Yoda vs Team (read OP)

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chu42t

Round One: Yoda has at most 2 lightsabers.

Team: Deadshot, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Bullseye, Green Arrow, and Hawkeye.

The team has to hit Yoda at least once. Bullseye, Hawkeye, and GA have a composite bow, with a quiver of 2 explosive, 2 boomerang, and 3 normal arrows. The Three Deads have a M240 machinegun each, with a full mag (150 rounds).Yoda is on a 100 yard range. They can fire simultaneously.

Can Yoda dodge/deflect all the shots?

Round Two: Yoda has nothing but his robe.

There are the three Archers, with said arrows. Can the Jedi survive?

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are all shooting at once? Is there any limit on what they are armed with? Green Arrow has a nuke arrow….good luck dodging that!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Providing this is Legends - yes. Easily.

Barring nuke arrows and what not.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: It said Green Arrow had 2 explosive, two electric, and two normal. Read the OP :)

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

They won't be able to see Yoda's afterimage let alone actually tag him with anything.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Actually, I think they have a fair chance. 6 of the finest marksmen from two universes? That sounds like a lot. Deathstroke, Deadpool, and Bullseye's reflexes are almost near Yoda's tier. He's getting old, and doesn't have the stamina of younger Jedi, like Mace and Anakin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: And yet for all his old age, he fought evenly with Darth Sidious - someone who moved faster than Anakin Skywalker could see. Anakin who can see sub-lightspeed ships in slow motion.

Just stop making Star Wars threads. This is worse than what you were saying in Slade/Wade vs Durge.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@chu42t said:

@juiceboks: Actually, I think they have a fair chance. 6 of the finest marksmen from two universes? That sounds like a lot. Deathstroke, Deadpool, and Bullseye's reflexes are almost near Yoda's tier. He's getting old, and doesn't have the stamina of younger Jedi, like Mace and Anakin.

They don't have any chance, and their marksmanship skills are basically null when going up against someone as fast as Yoda. None of those characters have reflexes anywhere near Yoda's tier. Yoda can fight at relativistic speeds, and has matched Darth Sidious while moving faster than Anakin(who has seen sub-lightspeed ships move in slow motion) can see. The last sentence just shows you don't know much about Yoda..

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By chu42t

@juiceboks: Yet while Mace beat Sidious easily, Yoda lost. This means his age is catching up to him. However, I will agree that Yoda moves much, much, faster than my specified characters. But lots of Jedi have been brought down by sheer weight of shots, which the team have on their side. What about round 2?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really want to believe that all the terrible posters in SW threads are trolls. I find it close to impossible that so many people are so delusional...

*vodka* *glugglugglug*

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

@chu42t said:

@juiceboks: Yet while Mace beat Sidious easily, Yoda lost. This means his age is catching up to him. However, I will agree that Yoda moves much, much, faster than my specified characters. But lots of Jedi have been brought down by sheer weight of shots, which the team have on their side. What about round 2?

..really? Of all the arguments..okay look. Mace did not beat Palpatine. The whole "fight" was a ploy to get Anakin to kill Mace and join Sidious on the Dark Side. Mace was also amped because of the news that the Republic was playing the Jedi Council the whole time, which made Mace angry and drew power from the Dark Side through his Vaapad fighting style. Yoda lost not because Sidious was too fast for him(he clearly wasn't) but because Sidious is a more powerful force practitioner and overpowered him. None of these characters have blasters, and obviously not all Jedi are as powerful as Yoda so that argument is irrelevant. Round 2 is the same thing..they wouldn't be able to see him move at all.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

@bones309: It said Green Arrow had 2 explosive, two electric, and two normal. Read the OP :)

Funny, I don't remember it saying that when I posted...

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By chu42t
Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spartankobe

Too fast to get tagged by these weapons, Yoda is. Dodge shots that will hit, he will. Fended off a ton of droidkas firing at once, he did. Faced a whole army firing at him at once, he did.

Loading Video...

As fast as the team's weapons, those lasers were.