(Vader won't upload)

Morals off, bloodlust on.

3 hours of prep for both.

Battle takes place on Kashyyyk.

Battle ends in death.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by ShootingNova (21377 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I just finished Darth Plagueis (completely, and I read some parts over and over) and I would have to say that while Yoda should certainly win a solid, if not massive majority, it would still take some time, and conversely, Vader would defeat Windu, again it would take some time. It's hard to gauge just exactly how quickly, and especially difficult to say whether Vader would beat Windu faster than Yoda would defeat Plagueis, and vice versa. Honestly, I think Vader should defeat Windu quicker than Yoda would Plagueis more often than not, so Sith team wins in this case.

If the opposite goes: Plagueis beats Windu, Yoda beats Vader. These aren't stomps, but Plagueis is easily defeating Windu, Yoda is most likely defeating Vader. However, I am almost certain Plagueis would win first, hence, the Sith team win once again.

6-8/10 for the Sith.

#4 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1756 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I just finished Darth Plagueis (completely, and I read some parts over and over) and I would have to say that while Yoda should certainly win a solid, if not massive majority, it would still take some time, and conversely, Vader would defeat Windu, again it would take some time. It's hard to gauge just exactly how quickly, and especially difficult to say whether Vader would beat Windu faster than Yoda would defeat Plagueis, and vice versa. Honestly, I think Vader should defeat Windu quicker than Yoda would Plagueis more often than not, so Sith team wins in this case.

If the opposite goes: Plagueis beats Windu, Yoda beats Vader. These aren't stomps, but Plagueis is easily defeating Windu, Yoda is most likely defeating Vader. However, I am almost certain Plagueis would win first, hence, the Sith team win once again.

6-8/10 for the Sith.

Yoda is faster and much more skilled in lightsaber combat. He will easily beat Plagueis. Not a stomp, but easy win. And than he will help Windu beating Vader, if Wind will need help at all.

#5 Posted by generator2000 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 loses.

#6 Posted by ShootingNova (21377 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedisupermaster: Yoda has no speed feats that exceed Plagueis. His only edge is skill.

#7 Posted by itheone (93 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Rexorr (1180 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Team 2...

#9 Posted by Sheeno64 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly believe Windu could beat Vader. Don't underestimate Windu. Vader has slow robotic arms. Yoda is really powerful, he should have no trouble taking out Plagueis.

#10 Posted by ElderSkaar (5321 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader is honestly the weak one here, he is too slow to handle with these guys.

#11 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (33921 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderskaar said:

Darth Vader is honestly the weak one here, he is too slow to handle with these guys.

Nonsense. Vader can, and will defeat Mace.

#12 Posted by Juiceboks (14076 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Yoda should beat Plagueis for a solid majority by virtue of being better in..well every regard.

#13 Posted by Penderor (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#14 Posted by ElderSkaar (5321 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderskaar said:

He haven't shown to be on Windu's level, as Anakin possibly but not as cyborg.

#15 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (33921 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderskaar said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@elderskaar said:

Yes he has. His Force power vastly outstrips Windu to the point he could rag-doll him if he tried, and his only marginally behind him in terms of pure dueling prowess. Vader's immobility is vastly overblown, as he has dueled equally with someone who's speed feats rival Mace's own, and is certainly more agile.

#16 Edited by ElderSkaar (5321 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@elderskaar said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@elderskaar said:

Yes he has. His Force power vastly outstrips Windu to the point he could rag-doll him if he tried, and his only marginally behind him in terms of pure dueling prowess. Vader's immobility is vastly overblown, as he has dueled equally with someone who's speed feats rival Mace's own, and is certainly more agile.

Show me some proof that Vader as a cyborg has ever done something on Windu's level, that guy wiped out a droid army efortlessly without a lightsaber along with lots of other matter feats

#17 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (33921 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderskaar:

Show me some proof that Vader as a cyborg has ever done something on Windu's level, that guy wiped out a droid army efortlessly without a lightsaber along with lots of other matter feats

Which is vastly inconsistent with the rest of his feats. Windu was strained to push an AT-TE off a cliff; Vader has casually crushed TIE Fighters while in the vacuum of space, moments after deflecting blast fire from laser canon. Mace has Force pushed Sora Bulq; Vader rag-dolled someone who knows Time Manipiulation with the Force, and casually threw a Space Shuttle; Mace has taken out an army of, frankly dumb droids without his lightsbaer; Vader has crushed a giant droid that dwarfed him in size with the Force. Mace was unable to lift an miniature landing transports with the Force; Vader has tossed around an Y-Wing and held a TIE Fighter in place while it's Thrusters were in full effect. All of this was done, before Vader received two power upgrades (one in ESB, and another in RotJ).

Mace Force feats are nowhere near as good as Vader, nor is his accolades. They are literally on completely different planes in the Force, and it's not even debatable.

#18 Posted by Zaluk (632 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#19 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (33921 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins BTW. The deciding factor here is Yoda vs Plagueis - whoever wins that will take the W for their team - which I have Yoda winning slightly. Though I'm interested to unleash my case for Plagueis being in Yoda's skill range.

#20 Edited by ElderSkaar (5321 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: IIRC did Windu outrun a blaster bolt in Star Wars Tales which is pretty impressive and he has used his saber so fast other force sensitives saw it as a blur

I'll check tomorrow for some more, havent read tales in a long time