Yao Fei (Arrow) vs Batman

Mistry_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mistry_Riddler

An all out battle, Batman has only received partial training, as he is yet to go back and complete it but is he is at peak conditioning. Takes place on a deserted jungle island, The first battle both are exhausted as water is scarce and food is limited.

Round 1 No Prep - Random encounter - weapons on the island include swords (4) and daggers (2)

Round 2 - 3 days Prep - weapons include swords, daggers, bow and arrows (1) and flash and smoke grenades (5 of each)

Who would win this and why????

VS

sandw1tch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sandw1tch

I wold go for batman Round 1, because he has far superior hand to hand combat than Yao, and an inherent quality to improvise.

However, For Round 2 I would lean towards Yao, given that he will have had time to prepare for a strong ranged attack, however, Batman would be better suited to the use of grenades so his victory would be slim.

Overall, I would go for Batman though, as he destroys round 1 and has the chance to do really well round 2.

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sungod1988

Batman without all of his training isn't Batman, you would hav been better off saying batman year one he would have more of a chance. He might be able to do some damage but I think h loses out round 1 and they might kill eachother round 2

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yao Fei wins both rounds but it's close

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers