Starts 300m apart in plain view

sorry I can't get any pictures right now :(

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@itsomething: Round 1: Yoda, Round 2: Magneto. How do you delete a thread?

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hatemalingsia: the delete button should be right under the original message beside the edit and stuff

mrTESOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto wins both rounds. Last I checked the hilts of lightsabers are made of metal. Yoda is going to have a very difficult time keeping his grip on it. If this is Magneto's magnetism vs Yoda's force then it is a stomp because Yoda has awful sluggish feats. Magneto 10/10.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@z___: I don't really know the specifics of Magneto's power so I can't comment, really. Round one kind of depends on if he has any resistance to telekinesis. Not sure on round 2.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z___: I don't really know the specifics of Magneto's power so I can't comment, really. Round one kind of depends on if he has any resistance to telekinesis. Not sure on round 2.

Didn't know that, apologies for the call-out. And I agree on round 1.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A pissed off magneto? I duno. A normal calm magneto killed two mutants by separating their molecules with just a single thought.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtesol said:

Magneto wins both rounds. Last I checked the hilts of lightsabers are made of metal. Yoda is going to have a very difficult time keeping his grip on it. If this is Magneto's magnetism vs Yoda's force then it is a stomp because Yoda has awful sluggish feats. Magneto 10/10.

Good point. I wonder if Magneto could use Yoda's lightsaber against him. Like slash it a thousand times within a few seconds. But he could be too stationary to do that feat.

@shot said:

A pissed off magneto? I duno. A normal calm magneto killed two mutants by separating their molecules with just a single thought.

Dang, what a feat. Yoda might be in deep doo-doo if he's as sluggish as Mrtesol says.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@z___: Mrtesol doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Yoda is one of the fastest, most skilled, and powerful Jedi that ever lived. He'd K.O Magneto with a punch before the latter has a chance to register a thought.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RandomSid82

Even just going by the movie version of Yoda, all that fighting he did with Dooku and against the Emperor(before he became Emperor), all that speed moving and everything, that was through the force, so to say he has sluggish force feats is a little ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z___: Mrtesol doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Yoda is one of the fastest, most skilled, and powerful Jedi that ever lived. He'd K.O Magneto with a punch before the latter has a chance to register a thought.

Cosigned. If Magneto fails to react to a physical assault from Yoda he would get absolutely wrecked.

From what I can tell Magneto has to get through Yoda's Force shields in order to start targeting his molecules, because the Force is an energy field that permeates all things. I believe Magneto has a similar shield based around electromagnetic fields that protects him from energy attacks. Yoda's shield is passive, and I think Mags' is too, so it comes down to who has the best offence/defence, really, or if Yoda can close the gap in time to slaughter Mags up close faster than he can react.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mags stomps

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

@i_like_swords: Magneto has to consciously put up his shields to defend against attacks, Quicksilver and Psylocke have both taken advantage of this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Ah.

In that case bloodlusted Yoda rips him apart with TK as soon as the fight starts.

Magneto has a much better chance in round 2.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yoda stomps round 1 and I don't know about round 2.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda stomps round 1 and I don't know about round 2.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right...this is an impressive fight but yoda's abilities with the force...preferably his speed will be too much for a very considerable magneto...

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtesol said:

This

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator
deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: In what context would Yoda be considered sluggish?

I would say he's sluggish because a metal lightsaber + magneto + no prep= a decapitated yoda not saying hes actually slow but in this context he wouldn't have much time to react

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

Cosigned. If Magneto fails to react to a physical assault from Yoda he would get absolutely wrecked.

From what I can tell Magneto has to get through Yoda's Force shields in order to start targeting his molecules, because the Force is an energy field that permeates all things. I believe Magneto has a similar shield based around electromagnetic fields that protects him from energy attacks. Yoda's shield is passive, and I think Mags' is too, so it comes down to who has the best offence/defence, really, or if Yoda can close the gap in time to slaughter Mags up close faster than he can react.

@i_like_swords: Magneto has to consciously put up his shields to defend against attacks, Quicksilver and Psylocke have both taken advantage of this.

Thanks a lot for clearing this up guys! I knew Yoda wasn't as sluggish as people made it to seem. He's the best freakin' Jedi behind grandmaster Luke. Learning new Star Wars info feelzgood. And completely agreed that if Yoda get's off a good hit before Magento reacts to defend, consider Mags curbed.

@mrtesol said:

This

Do you guys have anything insightful to say in return to Juice's and Swords' precise theories? I'm curious.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Yoda

Round 2: Probably Magneto

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 juiceboks  Moderator

@deathsdoor726: Time to react? Are you familiar with Yoda's speed feats? Magneto wouldn't be able to process the fact that he's moving before he gets his head punched clean off..or stabbed.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda blitzes round 1. Not sure about round 2.

Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto both rounds especially if Yodas saber is made in metal he can just take controll of it and how fast is Yoda?? People seem to forget they start 300 m apart which is enough for Magneto to screw with Yoda

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By okayalright_44

@android: Yoda's moved fast enough to disappear in front of a battle droids sight, ran faster than a human could possibly travel, moved faster than thought, he's much more powerful and much faster than Mace Windu( has ran 100's of meters in seconds) and fast enough to contend at speeds with Sidious (who's fought/moved faster than Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, Saesse Tinn, Darth Maul and Anakin Skywalker, can clearly perceive or react).

In short, Yoda's very fast, hypersonic+ at least. He would be able to close the distance fairly easily.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#28  Edited By RealityWarper

Magneto.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: Time to react? Are you familiar with Yoda's speed feats? Magneto wouldn't be able to process the fact that he's moving before he gets his head punched clean off..or stabbed.

he does have a magnetic field around him at all times that has protected him from lava

Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@android: Yoda's moved fast enough to disappear in front of a battle droids sight, ran faster than a human could possibly travel, moved faster than thought, he's much more powerful and much faster than Mace Windu( has ran 100's of meters in seconds) and fast enough to contend at speeds with Sidious (who's fought/moved faster than Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, Saesse Tinn, Darth Maul and Anakin Skywalker, can clearly perceive or react).

In short, Yoda's very fast, hypersonic+ at least. He would be able to close the distance fairly easily.

damn i didn´t know he was that fast but would he get passed Magnetos shields? because he can raise his shields pretty fast and does yoda have a shield?