yhwach vs current naruto

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No morals

fight to the death

takes place a kage summit

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach strangles him with his mustache

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Naruto solos the Bleachverse.

Didn't you read the recent chapter? Yhwach warped the palace and gradually destroyed the battered soul society. He stomps all other verses now.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: thats crazy how are they going to make ichigo able to beat him?

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only interesting thing about this chapter : Illuminati confirmed !

No Caption Provided

Yeah, it was that boring.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: indeed. The almighty performed at palace level. All verses solo'd.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Kidding aside, it was a good chapter. Last few seemed like wasting panel after panel on things that should be off panelled, but now at least yhwach is doing something constructive - other than putting the real world and soul society in peril.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Thekillerklok

The throwaway characters that gained to much popularity really seem to hurt bleach.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Kidding aside, it was a good chapter. Last few seemed like wasting panel after panel on things that should be off panelled, but now at least yhwach is doing something constructive - other than putting the real world and soul society in peril.

Literally lol

Seriously though, other than Yhwach's palace building the chapter was very random as usual. Looks like Kubo is planning on dragging this out as long as he can.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The chapter kinda sucked to be honest it's feels like it's just being needlessly drawn out.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: yeah Kubo has been stretching out bleach like a big girl in a size four

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JThree47693

This weeks chapter of Bleach was garbage. Bleach is so boring now, I don't even remember what happened in the last 10 chapters.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SirNeko

@princearagorn1: yeah Kubo has been stretching out bleach like a big girl in a size four

Didn't Kubo sign like some 10 year contract a year or two back? I dunno.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach uses Almighty to steal Naruto's powers, leaving a powerless Naruto to get wrecked.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This weeks chapter of Bleach was garbage. Bleach is so boring now, I don't even remember what happened in the last 10 chapters.

they've literally been "on their way to the soul palace" this whole time

@sirneko said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Didn't Kubo sign like some 10 year contract a year or two back? I dunno.

Oh god no

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SirNeko

@comicvinepoozer1: In 2010 there were reports that Kubo in JumpFesta said that he wanted Bleach to keep going for at least 10 years, if he doesn't change his mind we are at least half way through. Kubo also has stated before that Aizen's defeat is half point of the general storyline and that Quiny story is the last story. There has also been reports that he actually has a contract for the last 10 years.

So either Kubo changes his mind or we won't see Ichigo go Shonen Main Character on Ywa for another 5 years. That could also be why it takes half a year for them to reach the palace. Now we can spend another half a year them fighting fodder Quincys.

It has been reported and proven that Kubo will make Quincy arc the biggest arc in Bleach.

Current longest arc in Bleach is 240 chapters Arrancar Arc. If he wants to make this bigger than the manga will have to go more than 720 chapters at least. Quincy Arc started on chapter 480+240=720.

That means we still have at least 2 years without Hiatus. Now make the arc even longer as he wants to make it and put a hiatus or two in there and you have 5 more years as he promised in JumpFesta.

93 chapters = 93 weeks = ~2 years.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terrible chapter, useless dialogues

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@comicvinepoozer1: In 2010 there were reports that Kubo in JumpFesta said that he wanted Bleach to keep going for at least 10 years, if he doesn't change his mind we are at least half way through. Kubo also has stated before that Aizen's defeat is half point of the general storyline and that Quiny story is the last story. There has also been reports that he actually has a contract for the last 10 years.

So either Kubo changes his mind or we won't see Ichigo go Shonen Main Character on Ywa for another 5 years. That could also be why it takes half a year for them to reach the palace. Now we can spend another half a year them fighting fodder Quincys.

It has been reported and proven that Kubo will make Quincy arc the biggest arc in Bleach.

Current longest arc in Bleach is 240 chapters Arrancar Arc. If he wants to make this bigger than the manga will have to go more than 720 chapters at least. Quincy Arc started on chapter 480+240=720.

That means we still have at least 2 years without Hiatus. Now make the arc even longer as he wants to make it and put a hiatus or two in there and you have 5 more years as he promised in JumpFesta.

93 chapters = 93 weeks = ~2 years.

No Caption Provided

I hope he just does a five year anime. I'm not waiting 5 freaking years for Bleach to end.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The typical bleach fan boy: Yhwach steals Naruto's powers

The discerning debater :Yhwach hasn't faced anything as fast and powerful before so he gets stomped.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one shots.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Yhwach maybe stands a chance, but he needs more feats. The Yhwach from before the last buff would be speedblitzed and murdered.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: ugh can we stop throwing the term fanboy out so much? It's pretty stupid to just say hey this person doesn't believe what I believe, he's a fanboy

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Yhwach has no feats, but given his haxx powers I can see him winning, since they don't make any sense and apparently allow him to win against anybody.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ben_coby

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@ben_coby: ugh can we stop throwing the term fanboy out so much? It's pretty stupid to just say hey this person doesn't believe what I believe, he's a fanboy

Err, Okaay. But I didn't know the best term to use for people who knows their favs loose but still try to make a case though.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can anyone give actual evidence on why Naruto can stomp the entire bleach verse? cause i call bs

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Err, Okaay. But I didn't know the best term to use for people who knows their favs loose but still try to make a case though.

ignorant human scum. i call my mother in law that all the time

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can anyone give actual evidence on why Naruto can stomp the entire bleach verse? cause i call bs

Because none have continent level durability, nor the speed to escape a continent level blast?

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He surely can't, sooner or later he would be stopped by a hax. Still wins against Yhwach, the No Limits Fallacy that people apply at him is even worse than the fanboys that keep screaming "Totsuka blitz" and that the Yata Mirror could tank Juubi attacks. He never fought anyone remotely close to Naruto in powerscale and we can't assume that his negation powers would work on that level. Still I believes that he will get more feats with the current mode and maybe he can win against Naruto now, but we can't say, for now it is still unimpressive.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

No Caption Provided

But thats worse than "fanboy"...........

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@ben_coby said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@ben_coby said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

No Caption Provided

But thats worse than "fanboy"...........

so is my mother in law

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

He surely can't, sooner or later he would be stopped by a hax. Still wins against Yhwach, the No Limits Fallacy that people apply at him is even worse than the fanboys that keep screaming "Totsuka blitz" and that the Yata Mirror could tank Juubi attacks. He never fought anyone remotely close to Naruto in powerscale and we can't assume that his negation powers would work on that level. Still I believes that he will get more feats with the current mode and maybe he can win against Naruto now, but we can't say, for now it is still unimpressive.

fair enough

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Because none have continent level durability, nor the speed to escape a continent level blast?

show me him leveling a continent. Also kido barriers. ALSO scans of Naruto shooting bijuu bombs at unknown opponents at the start of the fight. show me reality warp defense. show me him resisting someone taking over his limbs

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ValarMelkor

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

show me him leveling a continent.

The explosion from Naruto's Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken during the battle against Sasuke could be seen from multiple countries away, and even though he and Sasuke were fighting in the sky, it devastated parts of the earth.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faster than everyone, more destructive power, hax resistant (mostly), insane healing factor, insane endurance, AND hinata, case closed argument invalid.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

fair enough

@saint_of_origin said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

show me him leveling a continent. Also kido barriers. ALSO scans of Naruto shooting bijuu bombs at unknown opponents at the start of the fight. show me reality warp defense. show me him resisting someone taking over his limbs

He would never spam bijuu bombs at everyone in a random encounter, that would be extremely out of character and stupid. Actually, he would never use lethal force against a random opponent, that's not his way and while I sided with Naruto in battles against Aizen for example, he would never start the fight with his best attacks and even weaker opponents like Luffy would stand a chance against him thanks to his high morals. But from what I can see, people assume that in 99% of the fights the characters start the fight bloodlusted (Not the case here, as he is morals off, but in most of the battles). Also, we can't measure how strong Current Naruto is, and while we can assume that he is stronger, we don't know to what extent or if he does still have the bijuus inside of him (100% kyuubi for me it's better than all of the bijuus combined, but still we don't know what's the true power of that mode).

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Can you post scan or chapter/page please. Just curious.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fair enough

@saint_of_origin said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Bijuu Bombs are one of Naruto's weaker attacks. And majority of the Bleach cast can't stand up to that. He wouldn't hesitate to use them in a fight. They're a common weapon in his arsenal. You need to prove why he wouldn't, as Naruto hasn't fought "unknown opponents" on enough occasions with enough consistency to say what he would or wouldn't do. He's continent level by logical scaling. His Ultra Big Ball Rasenshuriken and Bijuu Dama Rasenshuriken matched Sasuke's Indra's Arrow powered by all 9 Tailed Beasts (The amount of combined energy between the Tailed Beasts alone is definitely continent level. Considering each one on their own is Multi-Mountain level with Bijuu Bombs. Add this to the fact that Kurama gathered a massive amount of Nature Chakra from everything in the vicinity.) Not to mention when the attacks met, this happened:

No Caption Provided

Despite being in lower orbit, the resulting explosion from just the clashing of the two attacks dwarfs everything. Keep in mind, like I said, the explosion is happening in lower orbit. That's about 100 miles in the sky. Do you know how big that would make the explosion if it appears this huge from not even a mile off the ground?

Nobody in Bleach has even mountain level defensive Kido. He doesn't need reality warp defense because he's leagues faster than any of the Bleach cast, so before they even think of what they want to do they are blitzed by MASSIVELY ultrasonic combat speeds. Naruto's punches are moon splitting level at minimum in his weakest form. So with just his physicals he can speed blitz one shot them all without them knowing what happened.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Can you post scan or chapter/page please. Just curious.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Explosion is affecting even the area Kakashi, and Sakura are at, and they're multiple countries away in the Land of Lightning.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@kingh said:

@saint_of_origin: The clash had continent aoe. They are not continent busters.

Refer to Valar's scans and explanation.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kingogkings777

@saint_of_origin: So are both combined continent busters since their attacks collided, but not combined would make them?

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: So are both combined continent busters since their attacks collided, but not combined would make them?

The after effect from their attack was continent level. Majority of the force from both attacks got cancelled out (kind of like how when two objects collide, the momentum becomes closer to 0) and what was left was STILL continent level. Come on. Sasuke had the energy from all nine Bijuu. They are multi-mountain busters alone. Combined? PLUS Sasuke's Chakra?? Are you really trying to tell me that all nine Bijuu's chakra + Sasuke's focused into one attack is not continent level? That ten (including Sasuke) multi-mountain busters' energy combined is not continent level??

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't need bijuu bombs. He cancelled toneri's silver wheel explosion with a single wakusei rasengan, one attack is really enough to take down gotei 13.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:

The after effect from their attack was continent level. Majority of the force from both attacks got cancelled out (kind of like how when two objects collide, the momentum becomes closer to 0) and what was left was STILL continent level. Come on. Sasuke had the energy from all nine Bijuu. They are multi-mountain busters alone. Combined? PLUS Sasuke's Chakra?? Are you really trying to tell me that all nine Bijuu's chakra + Sasuke's focused into one attack is not continent level? That ten (including Sasuke) multi-mountain busters' energy combined is not continent level??

No not really, just curious.

spiralnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on description alone, Yhwach would win, as his ability to basically see everything in the future and nullify it makes all of Naruto's techniques useless.

However, Naruto would stomp based on actual shown feats.