a steady stream of food.
  • Hawkeye will just be a general shooter, who gets along fairly well with everyone.
  • Nick Fury will be the leader, general badass and defender.
  • Daredevil would also help keep look out and be a general useful member of the team.
  • Winter Soldier, another defender who is used to working with Fury. Also, his Domino mask should guarantee that no Xeno sneaks up on us.
  • Howard is there to lift the spirits of my team and I and use his ultra-common sense to keep us out of trouble.

My team is best team.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2016 Doomguy fully upgraded and juiced up on Argent with all his weapons. It's time to meet your maker, xenomorphs.