Yoda vs Darth Revan

This topic is locked from further discussion.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

VS

Can Master Yoda defeat One of the Greatest Sith Lords Darth Revan ?

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zenma

well yoda did have a hard time on sidious...so i don't know

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Dormath

Yoda would probably win but Revan has an outside shot of winning it think...ok i have no clue about this but come on Me(Revan)lol

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DOMINIS
@Zenma said:
"

well yoda did have a hard time on sidious...so i don't know

"

Sidious is also the most powerful sith in history. Revan goes down!!
Avatar image for radicalcannibal
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

^ i wouldn't say most powerful, but definately up there, i mean he could use force storm but there were many more powerful sith, some who could teleport instantly and body hop

This guy was a bad mama jama he even invented some powers,  He was infamous for having a Midi-chlorian count of 4.7 million
  http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Infineus

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DOMINIS

There are several sources that claim Sidious to be the most powerful. Canon sources at that. The DE source book says that Sidious nearly mastered every force technique, and created new ones at his liesure. Sidious was the only one to create and control wormholes. The ROTS dictionary says Sidious was born with the power to return the sith to glory.  

People have to remember... Darth Sidious was created by George Lucas himself to represent the embodiment of pure evil, and the ultimate master of the dark side. A chosen one had to be created with the purpose of destroying him. Sidious's very existence caused a great imbalance to the force. It wouldn't seem right for another sith lord to be more powerful.
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

And yet Sidious could not teleport halfway across the galaxy and didn't achieve immortality, he's powerful but he's got nothing on the Ancient sith.several of them are more powerful

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DOMINIS

He teleported Luke from Coruscant to Byss. He did achieve immortality and it took every jedi before him to make sure he never enters the physical world again. Can you tell me any sith that achieved immortality or teleported? Can you name a sith that has as many feats to his name, and that can rival Sidious's mastery of the force?
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@DOMINIS said:

" He teleported Luke from Coruscant to Byss. He did achieve immortality and it took every jedi before him to make sure he never enters the physical world again. Can you tell me any sith that achieved immortality or teleported? Can you name a sith that has as many feats to his name, and that can rival Sidious's mastery of the force? "

He did not teleport luke, he used the force storm ability, an ability that he had no control over mind you, if he was that strong he should have been able to control the force storm rather than open it and let it be at that, and that is not what i meant by immortality.

I'm aware that he could transfer his conciousness, the immortality i am talking about is TRUE immortality not simply cheating death by body hoping like Darth Sion from the EU who could infact hold his decaying body together, he was literaly immortal without having to change bodies.

Darth Krayt - the only one more powerful than him in EU was Revan

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Krayt

Revan - whom was refered to as the heart of the force, had limitless potential 

Naga Shadow - could manipulate solar energy creating supernovas and destroy stars could then manipulate the core through the force, and throw it as a projectile at potential targets, vaporizing them instantly. Only the strongest masters of the dark side could fully maintain control of the supernova

Sion
Darth Bane

There are so many
DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DOMINIS

He had enough control over the wormhole to send it across the vast distance of space, suck Luke up, teleport him to a dungeon ship, and then close it back up. The only time he lost control was when Luke, Leia, and her unborn twins surrounded him with a wave of pure lightside energy. Other than that he did have pretty good control over them. He was also the ONLY force user able to create them. 

Darth Krayt? You serious? Tell me what great feats he has? Karness Muur was unimpressed with his power. Karness Muur was fanatically impressed with Vader's power over the force, which goes to show that even Vader's power over the force was far beyond Krayt's, even as half machine. 

Kreia said looking at Revan was LIKE looking into the heart of the force, not that he was the heart. Kreia was not around Sidious's era. Imagine what she would have thought of Yoda, Windu, and Sidious if she looked upon them. Dooku said Sidious was BEYOND power, and that he was a black hole in the force "perfect nothingness... An event horizon"....  

Sidious was said to have been the culmination of Bane's order, which means he practically surpassed everyone in Bane's order, including Bane. Everything Bane knew he passed on to his apprentice.

As for Naga, well Sidious knew all his secrets. Naga had the aid of a ship and a ritual to inhance his power. Sidious even gave addendems correcting alot of Naga's teaching, and thus showing his superiority over him. You have to remember that Sidious conquered the galaxy, and dug up force knowlege from over a million worlds, and spent much of his time studying and mastering different dark side techniques.

And none of those sith you named have shown the ability to teleport, or be immortal.

RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@RaDicalCannibal said:

" @DOMINIS said:

" He teleported Luke from Coruscant to Byss. He did achieve immortality and it took every jedi before him to make sure he never enters the physical world again. Can you tell me any sith that achieved immortality or teleported? Can you name a sith that has as many feats to his name, and that can rival Sidious's mastery of the force? "

I'm aware that he could transfer his conciousness, the immortality i am talking about is TRUE immortality not simply cheating death by body hoping like Darth Sion from the EU who could infact hold his decaying body together, he was literaly immortal without having to change bodies.

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DOMINIS

Sidious strength in the dark side was far beyond Sion's. Sidious was so powerful that it ravaged his mortal frame. And isn't Sion dead (lol)? Sion did not have the type of power Sidious had at his disposal. In DE Sidious was described as being a nexus of pure dark side energy, so yeah that type of power would consume any force user.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By chaos-soul

yoda

RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Yea and sidious had to body hop or else he'd die

While Sion was kept alive by his pure anger everytime he was killed he'd rise again, he was struck down 4 times, the only reason he died was because he allowed himself to die after Revan convincing him

I'm sorry but im not understanding if his power is so stronger than everyone else why does he have to body hop? why can he not maintain himself with his superior dark side knowledge lol

Darth Infineus himself thought both Vader & Sidious were jokes and refered to them as Sith wannabes

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DOMINIS

The biggest, brightest, and most powerful stars burn the quickest. If Sidious were to inhabit Sion's body, Sion would not be able to handle such power. Revan had disappeared from the galaxy when Sion was a sith lord, so how did he convince Sion to do anything? That was the Exile who convinced him I believe. 

Supposedly only Plaguies knew the power of immortality, and that was something he didn't teach Sidious. How does Sidious -not knowing one technique- diminish his status as the most knowledgable and most powerful, since he knew far greater things than any of the sith you named?  

Now tell me something Krayt or the other sith you named has on Sidious.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
hey... another one of my classic battles have returned
Avatar image for scarlet_spider_
Scarlet Spider.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Scarlet Spider.

Revan.
DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DOMINIS

Yoda definately takes this by a landslide. Yoda was capable of telekenetically lifting and destroying huge landing crafts, catch a free falling avalanche in midair, and take out droid armies. Yoda was a master of all seven forms of lightsaber combat. Yoda can obsorb and redirect force lightning with his bare hands. Yoda was also able to sense things before they happen with great clarity, even when the force was being clouded by the dark side.  

Can anyone actually give an arguement for Revan besides the "ohhh he was da heart of da force!!!!" lol
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Power NeXus
@DOMINIS said:
"Yoda definately takes this by a landslide. Yoda was capable of telekenetically lifting and destroying huge landing crafts, catch a free falling avalanche in midair, and take out droid armies. Yoda was a master of all seven forms of lightsaber combat. Yoda can obsorb and redirect force lightning with his bare hands. Yoda was also able to sense things before they happen with great clarity, even when the force was being clouded by the dark side.   Can anyone actually give an arguement for Revan besides the "ohhh he was da heart of da force!!!!" lol "

All 7 forms? I thought the only ones to master the seventh form were Mace Windu, Depa Billaba, Sora Bulq, and one other dude who's name I can't remember.
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dro

Yoda.

And this whole EU argument is stupid, since the EU doesn't even have to agree with itself.

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DOMINIS
@Power NeXus said:
"@DOMINIS said:
"Yoda definately takes this by a landslide. Yoda was capable of telekenetically lifting and destroying huge landing crafts, catch a free falling avalanche in midair, and take out droid armies. Yoda was a master of all seven forms of lightsaber combat. Yoda can obsorb and redirect force lightning with his bare hands. Yoda was also able to sense things before they happen with great clarity, even when the force was being clouded by the dark side.   Can anyone actually give an arguement for Revan besides the "ohhh he was da heart of da force!!!!" lol "
All 7 forms? I thought the only ones to master the seventh form were Mace Windu, Depa Billaba, Sora Bulq, and one other dude who's name I can't remember. "

Vapaad was actually more a state of mind than an actual lightsaber form. It's mechanics were based on the 7th form. Mace created Vapaad to channel his own inner darkness to serve as a weapon of the light side. But the seventh form was juyo, which Yoda mastered.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Power NeXus
@DOMINIS said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"@DOMINIS said:
All 7 forms? I thought the only ones to master the seventh form were Mace Windu, Depa Billaba, Sora Bulq, and one other dude who's name I can't remember. "
Vapaad was actually more a state of mind than an actual lightsaber form. It's mechanics were based on the 7th form. Mace created Vapaad to channel his own inner darkness to serve as a weapon of the light side. But the seventh form was juyo, which Yoda mastered. "

Ok then. I've never been totally clear on the difference between Juyo and Vapaad.
G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By G-w-D

Darth Revan would beat Yoda ! as for Sidious Darth Revan he would give Sidious a run foris money but i think he would be beaten ultimatly, reformed revan could take sidious though
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By glforthewin

i think revan would win 

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DOMINIS
@G-w-D said:
"Darth Revan would beat Yoda ! as for Sidious Darth Revan he would give Sidious a run foris money but i think he would be beaten ultimatly, reformed revan could take sidious though "

Revan wins, why? Because you say? 

I gave an arguement for Yoda. Why doesn't anyone do the same for Revan. List some of Revan's feats or accolades.
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BillyBonzo

Revan beats Yoda 

darth rages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By darth rages

If the fight went on for a long time I think Yoda would prevail or would be a draw. If it ended quick Revan would be the victor. This is one of the hardest to pick.
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shattered007

Revan easily, and Sidious is not the most powerful Sith, not even close

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By xan84

Revan was the best jedi/sith EVER ! Kotor RULES !!
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

No sidious is the smartest sith not flat out more powerful. Whichever side Revan was on won. First he wiped out the mandelorian as a fallen Jedi. He became a sith lord and owned the jedi. then became a jedi and defeated the empire. If you read the book Darth bane path of destruction you see that revan created a technique that could destroy an entire forest. Finding Revan's holocron is what put Darth bane on the path of greatness. Are there stronger sith lords than Revan? Debatable. Bane and his apprentice darth Zannah rank up there. Sidious is more cunning then strong. Revan owns Yoda 10/10

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Supreme Cosmic said:
" No sidious is the smartest sith not flat out more powerful. Whichever side Revan was on won. First he wiped out the mandelorian as a fallen Jedi. He became a sith lord and owned the jedi. then became a jedi and defeated the empire. If you read the book Darth bane path of destruction you see that revan created a technique that could destroy an entire forest. Finding Revan's holocron is what put Darth bane on the path of greatness. Are there stronger sith lords than Revan? Debatable. Bane and his apprentice darth Zannah rank up there. Sidious is more cunning then strong. Revan owns Yoda 10/10"

Agreed. I doubt there are sith lords more powerful. Revan was like what Anakin could have been. Maybe even the original. Darth Revan litereally brought balance to the force both Light/Dark side he conquered all. Lord Revan pawns Yoda, Darth Sidious, Darth Nihilus and even GM Luke with all his power. Only the ignorant and the fanboys would argue against it.
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Supreme Cosmic
@WhiteLantern#1:  We are on the same page here. I strongly suggest you read the darth bane trilogy ( Path of destruction, rule of two, and dynasty of evil) if you have not already done it. Back to Revan what made him so special as a sith lord is that on top of being a brilliant strategist, he was a powerful fighter. Lots of sith lords, posses only one of these two qualities.So powerful was he that his apprentice betrayed him from afar although he too was strong. I am a bit annoyed that Lucas made the light side ending of the game cannon instead of the dark side but oh well
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#33  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Well, the search function isn't perfect, I see. I searched for Revan vs Yoda and didn't find this thread, so I made my own. Oh well.

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Supreme Cosmic said:

" @WhiteLantern#1:  We are on the same page here. I strongly suggest you read the darth bane trilogy ( Path of destruction, rule of two, and dynasty of evil) if you have not already done it. Back to Revan what made him so special as a sith lord is that on top of being a brilliant strategist, he was a powerful fighter. Lots of sith lords, posses only one of these two qualities.So powerful was he that his apprentice betrayed him from afar although he too was strong. I am a bit annoyed that Lucas made the light side ending of the game cannon instead of the dark side but oh well"

Ha thanks. Which part though? About "what Anakin could have been"? or "Lord Revan pawns Yoda, Darth Sidious, Darth Nihilus and even GM Luke with all his power. Only the ignorant and the fanboys would argue against it."?    
Revan8675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: im gonna say revan barley wins both have a great knowledge of the force with yoda being a master of the light side and revan master of both light and dark sides, both are swords masters so i think revans dark side gives him the edge in the end

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@king_saturn: im gonna say revan barley wins both have a great knowledge of the force with yoda being a master of the light side and revan master of both light and dark sides, both are swords masters so i think revans dark side gives him the edge in the end

only cuz youre a revan fan

Revan8675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Revan8675

@jackbensley777: true i am a revan fan but i still think think that if revan tappped into his inner rage and hatred he would be able to defeat yoda BUT i still think yoda would put up a hell of a fight, training jedi knights for 800 gives him the edge in expirience

Avatar image for gentleman_black
Gentleman_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Gentleman_Black

Revan would just hit the x button to stack death field and heal whatever damage he takes. I'm partial to Yoda but I have to give it to Revan because in this fight I doubt if either party is strong enough to affect the other in a massive way using the force alone. In the end this battle ends with a lightsaber decapitating someone.

ascenscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People here claiming Revan is more powerful than Yoda/Sidious are retarded. Sidious IS the most powerful Sith ever. Lucas has said it, canon objectively states it several times. Yoda is considered a near equal to Sidious. He would take down Revan, who is probably also weaker than Caedus and a few other great Sith.

Avatar image for earthquake_2123
Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People here claiming Revan is more powerful than Yoda/Sidious are retarded. Sidious IS the most powerful Sith ever. Lucas has said it, canon objectively states it several times. Yoda is considered a near equal to Sidious. He would take down Revan, who is probably also weaker than Caedus and a few other great Sith.

Yoda wins /thread

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#41 JediXMan  Moderator

Yoda.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39 Posted by ascenscion (102 posts) - 4 months, 8 days ago - Show Bio

... Revan Fans. Ha.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Fodder76

Revan is one of the weakest force users who are main characters in Star Wars. Yoda managed to fight on even ground with Sidious for a while. Sidious is the second most powerful force user in Star Wars. Do the math. In the case that you can't do the math I'll do it for you. Yoda.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#44  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

The green one.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: i like revan better but i have to say when it comes down to.it yoda would win he has better feats he more powerful as awell as better skilled

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan has some pretty good accolades, but not many feats to suggest he approaches Yoda, who beats Revan in both feats and accolades.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By ShootingNova
Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda blitzes Revan as effortlessly as Sidious did Saesee Tiin.