#1 Posted by Iron Apollo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle!

#2 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda. Definitely. He knows the force, and did you see his fight in Ep. II with dooku? he can totally take Hulk.

#3 Posted by Iron Apollo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yoda. Definitely. He knows the force, and did you see his fight in Ep. II with dooku? he can totally take Hulk."

yeah but douku, is nothing like the hulk, Im not saying he would win, but terrible example

#4 Posted by alchemist (107 posts) - - Show Bio

dude yoda would win. hulk may be bullet proof, but not lightsaber proof.

#5 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda wins easy. Not much of a challenge.

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

yoda cuts off his head

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18708 posts) - - Show Bio

I said this the last time the last time the fight came up. Yoda leaves the fight riding on the shoulders of his new pet Hulk.

#8 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

This one's been done. Easy win for Yoda.

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18708 posts) - - Show Bio

OR, he turns Bruce into the most badass Jedi ever. Zenn Banner with a lightsaber.

#10 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"OR, he turns Bruce into the most badass Jedi ever. Zenn Banner with a lightsaber."

image that the hulk a jedi

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18708 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I said Bruce. READ.

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"No, I said Bruce. READ."

if bruce is a jedi wouldn't have that to

#13 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

That's right!!!

#14 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

this becomes a new victory for the cabinet of HULK

And in a painful defeat for YODA

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight the Hulk and emerge victorious Yoda will.

#16 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"this becomes a new victory for the cabinet of HULK And in a painful defeat for YODA"

asphinctersayswhat? The hulk couldn't lay a hand on Yoda. Yoda is so fast and that lightsaber so deadly that he could cut hulk into literally a thousand pieces

#17 Posted by G-Man (19167 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#18 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe that a fist of HULK says the same thing

#19 Posted by G-Man (19167 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"I don't believe that a fist of HULK says the same thing"

Staff
#20 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Defeats Hulk, Yoda does

#22 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Defeats Hulk, Yoda does

He does indeed.

#23 Posted by ShootingNova (19894 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, why was this bumped?

Hulk isn't capable of even following Yoda, Yoda will more or less be a blur, or even so fast Hulk would be incapable of seeing him.

But whether Yoda is either is almost irrelevant, Yoda still wins either way.

#24 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda

Poor Hulk

#25 Posted by ShootingNova (19894 posts) - - Show Bio

@GambitO said:

Are you being serious.......?

#26 Posted by XImpossibruX (5311 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@GambitO said:

Are you being serious.......?

hopefully not

#27 Posted by ShootingNova (19894 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: One can only hope........

#28 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda force throws hulk into space...bfr, battle over.

#29 Posted by Typhion (651 posts) - - Show Bio

I must the the only one who thinks Hulk takes this. Thunderclaps, pure strength, regeneration. The force isn't an open book that allows Yoda to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, no matter how long he wants. Hulk outlasts him.

#30 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

I must the the only one who thinks Hulk takes this. Thunderclaps, pure strength, regeneration. The force isn't an open book that allows Yoda to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, no matter how long he wants. Hulk outlasts him.

You're wrong.

#31 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Why

was

this

bumped?

#32 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk. seriously what can yoda do?

#33 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

hulk. seriously what can yoda do?

Defeat him. Easily.

#34 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does everyone think that Hulk is mentally impaired? with the battle speed of a 4 year old? He isn't people, just because he isn't faster than Superman, doesn't mean he isn't fast. He has superhuman speed and reaction time.

The only chance Yoda has is to cut off his head, or force throw the lightsaber through Hulks heart (that may not kill him). Otherwise Hulk is going to kill him

The force wouldn't help much in this fight because Yoda does not have any force feats that would do anywhere close to enough damage to Hulk. Those council seats he threw at Dooku? please those would do literally no damage to Hulk.

#35 Posted by Wolfrazer (8002 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently some don't know about The Force here...

#36 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3563 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda

#37 Posted by SpidermanWins (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

RIP Hulk

#38 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Why does everyone think that Hulk is mentally impaired? with the battle speed of a 4 year old? He isn't people, just because he isn't faster than Superman, doesn't mean he isn't fast. He has superhuman speed and reaction time.

The only chance Yoda has is to cut off his head, or force throw the lightsaber through Hulks heart (that may not kill him). Otherwise Hulk is going to kill him

The force wouldn't help much in this fight because Yoda does not have any force feats that would do anywhere close to enough damage to Hulk. Those council seats he threw at Dooku? please those would do literally no damage to Hulk.

?

Read some SW then come back.

Yoda easily.

#39 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (27592 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda wrecks Hulk he's to fast.

#40 Posted by cliffrice (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes the force is nasty but saying "You don't know the force" isnt an argument its dodging the point for people to lazy to actually debate. Hulk has tanked nukes and a lightsabers best cutting feat i can recall is cutting blast doors. I recall reading the stuff ships are made out of is 150 times stronger than steel and the sabers didn't instantly cut through that it took some effort, this puts Lightsabers at around 45 thousand degrees Fahrenheit. While nukes Burn at 150 million degrees Fahrenheit. Sabers Wouldn't even scratch hulk. Combined with shock-waves and all manor of ungodly strength yoda would be hard pressed to take down hulk.

Couldnt really mess with hulks mind very easily when hulks raged.

Hulk can hold his breath for hours so choking him out is pointless unless you can keep it up for a few hours..

Thor has taken lightning blasts from thor and storm so force lightning isn't very helpful

Force Push, Hulks survived worse.

Telekenesis is still a viable BFR technique assuming hulk downt thunderclap or something knocking Yoda senseless.

ANd please when you rebuttal do not use palatine EU feats to show how bad assed the force is. WHile its true The emporer has some SICK feats Yoda to my reasonable amount of knowledge has never showed that level of power.

#41 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda wins easily.

#42 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to say Hulk for the win...but Yoda may be one of the few characters quick enough and skilled enough to chop off Hulk's head...and I don't think he's coming back from that. People forget that the Hulk doesn't have true invulnerability like Superman does - sure he's really tough, but he also regenerates damage at an incredible speed. I have never seen a feat of him regenerating a head...so Hulk is going down.

But a question I must ask: would Yoda actually kill the Hulk? Would the great master of the Force be cool with chopping off the head of creature that is clearly sentient?

#43 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: I have, the fact remains that short of decapitating the Hulk, Yoda can not do enough damage to kill him, Hulk has survived nukes, he has survived a punch from Skaar that was 70 trillion tons of force and just shrugged it off. Yoda can not, in any Star Wars story create that kind of force.

#44 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

Pfft.. Yoda wins easy.

#45 Posted by labadi (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda

#46 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait does Yoda even get a lightsaber? he isn't given one in the OP

#47 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (27592 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles said:

I do not see why not his lightsaber is standard equipment for him.

#48 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Standard equipment. If someone suggested a fight between Hulk and Dr. Doom, you wouldn't assume that he was without his armor just because it isn't specified.

#49 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@The_Thunderer: I have, the fact remains that short of decapitating the Hulk, Yoda can not do enough damage to kill him, Hulk has survived nukes, he has survived a punch from Skaar that was 70 trillion tons of force and just shrugged it off. Yoda can not, in any Star Wars story create that kind of force.

You are right of course.

Yoda can't cut off Hulk's oxgygen supply. Nor can he decapitate him with his lightsaber, nor can he use TP to calm him down. No Yoda can do none of these things. What was I thinking?

#50 Posted by cliffrice (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

@cliffrice said:

Yes the force is nasty but saying "You don't know the force" isnt an argument its dodging the point for people to lazy to actually debate. Hulk has tanked nukes and a lightsabers best cutting feat i can recall is cutting blast doors. I recall reading the stuff ships are made out of is 150 times stronger than steel and the sabers didn't instantly cut through that it took some effort, this puts Lightsabers at around 45 thousand degrees Fahrenheit. While nukes Burn at 150 million degrees Fahrenheit. Sabers Wouldn't even scratch hulk. Combined with shock-waves and all manor of ungodly strength yoda would be hard pressed to take down hulk.

Couldnt really mess with hulks mind very easily when hulks raged.

Hulk can hold his breath for hours so choking him out is pointless unless you can keep it up for a few hours..

Thor has taken lightning blasts from thor and storm so force lightning isn't very helpful

Force Push, Hulks survived worse.

Telekenesis is still a viable BFR technique assuming hulk downt thunderclap or something knocking Yoda senseless.

ANd please when you rebuttal do not use palatine EU feats to show how bad assed the force is. WHile its true The emporer has some SICK feats Yoda to my reasonable amount of knowledge has never showed that level of power.

Your right its reasonable to believe that Yoda cant do any of these things.