You and 2 Street-Level Heroes vs. 100,000 Zombies

tootyghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tootyghost

Scenario: A city has been taken over by zombies. The city's population was about 100,000. You managed to get to safety and you happen to meet two street level super heroes (of your choice). The heroes say that they'll let you stay with them only if you help them clear out the city to make it a safe city for people to go to in what seems to be a world/continent taken over by zombies.

What two heroes do you think would be best? They must be street level, but they can be from any universe.

I would pick Fantomex and Thing. Fantomex is really stealthy and he's an awesome marksman. He can also cast illusions on the zombies, which I think is extremely helpful. Thing has super thick skin, so if a zombie bit him, they wouldn't be able to break the skin and he would be fine. His super strength and super stamina whatever other powers he has would also be great. He could carry heavy things also which helps if we're trying to barricade a door or some kind of construction job we need.

No Caption Provided

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fetts

I would probably choose Boba Fett and Data. If a zombie bit one of them it would have no effect because of Boba's extremely durable armor and Data being an android. Both are extremely intelligent. And both practically have unlimited ammo.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThexX

I would choose Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier) and Ultimate Hawkeye.

Avatar image for notquitevarsity
notquitevarsity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By notquitevarsity

Deadpool and Batman. Deadpool could cover us with machine guns while Batman rigs an explosive to take them all out. I'm pretty much only there for moral support.

Meat_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Meat_Spinner

100,000 Is a bit too much for 2 street levelers - they're going to simply fatigue from exhaustion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 202122

Iron fist with Chi and Ultimate Hawkeye

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Space_Coyote

I wouldn't pick any heroes that have weapons that require ammo. I'd go with Iron Fist and Luke Cage. They could clear out the zombies by the hundreds while I supervise.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Havenless

Iron Fist and Thing are street levelers? I must be completely out of the loop on what that means. Didn't Iron Fist punch the helicarrier in half?

With 100,000 Zombies, you run into two problems: Endurance and chance of being bitten. it will literally take days... maybe even weaks of endless fighting to kill that many zombies. If you average 10-15,000 kills a day, that would be miraculous. I would take two guys who can assure me that I won't be let down by either variable. Wolverine and... Sabretooth. Deapool would eventually run out of ammo, and I think I'd depend on Sabretooth in a berserker rage than just Wade with his katana. Batman, Hawkeye, and the lot would pretty much die of fatigue after 40-50 consecutive hours of fighting. You can't rest or sleep with zombies on the loose. OP didn't mention out of character or Bloodlusted, and Deadpool would eventually get bored and leave you. Sabretooth is bloodlusted 24/7
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By beatboks1

Human Bomb

Dynamite - Post T.N.T death in Young All Stars so can explode alone

Both can take them out by the 100's each blast. so it really shouldn't last long enough for either to fatigue.

@Havenless said:

Iron Fist and Thing are street levelers? I must be completely out of the loop on what that means. Didn't Iron Fist punch the helicarrier in half?

Yeah Iron fist is considered a street leveler. Thing is definitely pushing the envelope though. Generally speaking up to 150 20 tonners are considered street level with durability less than Luke Cage, healing factor less than Deadpool/Wolverine.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CaptainRodgers

I'd choose someone who is intelligent and would know the quickest , most efficient and easy way to take down the zombies with a small chance of being bitten , my best bet would be either Batman (prep god) or Deathstroke (also prep-god) . After that I'd pick a tank who can get to hard to reach places and not risk infection , people like - Deadpool or Wolverine who's healing factors would protect them from infection as well as having the physicals and skill to handle a lot of Zombies .

My personal choice would be Batman and Deadpool , Deadpool has been recruited to take down an entire country of zombies before , with the tactical genius of Batman and the guy who can do menial , easy tasks that would be a waste of the other two's time and skill (me) I reckon it wouldn't be that hard .

Batman would find the safest place for us to hide out and rig it up with all the defense measures and escape strategies we could hope for and then during the day he'd most likely task me and DP with rigging explosives around certain parts of the city centre . Deadpool's next task would be to attract as many zombies as he can running around making plenty noise etc. (you know how DP can be ) and then outrunning them (with ease) and leading them to the city centre , Deadpool's endless stamina would mean he won't tire out and by the time he reaches that place Batman will detonate the explosives that will kill thousands and also collapse buildings killing even more although DP's healing factor and durability should mean he's pretty safe . After we've taken out the vast majority we'll most likely spend the rest of our time patrolling the city picking off what little zombies didn't join in on DP's parade .

I think we can do it pretty easily .

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Cyclops is all you need.