Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By IZZR
@OmegaTheDestroyer said:
@IZZR said:
@OmegaTheDestroyer said:
I have a couple friends that are very capable fighters and/or trained marksmen so I think my team and take this.  Round 4 might be a problem due to the fact that one of them might get a lucky round off but I think my team would come out on top nonetheless. Round five isn't that tough the only really threat is Rodman and almost any of my team members should be able to take him.
I think Chris Brown will be very difficult to put down as he is a better athlete than most of our friends and his speed, agility and acrobatic ability can do major damage
I'm friends with some pretty good athletes so I think I can get one that is capable of matching him. or I'll just take him, he's a hot-head so it won't be hard to manipulate him into getting all pissy and charging me where i can take advantage of my size and strength.
My homies are pretty lazy so im unsure of their stamina in the H2H fights especially against Rodman, see i do Kyokushin Karate so i can one shot most people in the gauntlet if it was H2H but Rodman is a beast it would take a lot to put him down
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought I could solo this until I saw Tom Cruise, I knew right there he would so KO my ass with his scientology powers.  

Plus I will purposely throw the towel with Gary Busey......he fought a Predator. Respect is due.  

Who the hell is Pete Doherty?
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By IZZR
@FortressoftheMoon said:
I thought I could solo this until I saw Tom Cruise, I knew right there he would so KO my ass with his scientology powers.   Plus I will purposely throw the towel with Gary Busey......he fought a Predator. Respect is due.   Who the hell is Pete Doherty?
Pete Doherty is a british junkie ex boyfriend of Amy Wineouse also a junkie
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR
Oh. Isnt he the one who brought the 14 yrd kid over to Amy's house in the middle of a cocaine party and got busted?
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By IZZR
@FortressoftheMoon said:

@IZZR: Oh. Isnt he the one who brought the 14 yrd kid over to Amy's house in the middle of a cocaine party and got busted?

LOL i dont know but i wouldnt be suprised if he did hes always smashed out of his head and always getting into fight with the papparazi
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By IZZR

bump

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By AMS

Rodman is the only one that would give me trouble.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By progenitorigin
@IZZR said:
If youre black and taking on mel in the 2nd round it will just be crazy or maybe if youre a black jew oh boy i think mel would be bloodlusted

Mel would turn Super Saiyan or Hulk out against such conditions.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By TheCerealKillz

I think I would stop at 3 cause if they are wearing what they are wearing in the pics, rhianna naked would make me surrender. 

But, if not and everyone is clothed, we go to the end.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By IZZR
@TheCerealKillz said:
I think I would stop at 3 cause if they are wearing what they are wearing in the pics, rhianna naked would make me surrender.  But, if not and everyone is clothed, we go to the end.
Why give up so easily? id use my snake to charm her and make her fall in love and switch teams if you know what i mean :p
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@IZZR said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
I think I would stop at 3 cause if they are wearing what they are wearing in the pics, rhianna naked would make me surrender.  But, if not and everyone is clothed, we go to the end.
Why give up so easily? id use my snake to charm her and make her fall in love and switch teams if you know what i mean :p
Cause she's naked, and I may end up getting banged >_>
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By IZZR
@TheCerealKillz said:
@IZZR said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Cause she's naked, and I may end up getting banged >_>
Dude what im trying to say is ill just take her have sex with her and make her fall in love with me problem solved and then Chris Brown will commit suicide at the thought of another mans asset being inside her *cough*
Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

i stop at 4 because i know some friends...

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nick_hero22

No one makes it pass crazy ass Tom Cruise. This guy puts Britney Spears to shame.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Fetts

I would never hurt any of these people, save for Justin Bieber, The Jonas Brothers, and Bush. 

iamwarmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By iamwarmachine

Bushs crazy babbles put me and my smarts friends into a stupid induced coma
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By m0ntyb0y

i stop at dennis rodman

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By YoungThriller

Marilyn manson's solos

iamwarmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By iamwarmachine

My ninja freak friend slashes everyone with his fingernails and falls all over rihanna
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ssejllenrad

I would pick 4 of my MMA buddies. I will just have to sit while they beat the crap outta them celebs. 

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

Round One: Empowered by the might of cocaine, Lindsay Lohan and Amy Winehouse speed blitz me due to my Thor shirt which has the words "bang", woosh", and "CRACK". They then proceed to ask me how much I charge for 5 grams. Knowing that the situation required action, my friend Rob seeks to distract Brittney and leads her into the local Walmart with promises of corn dogs and 5 dollar cotton candy. Things that will help her with her lip-sync muscles. After he exhausts as much money as he can, Brittney seeks to leave the Walmart, but then is stopped by the beeping of theft machines. Not knowing that it is Brittney's barcode tattoo that set off the alarm and that she hasn't stolen anything, but the childhood innocence of an entire generation of little girls, she is BFR’d by the police. Back on the main battlefield, Lindsay and Amy are tired of waiting and are about to vibrate their molecules and phase their hands into my body for cocaine, and my friends Jared and Rini are too distracted by the beautiful melodies Paris is playing xylophone style on her rib cage to assist me. Being too much of an indie kid snob to fall prey to such mainstream playing, my friend Kori seeks to approach Lindsay and tells her that Lady Gaga has a "big, lllleeeessbbiiian crush on her"! Lindsay quickly breaks the sound barrier to get to Gaga, which knocks Amy off of me. She tells Gaga.that "she will suck her d*ck" for some drugs and promises of acting work. Gaga refuses, and this causes Lindsay's anger to snap her psyche, which causes her to tap into the latent power of the Ginger Force: a power that was birthed but deemed too unstable by the Halls of Asgard. She effectively kills the rest of her cohorts, and seeks to go after us next. Seeking to weaken her, my Wiccan friend Rini uses what she learned in Doctor Doom's Summoning for Simpletons(Not Dummies. Copyright's a muthaf*cka) to summon forth ManBearPig in order to blast Lindsay with UV light, the Ginger Force's only weakness. Being part Indian, I am equipped with more than a Ph.D's knowledge in physics and computer engineering and I use this to augment Rini's abilities so we may both transport our weakened opponent to half way across the Universe. Alone and unstable, Lindsay Lohan 's ethereal power collapses upon itself like a neutron star, and releases a flash a light that can be seen throughout the cosmos...Only to disappear within the a**hole of Lindsay Lohan’s  own irrelevance.... 

Round Two: Gary, being on par in martial skills with the likes of Batman and being just as bat sh*t insane, effectively handles and incapacitate three of my friends. Being a lesbian and a player of women's field hockey, my friend Rini is the only one with the strength to stand with Gary on nearly equal footing. Taking a hold of this opportunity for time, I approach Tom Cruise and alert him to how Gary is in fact an aged Luke Skywalker, who has come from the future to put a halt to the progenitor's of the Empire in the name of the Rebel Alliance. Believing my slight fib, Tom Cruise employs his powers of the Sith to strike Gary with lighting. Pete is caught as is cooked like a Sunday Goose. Gary simply coughs up a small pillow of smoke and proceeds to comment on how he hasn't been that “buzzed” since Rick James' record release party for "Street Songs". I sit Gary down and tell him how he's left the house without taking his meds again. He goes, "Oooooh" and proceeds to apologize. We have him BRF'd via a taxi cab that is driven by a gentleman of  very questionable mustache taste and of very disagreeable body order. Reveling in his "victory", Tom Cruise seeks to celebrate by jumping upon the highest piece of furniture available, but unfortunately neglects the fact that he is 5'5''. He falls and breaks his neck.  With a crotch-withering gaze, Marylyn Manson proclaims how we don’t have a chance against him for his soul is too twisted and he's too "on the edge". I take Mr. Marylyn on a tour around my old neighborhood of Flushing, Queens in NYC. It is then that Marylyn realizes that he not only nowhere near the "edge", but that he's barely even in any of the coastal areas that are within 500 miles of the "edge". It is then our fair lass embraces his destiny and takes a position as a worker drone at the local Hot Topic hive. Mel is too busy twisting his nipple"s and saying how he can take anything we can dish out for us to actually dish anything out. We essentially spend 3 hours playing CoD till Mel tires himself out. We pick him up, put him in his Spider-Man jammies, tuck him into bed, and move on out to round three. 

Round Three: Unable to take chances in the face of the Tween Heart Throb Onslaught, I immediately make way to go after the strongest threat amongst them: Rhianna. Utilizing the sheer power of racial stereotypes, I focus in my South Asianess in order to create a perfectly done, medical report;  showing that Chris Brown has so many critters clawing up in his loins, they might as well be sanctioned as a national nature reserve. Being a reformed emo kid, my friend Rob's mastery of photoshop is unrivaled upon this mortal plane. He places the girl that f*cked Kobe next to Chris Brown. Now seething with anger, Rhianna uses her beluga whale-esque forehead in order to summon the Kraken, which drags Chris Brown to a watery grave. Rhianna and the Kraken start talking. Rhianna digs the Kraken's "swag" and acknowledges that Chris was "well-equipped" but to quote her ,"...DAMN....". They head off to "rock against the motion of the ocean". Though not a true threat, the Jonas Bros. prove an obstacle for Jared and Rob for they do not want to be seen near the Jonas Bros in the presence of the handful of people, with v*ginas, who think they're actually cool. Using her super di duper Wiccan abilities, Rini summons forth one of the few forces within Creation  that come off as just as annoying: Fred. Though Fred sought to torture the Jonases with tales of his childhood exploits, the fray evolves into a somber discussion about the sheer misery of pretending to be 13 when you're well into developing chest hair. They exchange facebooks and go off to plan out their gay orgy/murder/suicide pact. All that is left is Justine. Though only in her senior year of high school, Kori already feels her college feelings of bicuriosity stem up. If anything, she's ahead of the curve. Kori proceeds to make out with Justine, not knowing that he's a he. We sell millions of tickets and effectively become an international phenomenon. The U.S. Navy flies in the nation's foremost expert on jailbait: Chris Hansen. He offers us anything if we would, in the words of federal government, "just f*cking quit it". Knowing full well that Chris Hansen is a high level, cosmic abstract with the power to c*ck block the internet itself....We can't refuse. 

Round Four: Off the bat, we are immediately blinded by Cam'ron's hot pink and periwinkle attire. T.I., armed to the teeth with now legal, automatic weapons, has us cornered. Lil Wayne is in the corner, high out of his mind enough to think that he is actually good at the guitar and Lloyd Banks is too busy fooling himself into thinking that he is still relevant in the hip hop scene. A few threats and witty remarks later, T.I. realizes that we're actually some pretty chill dudes. My friends and I decide that it would be better to win some phone numbers from some hot video vixens than to win the gauntlet. We all spend the night slurpin' that hennessy, having girls come spread them cheeks, and prank calling Bill O’Reilly. 

Results: Not cleared, but totally cool with it.

Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#72  Edited By Sasuke

I say me and my friends can make it to round five, but there is a real chance that it could all end at round 4. I in the millitary so me and my friendscan fight and shoot so with prep we can go pretty far.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By IZZR
@OhItsThatGuy: LMFAO!!
DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

I might have a chance if I was friends with: Chuck Norris, Mr T, Randy Couture and Bill Murray.

Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Iron_Turtle

Death by projectile super herpes on round one =[

Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By CurbsideProphet

Me, Erinn, Alan, Hicks, and Jack clear it. 

1: Only Gaga would give us problems, but I can ou-crazy her. 
2:Easy, made easier because that one guy sparkles. 
3:We clear it easily with bare hands because we don't like Chris Brown, we despise him, and it is our mission in life to cut a diss track on him, then end him. They're all easy pickin's really. Except Rihanna, we don't kill her. 
4: They all die horribly. Swiss cheese those motherf*ckers. 
5: Erinn might not want to fight Banks, but I can take him, and we're all used to fighting hard, so we take them. 
6: Us, Curbstomp. Except I'll take my time with those political bastards. 

We clear it. Victory Fanfare hits as we strike a pose.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@IZZR

Yep. Who likes creative writing? 

<--------This guy. Ha.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By IZZR
@OhItsThatGuy said:

@IZZR

Yep. Who likes creative writing? 

<--------This guy. Ha.

LOL i gathered that much
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By IZZR

bump

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By sandiego008

Meh I stop at round 1 intentionally ... they are all insecure drug attics ... I just become their pimp and game is over. I have no need to further this gauntlet.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OhItsThatGuy: lmao............that was epic

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By sync1

Justin Bieber solos

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

I stop at round 4.

Round 1: This is easy, as the smallest of my friends have at least 40 lbs on any of these girls.

Round 2: Argueably easier then round 1, mostly because heroin slows you down dramatically. Manson and Doherty more or less make themselves non-threats. Cruise is in good shape for his age, but he's also tiny. At least two of my friends could break him in half if they wanted to (which you said this was morals off). This leaves only Busey and Gibson as legitimate threats, 5 on 2 we eventually take them down.

Round 3: This one is tougher as we are outnumbered here. That said, this one is basically a shoot out, and I'm betting my friends and I are better shots then most the people here. Probably will have some casualties on my teams side though.

Round 4: None of my friends have experience with an Uzi or a Tec 9, so we basically end up out-gunned here.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I conjure up real music artists and lead a war of actually talented humans to slaughter these untalented and overrated music phenomenons. My army would be unstoppable!!!

After all, this horrible music trend has only been around for a decade or two, while good music has been around for a century.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lemurboy123

probs get to round 3 or 4

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By JohnnyWalker

coked out lohan solos. do you know how fast crackers are? flash be like 'damn she fast'. and snowflame be like 'i have found my sidekick'

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By IZZR

bump

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Dextersinister

If my friends get a rez at the end of each round it's do-able but there's a lot of luck when guns are involved this ain't the comics.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheDude123

With 2 months prep I could solo them all.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Oni_Bane

I win!!! I KO everyone.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jeanroygrant

LOL

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By IZZR
@Oni_Bane said:

I win!!! I KO everyone.

I doubt you can one shot Gary Busey or a cooked up Charlie Sheen i actually see him coming back again and again....
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By GhostRider29

Round 4 worries me. But other than that, I know we could do this.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By nick_hero22

A drug induced Charlie Sheen stomps

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By throughmyeyez

I could solo the firstline up ;3

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Oni_Bane

@IZZR said:

@Oni_Bane said:

I win!!! I KO everyone.

I doubt you can one shot Gary Busey or a cooked up Charlie Sheen i actually see him coming back again and again....

I am an actual MMA fighter so no matter how many times he comes back i will keep knocking him back.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Sherlock

Id likely sleep with most of round 1 (Lets face it all but Gaga and Lohan are pretty good looking)

Round 2....Yeah Tom Cruise solos.I cant beat him he does what i do better than i do it

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By IZZR
@Sherlock said:

Id likely sleep with most of round 1 (Lets face it all but Gaga and Lohan are pretty good looking)

Round 2....Yeah Tom Cruise solos.I cant beat him he does what i do better than i do it

Amy winehouse is a corpse now :/