#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2270 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are at school when suddenly not two, but FOUR pyramid heads comes out of the wall with the purpose to Gang Bang the entire you school since you are the most fearless motha fucka in the school, you convince your friends to battle them. You only have what the scenario of the school provides. if you don't think you can win, you can call all your family and 4 cops.

Pyramid Head

Other names

-Red Pyramid Thing

-Red Pyramid

-Bogeyman

Pyramid Head is more than just a mere monster, being that he has multiple incarnations and is frequently associated with feelings of intense remorse and thus, the desire to face retribution for an individual character's sin(s). He is in both of the Silent Hill films as Red Pyramid, and appears in other various Silent Hill media. Pyramid Head is one of the most well-known and iconic monsters in the series.

He is usually portrayed as, at his most basic, a violent monster and the most formidable of the saga and movie alike. A deeper meaning given to him explains his existence as that of punisher or executioner. His acts of violence are not aimed solely at humans, as he has also brought harm to the other creatures that inhabit.

#2 Posted by Frocharocha (2270 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone? Dammit, i think everyone is dead.

#3 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

i die

#4 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even have ten friends lol.

#5 Posted by Frocharocha (2270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

I don't even have ten friends lol.

Uhhh, you still can summon your family and 4 cops lol.

#6 Posted by Stompa (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

I life as long as i run faster then my friends.....so yeah i am the last to die!

#7 Posted by Frocharocha (2270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stompa said:

I life as long as i run faster then my friends.....so yeah i am the last to die!

What about the 4 support cops?

#8 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't Pyramid Heads slow? I maybe can't beat them, but I sure can outrun them.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (2270 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

Aren't Pyramid Heads slow? I maybe can't beat them, but I sure can outrun them.

Yes, very slow. You can easily Outrun them. But for some reason the characters prefer to shoot them in game. that's why you can call 10 friends :P

#10 Posted by joewell (6308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Well i know nothing about them but can they be defeated by guns? I get a couple of my friends to hold it of while we find the resource officer and steal her gun then go unnload a couple caps in their faces

#11 Posted by Frocharocha (2270 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@Frocharocha: Well i know nothing about them but can they be defeated by guns? I get a couple of my friends to hold it of while we find the resource officer and steal her gun then go unnload a couple caps in their faces

Yes. Like every creature in Silent Hill you can kill them even with some of knife blows. If you are skilled enough tough.

#12 Posted by joewell (6308 posts) - - Show Bio

Well yeah, we run, steal the resource officers gun and kill them all, yay

#13 Posted by Stompa (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@Stompa said:

What about the 4 support cops?

I don´t believe four regular Cops would bring down four Pyramid Heads.......They would be hard pressed to bring one down before the others reach them and when the first get butchered it´s chaos and death.