• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by T.M.O.E. (241 posts) - - Show Bio

who will be victorious

#2 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda. Obviously.

#3 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda has at least 800 years of experience as a Force-user. Batman can't possible hope to match that.

#4 Posted by T.M.O.E. (241 posts) - - Show Bio

heres a condition of the battle batman has access t a lightsaber and the force

#5 Posted by T.M.O.E. (241 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah yoda does have the upper-hand when it comes to the force

#6 Posted by Not Sure (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda's only drawbacks are he's really old...small...and doesn't have an utility belt

#7 Posted by T.M.O.E. (241 posts) - - Show Bio

size matters not

#8 Posted by Not Sure (52 posts) - - Show Bio

T.M.O.E. says:

"size matters not"

Thats not what she Said

#9 Posted by meta knight (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Puzzles about all the threads about Batman.

Yoda.

MK

#10 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

question #1

How long has batman had the force?

Question #2

does yoda know about batmans normal weapons?

#11 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Sure says:

"Yoda's only drawbacks are he's really old...small...and doesn't have an utility belt"

If yoda's smaller than hes also harder to hit

Yoda

#12 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares. Because of Yoda's height, it gives him an advantage and Yoda uses that to his full advantage. Have you guy seen him fight? The guy fights like a frog leaping everywhere, here and there with the light saber coming at you from everywhere. Batman with the force? Please, his equiptment wouldn't even reach him not to mention he wouldn't have time to use them. Then the fact that the force he wields is nothing more than a bug compared to Yoda. Yoda all the way. The guy practically invented, "Obey me you shall, for i am wise."

#13 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

well heres the thing...

in starwars no one uses blunt physical type weapons. like bullets or batarangs or whatever, the lightsaber deflects laser type weapons which batman doesnt use. So if you throw a batrang at yoda and he doesnt know what it is and trys to deflect parts of it will pass through the saber and could hit him which would be bad. Of course yoda could use the force to stop this attack but only if he thinks its dangerous to start with.

Now windu is a man nothing more and hes on par with yoda despite yoda being older. So depending on how long batman has used the force would determine how good of jedi he is. You would have to consider batman one the most focused heros ever, thus with a force knowledge it would not take him long to be a strong wielder based on his focus and forsight.

these are just things to consider I am still thinking yoda wins but think about it

#14 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

(((YODA can beat batman.)))

#15 Posted by T.M.O.E. (241 posts) - - Show Bio

speedlgt says:

"question #1How long has batman had the force?Question #2does yoda know about batmans normal weapons?"

batman was trained by yoda for three years and during the luke skywalker cave thing and was faced by his inner demons involving the death of his parents not being capable of handling this and his already inherent ability to want to strike fear in people he goes sith and attacks yoda

yoda has no knowledge of batman's arsenal

this is the situation for the battle

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda would kill Batman. He is a Jedi Master with hundreds of years of experience.

#17 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

T.M.O.E. says:

"speedlgt says:
"question #1 How long has batman had the force? Question #2 does yoda know about batmans normal weapons?"
batman was trained by yoda for three years and during the luke skywalker cave thing and was faced by his inner demons involving the death of his parents not being capable of handling this and his already inherent ability to want to strike fear in people he goes sith and attacks yoda yoda has no knowledge of batman's arsenal this is the situation for the battle"

well now that you give Batman darkside powers plus 3 years of training I say batman can win. With his focus and based on the speed of which a sith develops hes a good match for yoda. also his arsenal could be a problem

#18 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

i going with yoda.

#19 Posted by Not Sure (52 posts) - - Show Bio

speedlgt says:

"T.M.O.E. says:
"speedlgt says:
"question #1 How long has batman had the force? Question #2 does yoda know about batmans normal weapons?"
batman was trained by yoda for three years and during the luke skywalker cave thing and was faced by his inner demons involving the death of his parents not being capable of handling this and his already inherent ability to want to strike fear in people he goes sith and attacks yoda yoda has no knowledge of batman's arsenal this is the situation for the battle"

well now that you give Batman darkside powers plus 3 years of training I say batman can win. With his focus and based on the speed of which a sith develops hes a good match for yoda. also his arsenal could be a problem"

this is a very good scenario...

I'm going with Darth Wayne...

Yoda is way too old...

and another Sith standing before him would make him pull a Obi wan

#20 Posted by Not Sure (52 posts) - - Show Bio

too old....too old to start the training

#21 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the hell would Batman turn dark? He's waaay too disciplined to turn evil. He's dark but not evil. He uses the evil's method to get what he wants but to an extent. Fear is a good motivator. Batman turning sith...pfff' he might as well kick the order to the next galaxy.

#22 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

The little green takes it. Too powerful is he.

#23 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Yoda would kill Batman. He is a Jedi Master with hundreds of years of experience."

So did Sensei (hundreds of years in practice) but Batman still made it out of there alive... I'm not giving an answer... just 'food for thought.'

#24 Posted by Radioactive Mace (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with the experience of the force would win but if we look at them only from the comics Yoda wins

#25 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda.

#26 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda.

#27 Posted by Archdevil (378 posts) - - Show Bio

YODA!

#28 Posted by Hohotask (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedlgt said:

well heres the thing...

in starwars no one uses blunt physical type weapons. like bullets or batarangs or whatever, the lightsaber deflects laser type weapons which batman doesnt use. So if you throw a batrang at yoda and he doesnt know what it is and trys to deflect parts of it will pass through the saber and could hit him which would be bad. Of course yoda could use the force to stop this attack but only if he thinks its dangerous to start with.

Now windu is a man nothing more and hes on par with yoda despite yoda being older. So depending on how long batman has used the force would determine how good of jedi he is. You would have to consider batman one the most focused heros ever, thus with a force knowledge it would not take him long to be a strong wielder based on his focus and forsight.

these are just things to consider I am still thinking yoda wins but think about it

Idont even know where to start... If a sharp object comming flying at you! What is your first reaction? Hit it with your first or move out of its path? And in Star Wars just cus someone is force sensetive dosent mean they will become strong if they are focused and had a long training! Note that in the movies/novels they often says to a person (The force is strong with you/this person) the force within a person varies greatly!

And if we aint compairing the Star Wars comic books then it's only fair that we take Batman real action movie also! In the comics of Star Wars, the force users are alot stronger/faster!

#29 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5008 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda obviously. Another ridiculous Batman battle that he has no chance of winning.

#30 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda wins.

Look at my name, and look at my answer, you know I'm right.

#31 Edited by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman build a suit of lightsaber resistant metal so he will disarm Yoda of his lightsaber, then it will be a fight of Force vs Force, lightsaber and bat gadgets.

#32 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedlgt: Thats wrong, Many guns use bullets in star wars, and ive seen shuirkens and throwing weapons, daggers axes clubs swords and all the weapons we use in the star wars unviverse. This arguement you make is invalid and kinda silly, Of course yoda will realise a sharp object heading his way is a potential threat.

#33 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

Batman build a suit of lightsaber resistant metal so he will disarm Yoda of his lightsaber, then it will be a fight of Force vs Force, lightsaber and bat gadgets.

Even if that did happen (which it wouldn't) Yoda would still win.

#34 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Why wouldn't it happen? There is highly lightsaber resistant material in Starwars, I'm pretty sure Batman could get hold of enough to make a suit of armor.

#35 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

Yoda wins.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Fixed.

#36 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@guttridgeb said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Why wouldn't it happen? There is highly lightsaber resistant material in Starwars, I'm pretty sure Batman could get hold of enough to make a suit of armor.

That depends on how much prep time Batman gets, he would need a lot to be able to get his hands on Beskar or Cortosis (how much time it takes depends on the era). Regardless, Batman wouldn't be able to disarm Yoda with it and there would be gaps in the armour that Yoda could take advantage of.

#37 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@T.M.O.E. said:

heres a condition of the battle batman has access t a lightsaber and the force

That's it? A human who's just gained access to the force and a lightsaber, against a master that's mastered both over nearly a thousand years? Why don't you restrict yoda to a blindfold and a wheel chair and make it even?

#38 Posted by TheEd (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, Batman won't even see him coming.

#39 Posted by Nefarious (19549 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda.

#40 Posted by ImmortalOne (3368 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on, really? Yoda wins easily.

#41 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda.

#42 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda

#43 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, unless Bats has a lightsaber and is extremely skilled in The Force this is nowhere NEAR a fair fight.

#44 Posted by MasterKungFu (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda would win though Bats would make a great jedi if he those abilities

#45 Posted by SirNeko (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda would win though Bats would make a great jedi if he those abilities

Why are you bumping a year old spite?

#46 Posted by MasterKungFu (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: it is open. i don't see why not. threads like these get a little wasted when they are forgotten.

#47 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda wins. He rapes him, in fact.

#48 Edited by Bones309 (877 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda does have big ears….just say'n.

#49 Posted by i_like_swords (13858 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: it is open. i don't see why not. threads like these get a little wasted when they are forgotten.

There is literally no discussion value here. Yoda completely stomps Batman without question. This thread was a waste of time to make.

#50 Posted by DarthAznable (6351 posts) - - Show Bio