Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Incharacter, New York, they start a mile away.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Who's the Hyperion-like guy?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HybridComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@allstarsuperman: Power level wise he he on par with Shazam? If so he would most likely win in the physical aspect of the fight. Energy though would go to X-O Manowar but he can easily be tricked due to his original time period

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nelomaxwell

I don't know why people insist on putting X-O in fights with people who are like Superman. He's not smart and he's not that powerful yet.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hybridcomics: I haven't read the story in a while, but he is definitely not superman level.

I don't know why people insist on putting X-O in fights with people who are like Superman. He's not smart and he's not that powerful yet.

have you read Superior?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hybridcomics: I haven't read the story in a while, but he is definitely not superman level.

@nelomaxwell said:

have you read Superior?

Part of it, the first two issues and some of the middle. This was when I worked in a comic shop during my lunch break.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@allstarsuperman said:

@nelomaxwell: and you think he is to powerful?

No I don't think X-O's smart enough to use the power he has properly. His strength feats also don't seem that impressive. So he's have to rely on energy. But He'll probably use a sword and fight like the savage he is, which won't be a good idea.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I concur. Though this might change with Unity, for now X-O mostly relies on brute force and the armor, as shown in his clash with Gilad.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

windrushno1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes 1. Superior is another Superman clone... just got his powers from a demon is all. Sold his soul to a demon for a wish to be like his favorite Superhero in his favorite movies and traded with the poor kids soul when the kid dies of age. Turns out the demon got screwed because the Superhero he changed into is practically immortal. Now Aric X-O manowar. Old school Manowar is more of a blaster but does have superstrength. If 1 ion blast caught Superior he would be vaporized. If it's a slugfest its anyone's fight depending if X-O wants to fight it out warrior style and not use all the armor's abilities. If he did then he takes on Superior with some difficulty. It's a blaster vs tank in other words. I have to go with X-O even though Mark Millar's character has very good story to him. If i remember correctly he faught with his arch nemesis which was another wish that the school bully made to the demon and gave him a run for his money. X-O garuanteed!

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@windrushno1: This is current XO, not original. I think this is pretty even, but after reading XO's current run I'd say Superior wins even though its my own thread.

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I think superior would beat him. But Im wholly ignorant about X-O