#1 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I think this would be a good fight.

#2 Posted by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist.CURBSTOMP.

#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

you sure? i dunno, this one is from the dragon ball sayan saga series. He's pretty strong since he took hits from coconut treets to the head while eating and never even felt it.

#4 Posted by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"you sure? i dunno, this one is from the dragon ball sayan saga series. He's pretty strong since he took hits from coconut treets to the head while eating and never even felt it.
"
Not fast enough,not skilled enough,not durable enough....
#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

he seems to be skilled enough to cut through the tail of vegeta. And cutting with a samuari sword you gotta be a master at it. I think this would be an even fight.

#6 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless he attacks in the back while Iron Fist is fighting someone else... that is what he normally does anyway....

#7 Posted by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"he seems to be skilled enough to cut through the tail of vegeta. And cutting with a samuari sword you gotta be a master at it. I think this would be an even fight.
"
Vegeta was a giant enraged monkey and..I could have cut his tail off.Did you see what Iron Fist did to the Wrecking Crew..You know the Wrecker is part of that crew..he's an enemy of Thor..easily owned the New Avengers..before Civil War..Yajirobe has 0 chance.
#8 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#9 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

Yajirobe is a compete idiot. he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have cut off vegeta's tail and still lived to NOT TELL ABOUT IT.

#10 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Yajirobe is a compete idiot. he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have cut off vegeta's tail and still lived to NOT TELL ABOUT IT."
He's a survivor. heh
#11 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Yajirobe is a compete idiot. he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have cut off vegeta's tail and still lived to NOT TELL ABOUT IT."
He's a survivor. heh
"
have you noticed after he did, he never mentioned it.. not even once. and eveytime he sees vegeta he runs off somewhere lol
#12 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

lol well obviously. The guy cut off the most dangerous man in the universe's tail at the most important of time. I would run too...wouldn't you?

#13 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"lol well obviously. The guy cut off the most dangerous man in the universe's tail at the most important of time. I would run too...wouldn't you?
"

if i were yajirobe, yes...
#14 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on, you know you cant handle this