yhwach vs current naruto

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

Based on description alone, Yhwach would win, as his ability to basically see everything in the future and nullify it makes all of Naruto's techniques useless.

However, Naruto would stomp based on actual shown feats.

Just to help you out, not being confrontational. But here on CV, we call Yhwach's power and a lot of Bleach abilities (Kyoka Suigetsu, Respira, Ichimonji...) are No Limits Fallacies, which don't hold up in arguments. Otherwise Itachi would truly be invincible with Totsuka/Yata combo. I bring this up because I noticed you're pretty new-ish. Powerscaling is applicable to an extent here, but with this much lack of feats, it's not viable.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiralnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiralnights said:

Based on description alone, Yhwach would win, as his ability to basically see everything in the future and nullify it makes all of Naruto's techniques useless.

Just to help you out, not being confrontational. But here on CV, we call Yhwach's power and a lot of Bleach abilities (Kyoka Suigetsu, Respira, Ichimonji...) are No Limits Fallacies, which don't hold up in arguments. Otherwise Itachi would truly be invincible with Totsuka/Yata combo. I bring this up because I noticed you're pretty new-ish. Powerscaling is applicable to an extent here, but with this much lack of feats, it's not viable.

Yes, I agree. Based on feats alone, Naruto would solo anyone in Bleach with ease. There's not much Ywach can do unless we are supposed to take hype into account.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ValarMelkor

@kingh said:

@saint_of_origin: Lol I have. There still not continent busters.

How are they not? Their attack's explosion literally spanned across a continent.. Not to mention that combining their powers they created a full sized moon using the same technique the Sage did in the first place. That puts them both at around multi-Continent level. And then Naruto overpowered Toneri's attack which split the moon in half without even being in his strongest mode, and after releasing Kurama. That's at least a Multi-Continent level feat, and not even at close to full power.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@saint_of_origin: The clash had continent aoe. They are not continent busters.

the clashe cover the valley, thats it

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: So if they never answer the limit to nlf the attack stays at it's current feat?

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@saint_of_origin: The clash had continent aoe. They are not continent busters.

the clashe cover the valley, thats it

So how come it was affecting the area Kakashi was at in the Lightning Country?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Upon Gazing at such a glorious mustache (insert slash fiction here with Yhwach + ^)

Poor Sasuke.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Upon Gazing at such a glorious mustache (insert slash fiction here with Yhwach + ^)

Poor Sasuke.

... Can't wait to see it. Be laughing my a$$ off.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By JuzaCloud

@valarmelkor: cracking the ground means? And you could see the lightning country, where they just left, from the valley they were fighting at. Like many already know, the country and distance is nowhere near as big as naruto fans claim.

People saying the god tree covers more than half the united states. All fan calculations that are about as accurate as a newborn with a sniper rifle.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ValarMelkor

@juzacloud said:

@valarmelkor: cracking the ground means? And you could see the lightning country, where they just left, from the valley they were fighting at. Like many already know, the country and distance is nowhere near as big as naruto fans claim.

The explosion could clearly be seen and felt by Kakashi, so it obviously wasn't only covering the valley.

No Caption Provided

Anyway, Naruto, and Sasuke were fighting high above the earth, and you can see the Earth's curvature.. That has to be at least a country sized distance I think. They also clearly didn't have the whole fight above the valley, they're too distant from each other for that, above separate mountain ranges, so I don't know where they were.

Also, Naruto, and Sasuke each combining their powers to create a moon should be a Continent or Multi-Continent level feat, along with Naruto overpowering Toneri's moon splitting attack without being at close to full power.

But anyway Naruto doesn't have to be a continent buster in the first place to beat Yhwach, when nobody in Bleach has the durability feats to survive a standard Biju Bomb..

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: -_- you can see thecurvature of the Earth on top of a hill or a cliff.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ValarMelkor

@flashback0180 said:

@valarmelkor: -_- you can see thecurvature of the Earth on top of a hill or a cliff.

Lol, my knowledge of science, physics, or whatever this is is close to zero I admit, but it looks like at least a country sized distance though.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: @valarmelkor:Isn't Yhwach best attack/feat/hype/? NFL so if I say something that can get him the win it's likely under NFL, so this whole battle is pointless.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto, for now

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach takes it via hax.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: They are fighting above and behind the two statues in that scan. Heck, you can count the mountains until you get to the god tree. Does the area the tree is in look like more than half the land mass of the U.S. to you? that's about 1,800 miles.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: The God tree isn't as big as US. However it's definitely huge and probably more than a hundred kilometer tall (just an estimate). The mountains at the base of God tree looked really small tbh. So destroying the God tree is actually a very good feat

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wait, people still can't accept the fact that Naruto solos the Bleach verse? It should be common knowledge by now, don't know how some people besides the overzealous Bleach fandom don't know.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: dude Bleach has an attack that blows away anything in naruto...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Dude you caught on way to fast... ruining all my fun...

Chick missile > narutoverse.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By TheVivas
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: So if they never answer the limit to nlf the attack stays at it's current feat?

That's generally how it should go. That's why Yata mirror caps out at mountain level.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No you can't...I've been to the top of mountains in Hawaii and couldn't even see the curvature of the Earth despite it being an island. So nice try BSing @valarmelkor , Valar. Generally to see the curvature of the Earth as clearly as you do in the scan, you need to be pretty dang high (Everest level). And as we can see how small the mountains are compared to the relative scale of things, we can estimate they are much much higher than Everest level. Considering the minimum height for a mountain is 1,000 feet. So lowballing the heck out of it they look to be somewhere in the 50,000 altitude range. And that's assuming Naruto mountains are only the size of very very small mountains. Which they aren't. So it's safe to say that they're probably near lower orbit. Sorry bro. No BS in my house.

No Caption Provided

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: @saint_of_origin:I'm beginning to think none of you have any idea what your talking about.. All these made up calculations. Have you ever climbed a tall hill or Cliff? I have and everytime I go to Cali, me and friends work out at Runyan canyon. . The same spot in the picture I've been at and worked out on. If I still had my old phone I would upload me at the top of the cliff, but my old phone is broken.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just so you won't think I'm BS. Here is me at malibu beach in california. This was the day after Runyan Canyon.

No Caption Provided

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Except in your first picture there's no curvature. You can see clearly that there's very little (if any) change in angle. I went hiking every day in Hawaii to the top of mountains that dwarf the "hill" you picture. Diamondhead being the smallest and Stairway to Heaven being one of the tallest. I haven't seen the curvature of the earth. Even from the Sandia Peaks in NM, no curvature.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By colliderz

@saint_of_origin said:

@juzacloud: Except in your first picture there's no curvature. You can see clearly that there's very little (if any) change in angle. I went hiking every day in Hawaii to the top of mountains that dwarf the "hill" you picture. Diamondhead being the smallest and Stairway to Heaven being one of the tallest. I haven't seen the curvature of the earth. Even from the Sandia Peaks in NM, no curvature.

Curvature of earth is visible if the height and the angle is right and you need smt like Everest level either

No Caption Provided

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: @juzacloud: This explains how high you have to be to see the curvature of the Earth:

http://www.howitworksdaily.com/how-high-do-you-have-to-go-to-see-the-curvature-of-the-earth/

@colliderz: That's what I said in my first post.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The curvature of the earth isn't even in the naruto scan either. Also, If the sky was clearer you would see exactly what I'm talking about. The view is the same.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Uhhh...what? If you drew a line on the horizon in the Naruto picture, it would curve. That's kinda clear.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud:i'm not even arguing in this thread, i just pointed out that you can view the curvature of earth at any height. it's just less noticeable. It shouldn't used as proof for some imaginary continental busting calculation.

@saint_of_origin said:

No you can't...I've been to the top of mountains in Hawaii and couldn't even see the curvature of the Earth despite it being an island. So nice try BSing@valarmelkor , Valar. Generally to see the curvature of the Earth as clearly as you do in the scan, you need to be pretty dang high (Everest level). And as we can see how small the mountains are compared to the relative scale of things, we can estimate they are much much higher than Everest level. Considering the minimum height for a mountain is 1,000 feet. So lowballing the heck out of it they look to be somewhere in the 50,000 altitude range. And that's assuming Naruto mountains are only the size of very very small mountains. Which they aren't. So it's safe to say that they're probably near lower orbit. Sorry bro. No BS in my house.

Actually no , you can view the horizon curvature of earth at heights ABOVE THE SEA LEVEL on a even terrain such as bonneville salt flats , the only difference is difficult to notice without modern technology.

No Caption Provided

secondly i never claimed that Naruto scan was 1000ft stop putting words into my mouth, i said you can begin to notice the curvature of the earth at hill or cliff heights. But I admit that opinion was based on many images where the ground was curved on top of hill stations, probably the effects of angular optical illusions or maybe it's the real thing idk .

No Caption Provided

All that doesn't change the fact that you can view the curvature of earth, example the Verrazano Narrows Bridge , where the pillars height varied in height of 43 millimeters even though they were razed and measured exactly above sea level.

No Caption Provided

thirdly your claim that the scan was 50,000ft is close to impossible, they were below very thick clouds , the stratosphere doesn't have clouds of such density,there are barely any clouds in the stratosphere. also at 50,000kms I seriously doubt you can see the landmass of a entire country (us, China, Mexico, Russia etc ) , which makes the his point for country DC more void.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By JuzaCloud

@saint_of_origin said:

@juzacloud: Uhhh...what? If you drew a line on the horizon in the Naruto picture, it would curve. That's kinda clear.

you can detect the curve of the Earth from ground level at the coast with a pair of binoculars – just look for distant ships on the horizon and you’ll see that their hulls start to disappear before their masts and other superstructure. Ancient Greek scientists, who spotted this without any optical aids, used this to conclude that the Earth was round.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin said:

you can detect the curve of the Earth from ground level at the coast with a pair of binoculars – just look for distant ships on the horizon and you’ll see that their hulls start to disappear before their masts and other superstructure. Ancient Greek scientists, who spotted this without any optical aids, used this to conclude that the Earth was round

@juzacloud:i'm not even arguing in this thread, i just pointed out that you can view the curvature of earth at any height. it's just less noticeable. It shouldn't used as proof for some imaginary continental busting calculation.

@saint_of_origin said:

No you can't...I've been to the top of mountains in Hawaii and couldn't even see the curvature of the Earth despite it being an island. So nice try BSing@valarmelkor , Valar. Generally to see the curvature of the Earth as clearly as you do in the scan, you need to be pretty dang high (Everest level). And as we can see how small the mountains are compared to the relative scale of things, we can estimate they are much much higher than Everest level. Considering the minimum height for a mountain is 1,000 feet. So lowballing the heck out of it they look to be somewhere in the 50,000 altitude range. And that's assuming Naruto mountains are only the size of very very small mountains. Which they aren't. So it's safe to say that they're probably near lower orbit. Sorry bro. No BS in my house.

Actually no , you can view the horizon curvature of earth at heights ABOVE THE SEA LEVEL on a even terrain such as bonneville salt flats , the only difference is difficult to notice without modern technology.

No Caption Provided

secondly i never claimed that Naruto scan was 1000ft stop putting words into my mouth, i said you can begin to notice the curvature of the earth at hill or cliff heights. But I admit that opinion was based on many images where the ground was curved on top of hill stations, probably the effects of angular optical illusions or maybe it's the real thing idk .

No Caption Provided

All that doesn't change the fact that you can view the curvature of earth, example the Verrazano Narrows Bridge , where the pillars height varied in height of 43 millimeters even though they were razed and measured exactly above sea level.

No Caption Provided

thirdly your claim that the scan was 50,000ft is close to impossible, they were below very thick clouds , the stratosphere doesn't have clouds of such density,there are barely any clouds in the stratosphere. also at 50,000kms I seriously doubt you can see the landmass of a entire country (us, China, Mexico, Russia etc ) , which makes the his point for country DC more void.

Did I say 50k KMs? I said 50,000 ft. Ignoramus. The "Clouds" you see is the aftermath of their attacks IIRC. Also Juza, you need binoculars and a clear FoV in order to see the curvature at sea level. None of which we are using in the Naruto scan. You guys are seriously seriously grasping for straws here. I debunked you both now GTFO because I know you're both very well known Naruto lowballers. Bye now~

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just tagged you so you could see my response to the other guy and give an opinion. I'm in agreement with you.

I agree, they overwank and highball naruto scans to the point where its bothersome. I wouldn't even mind if it was just a little wank. But when you have people telling you the god tree is over half the size of the U.S. wide its ridiculous. You can even count the very few mountains in between the god tree and valley of the end. Heck I have a guy telling me that the roots width of the tree is all the way in the mesosphere 27 miles high or 6 mt everest tall roots.

Naruto characters aren't continental busting.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Isn't soloing the whole verse overkill? I was under the impression a good number of them are comparable to Edo Madara.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By flashback0180

@saint_of_origin: lol debunk what, something that I never said - I didn't say the Naruto scan was hill sized. you did . Stop putting words into people's mouth. My point is valid. using the hight on which they fought in to calculate a country sized dc is ridiculous.

curvature is visible it's a fact. It only increases as the height increases. at ground/sll level you can see the curvature change at 43 millimeters at 1300kms apart, It's as simple as moving a protractor away from a giant ball.

At 50,000 feet makes even less sense for that scan to be a country level feet.

And lowballing lol ... I guess everyone is a low baller in front of people like loki_d. Good day.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

The horizon isn't the same as the planet's curvature people...

How high do you have to go to see the curvature of the Earth?

According to optical researchers, while we can fool ourselves into thinking we see the curvature of the Earth from high mountains, this is usually wishful thinking.

You should be able to detect it from an aeroplane at a cruising height of around 10,600 metres (35,000 feet), but you need a fairly wide field of view (ie 60 degrees) and a virtually cloud-free horizon. The reality is that clouds, hills and mountains mean we rarely get to see the kind of perfectly flat horizon where the curve would be most obvious.

Source : http://www.howitworksdaily.com/how-high-do-you-have-to-go-to-see-the-curvature-of-the-earth/

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Source : http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By flashback0180
MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this. Naruto is moon lv. and using his balls he can destroy in molecular lv, yet when coming to a comparison Yhwach is reality warper without saying his physical attributes in base mode that he can hit multimple times stronger than a ligthning, speed way higher than lightning, not to mention his reichi powers eliminate completely Yamamoto in seconds. Now Yhwach is way beyond that to the point he is easily multiple times stronger than Ichigo post dangai and Actual Aizen who said he could bring the Soul Palace down just with his reiatsu.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Isn't soloing the whole verse overkill? I was under the impression a good number of them are comparable to Edo Madara.

Not overkill. He can solo everyone 1 v 1, as well as a group. Him during the War arc with just Bijuu Mode already had more destructive power than nigh everyone in Bleach, as well as almost every other category needed. Now he also has the hax to do so as well.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: There's a big difference between beating them all individually and soloing the verse. Also Naruto doesn't really have any hax.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Yes I know. And he can do both. And how are Goudodamas not hax?

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By kingogkings777

Sooner or later this will become the moon thread all over again.

Also I don't think I said this in a earlier post but meh, Yhwach has got my vote/whatever it's called.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach wins based on outrageous ability, but I want to address destructive force of naruto's attack used against sasuke's bow of Indra. Some have thrown around terms like continent level and the like, but I don't see it. Despite this fight happens at valley of the end, after the attack was used, most of those statues were still intact (albeit the heads were missing). Also, I think someone mentioned Sakura and kakashi feeling effects from far away, but how do we know how far away they were? Someone said lightning country, but naruto and sasuke didn't travel very far to get to valley of the end on the outskirts of konoha. In fact they walked/ran there. Konoha is right next to gaara's village and even that's a 3 day trip, so I don't think they traveled all that far to get to the valley. In light of these facts, naruto's destructive force seems to have been exaggerated here in this forum. Also don't think naruto automatically overwhelms bleachverse. Many point to naruto's speed, but bleach has plenty of fast people too. Not to mention some of the most overpowered abilities even if not always mountain or "continent" shattering in terms of destructive force.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By JuzaCloud

@vermillion0831: Good post. But see I've been called a naruto hater and lowballer because I said the same thing as you. You have people saying the crater the god tree is sitting in is 1,000 miles wide from end to end. That would make the distance from the back end of the crater to the valley of the end between 4,000 to 6,000 miles. Almost half the U.S. can fit inside that crater you see. Which means all the ninja fighting inside the crater are hundreds of miles away from each other depending on location of each other.

No Caption Provided

So in this scan from where naruto and sasuke are to the god tree is 4,000 to 6,000....smh The whole continent of africa can fit in the scan, and then some

No Caption Provided

The crater the tree is in, in the scan is this wide...smh

No Caption Provided

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still stomps Yhwach and the bleachverse.