ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#601  Edited By ShootingNova

@CitizenBane: *Headshot*

But yeah, that's ridiculous. Neither of them do, Yoda might very possibly might might have such.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#602  Edited By Nomar

Hulk has reacted to people far faster than Yoda. /fact. This topic is trying to turn Yoda into a god and it sickens me. You are treating his powers as if they are anything special from a comic book perspective. When we see people much more powerful(facing Hulk) on a regular basis. Also I'm counting you people who seem to only be able to use EU as high feat searching. If that's the case then we'll just give Hulk all his highest end feats and end this debate.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/84876/1678238-hulk_vs_qs_super.jpg

http://images.comicbookresources.com/previews/marvelcomics/worldwarhulk/05/tape/Pages-from-WWHULK005_int_sm.jpg

FalconC2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#603  Edited By FalconC2

You were correct on that being a world breaker feat. My mistake. Though, there are other feats that imply that the Savage Persona can reach similar levels of power when sufficiently enraged.

Yoda wins by: Decapitation, Battle Meditation (possibly) or TK BFR.

Hulk wins by: Thunderclap.

Choose your side.

How exactly is Yoda going to BFR the Hulk? Also, even if this is Savage Hulk, I believe he still has feats of lifting up and smashing mountains weighing billions of tons like he did in the Secret Wars. There was also one time where he smashed an asteroid that was twice the size of earth in Marvel Comics Presents #52. I am still skeptical regarding the light-saber actually working, and even if it can cut/hurt the Hulk it's not going to be like cutting through tissue paper. Other notable durability feats I can recall are the Hulk shrugging off Johnny's Nova Flames (a million degrees fahrenheit), along with a long plethora of instances where the Hulk got hit by nukes and was unfazed by them. In fact, nukes make him stronger because of "lol gamma radiation."

He also has impressive regeneration and can quickly heal from being reduced to a near skeletal state in Incredible Hulk #398, healing disembowelment, healing damage done to his brain and cerebral cortex, sealing up and healing large holes that were blasted into him, and it also provides some sort of defense against transmutation. For instance, the Grey Gargoyle turning Bruce into stone was counteracted by him transforming into the Hulk in Incredible Hulk #363. The regeneration should help if the light-saber is able to hurt him.

If Yoda tries to BFR Hulk with TK somewhere else he can just jump back. His jumping ability is rather impressive. He can even jump into space and reach escape velocity. I also remember a rather powerful telekinetic by the name of Vector getting overpowered by the Hulk's strength. So, that's still not an issue.

The only thing that might be effective is battle meditation, and even then that's unlikely considering the Hulk's history of shrugging off and resisting assaults to his mind and soul (Xavier's, Selene's, and Loki's attempts to manipulate him, the Leader's attempts to control him, attempted possession by Tyrannus, Onslaught's mental control/psionics, et cetera). Having a whole load of other personalities helps in that area.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#604  Edited By ShootingNova

@FalconC2:No, BFR equals win. Regardless of the opponent unless they actually negate the BFR entirely.

FalconC2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#605  Edited By FalconC2

@ShootingNova: That's why I mentioned Vector. The Hulk was able to overpower his telekinesis, and bull through it.

Vector's telekinesis is powerful enough to repel the fabric of reality, and if his claims are true, move/hurl planets.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#606  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

What page? You are missing the point the point is a Light sbare is not based on heat it only creates it when it touches matter. Read the qoute form the book.

You do realize there has to be a reason for why it can actually cut through things. And seeing how your very own quote describe it as ''melting through'' then heat is the best answer.

It is not based on it heat it is only one of it's energy outputs. The Lightsaber energy is complicated . BTW a Lightsaber is not plasma......

Plasma is proton charged gas.

-- Taken from New Solar System

Lightsaber blades operate on The complex principle of tightly controlled arcwave energy,while the pure energy blade has no mass, the electromagnetically henerated arc wave creates a strong gyroscopic effect that makes the lightsbaer hard to handle.

--Taken From Jedi vs Sith The Essential Guide To The Force

It say's nothing of plasma in this book plasma is not energy It says a Lightsaber is a pure energy blade.

Plasma is sometimes called the 'fourth state of matter', and is an electrically ionized gas. Energy is required to create plasma, and the plasma itself often contains very little energy

--Taken from my High school Science book

As I said before Heat is one of the Lightsaber's function a lightsaber does not only cut with heat nor is it important.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#607  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

The Lightsaber energy is complicated . BTW a Lightsaber is not plasma

That's basicly the gist of your answer, aka you don't know what it does.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#608  Edited By ShootingNova

@Super_Gui_1: What? He's explained it. Honestly, I suggest you read more on a lightsaber's anatomy.

@FalconC2: Okay......

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#609  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@ShootingNova said:

@Super_Gui_1: What? He's explained it. Honestly, I suggest you read more on a lightsaber's anatomy.

Quoting things for which you have no idea what they mean isn't explaining, sorry to tell you.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#610  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Quoting things for which you have no idea what they mean isn't explaining, sorry to tell you.

I meant by Star Wars never exactly say what powers it. But we know for a fact it is not Heat that it cuts with. Hence why in the quot I provided they said Complex......

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#611  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@ShootingNova said:

I meant by Star Wars never exactly say what powers it. But we know for a fact it is not Heat that it cuts with. Hence why in the quot I provided they said Complex......

I think we're having a communication problem here. So let me spell it out for you: What powers it = non factor, it is meaningless and has no importance in the equation whatsoever. What it cuts with aka its output is the only thing that matters. You seem to believe is it not heat it cuts with yet you have no answer for what it actually does, by ''doing Ocam's Razor'' the output would appear to be in fact heat, since one of your own very quotes says ''melt through'' and the only actual way we have to understand what the output is to see at the results of it, aka cutting through things leaving a big melted part around the cut. To reinforce the point that the output is actually heat the saber seems to have an harder time cutting through stuff that is more durable, the logical reason behind that being that the melting point is higher and so it takes times to melt through it.

Again, if you don't have any actual proof that the important part of the output isn't heat, you don't have any choice but to consider it is so until you find a proof that contradict that statement in a meaningful way.

Ps: Your little saying starwars booklet saying it's not heat while not giving any understandable explanation about what the output is, doesn't count as a meaningful proof.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#612  Edited By ShootingNova

@Super_Gui_1: Heat is one of the outputs. It isn't always the heat that harms someone/something.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#613  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@ShootingNova said:

@Super_Gui_1: Heat is one of the outputs. It isn't always the heat that harms someone/something.

You don't know that since you're unable to identify what's the rest of the output.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#614  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Super_Gui_1: It has already been stated it does no get hot until solid matter touches it proven it does not cut with heat just one output i'm done you are obviously not listing to reason

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#615  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Super_Gui_1: It has already been stated it does no get hot until solid matter touches it proven it does not cut with heat just one output i'm done you are obviously not listing to reason

For an object to transfer heat to another contact is obviously needed, so of course it won't get hot until touching it. Nothing has been proven... You just read a vague sentence you don't even understand on some wiki and interpreted it as the heat not being the important part of the output. Reason? You're the one not given any proof of what you advance.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#616  Edited By ShootingNova

@Super_Gui_1: Yes, I do know that. The beam itself is a focus of Force energy, but the heat is simply one of the outputs. It was never from a wiki, he even posted it from one of the most accurate guides on SW. If you would consider it a wiki, then your ignorance has exceeded my patience.

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#617  Edited By toby5678910

If Hulk can react to SS Hulk can react to yoda...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#618  Edited By ShootingNova

@toby5678910 said:

If Hulk can react to SS Hulk can react to yoda...

Honestly, this point is...... well, pointless.

SS can travel fast, sure, but in combat, he isn't even remotely as fast.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#619  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
For an object to transfer heat to another contact is obviously needed, so of course it won't get hot until touching it.

False Fire is hot even before you touch it so is Star hence the Sun.

You just read a vague sentence you don't even understand on some wiki

Excuse me? The Sorce book I qouted from is C-Canon it is not from the Wookipedia.

some wiki and interpreted as the heat not being the important part of the output

Because it does not get hot before it touches matter meaning it could cut through force fields reflect blaster bolts, Star Fighter Bolts, AT-ST chain canon, and AT-AT chain canon so no heat is just one it's output and judging from what it can do with out being hot That proves it does not need heat.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#620  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@ShootingNova said:

@Super_Gui_1: If you would consider it a wiki, then your ignorance has exceeded my patience.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

For an object to transfer heat to another contact is obviously needed, so of course it won't get hot until touching it.

False Fire is hot even before you touch it so is Star hence the Sun.

You just read a vague sentence you don't even understand on some wiki

Excuse me? The Sorce book I qouted from is C-Canon it is not from the Wookipedia.

some wiki and interpreted as the heat not being the important part of the output

Because it does not get hot before it touches matter meaning it could cut through force fields reflect blaster bolts, Star Fighter Bolts, at-st chain canon, AT-AT chain canon so no heat is just one it's output and judging from woth it can do with out being hot That proves it does not need heat.

I'll remove the ''some wiki part'' but it being vague and not giving much of an explanation still stands.

The temperature close to the sun is millions in Kelvin, it's barely a few hundreds here on earth, hardly compareable. Let me be more precise, and change that ''contact'' to ''close contact''. Also since the heat of the saber is contained in the force field it does indeed require direct contact.

The force field that contains the laser probably has the properties to do all those things you mentionned.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#621  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Also since the heat of the saber is contained in the force field it does indeed require direct contact.

Again where is that stated?

The force field that contains the laser probably has the properties to do all those things you mentionned.

Again where is your source? I have The guide to the force and the Star Wars encyclopedia and it says Nothing of Force fields so again what is your Source?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#622  Edited By ShootingNova

@Super_Gui_1: Okay.......?

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#623  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Also since the heat of the saber is contained in the force field it does indeed require direct contact.

Again where is your source? I have The guide to the force and the Star Wars encyclopedia and it says Nothing of Force fields so again what is your Source?

Your guide doesn't seem to say anything about how it actually works, so I'm simply assuming that's how it works based on how it was shown to act. Also I read it somewhere in the thread.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#624  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Your guide doesn't seem to say anything about how it actually works, so I'm simply assuming that's how it works based on how it was shown to act. Also I read it somewhere in the thread.

It's works on complex Arc wave energy it says nothing of force fields you are assuming it did which is incorrect and also your source is this thread with all this ignorance in it? I mean canon source not ignorant source.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#625  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

It's works on complex Arc wave energy it says nothing of force fields you are assuming it did which is incorrect and also your source is this thread with all this ignorance in it? I mean canon source not ignorant source.

You don't even know what arc wave energy is, in fact no one does since it's not really a thing... Lucas probably used random words and thought it was explanation enough. So judging what the lightsaber even does is pretty much impossible since it's not based on any real kind of science.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#626  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

*eats popcorn*

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#627  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

You don't even know what arc wave energy is, in fact no one does since it's not really a thing... Lucas probably used random words and thought it was explanation enough. So judging what the lightsaber even does is pretty much impossible since it's not based on any real kind of science.

Why does it matter? The point is a lightsaber does not only cut with heat and it does not have a force field that's fact I already proved both pints you have proved nothing. The force is not real either.... It still explains where a Force sensitives gets his/hers/it's abilities . So saying Lucas made something up in fictional work is funny.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#628  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Why does it matter? The point is a lightsaber does not only cut with heat and it does not have a force field that's fact I already proved both pints you have proved nothing. The force is not real either.... It still explains where a Force sensitives gets his/hers/it's abilities . So saying Lucas made something up in fictional work is funny.

There's a difference between the source of an output not existing and the output itself not existing. It's like saying that a gun which shoot lets say ''zengar plasmatic ions'' and then saying we dont know anything about what ''zengar plasmatic ions'' does. If you have no idea what the lightsaber output even does you can't possibly claim which kind of damage it can deal.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#629  Edited By Pyrogram

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

There's a difference between the source of an output not existing and the output itself not existing. It's like saying that a gun which shoot lets say ''zengar plasmatic ions'' and then saying we dont know anything about what ''zengar plasmatic ions'' does. If you have no idea what the lightsaber output even does you can't possibly claim which kind of damage it can deal.

It deals death.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#630  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@Pyrogram said:

It deals death.

Sure it does...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#631  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

We know it does not only deals heat because it was stated already. We know it does not only deal heat because because it does not get hot until you touch it and does not radiate heat .We know it can deflect blaster bolts,At-St chain laser, AT-AT chain laser, Star Fighter laser with out being hot that proves it is not only heat.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#632  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

We know it does not only deals heat because it was stated already. We know it does not only deal heat because because it does not get hot until you touch it and does not radiate heat .We know it can deflect blaster bolts,At-St chain laser, AT-AT chain laser, Star Fighter laser with out being hot that proves it is not only heat.

So the wave arc energy allows it to contain the heat to for contact damage only and also allows it to deflect energy attacks. It still doesn't change anything about the kind of damage it actually does.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#633  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediXMan said:

*eats popcorn*

LOL. I'd like to have some of that popcorn.

@dccomicsrule2011: @Super_Gui_1: Why this is still going on is beyond me. Seriously, agree to disagree already, because:

1. It doesn't seem this will be settled any time soon.

2. The outcome of this fight has already been settled.

3. This is becoming increasingly off-topic.

@Pyrogram said:

It deals death.

What?

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#634  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@ShootingNova said:

1. It doesn't seem this will be settled any time soon.

2. The outcome of this fight has already been settled.

3. This is becoming increasingly off-topic.

1) So what?

2) In your head maybe.

3) True, the base idea was simply to prove the saber couldn't cut Hulk...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#635  Edited By ShootingNova

@Super_Gui_1: I don't want to respond again after this.

1. If it doesn't, its best ended.

2. Well, keep up your ignorance.

3. And its been proven.......?

InfamousFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#636  Edited By InfamousFish

5 years and it is still going on, man thats a long thread.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#637  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@ShootingNova said:

@Super_Gui_1: I don't want to respond again after this.

1. If it doesn't, its best ended.

2. Well, keep up your ignorance.

3. And its been proven.......?

1) Now if only that's how arguments worked.

2) Suuuure you being right cause you think you're right makes me ignorant.

3) Not yet.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#638  Edited By ShootingNova

@Super_Gui_1: ........

1. There was never really an argument. It was just getting more and more off-topic. It will never end.

2. Again, if you keep up with this ignorance, I don't see what's the point of discussing this. I suggest you backtrack a few pages.

3. So what is the point of this?

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#639  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@ShootingNova said:

@Super_Gui_1: ........

1. There was never really an argument. It was just getting more and more off-topic. It will never end.

2. Again, if you keep up with this ignorance, I don't see what's the point of discussing this. I suggest you backtrack a few pages.

3. So what is the point of this?

1) This whole thread is an argument of course there's one, though it is indeed getting off-topic.

2) I think I just won't comment on that part anymore.

3) It's not because it's not proven yet that it won't be at some point?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#640  Edited By ShootingNova

@Super_Gui_1: You're missing the entire point. This is going nowhere. You two aren't even understanding each other, at least one of you isn't.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#641  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I can't even follow this anymore...

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda should win he is the suepreiotrity to the Sheev who can consuming all of space.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, I still don't really see how Yoda wins, at least not a majority. Yoda must be some kind of speedster from what I'm hearing.

sdsdadsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk easily

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the only Star Wars characters capable of defeating marvel high tiers are the Mortis gods, prime Sidious, and potentially Yoda, but I’m not 100% on him.

I’ll give it to Hulk 6/10

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda might win it hard. But Hulk would give him a run for his money.

Avatar image for deactivated-618f9ab870bc3
deactivated-618f9ab870bc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The green guy.