ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ImBoredLetsDebate

RotS versions for Yoda and Sidious

Everyone else is at their prime unless stated otherwise and without help from armor, jewelry, and the such, unless stated otherwise.

No speedblitzing, unless stated otherwise.

Bloodlust on/Morals off.

Start 30m apart

The fight is in senate chamber.

Completely healed after each fight.

Round 1. Maul, Savage, Ventress, Starkiller, and Revan

Round 2. Kit Fisto, Cin Drallig, and Darth Bane (Orbalisk)

Round 3. Ki-Adi-Mundi, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, and Anakin

Round 4. Obi-Wan, (pre-Mustafar) Darth Vader, (unamped) Mace, and Dooku.

Round 5. RotJ Luke, RotJ Darth Vader, (amped) Mace, Tenebrous, and Plagueis. (Speedblitz on)

Round 6. Vs Rounds 1-4 at the same time.

Round 7. Vs all rounds. 1 day of prep. Start 50m apart. Sidious is in his clone body after RotJ.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ShootingNova

Stops at 5. 1 could challenge them enough, without speedblitz, especially if this is TFU II Starkiller, which, it should be, based on how everybody in their prime. 3 would also be a challenge.

They get stomped in round 6. In 7, Palpatine could simply use a Wormhole to win, but if he didn't win immediately, his opponents have no demonstrated form of spirit manipulation, so they can only stalemate him at best (and he would probably win).

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Sorry, I meant to state that speedblitz is on for Round 6 and 7. Not sure if that changes anything.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

@imboredletsdebate: No, it doesn't. They are facing way too many people for speedblitz to even matter, especially since amped Mace, Tenebrous and Plagueis are all perfectly capable of reacting to Sidious anyways.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Round 6 they aren't fighting them, only fighting the people from rounds 1-4.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate: As I said, they are facing way too many people for speedblitz to be an option. Wormhole and Essence Transfer aren't available, so yes, they lose.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: How so? There are 15. Sidious (could have) speedblitzed 3, or 4 (depending on how you view Fisto's ability to defend against him) of those 15, as shown in RotS. Yoda is arguably faster and a better duelist. There is only one (Fisto) that I can see who could be argued to have the ability to defend against a speedblitz, if they applied it to him. So, considering both of them know all the combatants (except Bane and Revan), they would go for the one's they see as the most dangerous. I would say that would be Mace, Dooku, DV, Cin, Starkiller, Maul, Kolar or Tiin, and Anakin. So, they just took out 8 before the others could react, leaving 7v2. You don't think they could win this 7v2, essentially?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eisenfauste

Stop at 5, they should be able to clear the previous rounds albeit with difficulty in some.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

Do they get rest?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate: Fisto was not speedblitzed. Mace Windu, Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar were, or, in the case of Windu, would. Fisto has superior speed feats than all of them, and frankly, facing all of those at once is ridiculous. RotS Sidious likely doesn't have Essence Transfer and definitely doesn't have Wormhole, so he is not taking on so many duelists, especially since several of them are approachable to him in skill by themselves. Same goes for Yoda.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think that they stops at the first. Revan is a machine and Starkiller too i think that both can handle them, add Ventress, Savage and Maul and you got an overkill

of course there are another rounds that they can win without effort like round 2 or 3

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace and Dooku are some of the best duelist at that time. Hell Mace had one on Sidious. I think they should stop at 5 but have a hard time with 4 as well.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate: Fisto was not speedblitzed. Mace Windu, Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar were, or, in the case of Windu, would. Fisto has superior speed feats than all of them, and frankly, facing all of those at once is ridiculous. RotS Sidious likely doesn't have Essence Transfer and definitely doesn't have Wormhole, so he is not taking on so many duelists, especially since several of them are approachable to him in skill by themselves. Same goes for Yoda.

Who approaches them in skill?

Do they get rest?

yes

Mace and Dooku are some of the best duelist at that time. Hell Mace had one on Sidious. I think they should stop at 5 but have a hard time with 4 as well.

Mace only had one on Sidious because of a huge amp.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShootingNova

@imboredletsdebate: Windu, Dooku, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, Anakin, Darth Vader, etc.

Without the element of speedblitz or massive area-of-effect wormholes, nor a insurance (Essence Transfer) Palpatine is not soloing them in a fight, even with Yoda at his side.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

They have speedblitz on for Rounds 6 (which is vs rounds 1-4) and 7.

And I still don't see how any of those are approaching him or Yoda in lightsaber skill. All of them are <= Windu w/o Amp, and Windu is well below Yoda and Sidious in lightsaber skill. I can't comment on how far below they are with force powers.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate: I know, but they are facing such a large number of opponents that they can't speedblitz them all, and there will be legitimate dueling. Mace Windu and Dooku are both capable of contending with Yoda, which is what Dooku was able to do in AotC - and Yoda is about even with Sidious. Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, and Kit Fisto are only marginally below Windu and Dooku.

I can't comment on how far below they are with force powers.

Individually, yes they are. But not together. Vader has collapsed cathedrals, Anakin has manipulated Conqueror-class Dreadnaughts, Ventress has incited avalanches, Windu had manipulate tanks, Saesee Tiin has thrown droids four kilometers, Dooku has collapsed bridges much larger than shuttles and lifted over a dozen steel obelisks, TCW Maul has manipulated twenty-meter long shuttles, Darth Bane with Orbalisks has disintegrated a dozen technobeasts, Reven has hurled down small meteor showers, and Starkiller has disintegrated half of a 300m frigate while simultaneously forging a Force Barrier that could repel drops as hot as the outer layer of a star. Combined, their telekinetic strength is very well superior to only Yoda and Sidious, who could stomp a few of them, but not all of them (mind you, I only listed the stronger telekinetics, not all of them).

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they stop at 4 tbh.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShootingNova

The team are not beating round 5. They can't blitz an amped Mace, Plagueis and Tenebrous (with Plagueis rivaling Yoda in everything except in dueling skill, in which he is still comparable). In overall dueling skill, the amped Windu plus anybody else could beat Sidious, while Plagueis, Tenebrous and the other could certainly beat Yoda.

Force-wise, Plagueis alone rivals Yoda, and with the help of Luke, he beats him. Mace Windu, Vader and Tenebrous combined probably could beat Sidious at least telekinetically, but it's a bit hard to say.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at round 6. Simply too much for them to handle. But then again I'm not sure with their electricity.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: It has never been shown that Windu nor Dooku are capable of contending with a bloodlusted Yoda. That AotC is irrelevant. IIRC, Dooku was amped the second time he fought Yoda, and still couldn't do anything. And I'm rather confused as to how you can say that Windu and Dooku are capable of contending with Yoda, then state that Yoda is about equal to Sidious, who, IIRC, you've said could have ended the fight with Mace any time he wanted, by virtue of lightsaber skill.

I know they can't speedblitz them all, but they can speedblitz half or more than half, and still be faster and more powerful than the others. They both know who the deadliest are, so they will be speedblitzing them first. Everyone you stated for force powers, will be speedblitzed, except Revan, and Tiin has a 50/50 chance, although, if he has better force feats than Kolar, then he will be speedblitzed instead of Kolar. Fisto MIGHT be able to stop them from killing one...maybe two, during the blitz, but I doubt it, unless he has some movement speed I am unaware of. I think you are underestimating their TK and lightning. Also, Sidious could turn Anakin against them, with the whole "I can save Padme"

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rogueshadow  Moderator

Stops at 4.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they can clear at 4 what are you talking about guys..

But definitely stops at 5. plaqueis can stomp yoda and wound sidious at the same time.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Erkan12

Stops at 1.

Maul (TCW), Savage, Starkiller vs. Sidious : Savage dies, team wins.

Revan, Ventress vs. Yoda : Ventress dies, Revan wins.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has never been shown that Windu nor Dooku are capable of contending with a bloodlusted Yoda. That AotC is irrelevant. IIRC, Dooku was amped the second time he fought Yoda, and still couldn't do anything.

Yes, it has. That is why they are sometimes considered on equal terms with Yoda. Yoda is a better duelist, but not enough to outright stomp them.

Dooku being amped on Vjun has nothing to do with what I said. He was still able to contend with Yoda and even leave a mark (Yoda was distracted when that happened, so never mind that). The point is the same, however. Yes, the two of them can contend with Yoda as duelists.

who, IIRC, you've said could have ended the fight with Mace any time he wanted, by virtue of lightsaber skill.

I have never said that. The fight was a stalemate, and Palpatine could have ended the fight any time he wanted to with his powers, not with a lightsaber.

Everyone you stated for force powers, will be speedblitzed, except Revan, and Tiin has a 50/50 chance, although, if he has better force feats than Kolar, then he will be speedblitzed instead of Kolar.

Kolar is rather lacking in Force feats. Tiin has thrown a droid four kilometers and has been cited as one of the most powerful Force-users within the Jedi Order.

maybe two, during the blitz, but I doubt it, unless he has some movement speed I am unaware of.

His speed is enough to form cyclones of blazing light out of his blade. He is not getting speedblitzed and can prevent others from being speedblitzed. Furthermore, you are aware that only Sidious is capable of speedblitzing anybody, right? Yoda is slower than Sidious and is not speedblitzing anybody.

I think you are underestimating their TK and lightning.

No, I'm not. You're overestimating their TK and Lightning. The combined TK rounds 1-4 is more than enough to outright surpass theirs.

Also, Sidious could turn Anakin against them, with the whole "I can save Padme"

LOL. It's both morals off and bloodlust. So not only is Sidious not going to do that (and I doubt he would have the opportunity to do that anyways), but Anakin wouldn't be affected due to the lack of morals.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL @ Plagueis stomping Yoda and hurting Sidious simultaneously. Have people even read relevant source material at all?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

They stop at 5.

Also, LOL @ them stopping at 1. Honestly, I don't think they would have too much of a problem there.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShootingNova

They stop at 5.

Also, LOL @ them stopping at 1. Honestly, I don't think they would have too much of a problem there.

They might have problems. They shouldn't be stopping there, though.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@shootingnova:

Maybe.

Honestly with no morals - what's stopping Palpatine from simply draining some of them?

Before you ask, yes I do think Palpatine could use drain during ROTE era. There is evidence that supports my stance.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: IIRC, he only ever displayed Drain slightly after RotS. It is possible he knew it during RotS, but I'm not sure.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

I think it was 1-2 months after ROTS actually.

Though I believe he knew drain during ROTS, it's quite possible he didn't.

IIRC, it was stated in Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader, that Palpatine recovered a number of Sith artifacts and Holocron from the Jedi Temple - it's possible he learned Force drain via the beforementioned things he aquired from the Temple.

Since there is no objective source stating when he learned the technique, we don't know for sure if he knew during ROTS or not.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ShootingNova

@dccomicsrule2011: Yes, but he could have learned a lot in 1-2 months. There were some information located within holocrons and manuscripts and what not within the Temple archives which may have been where he learnt them from.

I say he probably didn't know it. He never really demonstrated it, especially against Yoda in RotS.

So...... yeah.

Xo10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say round 3 and 1 switch..... Anyways, stops at 5, if not, 6.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They stop at 5 and if not then, they get stomped at 6.

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yoda solos

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4