User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SpinnerComix

Alright Fight 2 lets go!

@chu42t vs @primez0ne !

No Caption Provided

Primez0ne's power: Inanimation

chu42t's power: Duration Empowerment

No Caption Provided
  • Location: -----------------> (chu42t starts at the big Walmart sign, (Primez0ne starts at the bottom white car)
  • Prep: None
  • Outside Help: None
  • Knowledge of Opponent: Full Knowledge of Opponent
  • Emotion Level: Normal
  • Victory Conditions: Death or KO
  • Equipment: Primez0ne has some brass knuckles, chu42t has nothing
  • Power Limits: Inanimation lasts for about 3 seconds (sorry Prime, 10 seconds is way too long come to think of it) Duration Empowerment- strength (10 tons- 100 tons), durability (slightly above average pain tolerance - to Kick-Ass pain tolerance), speed (30 mph-100 mph) and stamina (go for about 25 minutes- 1 hour) increase
  • Skill Level: Prime is a skilled fighter trained in Kung Fu, Tai Kwon Do, Judo, Aikido, and Karate, chu is an experienced street brawler who's reputation has put him on the level of being a prime target for the FBI (he has no real martial arts training but he is capable of easily dispatching skilled NYPD officers in h2h)
hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who won the last fight?

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@hatemalingsia: I'm gonna wait till after this fight gets to the poll to announce the winner of the last one (just to give them some more time)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: OK, well, basically I get stronger, more durable, more agile, and faster with each passing second. Combined with my streetfighting skills, this is pretty OP.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Putting me in inanimation is going to make me stronger even if I dont move. So when you are attacking me, my pain tolerance and durability is still increasing. Once I get out of inanimation, my strength and speed is high enough to counter your moves, and then after a few more minutes of fighting, I speedblitz you. Inanimation has hardly any affect because I'm still getting more powerful when inanimated.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: yeah, but a skilled martial artist is more powerful than any street fighter. They have more discipline, which means they usually won't throw the first punch. Considering he is a master of aikido, he could easily redirect any of your punches. Might wanna think of a different strategy.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Primez0ne

@chu42t: Actually your durability is not above a regular human's. You just have a lot of pain tolerance even at your upper levels. this make you any more durable then a regular human. All I need to do is wait for you to close the distance between us and then make you into an inanimate object. My powers also has the applications of turning you into a doll which would make you more fragile and easier to break. Three seconds is more than enough time to break a doll.

@spinnercomix I thought I got hand grenades and a katanna? Also what is the cool down time of my powers?

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chu42t

@spinnercomix: Skill wont matter if I can move at 100 mph and i could throw cars at him. He cant redirect that. The only way he stops the cars is to inanimate them and when he is distracted I blitz him.

@primez0ne: Well, I will stand and wait for you. No, i'm gonna run away, with my powers increasing. Pretty soon I will be able to run at 100 mph for a long period of time. I will wait for you to use the power, and after three seconds, speed blitz.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Remember I switched it to talons? Oh... that was for nightway.... sorry. But I meant to say that you got your katana switched to claws so they are a little less op. (They can still be very powerful, trust me). And chu actually does get a pain tolerance increase.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanna just say bulets move faster then 100mph, alrighty. Lets see how this plays out. Go Primezone. :)

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: I'll say it takes about 1 second for you to be able to use your powers again

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By chu42t

@primez0ne: @spinnercomix: OK, one second.... If I am a 30 tonner then I could possibly throw 2-3 ton cars from... lets say, 100 feet away. I throw the car (or several cars) and then he spends all his time inanimating them. Then, in the space of the one second he takes to use his power, I, moving at 100 mph, can cover 147 feet in one second. Therefore it takes me approximately .7 seconds to get to him, whereupon his power has not been recharged yet. Then I take him down in the .3 seconds left. Due to his normal human reflexes, I doubt that he is able to concentrate on stopping the cars and my attacks at the same time. But I could be proven wrong.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Primez0ne

@spinnercomix: I addressed him having pain tolerance in my last post. Do I not have a cool down time?

@chu42t said:

Putting me in inanimation is going to make me stronger even if I dont move. So when you are attacking me, my pain tolerance and durability is still increasing. Once I get out of inanimation, my strength and speed is high enough to counter your moves, and then after a few more minutes of fighting, I speedblitz you. Inanimation has hardly any affect because I'm still getting more powerful when inanimated.

Yes you will grow stronger but your durability barely increases.Pain tolerance alone won't help when I can break your skull with brass knuckles.

durability (slightly above average pain tolerance - to Kick-Ass pain tolerance)

None of this makes you harder to kill. Just harder to KO.

Speedblitzing is not a viable option for you since I can inanimate you at anytime. Also I have full knowledge of your abilities so I would know to stay on my toes and dodge. Judo would allow me to use your momentum to throw you too.

@spinnercomix said:

@chu42t: yeah, but a skilled martial artist is more powerful than any street fighter. They have more discipline, which means they usually won't throw the first punch. Considering he is a master of aikido, he could easily redirect any of your punches. Might wanna think of a different strategy.

I can debate for myself.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

@chu42t said:

@primez0ne: @spinnercomix: OK, one second.... If I am a 30 tonner then I could possibly throw 2-3 ton cars from... lets say, 100 feet away. I throw the car (or several cars) and then he spends all his time inanimating them. Then, in the space of the one second he takes to use his power, I, moving at 100 mph, can cover 147 feet in one second. Therefore it takes me approximately .7 seconds to get to him, whereupon his power has not been recharged yet. Then I take him down in the .3 seconds left. Due to his normal human reflexes, I doubt that he is able to concentrate on stopping the cars and my attacks at the same time. But I could be proven wrong.

Reply again.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: First of all there is no limit set in place that says I can't use my power on multiple things. Secondly we need to wait till @spinnercomix tells me about my cool down time. Otherwise I can spam it every three seconds.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: spinnercomix said one second.

@chu42t said:

@primez0ne:

@chu42t said:

Reply again.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chu42t

@primez0ne: And it is unclear whether you could use it on living creatures or not. There are a lot of things the OP need to clear up. However, assuming you can use it on anything but only one object at a time, then I would do this.

@chu42t said:

@primez0ne:

@chu42t said:

Reply again.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Did not see that. Thanks

@chu42t said:

To counter this whole strategy I could just make you and the thrown cars inanimate. From there I could move out of your eye sight by ducking behind the cars while making my way towards you. 1 sec is not enough for you to find my exact location each time while I will always know your location. Your powers even at their limits would not allow you to perform more than one action during this time period.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: That would work if you could make several objects inanimate at the same time. But i'm assuming thats too powerful, because you could simply stop the universe. You can't possibly cover 100 feet in under 4 seconds, unless you are Olympic level. I can cover it in .68 seconds. I think I can find you in one second. You cannot get to me in time if I am to still be inanimate. Once you get to me I blitz you. Even as skilled as you are, I doubt you can beat me if I attack you from behind instantly.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: I can since @spinnercomix has never said I couldn't during the whole debate and my powers can work on living things. There is no reason to assume I can't use my power on multiple things at the same time either.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: No, because if you could, then you could make the entire universe inanimate at a time.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: For only three seconds which doesn't matter because you would still be frozen anyway. It would be hard to throw a car accurately in 1 sec anyway.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

@primez0ne: That would work if you could make several objects inanimate at the same time. But i'm assuming thats too powerful, because you could simply stop the universe. You can't possibly cover 100 feet in under 4 seconds, unless you are Olympic level. I can cover it in .68 seconds. I think I can find you in one second. You cannot get to me in time if I am to still be inanimate. Once you get to me I blitz you. Even as skilled as you are, I doubt you can beat me if I attack you from behind instantly.

But you would need several moments to properly look around. I can also use my powers every other sec so getting to you won't be a problem. At the beginning of the match you won't be able to go 100 mph either so this won't be happening.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By chu42t

@primez0ne: I start with 30 mph, i can run away until my powers escalate. I want to ask, do you have to see your opponent to affect him or can he be anywhere? I think it would be too OP to stop anything with a thought.

It would be too OP to stop multiple objects because then my thrown objects would be useless.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SpinnerComix

@chu42t: yeah it has to be visible to him

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By chu42t

So in that case I can hide until my powers escalate to peak. It doesn't matter how long it takes for my powers to peak, because my starting speed allows me to hide for as long as I want. Then after they peak, I throw 2 cars at Prime while I am out of sight. While he stops the cars, I blitz him at 100 mph. In the 1 sec he needs to charge, I can defeat him with superior speed.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

So in that case I can hide until my powers escalate to peak. It doesn't matter how long it takes for my powers to peak, because my starting speed allows me to hide for as long as I want. Then after they peak, I throw 2 cars at Prime while I am out of sight. While he stops the cars, I blitz him at 100 mph. In the 1 sec he needs to charge, I can defeat him with superior speed.

100 mph is not fast enough to blitz someone. Humans can easily see someone moving at 100 mph. We can easily percieve race cars going over 200 mph so I should be able to see a human moving half that pretty easily. Add in that Martial Arts train you to fight instinctively and having trained in 5 of them should make it easier to react. The problem is that all I need to do is dodge one or two punches then freeze you at a short range. Casually looking around the internet I found twice that you have to move at least 500 mph to become invisible to the human eye.

You still have not countered me freezing you and the cars at the same time.

Also how are you going to see me before I can see you? By time your powers are charged I could be inside the Walmart or under a car.

@spinnercomix how long does it take him to charge completely?

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By chu42t

so who wins?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: I'll post my conclusion tomorrow with a response to your current plan.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Primez0ne

@chu42t: The only thing I would like to add is that if you decide to hide away for an hour to charge your powers then I could just go into the Walmart to get a knife. From there I could lie in wait for you to run by me and then I could beat or slice you after making you inanimate.(Sorry for the gruesome fate)

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Um.... no. That's just the location, XD. (Plus you ain't gotz no dough, XD)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Um.... no. That's just the location, XD. (Plus you ain't gotz no dough, XD)

Well I am done then. Can we stat votes?

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers