TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Yoda's attacks are so fast, Hulk wouldnt even see em

I think Yoda would knock the sh** out of the Hulk.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@dccomicsrule2011: Not sure, can you show he never has been? you haven't shown one example of Yoda's fight speed yet.

Hulk has tagged people that are as fast of Yoda, so it works both ways.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@XImpossibruX: Because even if he picks him up with the Force, Hulk isn't frozen, and there is no way that Yoda can freeze him with the force, he is simply to strong to be restrained.

Also I am still not positive that the Lightsaber can just take the Hulks head off in one slice, it may take some time, which Yoda won't have if he is that close to the Hulk. (This is supported by the scan showing Hulk tanking 1million degrees of heat).

Yoda can restrain Hulk with the Force.. this isn't like a physical property you can break out of, it's telekinesis. Telekinesis always trumps anything physical.

And a Lightsaber isn't based off heat, it only emits heat when it's in contact with something physical. It would take Hulk's head clean off.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@XImpossibruX: Ok then what is it based off of?

Also that is not true at all, restraining someone with TK requires effort just like restraining someone physically.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@XImpossibruX: Ok then what is it based off of?

Also that is not true at all, restraining someone with TK requires effort just like restraining someone physically.

Even if he couldn't restrain Hulk with TK (high unlikely), he would pick him up by his body and while Hulk's flailing his arms and legs, Yoda explodes his head with the Force.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#106  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Man_of_Miracles: Not sure, can you show he never has been? you haven't shown one example of Yoda's fight speed yet.

Yoda has never been tagged by someone as slow as Hulk in combat before

Hulk has tagged people that are as fast of Yoda, so it works both ways.

Where they going fast when he tagged them?No? I thought so.

Feats for Yoda...

Yoda making several after images with his blade.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/2504581-new_picture__4_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/2504582-new_picture__5_.jpg

Yoda rose.
A gesture opened the grating of the vent shaft where he had waited in meditation, revealing the vast conic well that was the Grand Convocation Chamber of the Galactic Senate. It was sometimes called the Senate Arena. Today, this nickname would be particularly apt.
Yoda stretched blood back into his green flesh. This was his time. Nine hundred years of study and training, of teaching and of meditation, all now focused, and refined, and resolved into this single moment; the sole purpose of his vast span of existence had been to prepare him to enter the heart of night and bring his light against the darkness. He adjusted the angle of his blade against his belt. He draped his robe across his shoulders. With reverence, with gratitude, without fear, and without anger, Yoda went forth to war.

A silvery flash outside caught Darth Vader's eye, as though an elegantly curved mirror swung through the smoke and cinders, picking up the shine of white-hot lava. From one knee, he could look right through the holoscan of his Master while he continued his report. He was no longer afraid; he was too busy pretending to be respectful.
"The Separatist leadership is no more, my Master."
"It is finished, then." The image offered a translucent mockery of a smile. "You have restored peace and justice to the galaxy, Lord Vader."
"That is my sole ambition, Master."
The image tilted its head, its smile twisting without transition to a scowl. "Lord Vader—I sense a disturbance in the Force. You may be in danger."
He glanced at the mirror flash outside; he knew that ship. In danger of being kissed to death, perhaps...
"How should I be in danger, Master?"
"I cannot say. But the danger is real; be mindful."
Be mindful, be mindful, he thought with a mental sneer. Is that the best you can do? I could get that much from Obi-Wan... "I will, my Master. Thank you." The image faded. He got to his feet, and now the sneer was on his lips and in his eyes. "You're the one who should be mindful, my 'Master.' I ama disturbance in the Force."
Outside, the sleek skiff settled to the deck. He spent a moment reassembling his Anakin Skywalker face: he let Anakin Skywalker's love flow through him, let Anakin Skywalker's glad smile come to his lips, let Anakin Skywalker's youthful energy bring a joyous bounce to his step as he trotted to the entrance over the mess of corpses and severed body parts. He'd meet her outside, and he'd keep her outside. He had a feeling she wouldn't approve of the way he had...redecorated...the control center. And after all, he thought with a mental shrug, there's no arguing taste...

The holding office of the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic comprised the nether vertex of the Senate Arena; it was little more than a circular preparations area, a green room, where guests of the Chancellor might be entertained before entering the Senate Podium—the circular pod on its immense hydraulic pillar, which contained controls that coordinated the movement of floating Senate delegation pods—and rising into the focal point of the chamber above. Above that podium, the vast holopresence of a kneeling Sith bowed before a shadow that stood below. Guards in scarlet flanked the shadow; a Chagrian toady cringed nearby.
"But the danger is real; be mindful."
"I will, my Master. Thank you."
The holopresence faded, and where its huge translucency had knelt was now revealed another presence, a physical presence, tiny and aged, clad in robes and leaning on a twist of wood. But his physical presence was an illusion; the truth of him could be seen only in the Force. In the Force, he was a fountain of light. "Pity your new disciple I do; so lately an apprentice, so soon without a Master."
"Why, Master Yoda, what a delightful surprise! Welcome!" The voice of the shadow hummed with anticipation. "Let me be the first to wish you Happy Empire Day!"
"Find it happy, you will not. Nor will the murderer you call Vader."
"Ah." The shadow stepped closer to the light. "So that is the threat I felt. Who is it, if I may ask? Who have you sent to kill him?"
"Enough it is that you know your own destroyer."
"Oh, pish, Master Yoda. It wouldn't be Kenobi, would it? Please say it's Kenobi—Lord Vader gets such a thrill from killing people who care for him..."
Behind the shadow, some meters away, Mas Amedda—the Chagrian toady who was Speaker of the Galactic Senate—heard a whisper in Palpatine's voice. Flee.
He did.
Neither light nor shadow gave his exit a glance.
"So easily slain, Obi-Wan is not."
"Neither are you, apparently; but that is about to change." The shadow took another step, and another. A lightsaber appeared, green as sunlight in a forest. "The test of that, today will be."
"Even a fraction of the dark side is more power than your Jedi arrogance can conceive; living in the light, you have never seen the depth of the darkness." The shadow spread arms that made its sleeves into black wings. "Until now."
Lightning speared from outstretched hands, and the battle was on.

In the Senate Arena, lightning forked from the hands of a Sith, and bent away from the gesture of a Jedi to shock Redrobes into unconsciousness. Then there were only the two of them.
Their clash transcended the personal; when new lightning blazed, it was not Palpatine burning Yoda with his hate, it was the Lord of all Sith scorching the Master of all Jedi into a smoldering huddle of clothing and green flesh. A thousand years of hidden Sith exulted in their victory.
"Your time is over! The Sith rule the galaxy! Now and forever!"
And it was the whole of the Jedi Order that rocketed from its huddle, making of its own body a weapon to blast the Sith to the ground.
"At an end your rule is, and not short enough it was, I must say." There appeared a blade the color of life.
From the shadow of a black wing, a small weapon—a holdout, an easily concealed backup, a tiny bit of treachery expressing the core of Sith mastery—slid into a withered hand and spat a flame-colored blade of its own.
When those blades met, it was more than Yoda against Palpatine, more the millennia of Sith against the legions of Jedi; this was the expression of the fundamental conflict of the universe itself.
Light against dark.
Winner takes all.

There came a turning point in the clash of the light against the dark. It did not come from a flash of lightning or slash of energy blade, though there were these in plenty; it did not come from a flying kick or a surgically precise punch, though these were traded, too.
It came as the battle shifted from the holding office to the great Chancellor's Podium; it came as the hydraulic lift beneath the Podium raised it on its tower of durasteel a hundred meters and more, so that it became a laserpoint of battle flaring at the focus of the vast emptiness of the Senate Arena; it came as the Force and the podium's controls ripped delegation pods free of the curving walls and made of them hammers, battering rams, catapult stones crashing and crushing against each other in a rolling thunder-roar that echoed the Senate's cheers for the galaxy's new Emperor.
It came when the avatar of light resolved into the lineage of the Jedi; when the lineage of the Jedi refined into one single Jedi. It came when Yoda found himself alone against the dark.
In that lightning-speared tornado of feet and fists and blades and bashing machines, his vision finally pierced the darkness that had clouded the Force. Finally, he saw the truth.
This truth: that he, the avatar of light, Supreme Master of the Jedi Order, the fiercest, most implacable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known...
just—
didn't—
have it.
He'd never had it. He had lost before he started. He had lost before he was born. The Sith had changed. The Sith had grown, had adapted, had invested a thousand years' intensive study into every aspect of not only the Force but Jedi lore itself, in preparation for exactly this day. The Sith had remade themselves. They had become new.
While the Jedi—
The Jedi had spent that same millennium training to refight the last war. The new Sith could not be destroyed with a lightsaber; they could not be burned away by any torch of the Force. The brighter his light, the darker their shadow. How could one win a war against the dark, when war itself had become the dark's own weapon?
He knew, at that instant, that this insight held the hope of the galaxy. But if he fell here, that hope would die with him. Hmmm, Yoda thought. A problem this is...

The end came with astonishing suddenness. The shadow could feel how much it cost the little green freak to bend back his lightnings into the cage of energy that enclosed them both; the creature had reached the limits of his strength. The shadow released its power for an instant, long enough only to whirl away through the air and alight upon one of the delegation pods as it flew past, and the creature leapt to follow—
Half a second too slow.
The shadow unleashed its lightning while the creature was still in the air, and the little green freak took its full power. The shock blasted him backward to crash against the podium, and he fell.
He fell a long way.
The base of the Arena was a hundred meters below, littered with twisted scraps and jags of metal from the pods destroyed in the battle, and as the little green freak fell, finally, above, the victorious shadow became once again only Palpatine: a very old, very tired man, gasping for air as he leaned on the pod's rail. Old he might have been, but there was nothing wrong with his eyesight; he scanned the wreckage below, and he did not see a body.
He flicked a finger, and in the Chancellor's Podium a dozen meters away, a switch tripped and sirens sounded throughout the enormous building; another surge of the Force sent his pod streaking in a downward spiral to the holding office at the base of the Podium tower. Clone troops were already swarming into it. "It was Yoda," he said as he swung out of the pod. "Another assassination attempt. Find him and kill him. If you have to, blow up the building." He didn't have time to direct the search personally. The Force hummed a warning in his bones: Lord Vader was in danger. Mortal danger.
Clones scattered. He stopped one officer. "You. Call the shuttle dock and tell them I'm on my way. Have my ship warmed and ready." The officer saluted, and Palpatine, with vigor that surprised even himself, ran.
With the help of the Force, Yoda sprinted along the service accessway below the Arena faster than a human being could run; he sliced conduits as he passed, filling the accessway behind him with coils of high-voltage cables, twisting and spitting lightning. Every few dozen meters, he paused just long enough to slash a hole in the accessway's wall; once his pursuers got past the cables, they would have to divide their forces to search each of his possible exits. But he knew they could afford to; there were thousands of them.
He pulled his comlink from inside his robe without slowing down; the Force whispered a set of coordinates and he spoke them into the link. "Delay not," he added. "Swiftly closing is the pursuit. Failed I have, and kill me they will."
The Convocation Center of the Galactic Senate was a drum-mounted dome more than a kilometer in diameter; even with the aid of the Force, Yoda was breathing hard by the time he reached its edge. He cut through the floor beneath him and dropped down into another accessway, this one used for maintenance on the huge lighting system that shone downward onto Republic Plaza through transparisteel panels that floored the underside of the huge dome's rim. He cut into the lightwell; the reflected wattage nearly blinded him to the vertiginous drop below the transparisteel on which he stood.
Without hesitation he cut through that as well and dived headlong into the night.
Catching the nether edges of his long cloak to use as an improvised airfoil, he let the Force guide him in a soaring free fall away from the Convocation Center; he was too small to trigger its automated defense perimeter, but the open-cockpit speeder toward which he fell would get blasted from the sky if it deviated one meter inward from its curving course. He released his robe so that it flapped upward, making a sort of drogue that righted him in the air so that he fell feetfirst into the speeder's passenger seat beside Bail Organa.
While Yoda strapped himself in, the Senator from Alderaan pulled the rented speeder through a turn that would have impressed Anakin Skywalker, and shot away toward the nearest intersection of Coruscant's congested skyways.
Yoda's eyes squeezed closed.
"Master Yoda? Are you wounded?"
"Only my pride," Yoda said, and meant it, though Bail could not possibly understand how deep that wound went, nor how it bled. "Only my pride."

--Taken from Revenge of the Sith

Keeps up with Palpatine who was to fast fro Anakin to see I already told you how awesome Anakin is

Yoda and Dooku again seem to fight at superhuman speeds, creating lace-like residual streams of light. Yoda appears faster than Dooku as the book says "the green burned hotter."

Then their blades clashed together in a lace of fire, green and red: but the green burned hotter. Slowly, slowly, Dooku gave way: and in the dark, drunken Vjun air, Yoda was terrible to behold.

--Taken from Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

He seems to move fast enough to escape the line of sight of assassin droids.

Then the chattering sound of a railgun bit into the dim docking bay, gouging a line of sparks out of the floor, and Yoda was gone. An instant later one of the assassin droids was picked up as if by an invisible hand and hurled into a comrade.

--Taken from Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"I'm a slow learner," Anakin replied coolly, and he came on then, so suddenly, so powerfully, his green blade whirling with such speed that he seemed almost encased in green light.

With a sudden burst of sheer power, Master Yoda flew forward, his blade working so mightily that its residual glow outshone even those of both of Anakin's lightsabers when he was at the peak of his dance.

--Taken from Attack of the Clones

As a demonstration for students, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Depa Billaba attack Yoda, and without even being armed, Yoda evades their blows.

She had attended a lecture about battle techniques given by Master Yoda earlier this year, and the memory of it came back to her now. Yoda had faced the assembled students and spoken, his thin reedy voice somehow carrying to the far corners of the lecture hall without benefit of amplifiers.
"Better than training, the Force is. More than experience or speed it gives."
And he had given a demonstration. Three members of the council—Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Depa Billaba, excellent fighters all—had come forward and attacked him. Master Yoda had not been armed, and had not seemed to move more than a meter or so, his tread slow and measured. Nevertheless, none of the three had been able to lay a finger on him.

--Taken from Darth Maul Shadow Hunter

He moves in a blur as he evades falling debris.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/2504590-new_picture__13_.jpg

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@XImpossibruX:

Really explode his head with the force?

its so simple! ok so if TK does that, why doesn't every single person that uses TK (of which there are hundreds) just do that to every enemy?

Yoda has not ever, and is not going to blow up anyone's head with the Force.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@XImpossibruX: @dccomicsrule2011: I am not saying that Yoda can't beat the Hulk. I am saying it wouldn't be nearly as simple as most people seem to think, it never is.

I am sure that Yoda can beat the Hulk. But I also think it is well within the realm of possibility for the Hulk to beat Yoda.

Anyway I am done arguing, cause it is getting tiring, and I have said everything worth saying.

Argue with you guys another time hopefully!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#109  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@XImpossibruX: Yoda explodes his head with the Force.

Yoda cant explode Hulk's head....

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@XImpossibruX:

Really explode his head with the force?

its so simple! ok so if TK does that, why doesn't every single person that uses TK (of which there are hundreds) just do that to every enemy?

Yoda has not ever, and is not going to blow up anyone's head with the Force.

Because of writing.. literally everyone with TK could do that if the opponent has no resistance to TK.

Hulk may have resistance to Telepathy, but not TK.

And yes he has shown telekinesis feats, so he could easily tear Hulk's head in half

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@XImpossibruX: Its never happened, Jean Grey to provide one example has never exploded anyone's head ever despite having fought dozens of people with no resistance to TK. There are dozens more people who have never done that despite fighting many oponnents with TK resistance.

Also it isn't a feat for Yoda because he has never done it, surely that is understood.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

Hulk has resisted the heat of a supernova before and there is no way that a light-saber is that hot, it would barely scratch the Hulk. Sorry Yoda but "lose this you will"

What a fail. This entire point is utterly irrelevant, because a lightsaber isn't even based on heat.

Actually a light-saber is based on heat. Haven't you ever seen them melt a steel door open with one, they've done it like once in every movie.

@ShootingNova said:

@cliffrice said:

Yay hulk is winner :D

No, Hulk is not the winner. Hulk is incapable of even reacting to Yoda, or seeing Yoda's attacks, while Yoda can easily dodge any of Hulk's strikes.

Yoda still has numerous Force Powers at his disposal.

Actually Hulk is much faster than Yoda, He has moderate super speed he's fast enogh to out maneuver people WAAY faster than Yoda like Thor & Sentry to name a few.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#113  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Yoda can cut Hulk down very, very fast. Hulk would have to thunderclap fast, hard, and early to stun Yoda to have any chance. But Yoda is too fast, too experienced, and his force powers trump virtually anything the Hulk has. His healing factor keeps him in the game for a little while, but Yoda will just take his head off once he realizes Hulk keeps healing.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By BlueComet

@XImpossibruX: Yoda's telekinesis is not nearly strong enough to restrain the Hulk and it makes no difference whether it's not Physical, it takes effort just like restraining someone Physically Yoda doesn't have it in him. Not to say Yoda isn't strong but Hulk is SO much stronger.

And Yoda's light-saber is not powerful enough to hurt someone who can withstand solar-temperatures. Not even close.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By cliffrice

@Baldy said:

@cliffrice said:

Your banking on Yodas ability to chop off hulks head with his lightsaber which he cant. Hulk has sucked down Nukes Best a lightsaber can do is Burn through a blast door with effort which has a much lower melting point that the 150 million degrees a nuke can do which nullifies Yodas only means of offense. I only Noted those other force abilities because they are some means of offense useable by force wielders.

If you just going to ignore other evidence for you can have fanboy-gasms than you may as well just stop debating.

So yeah YAY HULK WINS.

You're right. Hulk is impossible to hurt... Oh, wait...

Wow i never said that hulk is impossible to hurt. I said A light saber doesn't have what it takes to hurt the hulk and thus Yoda will eventually be thunder-clapped into submission. A saber isn't hot enough to cut the hulk so basically Yoda is hitting the hulk with a Stick that Probably weighs next to nothing. The muppet gets eventually murdered.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#116  Edited By jwalser3

I hate too say it. But I think Hulk would win. I mean yea Yoda was fast while fighting Dooku, but he wasn't that fast.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Nomar

Yay another Hulk hate thread. Don't you guys get tired of the Hulk hating on this board?

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Nomar

I'm also getting a good laugh at people thinking Yoda is too fast for the Hulk. If this debate persist I'll rummage through the feats folder but it would take someone who has no knowledge of Hulk or just purely hate the character to make such an ignorant statement. Also a light saber isn't going to hurt Hulk. Against regular flesh they may seem impressive but when it comes to metals then that's where they start to show their true weakness, and Hulk is far more durable than that. I'm really beginning to wonder if a great portion of this board has any Hulk knowledge at all(other than the low showings you scurry for when hating).

Also the scans you showed were all of things far more powerful than a light saber hurting Hulk.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By kcaz

yoda speedblitz hulk and cuts of his head

Avatar image for deactivated-59bf18410ce5b
deactivated-59bf18410ce5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh, Yoda would be quick enough to chop the hulk's head right off! (: lol

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By kcaz

@jwalser3 said:

I hate too say it. But I think Hulk would win. I mean yea Yoda was fast while fighting Dooku, but he wasn't that fast.

because both yoda and dooku have force speed and superhuman reflexes, but yda was even faster than dooku. hulk's hand will be cut off before he even reaches yoda for a punch

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ximpossibrux

@kcaz said:

@jwalser3 said:

because both yoda and dooku have force speed and superhuman reflexes, but yda was even faster than dooku. hulk's hand will be cut off before he even reaches yoda for a punch

this

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Nomar

@kcaz: Stop telling lies dude. It has nothing to do with force speed and if Lucas wanted to show them going faster he could have easily done so. Your reasoning for why they move so unimpressively is humorous. Next you'll tell me Vader and Luke were both using force speed also right? They can show people going fast in Heroes but George Lucas is incapable of showcasing it right? Also at no point is it made evident of either one doing anything beyond human comprehension when it comes to speed. Heck even low budget movies make it clear when something is moving faster than it's surroundings.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By MasterJohn

Yoda wins easily. Let me tell you why, he could easily use Force Speed and Force Jump to evade any "Thunderclap* made by Hulk, and then land on his head. Yoda can then use Animal Friendship to re-tain Hulk. That's if he didn't want to kill him. If Yoda wanted to kill him, all he would need to do is get on Hulk's head , and dice it with his saber. Then again, Animal Friendship should be enough to tame the beast.

See: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_friendship

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By kcaz

@Nomar said:

@kcaz: Stop telling lies dude. It has nothing to do with force speed and if Lucas wanted to show them going faster he could have easily done so. Your reasoning for why they move so unimpressively is humorous. Next you'll tell me Vader and Luke were both using force speed also right? They can show people going fast in Heroes but George Lucas is incapable of showcasing it right? Also at no point is it made evident of either one doing anything beyond human comprehension when it comes to speed. Heck even low budget movies make it clear when something is moving faster than it's surroundings.

i'm not telling lies dude, a normal jedi can react fast enough to block multiple blaster shots, and yoda is even faster. what makes you think hulk could even land a punch on yoda?

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Nomar

Hulk is not an animal or a mindless beast. Seriously do you have any Hulk knowledge? Yoda isn't even one of the practitioners of this ability. I also love how you can't have a debate with Star Wars fanatics without them invoking EU. A single Thunderclap from Hulk and Yoda is done, he's not jumping or running away, he's done. A light saber is not powerful enough to damage Hulk at best(and I'm being generous) it'll give him superficial cuts.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By cliffrice

The starwars guys are just trolling at this point so Yeah Hulk Murderstomp. Spite in favor of hulk.

BeaverSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By BeaverSauce

yoda force chokes him from the distance of a different planet for the win

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By cliffrice

force choke requires you to see your target noob lol

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By MasterJohn

@Nomar said:

Hulk is not an animal or a mindless beast. Seriously do you have any Hulk knowledge? Yoda isn't even one of the practitioners of this ability. I also love how you can't have a debate with Star Wars fanatics without them invoking EU. A single Thunderclap from Hulk and Yoda is done, he's not jumping or running away, he's done. A light saber is not powerful enough to damage Hulk at best(and I'm being generous) it'll give him superficial cuts.

1st of all, his mind is chaotic. So much anger and hate, so in a way he is a beast. 2. "Yoda isn't even one of the practioneers of that ability". Actually, you never know what Yoda has up his sleeve. We learned that when he slaughtered an entire batallion of the Driods army. 3. So what if you want to add the EU? The Expanded Universe is still Star Wars. 4. "A single thunderclap from Hulk and Yoda is done, he's not jumping or running away, he's done". Alright, you are giving an extremely bias edge to Hulk. How do you know Yoda won't jump? You are trying to set the rules of debate. Now, based on seeing Yoda in combat in the Comics, the Movies, and the Clone Wars, It is likely he will do a force jump to evade the Thunderclap.

Thunderclap, right?

Yep, a force jump up into the air and a saber slam into Hulk's head should finish him.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Nomar

^Okay after that video I'm now convinced your knowledge of Hulk is purely based on what you've read in some disrespect thread or something. The fact that you posted a clip from the movie as you're evidence of what a thunderclap from the Hulk can do tells me as much. Also I never said Yoda couldn't jump or run(reread it), I implied that even if he jumped or attempted to run, he would be unsuccessful in escaping it's radius.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By MasterJohn

@Nomar said:

^Okay after that video I'm now convinced your knowledge of Hulk is purely based on what you've read in some disrespect thread or something. The fact that you posted a clip from the movie as you're evidence of what a thunderclap from the Hulk can do tells me as much. Also I never said Yoda couldn't jump or run(reread it), I implied that even if he jumped or attempted to run, he would be unsuccessful in escaping it's radius.

A single Thunderclap from Hulk and Yoda is done, he's not jumping or running away, he's done

I think I read good. You didn't say if he attempted to jump or run, you said he's NOT jumping or running away, he's done. Also, do you know how high Yoda can jump? He jumped across the whole sky, pounced onto a tank, and destroyed it within minutes. Can thunder-clap go through the whole sky? I think not.

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yoda would restrict hulk's movement then kill him.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By MasterJohn

It's a done deal, Yoda wins.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Nomar

Yoda does not wield the power to pull off such a feat. I've been told you guys are trolling so I'm beginning to believe that is so. Also EU is not canon(only things licensed by and having a direct influence by Lucas are), I cannot reiterate that enough. Even then Yoda still loses. Anyways I'll no longer be replying to this because I'm 99.9% sure I'm dealing with trolls.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@BlueComet: Thank you, I don't get why some people think TK magically holds something in place with no effort.

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait I changed my mind, yoda mind tricks hulk into calming down. done.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hulk.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By BlueComet

@samuel_larson_10 said:

wait I changed my mind, yoda mind tricks hulk into calming down. done.

That's actually the smartest thing I've seen anyone post on this thread. I'm changing my mind too.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Nomar

No BlueComet you're under his dark influence, snap out of it. Also it's simple to say he'll calm him down but he doesn't have the feats to back up such a statement. Hulk has had things like Sentry's aura fail to calm him, so I doubt Yoda will succeed. Psychics have also tried calming him and it backfires big time usually. Hulk's mind is complex and far from simple, that's just taking into consideration the Savage Hulk. WWH or merged Hulk aren't going to fall for any mind tricks.

Silent_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Silent_Flesh

Bloody hell Hulk could never touch Yoda. Yoda with lightsaber would KILL Hulk no problem

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#142  Edited By ShootingNova

@Nomar said:

I'm also getting a good laugh at people thinking Yoda is too fast for the Hulk. If this debate persist I'll rummage through the feats folder but it would take someone who has no knowledge of Hulk or just purely hate the character to make such an ignorant statement. Also a light saber isn't going to hurt Hulk. Against regular flesh they may seem impressive but when it comes to metals then that's where they start to show their true weakness, and Hulk is far more durable than that. I'm really beginning to wonder if a great portion of this board has any Hulk knowledge at all(other than the low showings you scurry for when hating).

Also the scans you showed were all of things far more powerful than a light saber hurting Hulk.

I love how you talk about something you don't even know about. Why don't you start reading some SW novels instead of wanking the Hulk?

@BlueComet said:

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

Hulk has resisted the heat of a supernova before and there is no way that a light-saber is that hot, it would barely scratch the Hulk. Sorry Yoda but "lose this you will"

What a fail. This entire point is utterly irrelevant, because a lightsaber isn't even based on heat.

Actually a light-saber is based on heat. Haven't you ever seen them melt a steel door open with one, they've done it like once in every movie.

@ShootingNova said:

@cliffrice said:

Yay hulk is winner :D

No, Hulk is not the winner. Hulk is incapable of even reacting to Yoda, or seeing Yoda's attacks, while Yoda can easily dodge any of Hulk's strikes.

Yoda still has numerous Force Powers at his disposal.

Actually Hulk is much faster than Yoda, He has moderate super speed he's fast enogh to out maneuver people WAAY faster than Yoda like Thor & Sentry to name a few.

You mean in Episode I? That's not the point, if you knew about what a lightsaber is, its not mainly based on heat.

Hulk, faster than Yoda? Lovely. When Hulk lands a dozen strikes (or more) in less than a second, you can call me. Hulk's supposed distance-covering comes from size as much as speed, and Yoda has far superior agility.

@Nomar said:

Yay another Hulk hate thread. Don't you guys get tired of the Hulk hating on this board?

I'm not hating Hulk. I'm being impartial. But there's just some people wanking the Hulk out of control.

@jwalser3 said:

Read some of the novels.

I'm tired of hearing all this wank.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By ShootingNova

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@ShootingNova: Lol where are you getting this stuff?

Hulk has reacted to plenty of fast people before, saying Hulk won't even be able to see Yoda's attack is nothing but ignorance.

In addition, Yoda's force attacks are useless in this fight except to keep Hulk at bay, Yoda can not create enough force with any of his force abilities to kill the Hulk.

I'm getting it from the EU, if you don't know how fast Yoda moves I would suggest you read the EU before making claims that are actually ignorant in public. You suggest its "ignorance" when you haven't a clue as to how fast Yoda is.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Deranged Midget: Forget all This Darth Bane stomps both (:

LOL, really?

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

Yoda stomps. This is why no one likes Hulk, the retarded Hulk fanboys who think physical strength >>> everything even Telekinesis. Like honestly Yoda picks him up and slices his head off.

Stupid Hulk fanboys, Hulk loses every fight this one is no different.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By throughmyeyez

So easy, Yoda freezes Hulk, mid air. Than casually walks up and cuts his head off.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By ShootingNova

@ChaoticSuperman said:

Yoda stomps. This is why no one likes Hulk, the retarded Hulk fanboys who think physical strength >>> everything even Telekinesis. Like honestly Yoda picks him up and slices his head off.

Stupid Hulk fanboys, Hulk loses every fight this one is no different.

This.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#147  Edited By Deranged Midget

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Deranged Midget: Forget all This Darth Bane stomps both (:

What? Is this a joke?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#148  Edited By Deranged Midget

I love how much ignorance floats around on the battle threads. Stop stating a characters "stomps" when you lack any knowledge relating to the other character.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Nomar

@ChaoticSuperman: You mean like what actually happens within a comic? Oh how dare we base things on feats.

To the person who told me to read the novels. They are not canon. Anything that does not have a direct handling by Lucas is not canon. If you even check the wiki on SW canon Lucas has said outright that the EU is a parallel universe(basically fanfic) and not canon.

Again I say. Yoda does not have the strength or power to take down Hulk. Hulk though can vaporize the little guy with little effort.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#150  Edited By Baldy

@Nomar said:

@ChaoticSuperman: You mean like what actually happens within a comic? Oh how dare we base things on feats.

To the person who told me to read the novels. They are not canon. Anything that does not have a direct handling by Lucas is not canon. If you even check the wiki on SW canon Lucas has said outright that the EU is a parallel universe(basically fanfic) and not canon.

Again I say. Yoda does not have the strength or power to take down Hulk. Hulk though can vaporize the little guy with little effort.

The EU is canon. This is an established and well known fact.