2 sets. Equalized speed for set 1, speed is not equalized for set 2

Round 1 everyone in character

Round 2 everyone is bloodlusted, Yama is morals off

Rules

• Starts 50 meters apart
  • Yamamoto gets 5 mins of prep for each set
  • Yamamoto has only one arm
  • Hashirama and Tobirama both are alive but have edo feats
  • Hashirama and Tobirama know that they are going up a leader of a organization
  • Yamamoto knows that he is going against 2 leaders of ninjas
  • Yamamoto can go bankai and Hashirama can go sage mode
  • To the death both rounds and sets

Where the Kages fought Obito

Theme music for this battle

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Please don't rustle any more jimmies.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kingogkings777

@ben_coby: I wasn't trying to. Yamamoto has proven to have good offensive attacks and defense(That could be discussed more) in Bankai, shikai I don't remember that much.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: I wasn't trying to. Yamamoto has proven to have good offensive attacks and defense(That could be discussed more) in Bankai, shikai I don't remember that much.

I Know but his durability is pretty poor to say he can survive attacks from Tobirama let alone Lord first.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yammamoto easily

Show me a scan of anyone surviving flames that are actually hottet than the sun.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By passingthrough545

The Senju's Yamamoto can oneshot them but he gives up range for potency when in Bankai. On the kage we have a teleporter and the 1st can just spam wood attacks to exhaust him, then there is also genjutsu and poison. They do not have to fight him directly if they want to. Their versatilty wins out. We also have to consider that nukes when they explode are actually hotter then the sun, bijuudamas >>> nukes. So Hashirama's wood summons can tank some of Yamamoto's hits.

We also have to take into account the stamina issue Yamamoto's bankai tires him out, while Hashirama can play keep away all day literally.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bad match for a guy who uses wood.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sy8000  Online

Yamamoto doesn't have the feats to damage something as durable as Hashirama's constructs while one punch from any of them would one-shot him. And round 2 Yama doesn't really have speed feats I can remeber so he gets blitzed.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sy8000  Online

@midnightdragon18: Blitzing him before he can use it round 2, or just using poison gas either round and his Bankai doesn't have the feats to damage Buddah or the Golem.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

Bad match for a guy who uses wood.

... I have to thank you for that idea.

Loading Video...

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: Blitzing him before he can use it round 2, or just using poison gas either round and his Bankai doesn't have the feats to damage Buddah or the Golem.

On top of that, Yama Jii doesn't have the durability to contend either.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By midnightdragon18

@ben_coby: @highaccuser: what are they speed feats? Tobirama can only teleport with seals. Pretty yammamoto can burn all that with his bankai

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sy8000  Online

@midnightdragon18: Hashirama matched Edo Madara until he was revived and even then Tobirama managed to react to revived Madara as well as Juubito. Yamamoto won't get a chance to release his Bankai.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: okay, now what are edo madara and juubito's speed feats?

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Senju brothers.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto both rounds

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sy8000  Online

@midnightdragon18: Madara blitzed an army and blitzed Sage Mode Naruto once he was revived. Juubito was Obito fused with the 10 tailed beast who was too fast for Kakashi to see.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama solos without much issue. Both rounds.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: @highaccuser: what are they speed feats? Tobirama can only teleport with seals. Pretty yammamoto can burn all that with his bankai

His bankai doesnt have the showing to do so. Also his durability is an issue.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For anyone that needs scans of Yamamotos Bankai. If you want the Senju brothers scans please tell me chapter and page I'll get them for you if possible. Also if you want the shikai scans for Yama just ask.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama could solo.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: thats ABC logic.you're saying they can blitz because they blitzed madara who blitzed fodder and sage naruto. Naruto with kcm , faster than sage, couldn't blitz itachi. Which means itachi is faster than Madara. See where i'm getting at?

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zanka no Tachi, Higashi: Kyokujitsujin (残火の太刀 "東": 旭日刃, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, East: Rising Sun Edge): Automatically activated at release, this ability concentrates the intense flames of the sword along the edge of the blade. It neither burns nor erupts, but anything it touches is eradicated to nothingness. Even the defensive power of the Wandenreich's Blut Vene cannot stand up against this technique.[155]

Zanka no Tachi, Nishi: Zanjitsu Gokui (残火の太刀 "西": 残日獄衣, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, West: Remnant Sun Prison Garb): Automatically activated at release, this ability is unseen by the eyes of anyone else unless Yamamoto wills it to be seen. It engulfs his body in heat which reaches a temperature upwards of 15,000,000 degrees. Therefore, it becomes impossible to even touch him while he is using his Bankai.[156] The level of heat produced by this technique is so high, it would not actually appear in the form of flames.[157]

Zanka no Tachi, Minami: Kaka Jūmanokushi Daisōjin (残火の太刀 "南": 火火十万億死大葬陣, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, South: Great Burial Ranks of the Ten Trillion Fire Dead): Impaling the tip of his sword into the ground, Yamamoto calls upon the corpses and ashes of the dead who were killed by his flames to come forth and fight on his behalf.[158] They emerge from a rupture in the ground which comes with enough force to decimate Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger.[159] Using the heat of his sword on their ashes, he can rouse all the people he has killed, allowing the corpses to become his limbs and attack whomever he deems as his enemy until they become dust.[160] He can bring forth any specific corpse which he wishes, allowing him to inflict psychological damage upon those with connections to those he has slain.[161]

Zanka no Tachi, Kita: Tenchi Kaijin (残火の太刀 "北": 天地灰尽, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, North: Heaven and Earth End in Ashes): A slash of concentrated fire and heat which incinerates whatever it touches out of existence.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ValarMelkor

@highaccuser: thats ABC logic.you're saying they can blitz because they blitzed madara who blitzed fodder and sage naruto. Naruto with kcm , faster than sage, couldn't blitz itachi. Which means itachi is faster than Madara. See where i'm getting at?

Naruto was never trying to blitz Itachi though, he was trying to talk to him basically the whole time they fought.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isbobreallybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By isbobreallybob

yamamoto is small country level in dc and durability, he solos both rounds http://www.endmemo.com/physics/radenergy.php

15mill degrees celsius

1.9m^2 for average surface area of a human

0.98 for emissity

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: Amaterasu being as hot as sun was mistranslation, that scan is out of context here

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto for both.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Sy8000  Online

@midnightdragon18: Nothing there points to Itachi being faster than Madara…and why does this even matter? Yamamoto has absolutely no speed feats to suggest even Spider-Man couldn't blitz him.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: Madara blitzed an army and blitzed Sage Mode Naruto once he was revived. Juubito was Obito fused with the 10 tailed beast who was too fast for Kakashi to see.

He blitzed people who 10 years old Neji would blitz. So impressive.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@midnightdragon18: Nothing there points to Itachi being faster than Madara…and why does this even matter? Yamamoto has absolutely no speed feats to suggest even Spider-Man couldn't blitz him.

Here is some of Yamamoto feats.

Loading Video...

Spider-man is definitely cannot blitzed Yamamoto. I think we can agree poison will be a non factor here.

The Senju's Yamamoto can oneshot them but he gives up range for potency when in Bankai. On the kage we have a teleporter and the 1st can just spam wood attacks to exhaust him, then there is also genjutsu and poison. They do not have to fight him directly if they want to. Their versatilty wins out. We also have to consider that nukes when they explode are actually hotter then the sun, bijuudamas >>> nukes. So Hashirama's wood summons can tank some of Yamamoto's hits.

We also have to take into account the stamina issue Yamamoto's bankai tires him out, while Hashirama can play keep away all day literally.

This. Except for the poison part because I think it wont work.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sy8000  Online

@terry2012: There are no speed feats there.

@highaccuser said:

Neri can't blitz anywhere near that many superhumans before they did anything. And not that it matters because it's still more speed than Yamamoto has ever shown.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By terry2012
@highaccuser said:

@d3athstroke said:
@highaccuser said:

Neri can't blitz anywhere near that many superhumans before they did anything. And not that it matters because it's still more speed than Yamamoto has ever shown.

What are you talking about? There are speed feats there and you can clearly see that. Wonderweiss was punching him at super sonic speed and Yamamoto was blocking them like there were nothing. He even blitzed Wonderweiss. And you are going to sit there and denied he have speed feats. That would be like denying Tobirama speed feats because we only see him teleport.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Sy8000  Online

@highaccuser said:

@d3athstroke said:
@highaccuser said:

What are you talking about? There are speed feats there and you can clearly see that. Wonderweiss was punching him at super sonic speed and Yamamoto was blocking them like there were nothing. He even blitzed Wonderweiss. And you are going to sit there and denied he have speed feats. That would be like denying Tobirama speed feats because we only see him teleport.

Where exactly was Wonderweiss punching him at Supersonic speeds? You didn't give me any time to start so I assumed his speed was compared to Aizen's.

Also why exactly wouldn't poison work?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By terry2012

@highaccuser said:
@terry2012 said:
@highaccuser said:

@d3athstroke said:
@highaccuser said:

Where exactly was Wonderweiss punching him at Supersonic speeds? You didn't give me any time to start so I assumed his speed was compared to Aizen's.

Also why exactly wouldn't poison work?

When he was punching Yamamoto multiple times with all of his arms. Aizen is the fastest out of all them so why would I compare his speed to Azien. Yamamoto is no slouch in the speed department.

Because of his fire. You saw in the video how big the fire was. The fire is good enough to burn things into ashes said by Aizen in the video. Plus he can protect himself in a pillar of fire and cannot be harm that way. Fire is greater than poison. Plus Yamamoto can fly, so he does need to get near it.

Avatar image for jackofalltrades2
Jackofalltrades2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jackofalltrades2

@highaccuser:

Interesting thing about Spiderman vs Yamamoto speed.

I'll make a thread about it and Bleach's general speed.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Sy8000  Online

@terry2012:

When he was punching Yamamoto multiple times with all of his arms. Aizen is the fastest out of all them so why would I compare his speed to Azien. Yamamoto is no slouch in the speed department.

No, I mean give me minutes and seconds so I can find it myself.

Because of his fire. You saw in the video how big the fire was. The fire is good enough to burn things into ashes said by Aizen in the video. Plus he can protect himself in a pillar of fire and cannot be harm that way. Fire is greater than poison. Plus Yamamoto can fly, so he does need to get near it.

How exactly would the size of the fire involve stopping the Poison? I guess he could fly out of range but Hashirama has constructs as large as he can fly.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Sy8000  Online

@highaccuser:

Interesting thing about Spiderman vs Yamamoto speed.

I'll make a thread about it and Bleach's general speed.

Bleach speed in general is way above Spider-Man, but Yamamoto needs more feats.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

No, I mean give me minutes and seconds so I can find it myself.

How exactly would the size of the fire involve stopping the Poison? I guess he could fly out of range but Hashirama has constructs as large as he can fly.

I will do it later. I am about do something right now and it take me some time to do it.

The size of the fire can cover a lot of the forest thus making the poison ineffective. He have enough power in the fire to destroy the fake town (or barrier) they where in and the real town they were protecting and then some said by Aizen. And that was his Shikai (I may have spelled the word wrong). I will give the time frame where Aizen said it.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By One_of_Two

Yamamoto wins high difficulty if he doesn't start with bankai.

He beats them mid difficulty if he uses bankai right off the bat.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazed none said spite.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By terry2012

@highaccuser: At 6:46, he was able to close the distant and was about to punch Aizen in the face until Wonderweiss step in and tried to punch him and he was able to get out of the way of the punch.

At 7:30, Wonderweiss tried to blitzed him and he was able to dodge the punch with no effort.

At 7:43, he blitzed behind Wonderweiss, and Wonderweiss tried to turn around and throw a punch at him, however, he blitzed behind him again with ease. Making Wonderweiss look slow when in fact he is fast.

At 8:02, Wonderweiss comes at Yamamoto, throwing some serious barrage of punches at sonic speed (I know I said super sonic speed, my fault). and at 8:10 Yamamoto was blocking them like they were nothing. And he was not struggling at all to block them effortlessly.

At 8:29, Wonderweiss throws multiple punches with multiple arms at Yamamoto and Yamamoto was blocking them until his arms was caught. He could have been holding his guard up. it is hard to tell whether he was moving his arms to block them or not, I gonna have to watch that more to be able to tell. Then he could not block nor dodge because his arms was held, then he took even more multiple punches like they were nothing.

At 9:30, he charged up, and then he blitzed Wonderweiss.

At 12:55 to 13:20, That is what I meant when I said The size of the fire can cover a lot of the forest thus making the poison ineffective. He have enough power in the fire to destroy the fake town (or barrier) they where in and the real town they were protecting and then some said by Aizen. And that was his Shikai (I may have spelled the word wrong). I will give the time frame where Aizen said it.The blast happens at 12:05 to 12:43.

Edit: Yeah he was just holding his block when he was being attack with multiple arms the first time.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Could go either way

Round 2: Yama handily