Yoda vs Darth Vader

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xavior_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Xavior_Nelson

It would be a good fight, but Vader is stronger in the force than Yoda. When Obi Wan tested Anakin's Midi-chlorians level. it was was beyond Yoda's

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By KMART4455

@Gambler said:

@Morpheus_ said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" @Gambler said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" @Gambler said:
"

Yoda, easy. Vader is actually a weaker version of what he use to be. He was more powerful as Anykin and Obi Wan beat him, Yoda is stronger then Obi Wan, so I'd say Yoda beats Vader.

"
He got stronger with the force. "
Let me re-phrase that then. As Anykan he was set to become the strongest Sith/Jedi ever. As Vader he reached the ceiling and it was only a fraction of what he could have been. Better ;) "
I don't want to sound like some stinks here who like to argue for the sake of arguing, but I think there's a misconception here that I can clear up:Anakin was never set to become the strongest Sith/Jedi ever. He was set to be the one who "brings balance to the force". The way he brought balance to the force was by giving rise to his son, Luke. Vader was the reason why the Sith fell, and the reason why Luke ended up the way he did in the story. "
Anakin possessed the greatest number of midichlorians ever recorded. So, yes, he was the choosen one & the one with the potential to be the most powerful Jedi ever. You say that Anakin fulfilled the prophechy of the "Choosen One" by giving birth to his son, Luke. Then the choosen one would be Luke, not Anakin. You don't praise Philip the Second for what Alexander the Great did, right? Also, yes, he was the reason the Sith fell, but he was also the reason for their rise. Actually, he was the reason for both the rise of the Sith, the fall of the Jedi, and again (partially) for the fall of the Sith, and the return of the Jedi. And something more - Anakin never got stronger with the Force within him through the years - just more experienced. To his own words:(referring to himself) "you are so far less now than what you were, you are more than half machine, you are like a painter gone blind, a composer gone deaf, you remember where the power was but the power you can touch is only a memory…"

As for the matter of this battle - I, too, side with Yoda. But don't underestimate Anakin. To Mace Windu's (I think it was him) words:

" Anakin is arguably the strongest living Jedi, and he constantly grows stronger".

An exaggeration? Possibly. But it says something, anyway.
"
Nice post

Wait.... Anakin is strong in the force and all but can he give birth now? holy smokes...

bickabickawow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By bickabickawow

vote for yoda, you must.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By justleader

yoda is more skilled with the lightsaber, he is older and more experienced, they are equal in the power of the force, so i give it to yoda

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By steelhound56

@DeathDefyingDevil said:

@Dreadnaught:
yoda would DESTROY nihilus the only star wars character who stands even a REMOTE CHANCE against yoda is Darth Bane

Bane would get slaughtered by Yoda

Bane was the weakest of the Banite Sith, for the Rule of Two requires the apprentice to defeat their Master in combat.

After 1,000 YEARS of the Rule of Two being in place, Yoda gives Palpatine the fight of his life in the Senate Rotunda.

Palpatine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bane in terms of both combat and Force ability

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Wolfrazer

I think people are underestimating Vader, at least mobility wise. Some of you do know, Vader killed 6(out of 8 I believe, some of them jedi masters too) from a trap set on Kessel for him and more then likely would have been able to finish off the rest but the 501st came in and mopped up. As for Galen in the novel(which is the actual canon) he barely won against him, and Galen was younger and more agile then he was and he still had a hard time beating the guy. So...not saying Vader wins, but might wanna read up on Vader a little more about his mobility and such. Also Vader became more powerful then he was pre-suit, he may have not reached his potential but that doesn't mean he wasn't able to still grow in power.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ms__omega

Yoda would school him and then say *Too Old For This I Am Getting* and walk off into the sunset.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By superstay
No Caption Provided

d-_-b

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Vader. I think he has more raw force power then Yoda

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ShootingNova

@Sling Shot said:

Yoda is the only one who can beat Yoda.

Tsk tsk. This makes me sad :(

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

Going with Vader. I think he has more raw force power then Yoda

This too.

@High Revolutionary said:

@Morpheus_ said:
" Anakin possessed the greatest number of midichlorians ever recorded. So, yes, he was the choosen one & the one with the potential to be the most powerful Jedi ever. You say that Anakin fulfilled the prophechy of the "Choosen One" by giving birth to his son, Luke. Then the choosen one would be Luke, not Anakin. You don't praise Philip the Second for what Alexander the Great did, right? Also, yes, he was the reason the Sith fell, but he was also the reason for their rise. Actually, he was the reason for both the rise of the Sith, the fall of the Jedi, and again (partially) for the fall of the Sith, and the return of the Jedi. And something more - Anakin never got stronger with the Force within him through the years - just more experienced. To his own words:(referring to himself) "you are so far less now than what you were, you are more than half machine, you are like a painter gone blind, a composer gone deaf, you remember where the power was but the power you can touch is only a memory…"
"
Your argument is flimsy.Just because Anakin had the highest recorded midi-chlorian count ever recorded for his time, doesn't mean he is destined to be the chosen one. It gives good reason to believe it, but it doesn't necessarily make it so.You cannot say that Vader was the reason for the Sith's rise. You can argue Palpatine was, but you'll have a tough time convincing me that Vader had anything more than a minor part, compared to the likes of Dooku, Grevious and Sidious/Palpatine.

LOL what is this?

Firstly, the rise of the Sith had nothing to do with Vader.

Sidious could have soloed the Jedi if he wanted to. He probably would have brought some clones for protection (he is cautious), but yeah....

It was Darth Bane who began the Rule of Two, Vader did nothing but go around slaying Jedi and awaiting Palpatine's orders.

It was Palpatine who really orchestrated everything (ie. set the Grand Plan into motion) so he deserves the credit.

@xan84 said:

@CortSether said:
" @Xan said:
" @CortSether said:
" @Xan said:
" @CortSether said:
" @Xan said:
" @CortSether said:
"While I believe Yoda before old age really got to him would win (meaning pre-Luke Skywalker Yoda) it would not be an easy battle at all. I think some are basing on what had been shown in the movies and that's not really fair because Vader would have been doing crazy stunts like he had been in Ep 3 if the technology were there. Yes, Vader is a shell of what he could have been had he not been turned half machine. This made him slower, rely on a life-support machine, not able to do force lightning, etc. However, I would think Vader could pull out a victory against a fit Yoda, after all Yoda was unable to take out Emperor Palpatine. "
Sidious would destroy Vader ... Why do you think Sidious is the master and Vader just his aprentice ? "
Sidious would not destroy Vader. Win, most likely. But it isn't a stomp. Besides, in one of the Star Wars books I read it did say that Vader was waiting for the right moment to assassinate Palpatine. Now if it was Anakin at around that time period, everyone would be ****ed. "
His got 0 chances as Vader to win vs Sidious. "
What's that have to do with his chances against Yoda? "
Yoda was able to stale mate Sidious so what do you think ? "
Yoda was going to lose that battle it was pretty obvious. "
Realy ? Not the way i got to see it. The first thing Sidious tried to do is run away. Then all of the fight they where preaty evenly matched and at the end Yoda was overpowering Sidious with that force lighting of his. The diference here was that Yoda was on the edge and when that thing exploded he fell. i realy whant to know where that obvious part comes from when Yoda was overpowering Sidious at his own game (force lighting)...

LOL what? Read the novelization please. Sidious won the battle. He won both portions. In their prime, Sidious would beat Yoda in a Force battle or a lightsaber duel.

And no, it wasn't. Yoda was never overpowering Sidious.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ShootingNova

@CortSether said:

@Xan said:
" @CortSether said:
"While I believe Yoda before old age really got to him would win (meaning pre-Luke Skywalker Yoda) it would not be an easy battle at all. I think some are basing on what had been shown in the movies and that's not really fair because Vader would have been doing crazy stunts like he had been in Ep 3 if the technology were there. Yes, Vader is a shell of what he could have been had he not been turned half machine. This made him slower, rely on a life-support machine, not able to do force lightning, etc. However, I would think Vader could pull out a victory against a fit Yoda, after all Yoda was unable to take out Emperor Palpatine. "
Sidious would destroy Vader ... Why do you think Sidious is the master and Vader just his aprentice ? "
Sidious would not destroy Vader. Win, most likely. But it isn't a stomp. Besides, in one of the Star Wars books I read it did say that Vader was waiting for the right moment to assassinate Palpatine. Now if it was Anakin at around that time period, everyone would be ****ed.

LOL what? He absolutely murder-stomps him, no questions asked.

Vader can't even see him (yes, this is Anakin, but Vader has no better speed feats):

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.
The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be Palpatine?
Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

Revenge of the Sith novel, Sidious is faster than Anakin's eye.

@DeathDefyingDevil said:

@Dreadnaught:
yoda would DESTROY nihilus the only star wars character who stands even a REMOTE CHANCE against yoda is Darth Bane

Wha.....?

Darth Bane gets murdered by Yoda, Windu, Sidious and so on.

Heck, Obi-Wan/Anakin could beat him. So could Vader.

If you knew anything about the Rule of Two, or canon, you would realize this isn't even remotely the case. Bane is the weakest of the Banite Sith in the Order of the Sith Lords, and every successful apprentice becomes more powerful than the former master. Sidious was the culmination of all of this, hence why he was the most powerful Sith Lord to ever exist.

While Yoda lost to Sidious, he was still able to contend, and Bane wouldn't even be able to react to Sidious.

@Wolfrazer said:

I think people are underestimating Vader, at least mobility wise. Some of you do know, Vader killed 6(out of 8 I believe, some of them jedi masters too) from a trap set on Kessel for him and more then likely would have been able to finish off the rest but the 501st came in and mopped up. As for Galen in the novel(which is the actual canon) he barely won against him, and Galen was younger and more agile then he was and he still had a hard time beating the guy. So...not saying Vader wins, but might wanna read up on Vader a little more about his mobility and such. Also Vader became more powerful then he was pre-suit, he may have not reached his potential but that doesn't mean he wasn't able to still grow in power.

Yeah, Yoda was able to contend with Sidious, who is too fast for Vader to see.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

Tough call.... I'll go with Yoda.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Not tough at all.

I am disappointed at people posting utter incorrect, made-up information in this thread (not referring to you, Terminator). Only a few who know what they're talking about.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@ShootingNova said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Not tough at all.

I am disappointed at people posting utter incorrect, made-up information in this thread (not referring to you, Terminator). Only a few who know what they're talking about.

why you think vader would win?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Not tough at all.

why you think vader would win?

I said Yoda would win, if you read my previous posts, you would know this.

What I said was that it's not a tough call at all to tell the victor, who is clearly Yoda.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@ShootingNova: I agree Yoda does have far deadly power over vader.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATOR1000: Then it wouldn't be much of a tough case....

At least you're on the right side. People saying Vader wins due to higher Midi-chlorians....... screw that. He got majority of his body owned in the end anyways.

The whole concept of Midi-chlorians screwed everything.....

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@ShootingNova said:

At least you're on the right side. People saying Vader wins due to higher Midi-chlorians....... screw that. He got majority of his body owned in the end anyways.

Lol i remember that about vaders body gettin trashed.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Lol i remember that about vaders body gettin trashed.

Yeah.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By Onemoreposter

Vader

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ShootingNova

@Onemoreposter said:

Vader

Please tell me this is a joke.....

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Baldy

@Onemoreposter said:

Vader

No Caption Provided
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ShootingNova

@Gambler said:

Yoda, easy. Vader is actually a weaker version of what he use to be. He was more powerful as Anykin and Obi Wan beat him, Yoda is stronger then Obi Wan, so I'd say Yoda beats Vader.

Actually, Vader is more powerful than Anakin. Anakin has superior speed and agility, and that's all.

@Acer said:

@Gambler said:
" @Acer said:
" @Matezoide said:
" Yoda for sure,he and Windu were the strongest characthers in the seriesthe only who could beat Yoda would have been Starkiller if he achieved his full potential "
I could name a few people that could defeat Yoda. "
Like "
  1. Sidious (Maybe not a full out win but i cann see him forcing a draw)
  2. Luke Skywalker
  3. Darth Bane
  4. Revan
  5. Though i hate him. I do have to admit at his full potential Gelen Marek probally could
  6. Same thing for Anakin
  7. Jacen Solo (Again this is more of what he could have been. Still the guy was strong)
  8. Exar Kun
Their are probally others. I really cant say if they would win without going down themselves...But each one would prove a challenge for Yoda. Also which version of Yoda are people using here? To me if were using a younger Yoda from the prequel trillogoy then yes he would win...But if its Yoda from the original trilogoy...I still see Vader pulling out the win.

Only one and two could. 7, very, very slim, possibly, kind of. Exar Kun probably can't. Sidious would for sure. He already beat Yoda.

Bane gets murdered.

Revan gets stomped.

Marek gets destroyed.

Anakin gets owned like a Texan wife.

@Vrakmul said:

@Gambler said:
" @Acer said:
" @Matezoide said:
" Yoda for sure,he and Windu were the strongest characthers in the seriesthe only who could beat Yoda would have been Starkiller if he achieved his full potential "
Like "
Darth Nihilus. Or something like that.

Highly unlikely. Yoda is much faster and would be able to kill him prior to any draining attempts.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ShootingNova

@Gambler said:

@Acer said:
" @Matezoide said:

Abeloth

All three Ones of Mortis

Bedlam Spirits

Luke Skywalker

Palpatine

All of these win for sure.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#75  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ShootingNova:

Yoda beats Bane, but I don't know if murdered would be completely accurate.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediXMan said:

@ShootingNova:

Yoda is faster and more versed in lightsaber combat. He can definitely redirect his lightning. Orbalisk gets owned. Otherwise, Yoda owns him in a fight. You like Bane and Zannah, don't you?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ShootingNova

@Matezoide2 said:

Yoda for sure,he and Windu were the strongest characthers in the seriesthe only who could beat Yoda would have been Starkiller if he achieved his full potential

LOL what? Sidious is more powerful than both. Luke is more powerful than any Jedi/Sith. Abeloth, the Ones are above that. Bedlam Spirits are also on the top.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#78  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

@JediXMan said:

@ShootingNova:

Yoda is faster and more versed in lightsaber combat. He can definitely redirect his lightning. Orbalisk gets owned. Otherwise, Yoda owns him in a fight. You like Bane and Zannah, don't you?

Orbalisks make it more interesting. It should be noted that Yoda most certainly wins, and not with too much difficulty. But I'm not going to say that it would be as easy as you are saying.

I do, yes.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediXMan said:

@ShootingNova said:

@JediXMan said:

@ShootingNova:

Orbalisks make it more interesting. It should be noted that Yoda most certainly wins, and not with too much difficulty. But I'm not going to say that it would be as easy as you are saying.

I do, yes.

It would be an impasse in lightsaber combat, if Orbalisks are around, but once Bane uses Lightning and Yoda deflects it, he wins.

Bane wouldn't even be able to see Sidious, while Yoda is slower in speed, he can still contend with Sidious.

Silver was saying something like Anakin and Obi-Wan could beat Bane and Zannah, and you objected or something lol.

Yeah, I figured that out :D

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Blacklightning13

Yoda. If Vader hadn't been beaten by Obi Wan and lost his mobility he could have surpassed Sidious (eventually), luke (until he got even better but at the time of VI Luke wouldn't have been able to) and Yoda. But he lacks mobility and is weakened. He loses.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People doubt Darth Vader too much. He may have been clumbsy in the movies but this isn't the movie versions and Vader actually did become stronger

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ShootingNova

@Blacklightning13 said:

Yoda. If Vader hadn't been beaten by Obi Wan and lost his mobility he could have surpassed Sidious (eventually), luke (until he got even better but at the time of VI Luke wouldn't have been able to) and Yoda. But he lacks mobility and is weakened. He loses.

Well, that's true. He isn't that slow, but Yoda is still faster. He is actually more powerful than Anakin, so I don't know about "weakened".

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ShootingNova

People doubt Darth Vader too much. He may have been clumbsy in the movies but this isn't the movie versions and Vader actually did become stronger

Yeah, I know this. Yoda still wins.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShootingNova: true he did pretty much stalemate the emperor who is only rivalved by luke

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ShootingNova

@ShootingNova: true he did pretty much stalemate the emperor who is only rivalved by luke

Incorrect on both accounts.

1. Darth Sidious beat Yoda.

2. Luke Skywalker is the most powerful Jedi/Sith ever, and thus is more powerful than Sidious.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShootingNova: Yea but he had the emperor running for a while

Thats what I meant Luke is better but the Emperor is a close second

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ShootingNova

@ShootingNova: Yea but he had the emperor running for a while

Thats what I meant Luke is better but the Emperor is a close second

He lost to the Emperor in both portions of the fight.

Then he isn't "rivaled", really. More, surpassed.

It's not that close, but yes, its close, kind of.

zeek4141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By zeek4141

I'm going with Yoda. Even if Vader is stronger in the force, Yoda is better with a lightsaber and in all the movies at least Vader duels about as well as my sixty year old grandpa. You could chalk that up to older fight choreography and special effects, but the fanboy in me says Anakin lost a lot more than the lightside in his transformation into Vader.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Blacklightning13

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

Well, that's true. He isn't that slow, but Yoda is still faster. He is actually more powerful than Anakin, so I don't know about "weakened".

I meant weakened compared to if he was perfectly healthy and at his power level.

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Chronus

Yoda.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ShootingNova

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

I meant weakened compared to if he was perfectly healthy and at his power level.

Okay.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Silver2467

What is all this talk about Vader being more powerful than Yoda? For that matter, where are people gaining the impression that Vader is even more powerful than Anakin? I have asked people to prove that notion before, and no one has succeeded in it. 

Yoda wins. He is faster, more powerful, more adroit with a lightsaber.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ShootingNova

@Silver2467 said:

What is all this talk about Vader being more powerful than Yoda? For that matter, where are people gaining the impression that Vader is even more powerful than Anakin? I have asked people to prove that notion before, and no one has succeeded in it. Yoda wins. He is faster, more powerful, more adroit with a lightsaber.

Who said anything about Vader>Yoda? Apart from the midi-chlorians thing that I hate.....

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yoda easily. Faster and more powerful and even Palpatine states that in the Dark Lord The Rise of Darth Vader.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Silver2467
@SithLantern93 said:

Yoda easily. Faster and more powerful and even Palpatine states that in the Dark Lord The Rise of Darth Vader.

Yoda is not winning easily. If he could handle someone of Vader's class easily, he would have, yet that never happened. Mace Windu and Dooku have presented challenge to Yoda before, and Vader is more powerful than either of them and comparably skilled. Yoda wins just about every time, but suggesting he would do so easily is an exaggeration. 

@ShootingNova said: 

Who said anything about Vader>Yoda?

Quite a few users actually. The supposition has been rather consistent throughout this thread.
Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@Silver2467:Vader is more powerful than both Dooku and Mace? How so?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ShootingNova

@Silver2467 said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Yoda is not winning easily. If he could handle someone of Vader's class easily, he would have, yet that never happened. Mace Windu and Dooku have presented challenge to Yoda before, and Vader is more powerful than either of them and comparably skilled. Yoda wins just about every time, but suggesting he would do so easily is an exaggeration.

Well, the his point of superior speed and overall power still stands. But you're correct.

@ShootingNova said:

Who said anything about Vader>Yoda?

Quite a few users actually. The supposition has been rather consistent throughout this thread.

Well, I realized some of them did, I addressed them in my post last page, but most of them were simply speaking of Midi-chlorians. I hate that idea.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ShootingNova

@SithLantern93 said:

@Silver2467:Vader is more powerful than both Dooku and Mace? How so?

Are you being serious? Individually, he is more powerful than either. He is already above Dooku, as of his ROTS showing, though he did have an advantage in saber combat, but still has better feats.

Dooku and Mace are of pretty much the same, with Dooku taking the lead (at least possibly) slightly.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Silver2467
@SithLantern93 : Because he has better feats. Name me a single showing of Force power that either Dooku or Mace have that even replicates Vader's power, much less succeeds it.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ShootingNova

@Silver2467 said:

@SithLantern93 : Because he has better feats. Name me a single showing of Force power that either Dooku or Mace have that even replicates Vader's power, much less succeeds it.

This.