• 103 results
#1 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I put this pic up in another thread. Who would win and why. Is it a clear victory? Does Yoda need a lightsabre?

Staff Online
#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda wins. I have in my head an image of Yoda leaving the battlefield riding on the shoulder of Hulk. He probably wouldn't kill Hulk (though I'm sure he could) but he'd pacify him and turn him into his pet. Either that or get him to turn back into Banner and try to help him control his rage so he doesn't join the dark side.

#3 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk with a lightsabre...? Wonder if he'd go with a green one or if it would clash with his skin.

Staff Online
#4 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, wouldn't have the lightsaber, it'd be Banner with the lightsaber. He'd be the coolest Jedi. It'd be like Zen Banner, Jedi Knight. All the strength and willpower of Hulk controlled by a calm Banner with Jedi training from Yoda himself. A force to be reckoned with. And he'd have to use a green lightsaber.

#5 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so stupid.

#6 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

No one said you had to read this thread...

Staff Online
#7 Posted by Canemacar (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Fourpower says:

"This is so stupid."

No topic with comic books AND Star Wars can possibly be stupid.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Fourpower says:

"This is so stupid."

Hmmm...

Fourpower says:

"I figured out how Wolverine would beat Galactus! He would climb up him and stab him in the chest. Wolverine's claws easly could penetrate Galactus's skin, or whatever kinda freaky thing he's got goin on there."

Fourpower says:

"Wolverine could take Living Tribunal, too, and I bet he could nail Doomsday."

Fourpower says:

"After Wolverine's done with Galactus, he's gonna get you. I bet he could take Thor and Darkseid at the same time. Think-six claws divided by two foes is three claws per foe. Easy."

Post Edited:2007-02-17 16:56:43

#9 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

Well whatever. Here's another one to ponder, I won't bother starting a new thread 'cause it might be really stupid (I'll even admit that).

I'm thinking the King wins 'cause Vader's arteries would be so clogged from all the whoppers and calories.

Staff Online
#10 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

And damn proud of it!!

Staff Online
#12 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Banner finds himself in an alternate reality, the Star Wars reality! This really pisses him off, he won't get to see his lady love anymore! Thus begins some indiscriminate rampaging distruction that disturbs The Force to such an extent the Jedi Council sends Yoda to investigate. Following the path of debri proves simple enough and the two greenies meet face to face in mammoth grey tube deep in the machinations of the planet. Yoda tries to talk to the Mean Green and this just infuriates The Hulk to unbelievable levels: "Hulk just want to be left alone and lil'green man talks worse than Hulk! HULK SMASH!" "Most disturbing, this is, mmm hmmm." A brief battle ensues with Yoda bouncing here and there with Hulk nigh disintigrating the enviroment around them, at times forcing Yoda to levitate this or that large piece of wreckage flying in his direction. This of course just rises Hulk's ire, and soon the planet is caught in a cataclysm! Yoda attempts to use violence only as a last resort but a planet hangs in the balance, whips out the light saber and whirls into action. But it barely takes a glancing blow to put The Hulk right over the edge of a rage that shatters the very core of the planet. Seeing his error in judgement, Yoda vows to meditate on this aspect of anger and high tails it wisely for his space craft. Thus prompted by The Force, he narrowly escapes a planet becoming a new asteroid field, which also briefly creates a cosmic anomaly which wisks The Hulk away to another reality ... again.

#13 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Good times but you left out the part where after the planet blows up yoda goes to a tittie bar.

#14 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I thought that was too obvious to include. =P

#15 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff Online
#16 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Now thats the ending LoL

#17 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say that is such a cute poster. You can see the Hulk smiling a little.

#18 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Fourpower says:
"This is so stupid."

Hmmm...

Fourpower says:

"I figured out how Wolverine would beat Galactus! He would climb up him and stab him in the chest. Wolverine's claws easly could penetrate Galactus's skin, or whatever kinda freaky thing he's got goin on there."

Fourpower says:

"Wolverine could take Living Tribunal, too, and I bet he could nail Doomsday."

Fourpower says:

"After Wolverine's done with Galactus, he's gonna get you. I bet he could take Thor and Darkseid at the same time. Think-six claws divided by two foes is three claws per foe. Easy."

Post Edited:2007-02-17 16:56:43"

Buckshot, I started that topic as a joke. Those comments are all making fun of the fanboys who actually believe Wolverine could take Galactus.

#19 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Buckshot he was kidding around i thought everyone know that.

#20 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think there was any "kidding around" around here. I thought we were always 100% serious. These are serious topics here.

Staff Online
#21 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#22 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"
" />http://capehostpro.com/surf/images/funny/yoda.jpg"

LOL!

#23 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe next we can do Yoda vs Jack Sparrow?

Staff Online
#24 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo Yoda vs anyone yoda wins

yoda vs Living tribunal

living tribunal sees yoda preparing for battle laughs so hard he dies yoda wins.

#25 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda just has to be careful that Hulk doesn't try eating him.

Staff Online
#26 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

Or same song, LEGO version:

Staff Online
#27 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Yoda just has to be careful that Hulk doesn't try eating him.
" />http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/5579/hulkzombie1ob.jpg"

Thats when Zombies eat Magneto such as sad time.

#28 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah all Hulk got was a leg.

Staff Online
#29 Posted by Abaddon (71 posts) - - Show Bio

He may have gotten Magneto's leg....but he made up for it with the Silver Surfers head.

#30 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if that was crunchy

#31 Posted by phat-n-flat (1 posts) - - Show Bio

"Ugghhhh, too much Yoda!" is what Hulk says after he walks away from the toilet bowl leaving a green floater. LOL

#32 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude yoda is a ladys man phoenix would think hes to cute to fight.

So yoda wins

#33 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Yo Yoda vs anyone yoda wins yoda vs Living tribunal living tribunal sees yoda preparing for battle laughs so hard he dies yoda wins."

What about Yoda vs the Phoenix?

#34 Posted by G-Man (30639 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff Online
#35 Posted by Lord Eriee (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Yoda wins. I have in my head an image of Yoda leaving the battlefield riding on the shoulder of Hulk. He probably wouldn't kill Hulk (though I'm sure he could) but he'd pacify him and turn him into his pet. Either that or get him to turn back into Banner and try to help him control his rage so he doesn't join the dark side."

i would agree Yoda would use the force to pacify hulk and then he would turn back to banner.

#36 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda is like the king of stw, he would easly clam hurt down, he would not even fight hulk really, most like saying "yoda is friend, hulk friend no" each way making the hulk see him not as a danger.

hulk would most like give in to yoda clam approach, yoda would not attack him since hulk is clouded by violence, and be nice and defenvie.

as it been stated hulk would walk away with his greeen friend, "you green like hulk, you hulk friend" and pick yoda up and place him on his shoulder.

#37 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Jedi Mind tricks beat gamma irradiated muscles everytime. Unless he accidentally stepped on Yoda, that would be a pain to clean off the bottom of any shoes.

#38 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

rofl

#39 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

yoda

#40 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
GL Bertron said:
"

Jedi Mind tricks beat gamma irradiated muscles everytime. Unless he accidentally stepped on Yoda, that would be a pain to clean off the bottom of any shoes.

"
Dude, Prof X couldn't get into Hulk's mind, the hell you think Yoda gonna do with his tricks? Hulk wins plain and simple.
#41 Posted by Kara Pierson (221 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
Dude, Prof X couldn't get into Hulk's mind, the hell you think Yoda gonna do with his tricks? Hulk wins plain and simple."

i honestly don't know what to say there...

#42 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

People gotta stop saying Yoda wins out of sheer popularity. This isn't a popular contest, rather a battle thread. Sentry's energy he releases is pure energy uncontrolled. Hulk has incredible endurance against almost energy types of attacks. The hell is a light saber gonna do to hulk? Especially when a saber could barely get through extremely thick doors that protected the two aliens during the first movie while Hulk could break through them with a flick of his fingers. This is a curbstomp on Hulk's favor.

#43 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

The Battle

Set: The top floor of a half destroyed Jedi Temple on a stormy rainy Coruscant night.

Banner - Please Master Yoda can you cure me of this horrible disease?
Yoda - Much anger in your mind, young Bannerwin learner.
Banner - My father wasn't there for me very often...
Yoda - Clear your mind, you must first. The last time you say your father, think about.
Banner closes his eyes and starts to remember his last encounter with his father. His teeth begin to grit. Sweat begins to drip from his face as he begins to groan and yell.
Yoda - Control, you must!
Banner's eyes open, and there is nothing... dead silence....
Banner - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His skin slowly begins to fade to green, all muscle and tissue begin to increase dramatically in size. The transormation is complete, and at the conclusion of his transformation he rips a metallic chair from the ground and throws it in the direction of Yoda. Yoda is quick and is able to cartwheel out of the way. Yoda then maintains a strong stance and holds his hands out, attempting to use the force to hold Hulk back.
Hulk - Ahhhhh!!!!!
The Hulk begins to struggle moving foward as his feet dig and tear through the floor, Yoda growing increasingly tired.
Hulk - HULK! ANGRY!
After an incredible rage outburst Hulk is able to smash his fists through the floor and bring most of the building down with him. Yoda flips and leaps from dropping bits of rubble till they both finally land at the the next stable floor.
Yoda - Let go, you must! Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
Hulk - YOU! SUFFER! PAIN!
Hulk then charges at Yoda full steam, Yoda then using the force equips his light saber and retains battle stance. [Imagine in slow-motion] Just as is to make contact and smash Yoda with a huge right fist, Yoda leaps from the ground onto the Hulks right knee, flips around his right arm till he is almost standing on top of it. ZZZZZZZZZEW!....................PLOP
Hulk - RAAAAAAAAA!
Hulk unleashes in a smasm of pain and anger as his right forearm is clean gone. Hulk's anger form the excrusciating pain causing him to elevate to a new level of strength beyond imaginable.
Yoda - About to happen, something horrible I sense.
The Hulk screams and rips off a half destroyed metallic wall and uses it as a sheild as he charges at yoda. Yoda jumps and evades the charge and them boomerangs his lightsaber, beheading Hulk.

THE END

#44 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"The Battle

Set: The top floor of a half destroyed Jedi Temple on a stormy rainy Coruscant night.

Yoda - Clear your mind, you must first. The last time you say your father, think about.
Banner closes his eyes and starts to remember his last encounter with his father. His teeth begin to grit. Sweat begins to drip from his face as he begins to groan and yell.
Banner - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His skin slowly begins to fade to green, all muscle and tissue begin to increase dramatically in size. The transormation is complete, and at the conclusion of his transformation he rips a metallic chair from the ground and throws it in the direction of Yoda. Yoda is quick and is able to cartwheel out of the way. Yoda then maintains a strong stance and holds his hands out, attempting to use the force to hold Hulk back.
Hulk - Ahhhhh!!!!!
The Hulk begins to struggle moving foward as his feet dig and tear through the floor, Yoda growing increasingly tired.
Hulk - HULK! ANGRY!
After an incredible rage outburst Hulk is able to smash his fists through the floor and bring most of the building down with him. Yoda flips and leaps from dropping bits of rubble till they both finally land at the the next stable floor.
Yoda - Let go, you must! Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
Hulk then charges at Yoda full steam, Yoda then using the force equips his light saber and retains battle stance. [Imagine in slow-motion] Just as is to make contact and smash Yoda with a huge right fist, Yoda leaps from the ground onto the Hulks right knee, flips around his right arm till he is almost standing on top of it. ZZZZZZZZZEW!....................PLOP
Hulk - RAAAAAAAAA!
Hulk unleashes in a smasm of pain and anger as his right forearm is clean gone. Hulk's anger form the excrusciating pain causing him to elevate to a new level of strength beyond imaginable.
The Hulk screams and rips off a half destroyed metallic wall and uses it as a sheild as he charges at yoda. Yoda jumps and evades the charge and them boomerangs his lightsaber, beheading Hulk.

THE END
"
AWESOME!!!

but no...Hulk wins...
#45 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"cpt_linger said:
"The Battle

Hulk - Ahhhhh!!!!!
Hulk - HULK! ANGRY!
Hulk - RAAAAAAAAA!

THE END
"
AWESOME!!!

but no...Hulk wins...
"
can you read?

:P
#46 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"People gotta stop saying Yoda wins out of sheer popularity. This isn't a popular contest, rather a battle thread. Sentry's energy he releases is pure energy uncontrolled. Hulk has incredible endurance against almost energy types of attacks. The hell is a light saber gonna do to hulk? Especially when a saber could barely get through extremely thick doors that protected the two aliens during the first movie while Hulk could break through them with a flick of his fingers. This is a curbstomp on Hulk's favor."
cpt_linger said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"cpt_linger said:
"The Battle

Hulk - Ahhhhh!!!!!
Hulk - HULK! ANGRY!
Hulk - RAAAAAAAAA!

THE END
"
AWESOME!!!

but no...Hulk wins...
"
can you read?

:P"
Can you read?
#47 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"People gotta stop saying Yoda wins out of sheer popularity. This isn't a popular contest, rather a battle thread. Sentry's energy he releases is pure energy uncontrolled. Hulk has incredible endurance against almost energy types of attacks. The hell is a light saber gonna do to hulk? Especially when a saber could barely get through extremely thick doors that protected the two aliens during the first movie while Hulk could break through them with a flick of his fingers. This is a curbstomp on Hulk's favor."
cpt_linger said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"cpt_linger said:
"The Battle

Hulk - Ahhhhh!!!!!
Hulk - HULK! ANGRY!
Hulk - RAAAAAAAAA!

THE END
"
AWESOME!!!

but no...Hulk wins...
"
can you read?

Can you read?"

Touché Mr. Hedatary

#48 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
cpt_linger said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"cpt_linger said:
"The Battle

Hulk - Ahhhhh!!!!!
Hulk - HULK! ANGRY!
Hulk - RAAAAAAAAA!

THE END
"
AWESOME!!!

but no...Hulk wins...
"
can you read?

Can you read?"

Touché Mr. Hedatary

"
Yes well, i'm sick of people contradicting themselves...not necessarily you but thats how i feel many of these threads turn out.
#49 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
cpt_linger said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"cpt_linger said:
"The Battle

Hulk - Ahhhhh!!!!!
Hulk - HULK! ANGRY!
Hulk - RAAAAAAAAA!

THE END
"
AWESOME!!!

but no...Hulk wins...
"
can you read?

Can you read?"

Touché Mr. Hedatary

"
Yes well, i'm sick of people contradicting themselves...not necessarily you but thats how i feel many of these threads turn out."
I agree, but sometimes you just gotta grit your teeth and say "hulk angry"
#50 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
Ah...a ray of common sense bursts into the proceedings.

GL Bertron said:
"

"

Mind tricks only work on the weak-minded.  If Jabba the Hutt and Watto can resist them, I'm pretty sure the Hulk, who can withstand probes from the most powerful telepaths in the Marvel Universe, can manage it too.