R3- Hashirama for Slight Majority.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Uchiha545

The one who is on fire all rounds kido will enable a bfr or ko on edo hashirama.

Oceanicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama's power is wood, Yama's power is fire, fire burns wood there's your answer...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Hashirama's power is wood, Yama's power is fire, fire burns wood there's your answer...

naruto forums had a similar exchange ages ago:

No Caption Provided

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanicus: Uh, The First can do quite a bit more than wood release...

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By flashback0180

the old guy is turns the entire leaf village into a ash tray

No Caption Provided

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto can reach heats multiple times the heat of the son.

He can resurrect trillions of beings he has killed as zombies.

He has HUGE aoe.

The moment Yamamoto uses bankai is the moment that Hashirama even with his cells is instantly evaporated whole. His heat is unrealisticly cheap.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@oceanicus said:

naruto forums had a similar exchange ages ago:

No Caption Provided

Ill go with this, until a better argument is presented. v.v

On a serious note:

See Aizen stomped Yama with a simple sealing method. Hashirama is the god of sealing methods. He singlehandedly sealed the Juubi's nigh infinite chakra yo. He'd stomp Yama.

Zegoutte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yama-jii with bankai is a freaking monster he will stomp Hashirama. Aizen beat Yama-jii beacause he wasn't able to use his bankai that all.

Without bankai I don't know maybe Yama-jii have the advantage he have more battle experience and you are not the "boss" of the soul society for nothing ;)

Edo Hashirama win of course Yama-jii can't beat Edo Tensei cause Hashirama will just regenerate.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PantyPolice
No Caption Provided

Activating his bankai also makes his body as hot as the sun.

His body is a temperature upwards of 15,000,000 degrees

His sword is hotter.

Truthfully, as soon as bankai is used, the entire planet is destroyed along with hashirama who is instantly evaporated even if he is an edo.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto stomps

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My two cents; r1: Yamamoto for a majority

R2: Yamamoto romps

R3: can go either way but I wanna say Edo hashirama

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SirNeko
No Caption Provided

His sword is hotter.

Truthfully, as soon as bankai is used, the entire planet is destroyed along with hashirama who is instantly evaporated even if he is an edo.

It doesn't work that way, nothing happened to Soul Society when he did it, only water slowly dried up everywhere.

Hashirama takes first and third rounds with his flower jutsu that spurts out poison, it's pretty instantaneous.

Second round is decided on who goes first, poison flowers or bankai.

No Caption Provided

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nyas

@sirneko said:
@pantypolice said:
No Caption Provided

His sword is hotter.

It doesn't work that way, nothing happened to Soul Society when he did it, only water slowly dried up everywhere.

Hashirama takes first and third rounds with his flower jutsu that spurts out poison, it's pretty instantaneous.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto does not need his Bankai to turn Hashirama to ashes, his Shikai alone is multi-city busting flames, Bankai is overkill. Yamamoto is faster, stronger and more powerful, Hashirama doesn't have a hope even in Edo form Yamamoto has bakudo to seal him with.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By slimj87d

@oceanicus: fire actually can't burn live wood that we'll, it can burn dry wood very well.

I mean Madara element was fire and hashirama owned him. If anything the wood would catch on fire and hashirama can use it as a weapon. Imagine being grabbed by a wooden hand on fire.

Other than that, I don't know ouch about the other character, I just wanted to throw some science in there.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@slimj87d: Yamamoto's flames >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madara's flames.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamotos flames burn so hot that people who were nowhere near the battle between the old man and Royd Lloyd were terrified and noticing that water was beginning to dissapear from the Seireitei completely Captain Hitsugaya even mentioned he could not use Hyorinmaru while the head captains bankai was active. Yamamoto also mentioned that he couldn't maintain it for long because the power of Ryujin Jakka in bankai release would eventually destroy all of soul society.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Uchiha545

@slimj87d said:

@oceanicus: fire actually can't burn live wood that we'll, it can burn dry wood very well.

I mean Madara element was fire and hashirama owned him. If anything the wood would catch on fire and hashirama can use it as a weapon. Imagine being grabbed by a wooden hand on fire.

Other than that, I don't know ouch about the other character, I just wanted to throw some science in there.

Actuallly Yamamoto's bankai should have no problem drying out Hashirama's wood style considering a side effect of his bankai was this

seeing as how Hitsugaya's bankai utilizes all of the water in the atmosphere as its power I'd say Hashirama's wood style won't fare very well in this environment not to mention that Yamamoto has incinerated people like Ayon who are far more durable than Hashirama's wood style with his shikai alone.

Also shunpo should make Yamamoto the faster here.

Also physical strength should go to Yamamoto as well considering his fight with wonderwiess.

Normally uses fire as his own weapon should work for Hashirama but not against this guy.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Throw Hashirama's wood into the sun.

What would happen?

That's how hot Yamamoto's entire body is. His sword doesn't even light things on fire, it incinerates everything. He just touches Hashirama and Hashirama and all hish attacks would be destroyed from existence.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In actual combat ability this would be a good fight, but because of his Bankai Yama wins.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@pantypolice said:
No Caption Provided

His sword is hotter.

No Caption Provided

Pollen is a tangible thing that will be pushed back by flames and the entirety would blow up.

Yamamoto's shikai is enough to blow that entire thing up in less than a second and flames have a force that come along with it in the air, Yamamoto stomps.

If Yamamoto enters bankai, the entire thing would just die away instantly and Yamamto would just touch Hashirama to instantly kill him (his entire body will just cease to exist)

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jeepeh

@sirneko: That my dear boy, is called PIS. The same reason Rukia/Iceman/anyone else using absolute 0 doesn't freeze the planet immediately. And Either way they said that Juha Bach was only able to stand near him because of his enormous Blut Vene power. Without that he'd have been vaporized from the start. A single nail head the heat of Yamamoto would kill anyone within... I think it was 1,000 miles.

@pantypolice said:

He has HUGE aoe.

The moment Yamamoto uses bankai is the moment that Hashirama even with his cells is instantly evaporated whole. His heat is unrealisticly cheap.

Actually it's the temperature of the sun. Not multiple times.... not that it needs to be more. xD

I think the top number was a million. Still though.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By flashback0180

@jeepeh:

Using that kind of logic won't make any sense.

Comic and manga defy the laws of physics.

If superman fought ftl a portion of earth would be nuked with each strick.

You can't call it pis if the entire manga is based on such concepts.

Besides they are in soul society everything there from water to food is spiritual material.

U can't know the laws about something that doesn't exist

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

Besides they are in soul society everything there from water to food is spiritual material.

That's why Superman doesn't fly FTL in earth's atmosphere.

This fight doesn't take place in Soul Society, so it's perfectly applicable.

We judge things based on the real world, things that we know. Thus I can call PIS that everything isn't melted just from being near him. It's the same kind of PIS that keeps Flash from insta-killing every one of his enemies, the kind of PIS that is turned off in these forums.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@flashback0180 said:

@jeepeh:

We judge things based on the real world, things that we know. Thus I can call PIS that everything isn't melted just from being near him. It's the same kind of PIS that keeps Flash from insta-killing every one of his enemies, the kind of PIS that is turned off in these forums.

that's just 1 of 10000 examples that defy laws of physics. now that i think about it didn't superman race flash in FTL on earth on the streets -_-, using common sense even moving supersonic will break glass sheets ...light speed would destroy the entire city.

well i judge based on the rules that govern that particular manga. If his bankai would destroy the the surrounding , i would take only till the extent shown ...such as evaporating level .

its nowhere the level people claim it to be , just cause temperature change that doesn't really make a difference to higertears in a battle.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@sirneko: That my dear boy, is called PIS. The same reason Rukia/Iceman/anyone else using absolute 0 doesn't freeze the planet immediately. And Either way they said that Juha Bach was only able to stand near him because of his enormous Blut Vene power. Without that he'd have been vaporized from the start. A single nail head the heat of Yamamoto would kill anyone within... I think it was 1,000 miles.

@pantypolice said:

He has HUGE aoe.

Actually it's the temperature of the sun. Not multiple times.... not that it needs to be more. xD

PIS or not, it didn't happen, everything was okay around him. And that wasn't even Bach near him, it was a fake random arrancar who can change appearance.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@jeepeh said:

@pantypolice said:

He has HUGE aoe.

PIS or not, it didn't happen, everything was okay around him. And that wasn't even Bach near him, it was a fake random arrancar who can change appearance.

That's most likely since all the heat is condensed on him.

The sword that came close to him was instantly fried.

Also it wasn't a fake random arrancar.

That was a quincy, the quincy's ability is to more or less copy people's abilities and appearance. More or less it was Juha Bach's way of giving Yamamoto a fight 1 versus Juha Bach so that Yamamoto would kill all his moves on it.

Yamamoto would be Hashirama without bankai with just shikai, but if you factor in bankai, he's literally untouchable by every single move, from big attacks, to his pollen thing, to physical attacks even as an edo, all yamamoto would have to do is get within half a food of Yamamoto and he's fried.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PantyPolice

@jeepeh said:

@flashback0180 said:

@jeepeh:

that's just 1 of 10000 examples that defy laws of physics. now that i think about it didn't superman race flash in FTL on earth on the streets -_-, using common sense even moving supersonic will break glass sheets ...light speed would destroy the entire city.

well i judge based on the rules that govern that particular manga. If his bankai would destroy the the surrounding , i would take only till the extent shown ...such as evaporating level .

its nowhere the level people claim it to be , just cause temperature change that doesn't really make a difference to higertears in a battle.

From what it seems, I'd suspect that there is effects but it's really condensed. Like when you get within half a foot away from him you instantly incinerate.

I mean the fake Juha Bach attacked not expecting it and Yamamoto wasn't showing his flames, and he knew full well that heat was taking water out of the air.

That said, you even get close to him and you're instantly fried. I'm suspecting he was doing some sort of thing so that it was condensed and held it by his own reiatsu, remember that he didn't want soul society to explode, that said, he was holding back the power of the sun which he wasn't 100% able to do. I'm suspecting he'd hold the heat in a condensed area still in this fight, but that speaks measures of his strength. Anyway he wouldn't want to destroy the entire naruto world or anywhere with people on it so he'd keep it condensed and locked up near him with his reiatsu, but still, there is literally nothing that hashirama could do.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama has no way of winning this.

Even if we do consider the pollen thing? Would it work on a shinigami?

Ok on equivalency, no reiatsu crush or invisibility, but biology remains different......

And again, why would edo make that much of a difference? I see alot of people giving R3 to the God of the shinobi, but i can't see how he gets passed the armor of the sun......

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@flashback0180 said:

@jeepeh:

If they were moving at lightspeed they would've circled the earth 7 times in one second. Flash has the speed force. The speed force makes everything safe for him to do, the same reason he doesn't die from friction.

That was happening very slowly though, eventually the entire dimension would've been destroyed. We know how hot he was, and we know what that heat would do in the real world, not "heaven".

What do you mean? How many "high tiers" can survive being thrown into the sun? If they can't then they lose to Yama-ji.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@jeepeh said:

@pantypolice said:

He has HUGE aoe.

An arrancar that copied his powers and personality exactly. -_-

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Round 1 = Hashirama he has so big powerhouse on old man
Round 2= Hashirama with high dif...
Round 3= Easily Hashirama

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure you guys missed the part where I said I wasn't commenting on the fight itself.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SirNeko

@jeepeh said:

@sirneko said:

@jeepeh said:

@pantypolice said:

He has HUGE aoe.

He didn't show that he copied everything actually. All his heat is a shield around him and in his sword, he even said it himself. If your claims would be right, Soul Society would have been nothing but dust, it has been destroyed with IRL physics before, why wasn't it now? Because that is not how his powers work. You are throwing around speculations.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@jeepeh said:

@sirneko said:

@jeepeh said:

@pantypolice said:

He has HUGE aoe.

He didn't show that he copied everything actually. All his heat is a shield around him and in his sword, he even said it himself. If your claims would be right, Soul Society would have been nothing but dust, it has been destroyed with IRL physics before, why wasn't it now? Because that is not how his powers work. You are throwing around speculations.

... His exact power description is being able to copy people's powers/looks ect. If it's not exact then it's not a copy.

Soul Society was never utterly destroyed. It's forces may have been decimated and a bit of destruction, but nothing like that.

I'm not throwing around speculations, I'm saying logic. If a Human sized Sun was standing on Earth, what would you expect to happen? That's likely the reason he didn't use it against Aizen. It could also be that because they were in Soul Society, which is made of spiritual substances instead of normal atoms. But this fight doesn't take place in Soul Society so they won't have that luxury.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yama stomps

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto wins.

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama

IKillTeammates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By IKillTeammates

@jeepeh: Yeah you are...you know what the temperature at the center of nuclear bombs reach? It's somewhere close to that temp. So why the HELL aren't we all dead seeing as they've tested dozens of thermonuclear weapons around the world?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama tanked a barrage (about 50 bijuu dama) dama from kurama using shinsuu senju and each on of kuramas dama can bust 5 mountains.

Hashirama wins.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama tanked a barrage (about 50 bijuu dama) dama from kurama using shinsuu senju and each on of kuramas dama can bust 5 mountains.

Hashirama wins.

he didn't tank those bijuu damas, his mega wooden buddha countered them all accordingly with its wooden punches.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheMagicStik

@ikillteammates said:

@jeepeh: Yeah you are...you know what the temperature at the center of nuclear bombs reach? It's somewhere close to that temp. So why the HELL aren't we all dead seeing as they've tested dozens of thermonuclear weapons around the world?

Please, bud, this match was a stomp a long time ago, why would you bump this?

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n said:

Hashirama wins.

Maybe that would be a factor if Yamamoto's attacks were anything like Madara/9tails but they aren't so it doesn't matter. Also you make it sound like Hashirama tanked it to the face and didn't summon a massive statue to block them, a statue that would be worthless against a target like Yamamoto who could burn it to ashes in a second or go around it.

Just being in the presence of Yamamoto's Bankai which produces flames hotter than the sun would turn Hashirama to ashes.

IKillTeammates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By IKillTeammates

@themagicstik: Dude if he tanked 50 Bijuu bombs, which of which have nuclear capacity in damage, then he can sure as hell tank 15 million degrees, especially when like a couple meters away West didn't do shit to the ground, debris, and the 3 half dead sternritter and 1 half dead Captain lying near Yamamoto the entire time he was using bankai

Stop being a yama fanboy and admit to facts. 15 million degrees is within anyone in city busting DC.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kyrees

@ikillteammates: he didn't tanked those bijuu damas. hashirama's wood element allows him to touch and hold a bijuudama. if all those bijuudama were actually exploding, both of them would have been vaporized and there is nothing left of either the statue or the fox.

the scan shows otherwise of what you claim as it is. the only explosion seen are those from that mega wooden buddha's hands being ripped by the balls and the hands punching the kyuubi at that same time.

IKillTeammates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By IKillTeammates

@kyrees: To be fair, I didn't say he tanked them or even blocked them with wood, and I didn't even say Hashirama Senju wins this matchup. I specified "If he tanked it..."

What i'm doing here is basically anti-wanking Yamamoto because certain people believe that Hashirama is going to DIE from being within a few kilometers of Yamamoto's Bankai, and that's honestly ridiculous.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kyrees

@ikillteammates: he won't tank it. he would have to block it with multiple wooden shields as seen in the anime version of the fight and yamamoto's bankai is a focused slash version of that. the time hashirama creates such a dome is too slow as to how yamamoto can slash him in upclose or through a mid range flying slash.

it's more likely hashirama will die as yamamoto in bankai comes to close to him as time goes by unless he has some kind of skin shield like blut vene to protect him from the heat. we can already see its initial effects and second hand account of people near it. if it lasted longer, more damage would have appeared.