You and your District vs Mokele-Mbembe

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Dr.Doom is real and he buys a house in your district. He then start creating dimensional rifts when finally he accidentally teleports an exemplar of Mokele-Mbembe into your town. He tries to create the animal as a pet, but he is unable.The animal goes on a killing rampage. Only your neighbornhood can kill the creature before Dr.Doom turns it into another Galactus.

No Caption Provided
Mokèlé-mbèmbé, meaning "one who stops the flow of rivers" in the Lingala language is a legendary water-dwelling creature of Congo River basin folklore, sometimes described as living creature, sometimes as a spirit, and loosely analogous to the Loch Ness Monster in Western culture. It is claimed to be a sauropod by some cryptozoologists.
According to the traditions of the Congo River basin the Mokèlé-mbèmbé is a large territorial herbivore. It is said to dwell in Lake Télé and the surrounding area, with a preference for deep water, and with local folklore holding that its haunts of choice are river bends.
Descriptions of the Mokèlé-mbèmbé vary. Some legends describe it as having an elephant-like body with a long neck and tail and a small head, a description which has been suggested to be similar in appearance to that of the extinct Sauropoda,while others describe it as more closely resembling elephants, rhinoceros, and other known animals. It is usually described as being gray-brown in color. Some traditions, such as those of Boha Village, describe it as a spirit rather than a flesh and blood creature.
Mokele-Mbembe is said to be extremely territorial. Killing humans, hippos and other animals in sight with ridiculous ease. Whomever, it not eat them. It's said that entire villages in 1960 created spike barricades and brought a hundred men armed with spears. The animal was lured into the traps, but survived and proceeded to raid the village. The animal after a long battle was killed with the use of numerous poison arrows and spears.
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Aronmorales

If me, my best friend, and my father can't find a means of killing it on our own, then the neighborhood should hopefully unite against it.

This is all, of course, if Doom isn't trying to thwart us.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I have a full auto AK7 and a K98 with plenty of high density steel armor piercing rounds....and I live near a bunch of rednecks,,,mokele isn't making it down the street in one piece

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Frocharocha

@Bane_of_sith said:

I have a full auto AK7 and a K98 with plenty of high density steel armor piercing rounds....and I live near a bunch of rednecks,,,mokele isn't making it down the street in one piece

Where the hell did you get those rifles?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I live in Pennsylvania,,nuff said lol

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KnightRise

I live in the hood. Between the perpetually pensioned yet perpetually angry Vietnam vets, the drug dealers, and the secret stashes in the homes of grandmothers and mistresses, we'd be locked and loaded. Plus, theres a police station on the next street over with SWAT operation. With me and my knowledge of Starship captains and Jedi generals in charge, my district wins.

@Bane_of_sith: Team up?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Lmao,,if my rednecks could get passed their hang ups with "city folk" ,,we'd be an unstoppable army