Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@The_Thunderer: I said he could decapitate him

Hulk has resisted TP when enraged that is likely going to be ineffective.

Yoda can cut of his air supply all he wants, Hulk can hold his breath for hours, so that's not going to help.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Man_of_Miracles: Yoda could just cut off his oxygen supply permanently, TP from a GM ?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Man_of_Miracles: Hulk can hold his breath for hours, so that's not going to help.

Got any scans of This?

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@dccomicsrule2011: I'll find some, but it is common knowledge that Hulk can hold his breath for extended periods.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#55  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

*eats popcorn*

I'm sitting this one out, fellas.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I'll find some, but it is common knowledge that Hulk can hold his breath for extended periods.

I don't read much Hulk so......

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@The_Thunderer:

Whoever wins Yoda or Hulk, it is going to be over long before Hulk runs out of breath.

That depends, what is the extent of Yoda's TP? what feats has he accomplished with it?

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@dccomicsrule2011: Fair enough, here is a little something, I'll find something better in a bit

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheDude123

If Yoda has his Lightsaber he wins easily.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@dccomicsrule2011: Here he is sitting outside his spaceship.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By cliffrice

I recall cosmic spiderman punching grey hulk into spake and him holding his breath. He comented than that he could hold his breath till dawn at which time he would turn into banner.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Why was this bumped? It's spite. Yoda would stomp Hulk so bad.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BlueComet

Hulk has resisted the heat of a supernova before and there is no way that a light-saber is that hot, it would barely scratch the Hulk. Sorry Yoda but "lose this you will"

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By cliffrice

@jobiwankenobi said:

Why was this bumped? It's spite. Yoda would stomp Hulk so bad.

please explain

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Hulk has resisted the heat of a supernova before and there is no way that a light-saber is that hot

Scans? Because Hulk has been burned by far less.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Man_of_Miracles: You proved Hulk could hold is breath (I figured that anyway) but You did not prove he could hold it for hours.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@cliffrice: Hulk can be cut by adamantium. A lightsaber is pure energy and can seemingly cut through anything just like adamantium. So Yoda can clearly harm the Hulk. Now add the force on top of that and Yoda has serious advantage in speed, reaction, reading his opponent, and various other tricks. Now, if the Hulk gets a hold of Yoda; then Yoda's dead in a second. However, I can't see that happening. Now you could debate either way, but that's what I think.

Hell, you could even debate that Yoda could affect Hulk's mind with the force, and make him revert to Bruce. Then it would be too easy, but that' just getting ridiculous.

Or maybe, Yoda could control Hulk's mind and make him kill himself.

Never mind, I'll shut up now.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By BlueComet

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Hulk has resisted the heat of a supernova before and there is no way that a light-saber is that hot

He shrugged off human torches nova blast like it was nothing ( nova blast can reach a million degrees and the surface of the sun only reaches 50 thousand).

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@BlueComet said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

He shrugged off human torches nova blast like it was nothing ( nova blast can reach a million degrees and the surface of the sun only reaches 50 thousand).

A Supernova core has an temperature of about 100 billion kelvin (100 GK); 6000 times the temperature of the sun's core. So no Hulk has never taken a supernova before.

Note: The core of the Sun get's as hot 27000000 degrees F

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@dccomicsrule2011: @cliffrice said:

I recall cosmic spiderman punching grey hulk into spake and him holding his breath. He comented than that he could hold his breath till dawn at which time he would turn into banner.

I will try to find the scan of this. But it is generally understood that Hulk can hold is breathe for a long amount of time and function normally.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SpideyPresence

I don't see such an easy fight here. Good debates though. I'll watch

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By BlueComet

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@BlueComet said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

A Supernova core has an temperature of about 100 billion kelvin (100 GK); 6000 times the temperature of the sun's core. So no Hulk has never taken a supernova before.

Note: The core of the Sun get's as hot 27000000 degrees F

Alright I have learned something here. my point is that a light-saber is not even close to 1 million degrees. So if Hluk can withstand that he wouldn't even be scratched by Yoda.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By cliffrice

Yay hulk is winner :D

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#74  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

Hulk has resisted the heat of a supernova before and there is no way that a light-saber is that hot, it would barely scratch the Hulk. Sorry Yoda but "lose this you will"

What a fail. This entire point is utterly irrelevant, because a lightsaber isn't even based on heat.

@cliffrice said:

No, Hulk is not the winner. Hulk is incapable of even reacting to Yoda, or seeing Yoda's attacks, while Yoda can easily dodge any of Hulk's strikes.

Yoda still has numerous Force Powers at his disposal.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#75  Edited By ShootingNova

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Why does everyone think that Hulk is mentally impaired? with the battle speed of a 4 year old? He isn't people, just because he isn't faster than Superman, doesn't mean he isn't fast. He has superhuman speed and reaction time.

The only chance Yoda has is to cut off his head, or force throw the lightsaber through Hulks heart (that may not kill him). Otherwise Hulk is going to kill him

The force wouldn't help much in this fight because Yoda does not have any force feats that would do anywhere close to enough damage to Hulk. Those council seats he threw at Dooku? please those would do literally no damage to Hulk.

This entire post is wrong.

I don't see why Yoda can't cut off his head, since Yoda could land more than a dozen blows a second, and attack faster than Hulk reacts. End of story.

Yes, it would. Hulk isn't even capable of reacting or seeing Yoda's strikes, and Yoda could easily win via decapitation.

@cliffrice said:

Yes the force is nasty but saying "You don't know the force" isnt an argument its dodging the point for people to lazy to actually debate. Hulk has tanked nukes and a lightsabers best cutting feat i can recall is cutting blast doors. I recall reading the stuff ships are made out of is 150 times stronger than steel and the sabers didn't instantly cut through that it took some effort, this puts Lightsabers at around 45 thousand degrees Fahrenheit. While nukes Burn at 150 million degrees Fahrenheit. Sabers Wouldn't even scratch hulk. Combined with shock-waves and all manor of ungodly strength yoda would be hard pressed to take down hulk.

I really don't see the relevance of this.

Couldnt really mess with hulks mind very easily when hulks raged.

This isn't necessary. When Hulk rages, he will just fail more.

Hulk can hold his breath for hours so choking him out is pointless unless you can keep it up for a few hours..

Yoda isn't even going to choke. You just demonstrated that you don't even know the enemy combatant. Yoda can strike faster than Hulk can see or react, decapitation equals victory.

Thor has taken lightning blasts from thor and storm so force lightning isn't very helpful

Once again, what's so relevant about this, Yoda has never used Lightning. And plus, Hulk is incapable of reacting or seeing Yoda's attacks, so this is kind of a pointless matter.

Force Push, Hulks survived worse.

Force Push isn't needed in this fight.

Telekenesis is still a viable BFR technique assuming hulk downt thunderclap or something knocking Yoda senseless.

TK isn't needed either.

ANd please when you rebuttal do not use palatine EU feats to show how bad assed the force is. WHile its true The emporer has some SICK feats Yoda to my reasonable amount of knowledge has never showed that level of power.

None of this is relevant.

Yoda is incapable of defeating Palpatine, but could contend for some time.

@cliffrice said:

Not even remotely true.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By cliffrice

Your banking on Yodas ability to chop off hulks head with his lightsaber which he cant. Hulk has sucked down Nukes Best a lightsaber can do is Burn through a blast door with effort which has a much lower melting point that the 150 million degrees a nuke can do which nullifies Yodas only means of offense. I only Noted those other force abilities because they are some means of offense useable by force wielders.

If you just going to ignore other evidence for you can have fanboy-gasms than you may as well just stop debating.

So yeah YAY HULK WINS.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#77  Edited By GR2Blackout

@alchemist said:

dude yoda would win. hulk may be bullet proof, but not lightsaber proof.

This

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#78  Edited By Baldy

@cliffrice said:

Your banking on Yodas ability to chop off hulks head with his lightsaber which he cant. Hulk has sucked down Nukes Best a lightsaber can do is Burn through a blast door with effort which has a much lower melting point that the 150 million degrees a nuke can do which nullifies Yodas only means of offense. I only Noted those other force abilities because they are some means of offense useable by force wielders.

If you just going to ignore other evidence for you can have fanboy-gasms than you may as well just stop debating.

So yeah YAY HULK WINS.

You're right. Hulk is impossible to hurt... Oh, wait...

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with movie feats since i have not read any EU, this is a rediculous matchup in a spite against Yoda. Light sabre's have shown to have limits. It required quite a bit of time to melt through that blast door. Hulk's durability is extreme and he's been shown to take energy blasts that far exceed what we've seen a lightsabre do, including the scan you posted of Hulk's body being slowly melted, which is a feat movie yoda has no chance of replicating. Force powers in the movie are slow and not very impressive. Magneto's manipulations in all movie incarnations are much much faster, and deal with much higher masses. I doubt yoda could force choke hard enough to movie hulk's skin, much less strangle him. He could lift hulk, but not hurl him into BFR immediately, as it has always taken them time to move heavy objects in the movies. During which time a thunder clap would just about KO yoda. Movie yoda is way, entirely, extremely over-rated. Wolverine's claws might as well be classed as some magical weapon based on what he's able to do with them. No matter how sharp, they are still just chunks of metal swung from slightly super-human arms and they would land with CONSIDERABLY less force than, say, a grenade blast, which i think everyone would agree would not leave a scratch on hulk. Wolverine is only shown doing the things he does for fan service. By all reason, he should be a non-factor in a fight with the hulk.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Fortified_Hooligan: Very true... I do not see Hulk standing a slite chance against Yoda either.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By EternalDecider

@Fortified_Hooligan: That's true. Movie Versions make things much closer. However, debates are mostly on comics and most pro-yoda arguments are based on Yoda's agility and speed. I'm not sure if movie yoda could react before Hulk does a thunderclap but comic Yoda definitely can. He's small, fast, agile. He would probably be able to bring a hit or two on him, but here comes the other argument. Can the lightsaber cut through the Hulk? or Can it even do damage on him? That's the question, which i honestly want to see people debate on.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#82  Edited By BatWatch

I'm inclined to go with Hulk here. Yoda could evade, heal, and slice Hulk for a long time before going down, but I can't think of any attack Yoda would have to KO Hulk. As others have said, lightsabers do have limits, and Hulk has withstood signficantly greater punishments. If I had to guess, I would say that Yoda's lighsaber would probably make small cuts in Hulk, but Hulk can heal very quickly...much quicker than Yoda. Hulk would just need a direct hit, and it is game over. I don't think Yoda can channel enough force energy to keep up with Hulk forever.

It would be a great fight though.

Oh yes, if anybody has seen Yoda demonstrate mind control abilities, then it would be an easy win for Yoda. However, he never mind controlled in the movies.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@ShootingNova: Where in the world are you getting that Yoda can land a dozen blows a second?

I said that Yoda can cut off his head, it literally says exactly that in my post.

There is nothing incorrect in my post Hulk does have superhuman reaction time, I din't say is it as fast as Yoda's I am just saying he is not nearly as slow as people seem to think.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@ShootingNova: What a fail. This entire point is utterly irrelevant, because a lightsaber isn't even based on heat.

Exactly The Lightsaber only gets hot when it touches solid matter it is not based on heat.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@ShootingNova: Lol where are you getting this stuff?

Hulk has reacted to plenty of fast people before, saying Hulk won't even be able to see Yoda's attack is nothing but ignorance.

In addition, Yoda's force attacks are useless in this fight except to keep Hulk at bay, Yoda can not create enough force with any of his force abilities to kill the Hulk.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Man_of_Miracles: Hulk has reacted to plenty of fast people before, saying Hulk won't even be able to see Yoda's attack is nothing but ignorance.

*Sigh* Hulk has had trouble catching Captain America and Spider-man Hulk is not fast unless if pole Like Gladiator used there speed Hulk won't lay a finger on them I'm sick of explaning the same thing over and over Hulk is nowhere near fast enough to keep up with Yoda. Who was able to keep up with palatine who fought to fast for Anakan to see (who has seen sub-light ships in slowmotion, reacted to lighting, Moves his lightsaber so fast it looks as if he was covered in a blue cocoon, moved at invisible speed, easily reflects dozens of blaster bolts, Moved so fast everything appeared in slowmotion) Bottom line Anakan's the man. Not to mention during his fight with Mace it was stated that there blows were "light-speed ricochet's of lethal intent".

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@dccomicsrule2011: Oh so Yoda has never been tagged by anyone slower than him?

The Hulk has never tagged anyone fast before?

Amazing information thank you for clearing that up.

This is the same argument that I see for everyone that is even remotely fast. If you can show me that there is no way that Yoda will ever be tagged by someone slower than him fine, until then your argument is completely invalid.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Oh so Yoda has never been tagged by anyone slower than him?

The Hulk has never tagged anyone fast before?

Amazing information thank you for clearing that up.

This is the same argument that I see for everyone that is even remotely fast. If you can show me that there is no way that Yoda will ever be tagged by someone slower than him fine, until then your argument is completely invalid.

What I am not understanding what you are trying to say. No if the comic characters uses speed correctly A much slower person should never Tag him because he would see the slower person in slowmotion. And yes yoda never has been tagged by anyone as slow as the Hulk.

Read scan could someone ever tag you if there are moving in slowmotion? No? I did not thank so.

No Caption Provided
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ximpossibrux

How is this still going on?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#90  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Man_of_Miracles said:

It's not that Yoda has never been tagged before by someone slower but those who have consistently move far faster than Hulk does.

Hulk is a brawler, he doesn't have enhanced combat speed. He's never demonstrated it and almost everyone on or above his level that he contests with all end up brawling with him i.e Abomination, Thor, Sentry, Gladiator, Ben Grimm, Red-Hulk, Colossus.

When you move up the scale to fighters with considerable combat speed and who are far quicker than Hulk would ever be such as Spider-man, Daredevil, Wolverine or Cap, he's shown to have trouble tagging them. That's not to say they defeat him but they can still easily avoid him.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@dccomicsrule2011: Yoda is not the Flash or Superman, so your scan proves nothing at all.

I couldn't say because no one has ever moved in slow motion compared to me.

Would it be hard for the Hulk to hit Yoda? yes very. Is it possible for the Hulk to hit Yoda? yes it is.

And the Hulk only needs to hit him once, it doesn't even need to be a full on hit.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Deranged Midget:

Be that as it may. Avoiding someone does not win a fight, and when Yoda gets close to the Hulk which he will have to, it is going to be dangerous.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Baldy

@XImpossibruX said:

How is this still going on?

Hulk fanboys. 'Nuff said.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Man_of_Miracles: Yoda is not the Flash or Superman, so your scan proves nothing at all.

The point is That when someone moves as fast as Yoda they see the world in slowmotion.

I couldn't say because no one has ever moved in slow motion compared to me

No they would not be able to tag you move your hand slowly to your face you would easily be able to dodge it.

And the Hulk only needs to hit him once, it doesn't even need to be a full on hit.

That would never happen.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#95  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@Deranged Midget:

Be that as it may. Avoiding someone does not win a fight, and when Yoda gets close to the Hulk which he will have to, it is going to be dangerous.

And I'm not denying that but Yoda has a versatile power-set and isn't exactly a slouch in the offensive department either.

His speed will allow him to avoid Hulk with ease, his saber and combat speed will allow him to strike at Hulk consistently and wear him down. But it truly depends on what the fighter has to do to win. Would they be fighting to kill each other? Knock the other out? Do they have morals, etc?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ximpossibrux

Whats to stop Yoda from picking Hulk up with the force, then slicing his head off?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Deranged Midget: Forget all This Darth Bane stomps both (:

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@XImpossibruX: Because even if he picks him up with the Force, Hulk isn't frozen, and there is no way that Yoda can freeze him with the force, he is simply to strong to be restrained.

Also I am still not positive that the Lightsaber can just take the Hulks head off in one slice, it may take some time, which Yoda won't have if he is that close to the Hulk. (This is supported by the scan showing Hulk tanking 1million degrees of heat).

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@dccomicsrule2011:

Lol you can't say that would never happen, you have now showings to support that never happening..

I am not saying Yoda can't win. I am sure that he can. But Hulk can win as well, it isn't as simple as "Yoda is faster"

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Man_of_Miracles: Lol you can't say that would never happen, you have now showings to support that never happening..

Yes I can when Have Yoda ever been tagged by anyone as slow as Hulk?