maybe too soon but whatever

yes yhwach can use yama's bankai till its shown otherwise

RedandWhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@uft: meh, I give it to Yhwach. He's got that whole 'Almighty' thing going for him. He can absorb spirit energy and last I checked, chakra is a combination of physical and spiritual energies. Plus, despite how much some people deny it, (note: here is where Aizen fans get all hot and bothered) he's actually quite intelligent. I would even say he's as intelligent as Aizen, just not as scientific minded- more strategic.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother Kaguya Didn't seem intelligent to me.

So Sweet mustache has my bet.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

or this...

@uft: meh, I give it to Yhwach. He's got that whole 'Almighty' thing going for him. He can absorb spirit energy and last I checked, chakra is a combination of physical and spiritual energies. Plus, despite how much some people deny it, (note: here is where Aizen fans get all hot and bothered) he's actually quite intelligent. I would even say he's as intelligent as Aizen, just not as scientific minded- more strategic.

Luwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almighty Push Broom ftw

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya until I see more of Yhwach.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ynwach can stomp the whole Narutoverse with his "A - The Almighty". Kaguya gets torn apart. But without "Almighty", Kaguya stomps him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juha Bach: I was sealed, but am back now, I commited mass genocide before, and gave people the source of their powers, but I can take it back. I am a god!

Kaguya: b*tch, please.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) We know that Ynwach was beaten in the past. But dunno how.

2) Kaguya DC way better than Ynwach. She is at least country level, Ynwach far below that.

3) Speed wise Kaguya also better.

So... we need to wait untill Ynwach lose so we can tell if his powers are really hax or no. It is impossible to tell who will win right now.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. His ability allows him to see the future. Up to the distant future. And every ability he sees there renders useless against him. Kaguya cant do anything to him because he will see all her attacks and will become immune to them. He can stomp a whole army of Kaguyas if he wants to.

Ynwach stomps.

Juha Bach: I was sealed, but am back now, I commited mass genocide before, and gave people the source of their powers, but I can take it back. I am a god!

Kaguya dies.

Fixed.

@redzkz said:

1) We know that Ynwach was beaten in the past. But dunno how.

2) Kaguya DC way better than Ynwach. She is at least country level, Ynwach far below that.

3) Speed wise Kaguya also better.

So... we need to wait untill Ynwach lose so we can tell if his powers are really hax or no. It is impossible to tell who will win right now.

Ynwach can defeat the whole army of Kaguyas thanks to A - The Almighty.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thelocust619

Yhwach crosses his arms, makes a pouty face, and says "I WIN!" then quickly turns his head and gives her the cold shoulder. Kaguya, confused, reaches out and asks "Dude-"

"NO!" Yhwach stamps his feet and fist pumps at the ground in a temper tantrum.

Kaguya throws up her hands, "Hell no, mine already grew up. I'm done with that $h!+." And she turns into a bunny and BFRs herself.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Yhwach land a shot or Kaguya BFR him to any weird dimension.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya can planet bust with her Gudoudamas. Just saying. Not to mention she can mindraping Ywach or BFR him instantly.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster:

Who knows. We need to wait till we see limits his abilities and his defeat before we can say for sure.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya can planet bust with her Gudoudamas. Just saying. Not to mention she can mindraping Ywach or BFR him instantly.

lol

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

Yhwach crosses his arms, makes a pouty face, and says "I WIN!" then quickly turns his head and gives her the cold shoulder. Kaguya, confused, reaches out and asks "Dude-"

Kaguya throws up her hands, "Hell no, mine already grew up. I'm done with that $h!+." And she turns into a bunny and BFRs herself.

You win

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@redzkz said:

@jedisupermaster:

Who knows. We need to wait till we see limits his abilities and his defeat before we can say for sure.

As i remember, Ichibe had stolen nights of hundred years of Soul Society existance to kill Ynwach. And it rendered useless against him, because he saw it in the future with his Almighty.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Redzkz

@jedisupermaster:

As i remember, Ichibe had stolen nights of hundred years of Soul Society existance to kill Ynwach.

This is just a name for attack. It doesn't tell us anything about it's power.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

Yhwach's power sounds like bullshit to me. If he really could negate any and every ability just by opening his eyes then there would be no point to even sending Ichigo against him. His powers must have a limit or a flaw.

So far we know that apparently he "negated" Ichibe's powers, but despite that Ichibe still had the ability to revive himself and stated that he will get the rest of his powers back soon, so maybe his power only works for as long as the person is standing within his visual range ? Or maybe does it have a time limit ? I don't know, I've been thinking about it for a while and IMO those battles with Yhwach are still too premature. We should wait a few more chapters to get a better understanding of his powers.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: It's a fact. Kaguya uses her Gudoudamas to destroy and recreate her dimensions which consist of at least one planet and a moon.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaguya takes this

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

apparently.... we've just seen yhwach can't perfectly see the future.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't like Kaguya... reality warp?

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to wait for more feats from him. Although his fight with Ichibei shows he has enough hax to fight. With good showing of durability, i hope to see his offense soon. To know what he is fully capable of. Plus as the king of quincy he is capable of absorbing and redirecting power as he wishes. And bestow powers to himself, meaning he can create powers to fight Kaguya. And remember Gremmy was one of his minions and he is a reality warper.

Plus he has a will of his own and is pretty good strategist compared to Kaguya who was directed by Black Zetsu for most of the fight.

For the right now i believe Kaguya wins, until we have more feats from Yhwach.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doesn't matter if Yhwach neutralize her power.

@sophia89 said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Kaguya: b*tch, please.

Huh,never thought of this.

yeah they both have the same back story.

@ssj_god said:

apparently.... we've just seen yhwach can't perfectly see the future.

Yhwach's power sounds like bullshit to me. If he really could negate any and every ability just by opening his eyes then there would be no point to even sending Ichigo against him. His powers must have a limit or a flaw.

So far we know that apparently he "negated" Ichibe's powers, but despite that Ichibe still had the ability to revive himself and stated that he will get the rest of his powers back soon, so maybe his power only works for as long as the person is standing within his visual range ? Or maybe does it have a time limit ? I don't know, I've been thinking about it for a while and IMO those battles with Yhwach are still too premature. We should wait a few more chapters to get a better understanding of his powers.

is actually everything that is in front of him he can see the technique comprehend it and neutralize it. Unless Kaguya find a way to take him by surprise i don't think she would win. That guy is too much of Hax. The only way I see they could beat him is with raw power alone but I guess i'm gonna get proven wrong when Ichigo fight him for real. Kaguya doesn't have a strength of her own she has a technique that allow her to brake even susanno that won't work much. though the corrowing think may work if she tag him for behind though I would give it a 50% of that working.

Yhwach is too Hax and now apparently has the power of God. I would like to know what kind of power he has and what can Ichigo even do. I mean I don't think even dangai lv can do anything to Yhwach right now.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yhwach 7/10 .

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yhwach needs more feat

tivanenk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To the guy that said Kaguya would speed blitz, yes, a woman who got knocked by Sakura will blitz a relativistic level speed blitzer. You know Naruto gets wanked here when AV says that Yhwach can take on Kaguya, Juubidara, Naruto, and Sasuke and still win.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach shove the TSB in Kaguya's ass then steal her powers with Sankt Altar

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading the last battle with Ichigo I think Kaguya wins. Bach was killed by Shikai Ichigo who is country level.

His power is similar to Madam Webb, he can see into the future and hundreds of possibilities but it doesn't mean anything if he can't react to it in time.

Kaguya can throw Bach into another or dimension and leave him there. But knowing Bach he would teleport

Out of it since he can freely travel to Quincy world and shiningami world.

Kaguya still has the edge with ash killing bone and giant planet expansive truth seeking ball. Even Juha bachs final attack was not bigger than Kaguya's death ball sized attack.

Bach will be in trouble since Kaguya was taking down a army of six paths Naruto moon level guys and Bach is just one person.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yhwach. he'd be like "nope, im almighty" to anything she throws at him. he even rewrites his death if somehow she manages to land a good hit

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya should win

i'll wait until the last chapter to make my decision though

King_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with Yhwach here, is difficult to counter Yhwach's Almighty as it is. Without any huge prep time, is hard to see many people, actually defeating him. Basically one explanation for Almighty, unless your existence is something that Yhwach couldn't foretold, or you can somehow wrap around Yhwach's eyes and power to control the future, is impossible to actually stop him. Kaguya can destroy an entire dimension, so can Yhwach, I would say that they are close in energy lvs. I see Yhwach faster, in strength they should be around Kaguya is probably physically stronger in my opinion, but then comes Yhwach's hax. If he wants he can take Kaguya's eyes, horns, clothes (I would), etc. Kaguya is not stupid, not Kenpachi lv, but she isn't smart enough to actually handle Yhwach.

TentenGodOfHST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenten solos both

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Kaguya looks at the moon gg

Foxdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Foxdie

@superdragonfly9: The only reason Ichigo was able to kill Yhwach was because for less then a second Yhwach stopped his Almighty and Ichigo put all of his Hollow powers, Soul Reaper powers, and Quincy powers into that final slash he Getsuga Tenshou'd him and not only that everything was taken from him. His energy that made him tanking blows, his soul king powers, his Quincy powers. He was officially at that moment a normal person who just got cut in half, everything was nullified, and to even make another one of those arrows. Juha himself would really need to create Over 100,000 Quincy's again, kill them all, by absorbing there powers and then someone would have to collect all of those silver clots just to make 1 arrow to hit him and nullify his power and the moment it's used its gone... no more arrow so you can't miss.

No one in Naruto can pull that off, because there are no Quinces in Naruto and judging how other members of Kaguya's race that have been hunting her down died. It seems that she can be killed, she's just hard to and Yhwach could do what he did to Aizen he killed him until Ichigo saved him. He could just absorb her into hisself and become even more powerful.

Kaguya loses..

Not only that Yhwach does not take risks... at all. He will overkill you before he ever gives you an opportunity to win. If Kaguya looks even close to his power or slightly dangerous he would show his respects by not even giving her a opportunity to show off her powers. He would fight unfair, make sure the odds against you. If you pick up a rock he will pick up a shotgun.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump...

for reasons -__-

yup

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet level blast to yhwach face and she solo bleachverse as well

Centeredking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually people seem to forget that if kaguya took back her chakra then she would have been on a planetary level. But since none of what I said matters Yhwach wins by a landslide

Avatar image for theenlightenedone
TheenlightenedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhitto: Solos the bleach verse? Yeah, okay. This is why it's impossible for someone to solo the bleachverse:

Aizen: Puts her under an illusion

Kaguya: BFRs herself into acid

Or

Kaguya: Sends them all to lava dimension

Everyone in bleach: Air walks

Yamamoto: touches her with his bankai

Or

Ichibei: Changes her name to bunny

Or

Shunsui: Only orange things can hurt me.

Kaguya: "Dang, if only naruto's orange a*s was here."

Or

Barragan: slowly floats over to her, aging everything around him in the dimensions she BFRs him to, and if Chakra=Reiatsu, this he ages that too.

Or

Lillie Barro: Makes himself intangible, erases holes in her body

Or

Gremmy: Dies horribly because he has the brain of an infant, or possibly turns her chakra into Sour patch kids

Or

Ywach: Sees all possibly futures, sees her about to BFR him, then does exactly what he did to kill yamamoto, then absorbs her and moves on to becoming the Moustache Bunny god who solos the animeverse before Aizen's chair, the strongest bleach character, seals him.

Now this is all the hax i can remember, now picture all of these hax happening all at once.

~ ^ Reason why Character vs Universe threads are banned. She could probably take most of these characters in a 1v1 though.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kaguya

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1