This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by AncientSuperSaiyan (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals = OFF

Yamcha from King Kai's training (After Saiyan Arc)

#2 Posted by Stingerrain (985 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just gonna assume this Yamcha towards the very beginning Dragon Ball; in which case Cap wins IMO.

Any further version completely eradicates him.

#3 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Yamcha does pretty well here (despite his comic relief status). Cap is slightly over peak human right? Rogers is NOT at a supersonic speed level and cannot react to that level either (at least not that I remember). Yamcha, IIRC, helped beat the Ginyu Force when they arrived at King Kai's planet. I would imagine that puts Yamcha at supersonic/hypersonic (whichever) fighting speed, so Cap would most likely be getting speed blitzed.

#4 Posted by YoungChief (300 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by AncientSuperSaiyan (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief said:

Pls explain how it is a spite? Marvel fanboys are very biased when it comes to their weakest.

#6 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Edited by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: What are you disappointed with? Just curious

#8 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668: Overly attached DBZ Fanatics ಠ_ಠ

#9 Posted by AncientSuperSaiyan (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@hart7668: Overly attached DBZ Fanatics ಠ_ಠ

This makes absolutely no sense

#10 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: So the gal/guy's passionate. Oh well.

#11 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668: No more like this "A person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal"

#12 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Yamcha during and after that arc was as powerful as Vegeta when Vegeta first came to Earth. This is pretty much spite.

#13 Posted by McHotcakes (438 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America is my favorite hero and I know he really doesn't stand a chance here. Yamcha has super speed, super strength, and has the ki force to at least destroy a mountain at this point. I'd go out on a limb and said Cap is the strait up better fighter but that isn't enough to close the power cap. The only way I really see Cap winning is if Yamcha thinks he is dead and starts to gloat(like the Saibaman incident) and Cap gets up and knocks him out with his shield. Of course that involves Cap surviving the initial assault, and with morals off that's pretty slim.

#14 Posted by jloneblackheart (5494 posts) - - Show Bio

Not usually a battle forum expert, but I'm positive this is spite in Yamcha's favor.