R1 : Yami slaughters.

R2 : Aizen stomps.

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@grandsymbiote94: Heart of the cards is too hax.

This

No one can beat the king of games In any game

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One does not simply defeat Yugi at his own game.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do know that end game Yami Yugi can pull whatever card he wants out of his deck, right? Yami Yugi stomps.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when were you under the impression that I triggered your trap card.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite match

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is the King of Games for a reason. Even in season 0 when the card game wasn't introduced he beat everyone at whatever the game was. Atem with full access to his arsenal could probably take him in a fight as well.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Atem err'day.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do people even understand that Atem is basically unbeatable at any game? I remember in the manga when he had to roll higher than a six and the dice broke in half when he threw it.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Yami

2. Aizen

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do people even understand that Atem is basically unbeatable at any game? I remember in the manga when he had to roll higher than a six and the dice broke in half when he threw it.

Atem goes all out, can get any card he wants, and he lost to Yugi Muto who destroyed all 3 of his God cards in one turn.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk
Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Yugi was being set up by plot to take his mantle as the king of games. If he can just beat Atem, why didn't he do all the dueling throughout the series in the first place?

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By poeticwarrior

@thedarkpaladin said:

@poeticwarrior: Yugi was being set up by plot to take his mantle as the king of games. If he can just beat Atem, why didn't he do all the dueling throughout the series in the first place?

Character Growth.

Yugi will star in his own movie without Antem soon anyway.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atem wins then sets him on fire like he did that 777 jailbird

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Plot set him up for the win.

I wonder when it will come out. In the Bonds beyond time movie, Atem still did all the work.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By poeticwarrior

@thedarkpaladin said:

@poeticwarrior: Plot set him up for the win.

I wonder when it will come out. In the Bonds beyond time movie, Atem still did all the work.

You could say that about any card game matches since the plot dictate who wins depending on the hax of the cards.

They said it comes in 2016. Yugi vs Kaiba for the first time without outside interference. The movie takes place post-TV series.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Plot does dictate who wins. Not denying that.

That sounds epic. I always wanted to see a duel between them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atem wins then sets him on fire like he did that 777 jailbird

Technically he set himself on fire xD

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Yami set that up completely he knew exactly what he was going to do when he set the rules, the guy had a bottle and an unlit cig. Yugi knew that fool would need a light haha Yugioh manga was so cool..cant wait for DSoD.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By batmanprep

Aizen casts KS on yami to make him see bad cards/board. Then kid yugi switches with him, and so on and still wins like he did against pegasus. Let's not forget yami done did beat planetary beings in chess-like game of world extinction like Yami bakura's zorc the dark

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I am not, though I know little about it. The only thing that peaked my interest is that they go through dimensions to different eras but I don't know the extent, is it good? I stopped following the series after GX as 5Ds and Zexal weren't appealing to me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: It's interesting to watch after they start going to other dimensions. Shun Kurosaki is fun to follow

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King of Games wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: They also have more combat related feats than previous YGO! shows bother to put in(such as jumping from piece to piece of a collapsing building while they're falling in midair).

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: It tries to have more a fun spirit to it, hence the entertainment duels. But when clashes between the XYZ and Fusion dimensions happens it gets really fun to watch(Or when Yuya enters what I refer to as Rage-Mode). It's more interesting to watch than early GX, and when the tournament for Lancers nears the end as well as entering the synchro dimension it starts to get good.

It depends on what parts of DM you talk about imo, there are certain parts of DM i'd rather watch than a lot of other scenes from various series. But practically any screen time given to Shun or when the Fusion duelists initiate "hunting" it's certainly something I don't want to miss.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: It tries to have more a fun spirit to it, hence the entertainment duels. But when clashes between the XYZ and Fusion dimensions happens it gets really fun to watch(Or when Yuya enters what I refer to as Rage-Mode). It's more interesting to watch than early GX, and when the tournament for Lancers nears the end as well as entering the synchro dimension it starts to get good.

It depends on what parts of DM you talk about imo, there are certain parts of DM i'd rather watch than a lot of other scenes from various series. But practically any screen time given to Shun or when the Fusion duelists initiate "hunting" it's certainly something I don't want to miss.

Whats the fusion dimension like?any cameos?

Do they have any spectacular duels that hold up well against say DK/BC Finals? you know those really intense ones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: Fusion Dimension so far is a school(Academia) bent on taking control of the other dimensions and combining them. We haven't seen Fusion dimension outside of a flashback and a few visits from people being told what to do.

In terms of dueling skill, yes. I'd argue Shun and a few others are fast enough to keep up with someone like Yusei. The latest Shun vs Dennis is good, Jack Atlas vs Yuya is funny to watch(Jack straight up stomps on him while making it look like Yuya was going to win xD). Personally I think that Arc-V is starting to get into the swing of things and a lot better stuff is soon to come(especially with the hostile take over by the Security Force controlled by the Fusion dimension).

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: Fusion Dimension so far is a school(Academia) bent on taking control of the other dimensions and combining them. We haven't seen Fusion dimension outside of a flashback and a few visits from people being told what to do.

In terms of dueling skill, yes. I'd argue Shun and a few others are fast enough to keep up with someone like Yusei. The latest Shun vs Dennis is good, Jack Atlas vs Yuya is funny to watch(Jack straight up stomps on him while making it look like Yuya was going to win xD). Personally I think that Arc-V is starting to get into the swing of things and a lot better stuff is soon to come(especially with the hostile take over by the Security Force controlled by the Fusion dimension).

Sounds interesting is the FD(Academia) like a spin off of Duel Academy? I remember hearing Crow was also in the Synchro Dim. so I figured down the line you'd see other familiar faces maybe like Zane or Chazz.

What cards does Shun use? probably an archetype as that's what they like to do now lol

I'm gonna give it a try is it anime only or is there manga?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: It seems like it, as the center is referred to as Academia. Though we've only seen a few actual faces so far, most that are seen are the Obelisk Force(dueling soldiers who can trap people in cards).

Shun uses Raidraptors, think of them as the Blackwing equivalent for XYZ. Except they're extremely faster and more dangerous. I like how they're having the monsters do actual damage to things instead of being holograms(they use a system that makes light constructs to form locations/monsters. Which also allows them to use monsters as actual war units)

I believe there is a manga, though I haven't really checked into it.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope we get to see Zane, he was my fave from GX. I wonder if they will go to original era of DM down the road that would be sick.

Ah I know RR, ive dueled them on Dueling Network lol has anybody used Shaddolls? I'm still going to check it out, probably just watch it.

So the monsters are no longer holograms and are now basically shadow game monsters?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: More less, it's more tech based than mystical though. Though they do take hits, for example Sora was thrown into a wall with enough force to leave a small crater around him(as well as cause the building to collapse).

If you play DN we could duel o;

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atem stomps outside of this in an actual fight