Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@BlueComet: You have done ten times better at defending your point than the people defending Yoda.

My favorite was Yoda will just use the force to slam him up and down, lol like that would hurt Hulk in any way whatsoever.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By slimj87d
bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By bonesboy08

i wonder how the older sith would against him...you know the ones that moved plants causally with their mind

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By MasterJohn

@bonesboy08 said:

i wonder how the older sith would against him...you know the ones that moved plants causally with their mind

Older sith who'd beat Hulk: Darth Revean, SWTOR emperor(the one who litterily by moving his hand sucked life out of a whole planet) Darth Bane, Malgus, and any another ancient sith

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#205  Edited By Baldy

@BlueComet said:

All of the feats you posted were slower than Yoda's combat speed. You proved nothing other than the fact that Hulk's best speed feats don't put him on the same level as Yoda, thus completely disproving your own argument.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By BlueComet

@Baldy: Actually most of those were way faster than Yodas speed feats. If your so confident that Yodas feats are better then try to proove yourself. Not like it matters, Yoda isn't faster than Hulk and Hulk has every possible advantage on top of that.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#207  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

Actually Hulk is much faster than Yoda, He has moderate super speed he's fast enogh to out maneuver people WAAY faster than Yoda like Thor & Sentry to name a few.

You mean in Episode I? That's not the point, if you knew about what a lightsaber is, its not mainly based on heat.

Hulk, faster than Yoda? Lovely. When Hulk lands a dozen strikes (or more) in less than a second, you can call me. Hulk's supposed distance-covering comes from size as much as speed, and Yoda has far superior agility.

Actually a light-saber is based on heat, What else would it be based on? It's not hot enough to hurt Hulk. Yoda may be more agile but he is not faster than the Hulk when it comes to striking speed. In a head to head fight Yoda doesn't stand a chance against the Hulk. I know you dont think you are but you really are hating on Hulk.

You just proved you know nothing on lightsabers.

I'm not hating the Hulk.. If its a H2H fight, Hulk won't be able to react before being decapitated.

@BlueComet said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

1. Yes it is based on heat

2. Hulk is solid matter so a light-saber wouldn't hurt him either way

3. Thor is FTL, Yoda isn't even supersonic

1. No, it is not. Try again.

2. Seriously?

3. And Thor has not used FTL against Hulk, and plus, he has failed against people who are far slower than Yoda. Plus, Yoda is far above the speed of sound, yes, he's almost (or is) hypersonic. Know your facts/feats before debating.

@crabtree said:

hulk wins so easily.

I love how you don't even explain how you got to this.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By ShootingNova

@dccomicsrule2011: *Saggy flapjacks*

But yeah, I know what you're saying.

@bonesboy08 said:

Who are you talking about? Ancient Sith never moved planets with a thought.

@BlueComet said:

@Baldy: Actually most of those were way faster than Yodas speed feats. If your so confident that Yodas feats are better then try to proove yourself. Not like it matters, Yoda isn't faster than Hulk and Hulk has every possible advantage on top of that.

Yoda has landed a dozen blows in less than a second, possesses precognition and clairvoyance, is a master of all the seven lightsaber forms and can apply them in any situation, as well as being able to use Force Speed, Jump. Barrier, Absorption (Tutaminis), Valor and so on.

Hulk's distance-covering feats come from size as much as speed, so they aren't too impressive.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By cliffrice

@karetaker said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

Actually Hulk is much faster than Yoda, He has moderate super speed he's fast enogh to out maneuver people WAAY faster than Yoda like Thor & Sentry to name a few.

You mean in Episode I? That's not the point, if you knew about what a lightsaber is, its not mainly based on heat.

Hulk, faster than Yoda? Lovely. When Hulk lands a dozen strikes (or more) in less than a second, you can call me. Hulk's supposed distance-covering comes from size as much as speed, and Yoda has far superior agility.

Actually a light-saber is based on heat, What else would it be based on? It's not hot enough to hurt Hulk. Yoda may be more agile but he is not faster than the Hulk when it comes to striking speed. In a head to head fight Yoda doesn't stand a chance against the Hulk. I know you dont think you are but you really are hating on Hulk.

it is enough to hurt hulk. it would go right through him like gladiators heat vision. also yoda has much faster striking speed with the force yoda could speed blitz hulk. hulks not a "fast" fighter per say at all. also thor and sentry dont display combat speed on par with yoda so that is a bad example

AT times gladiators heat-vision is compared to the heat of a star still much hotter than a lightsaber.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By ShootingNova

@cliffrice:Once again, a lightsaber is in no way based on heat. It does not slice through things via heat.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By cliffrice

@karetaker said:

@BlueComet said:

@karetaker:

It doesn't matter which version of Hulk I use the OP does not give a specific version so your out of luck that scan counts.

He did that just by hitting the ground. A clap wouldn't be quite as powerful but it would still be enough to reduce Yoda into dust.

He resisted Gladiators heat vision for several seconds, that's shows Hulks resistance to heat. A light-saber isn't nearly as hot as even the sun so again your out of luck. A light-saber is no where near powerful enough to hurt the Hulk. Don't you get tired of me posting that same sentence over and over, just give it up, a light-saber cannot hurt Hulk.

Hulk wins easily.

your wrong. go read the battle forum rules. you use the most current version when one has not been selected by the op.

your second point is not irrelevant as we are not using that version of hulk

prove your third point. prove it is not hot enough.

you have not proven anything every statement you made was wrong from saying lightsabers were made of pure heat to saying hulk moves at SS speeds to saying thor has reg combat speeds that are faster than light. a lightsaber can cut through titanium blast doors that are much thicker than the hulks musculature. wolverines claws cannot even cut through such thick substances as he is not strong enough . yoda is faster when useing the force and could easily stab hulk in the heart. the heat would then close the wound preventing it from healing resulting in debilitation of the hulk

Best lightsaber cutting feat is the blast door in Episode 1. And that Took effort. I read somewhere that the stuff the ships are made from are 150 times the strength of Steele (Melting Point 2700 Fahrenheit) which by a rough estimation puts a lightsaber at around 400k degrees. Hulk has sucked down a Nuke which is Typically between 50 mill and 150 Mill degrees. There is your Proof now Stfu!

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By cliffrice

@ShootingNova said:

@cliffrice:Once again, a lightsaber is in no way based on heat. It does not slice through things via heat.

Whats a lightsaber based on?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By ShootingNova

@cliffrice: The Force.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@ShootingNova: When it cuts through things it is seen to create a heat effect, not only that but it has shown to melt things before, such as the blast door in episode one. The Force may be where it gets its energy, but it still creates heat when it cuts.

Plus there is a very specific outline of making a light saber in the book I Jedi and I recall that the Force was used to make the components fit on a molecular level to get the light saber to work, but it is not what actually powered the light saber.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By ShootingNova

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@ShootingNova: When it cuts through things it is seen to create a heat effect, not only that but it has shown to melt things before, such as the blast door in episode one. The Force may be where it gets its energy, but it still creates heat when it cuts.

Plus there is a very specific outline of making a light saber in the book I Jedi and I recall that the Force was used to make the components fit on a molecular level to get the light saber to work, but it is not what actually powered the light saber.

I have a lightsaber guide, I know how its created.

I'm saying its not based on heat. Simply because it creates heat does not mean it is powered or based on heat. Its the power which causes such heat, and thus heat is not what the lightsaber is based on.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@ShootingNova: The point is the resultant of the process is a beam of heat. Which is why it melts through things.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By ShootingNova

@Man_of_Miracles: We are getting off-topic here.

What I said, is that the lightsaber is not based on heat. My point still stands.

The result of the power of the saber gives off the heat.

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By othus12

@Man_of_Miracles: how about crushing hulks eyes with the force and then proceed to decapitate him?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By ShootingNova

@othus12 said:

@Man_of_Miracles: how about crushing hulks eyes with the force and then proceed to decapitate him?

Yoda isn't one to use Force Crush...... but he can just decapitate prior to Hulk reacting.

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cliffrice said:

@BlueComet said:

@samuel_larson_10 said:

wait I changed my mind, yoda mind tricks hulk into calming down. done.

That's actually the smartest thing I've seen anyone post on this thread. I'm changing my mind too.

Except mind trick only works on weak minds LOLS.

Anyway May the troll force be with all of you Fact Ignoring yoda fanboys.

yoda once won a battle by simultaneously raising the spirits of a thousand or so companions and dampening those of a few other thousand foes. I think he could handle hulk's mind pretty easily

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova said:

What I said, is that the lightsaber is not based on heat. My point still stands.

They might not be based on heat but they do cut by producing heat and light-sabers don't generate enough heat to hurt Hulk. They don't even come close.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

They might not be based on heat but they do cut by producing heat and light-sabers don't generate enough heat to hurt Hulk. They don't even come close.

Lightsabers aren't base on heat.....wtf And if Adamantium can cut through Hulk's skin then A lightsaber could easily

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

I'm not hating the Hulk.. If its a H2H fight, Hulk won't be able to react before being decapitated.

@BlueComet said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

2. Seriously?

3. And Thor has not used FTL against Hulk, and plus, he has failed against people who are far slower than Yoda. Plus, Yoda is far above the speed of sound, yes, he's almost (or is) hypersonic. Know your facts/feats before debating.

@crabtree said:

hulk wins so easily.

Yoda is not faster than sound, quit trolling. Some versions of Hulk are. And neither one is even close to hypersonic LOL. Hulk has failed against people slower than Yoda but they were actually strong enough to hurt Hulk, Yoda isn't that powerful. And none of his mind tricks would work on Hulk, He has a resistence to all forms of telepathy. Also he isn't faster than Hulk, more agile but not faster. Hulk only has to land one hit and the fight is over. Or he can just crush Yoda from a distance with a Thunder-clap.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By BlueComet

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

Lightsabers aren't base on heat.....wtf And if Adamantium can cut through Hulk's skin then A lightsaber could easily

OMG I know they aren't based on heat but they do generate heat to cut through things, and they don't generate enough to Hurt Hulk. Also What does adamantium have to do with anything, ones made of metal ones energy stop comparing the two.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

2. Seriously?

@crabtree said:

hulk wins so easily.

Yoda is not faster than sound, quit trolling. Some versions of Hulk are. And neither one is even close to hypersonic LOL. Hulk has failed against people slower than Yoda but they were actually strong enough to hurt Hulk, Yoda isn't that powerful. And none of his mind tricks would work on Hulk, He has a resistence to all forms of telepathy. Also he isn't faster than Hulk, more agile but not faster. Hulk only has to land one hit and the fight is over. Or he can just crush Yoda from a distance with a Thunder-clap.

Wonderful. You say I troll when you have read nothing on the EU.

Yoda can just decapitate Hulk.

Show me Hulk landing more than a dozen strikes in less than a second.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

Irrelevant. The lightsaber only needs to decapitate Hulk, which it can do.

They don't need to generate heat to harm the Hulk. They harm via other means.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

Irrelevant. The lightsaber only needs to decapitate Hulk, which it can do.

They don't need to generate heat to harm the Hulk. They harm via other means.

This right here., thank you ShootingNova

@BlueComet: And to you

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By ShootingNova

@ChaoticSuperman: No problem. Seriously, almost nobody on this thread knows anything about Yoda...... people need to know both of the combatants well enough before they debate.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By karetaker

@cliffrice said:

@karetaker said:

@BlueComet said:

@karetaker:

It doesn't matter which version of Hulk I use the OP does not give a specific version so your out of luck that scan counts.

He did that just by hitting the ground. A clap wouldn't be quite as powerful but it would still be enough to reduce Yoda into dust.

He resisted Gladiators heat vision for several seconds, that's shows Hulks resistance to heat. A light-saber isn't nearly as hot as even the sun so again your out of luck. A light-saber is no where near powerful enough to hurt the Hulk. Don't you get tired of me posting that same sentence over and over, just give it up, a light-saber cannot hurt Hulk.

Hulk wins easily.

your wrong. go read the battle forum rules. you use the most current version when one has not been selected by the op.

your second point is not irrelevant as we are not using that version of hulk

prove your third point. prove it is not hot enough.

you have not proven anything every statement you made was wrong from saying lightsabers were made of pure heat to saying hulk moves at SS speeds to saying thor has reg combat speeds that are faster than light. a lightsaber can cut through titanium blast doors that are much thicker than the hulks musculature. wolverines claws cannot even cut through such thick substances as he is not strong enough . yoda is faster when useing the force and could easily stab hulk in the heart. the heat would then close the wound preventing it from healing resulting in debilitation of the hulk

Best lightsaber cutting feat is the blast door in Episode 1. And that Took effort. I read somewhere that the stuff the ships are made from are 150 times the strength of Steele (Melting Point 2700 Fahrenheit) which by a rough estimation puts a lightsaber at around 400k degrees. Hulk has sucked down a Nuke which is Typically between 50 mill and 150 Mill degrees. There is your Proof now Stfu!

um you shut up. i said multiple times that the heat is not important. you havent proven anything i was not even discussing the heat of a saber

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By ShootingNova

@karetaker: Don't bother with him.. He has no idea what he is even talking about.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By karetaker

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

the heat is not important they can cut without heat. they just happen to produce heat. idk any other way to explain it. even if they produced frost they would still cut the same. just not melt through things the same

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

also in light of my point that a lightsaber would cut through substances without heat and has better cutting feats than adamantium the two can be compared and if addy can cut hulk so can a saber

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By karetaker

@ShootingNova: lol its frustrating

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

Then how com when Darth Vader chops off Lukes hand it isn't singeing with heat?

You fail at everything, Hulk fanboys are the lowest of the low.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By ShootingNova

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

LOL, the guy was wrong from the start.

Hulk fanboys also tend to rage at others like the Hulk does...... :P

@karetaker said:

@ShootingNova: lol its frustrating

Yeah :D

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#235  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ChaoticSuperman said:

Bad effects or Lucas didn't think about it.

But yeah, when lightsabers cut, they leave a singe mark.

1:38. Note how the wounds /clothes are smoking.

It's also why the wounds don't bleed. The wound are cauterized (the OT aside. Again, blame Lucas).

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediXMan: I hate Lucas. Yes, sabers generate heat when they slice.

For some reason, its been a long time since I've seen the SW films.......

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#237  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ShootingNova:

Mm. I think the last one I saw was Empire; it was on Spike during one of their marathons. That or Sith. Or... or Phantom Menace...

I don't remember. But I've seen them multiple times.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediXMan: I've seen them all multiple times too....... but I can't remember what I saw last. I've seen a lot of clips and crap lately, though.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By MasterJohn

@ShootingNova: Supernova, I am glad you came and knocked down the Hulk fanboys. Next time, I'l have bunches of Sources to use against Fanboys of any hero.

Thank you.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By ShootingNova

@MasterJohn said:

@ShootingNova: Supernova, I am glad you came and knocked down the Hulk fanboys. Next time, I'l have bunches of Sources to use against Fanboys of any hero.

Thank you.

That sounds..... sarcastic.

But if you're being serious, no problem.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By MasterJohn

@ShootingNova said:

@MasterJohn said:

Thank you.

That sounds..... sarcastic.

But if you're being serious, no problem.

Trust me, I am not being sarcastic. If you see the my past messages, I've been pulling the teeth of Normad, and other Hulk fans. Yoda does win this one. This thread should be locked because it would be a crubstomp for Yoda. Do you agree?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By ShootingNova

@MasterJohn: Who's "Normad"? A user on this web?

Yeah, Yoda just stomps and anybody who thinks otherwise doesn't know about him......

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@ChaoticSuperman: Lol you are kidding

did Luke's wound bleed? no it did not, want to know why?

It is a process called cauterization, which means the tissue on the end of his wrist was destroyed and melted shut by heat which in turn prevented bleeding.

That is freaking basic medical knowledge, I was able to figure that out at age 12.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By ShootingNova

@Man_of_Miracles: Yes, heat causes cauterization.

But that's off-topic.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@ShootingNova: No it isn't, here is ChaoticSuperman claiming that the light saber didn't produce heat when Vader chopped of Luke's hand, when the simple fact that it was cauterized proves exactly that.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By cliffrice

Lightsabers are plasma (Superheated state of matter similar to a gas) and are powered by blaster cells. The only thing the force has to do with their construction is the properly focusing the crystal during the forging ritual. As described by this web page a lightsaber is a forcefield field housing a continuous circut of plasma. They donot generate heat except for when they cut (Via something Breaching the field and getting burned) this feild provied some resistance causing the saber to somewhat behaive like a physical object. Thats why they can clash against eachother and other things.

If lightsabers are powered by the force Than why is it that General Greivous and han solo can activate them?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By ShootingNova

@Man_of_Miracles: What do I have to do with this? I already know about cauterization.

@cliffrice said:

Lightsabers are plasma (Superheated state of matter similar to a gas) and are powered by blaster cells. The only thing the force has to do with their construction is the properly focusing the crystal during the forging ritual. As described by this web page a lightsaber is a forcefield field housing a continuous circut of plasma. They donot generate heat except for when they cut (Via something Breaching the field and getting burned) this feild provied some resistance causing the saber to somewhat behaive like a physical object. Thats why they can clash against eachother and other things.

If lightsabers are powered by the force Than why is it that General Greivous and han solo can activate them?

You clearly know nothing on lightsabers. Taking information of wikis (which are not canonical sources) is not appropriate for debates.

Because crystals are already in a lightsaber. Activating and using a saber can be done by a typical man, but actually wielding it properly requires Force training, sensitivity and practice. Grievous is an exception because he has advanced technology built inside him.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Nomar

You guys are battling it out with trolls who aren't using facts. Do as I did and just let them live in their delusional world. ShootingNova and many of the rest are just pulling things out of their rear. With no canon to support them. Heck they had an entire page where they were just patting each other on the back.

They still haven't provided any means for Yoda to win this battle. It's already been established that the LS does not have the power needed to damage Hulk(the movies provide us with this information). Every trick Yoda has at his disposal Hulk has dealt with versions of but from much more powerful foes than Yoda. Lets not get into the fact that people are even trying to attribute force abilities to Yoda that he is not a practitioner of. At this point it's not even a debate. It's one side that's nostalgia'd over SW and are just saying "lalalalalalala" while closing their eyes.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By ShootingNova

@Nomar said:

You guys are battling it out with trolls who aren't using facts. Do as I did and just let them live in their delusional world. ShootingNova and many of the rest are just pulling things out of their rear. With no canon to support them. Heck they had an entire page where they were just patting each other on the back.

They still haven't provided any means for Yoda to win this battle. It's already been established that the LS does not have the power needed to damage Hulk(the movies provide us with this information). Every trick Yoda has at his disposal Hulk has dealt with versions of but from much more powerful foes than Yoda. Lets not get into the fact that people are even trying to attribute force abilities to Yoda that he is not a practitioner of.

So your fanwank holds more credibility than us?

Right, I'm trolling and pretending these things.

Oh, when was the saber established to be incapable of harming the Hulk?

I'm so horrified of your 69 posts.....

I've been told you're a Hulk fanboy, so I don't see too much point in bringing the debate to you.

Yoda has contended with Sidious, who moves faster than the eye of someone who has seen ships moving at sub-light speeds in slow motion. Want the proof?

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.
The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be Palpatine?
Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

-- Taken from Revenge of the Sith

Here is Anakin doing what I said before:

Obi-Wan was already making that exact move as Anakin spoke. But they were inverted to each other: breaking right shot him one way while Anakin whipped the other. The tri-fighters' cannons ripped space between them, tracking faster than their starfighters could slip. His onboard threat display chimed a warning: two of the droids had remote sensor locks on him. The others must have lit up his partner. "Anakin! Slip-jaws!"
"My thought exactly."
They blew past the tri-fighters, looping in evasive spirals. The droid ships wrenched themselves into pursuit maneuvers that would have killed any living pilot. The slip-jaws maneuver was named for the scissorlike mandibles of the Kashyyyk slash-spider. Droids closing rapidly on their tails, cannonfire stitching space on all sides, the two Jedi pulled their ships through perfectly mirrored rolls that sent them streaking head-on for each other from opposite ends of a vast Republic cruiser. For merely human pilots, this would be suicide. By the time you can see your partner's starfighter streaking toward you at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, it's already too late for your merely human reflexes to react.
But these particular pilots were far from merely human.
The Force nudged hands on control yokes and the Jedi starfighters twisted and flashed past each other belly-to-belly, close enough to scorch each other's paint.

-- Taken from Revenge of the Sith

You call us "delusional", having "no Canon" to support us, "trolls" and "pulling things out of our rears" when the same can be applied to you.

You have posted no evidence to support your point, and I have. Nobody else has even posted evidence of Hulk landing more than a dozen strikes in less than a sec, or anything like that.

Now try again.

Also EU is not canon(only things licensed by and having a direct influence by Lucas are)

No. You just realized you understand nothing of what Lucas has said.

I'm done debating with you guys. Your shameful fanwanking and attempts to pull it on us, as well as lack of evidence and utter insults have exceeded my patience.

labadi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By labadi

I think the Hulk Would win how is Yoda going to kill him?. Hulk is way to strong