#1 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Win by KO 

Soul Calibur 3 Alternate Costume
#2 Posted by whacknasty (5608 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is a very interesting pairing here...hmm... 

Well, given Wolverine's martial arts background, I would need to know how much experience Yoshi has in comparison. As well as if it is possible Yoshi knows a few styles/forms that Logan has never seen before.  Those would be two huge things for me... 

And I think I've seen a few Tekken comics around, but I never picked any up.  Are the feats in the comic comparable to the ones in game?  Or are they vastly different (like Akuma is pretty tough in game, but in the comic he sinks islands with his punches, if i heard right...) 
#3 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

No idea about comics mate

#4 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio

As a martial artist, Yoshimitsu has all the skills over Wolverine and his freestyle, unpredictable style will keep Logan on the defensive.  However, Yoshimitsu is using a sword (I'm assuming), so how can he truly harm Wolverine?  

#5 Posted by comicbookguy (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedeman87 said:
"As a martial artist, Yoshimitsu has all the skills over Wolverine and his freestyle, unpredictable style will keep Logan on the defensive.  However, Yoshimitsu is using a sword (I'm assuming), so how can he truly harm Wolverine?   "

yh its not like wolverine been knocked out by a deer...
#6 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicbookguy said:
" @thedeman87 said:
"As a martial artist, Yoshimitsu has all the skills over Wolverine and his freestyle, unpredictable style will keep Logan on the defensive.  However, Yoshimitsu is using a sword (I'm assuming), so how can he truly harm Wolverine?   "
yh its not like wolverine been knocked out by a deer... "
And he has also stood up to the Hulk.
#7 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

yoshitmitsu does have his shadow moves  and he is an expect martial artist and swordsman so hes no slouge , but hes not as durable as logan by a longshot. It's possible Yoshi could just teleport and stab repeatively and get a ko, but if he gets tagged by logan the claws would really mess him up iam gonna say 60/ 40 in logans favor. Since shadow moves will get yoshimitzu some wins via ko from wounds  but logan  only needs one good shot and yoshimitsu is down for the count. 

I say this as a huge fan of the tekken franchise  that all though i love it none of the fighters have any where the durabilty of logan. which is why he wins since he wouldnt get koed or killed easily and yoshi cant bfr him so i think my logic is well founded.

#8 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Yoshimitsu have the mystical sword or a regular one? In the games, his sword had mystical effects. How would that affect Logan?
#9 Posted by Dark_Slayor (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesnt yoshi lose to people in tekken? I'll give this one Wolverine.

#10 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty said:
" I think this is a very interesting pairing here...hmm...  Well, given Wolverine's martial arts background, I would need to know how much experience Yoshi has in comparison. As well as if it is possible Yoshi knows a few styles/forms that Logan has never seen before.  Those would be two huge things for me...  And I think I've seen a few Tekken comics around, but I never picked any up.  Are the feats in the comic comparable to the ones in game?  Or are they vastly different (like Akuma is pretty tough in game, but in the comic he sinks islands with his punches, if i heard right...)  "
He can do that in the games, as well. He's sunk submarines in the games, as well. If I remember correctly, it wasn't on purpose, either.
#11 Edited by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark_Slayor said:

" Doesnt yoshi lose to people in tekken? I'll give this one Wolverine. "

Storyline wise?  Or you mean do people pick up a controller and lose with him?  Cause he's one of the hardest characters in the game to master.  And by the storyline I currently is feuding with that ripped, robot kickboxer dude.  So, Yoshimitsu isn't outmatched by Wolverine in the slightest. 

But as lazystudent said, Wolverine just needs one good shot on him.  But Yoshi can also blend in to his surroundings and is a magical ninja master.  With the discipline he shows in his canon FMV's, I think he can pull off a victory more times than not.  
#12 Posted by MKMarvelDCfan4life (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins by way of single karate chop to the head or a single kick to the groin.

#13 Posted by Enemybird (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine in a stomp

#14 Posted by cameron83 (7207 posts) - - Show Bio

yoshimitsu curbstomps,especially because of that evil sword

#15 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about the tekken comics, but Yoshimitsu ain't losing this in a stomp. The question is, can his magical sword cut through Adamantium? Otherwise, i don't see him KO'ing wolverine in other way...

#16 Posted by MKMarvelDCfan4life (256 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at those Yoshimitsu fanboys >:)

#17 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoshimitsu

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKMarvelDCfan4life said:

LOL at those Yoshimitsu fanboys >:)

Stop trolling.
#20 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6256 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine better be bringing his A game. Without it he get bled out ... with it, he outlasts and takes a majority.

#21 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine's claws and martial arts skill > Yoshimitsu's sword and martial arts skill

#22 Posted by Prince_RehteStroC (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur the same Yoshimitsu as the one in Tekken?

#23 Posted by Relentless1 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins 'nuff said

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince_RehteStroC said:
Is Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur the same Yoshimitsu as the one in Tekken?
No.
#25 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I see a severed head in a pool of blood,,and wolverine lighting his cigar in victory

#26 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine destroys Yoshimitsu's sword easily. Then Wolverine decapitates Yoshimitsu.

#27 Posted by ComicVineAddict23 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can easily destroy Yoshimitsu's sword, then Wolverine kills Yoshimitsu.

#28 Posted by MarvelvsDCuniverse (94 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Wolverine cutting Yoshimitsu to pieces. Yoshimitsu is extremely fast, he can teleport and cloak himself. Logan has special senses that would help him defeat Yoshimitsu.

#29 Posted by RetardedMonkey (127 posts) - - Show Bio

I see a mutilated body in a pool of blood... and Wolverine throwing Yoshi's body at a shark infested ocean.

#30 Posted by Rampage007 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

I see a severed head in a pool of blood.. and Wolverine lighting his cigar in victory
#31 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine should win but it won`t be easy.

#32 Posted by Hyperlight (5715 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine for the win. much harder to kill and has similar skills. yoshimitsu has a wier range abilities tough but itsnothing James couldnt handle with his reflexes and enhanced senes. yoshimitsu is going to be hackingat wolvie for a long time but wolvie just needs a few slashes