#153  Edited By Son Of Storm
FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By FallenAnvil

I think a better question would be. Who would Thor remove from the fight first? I would say threats to Ironman. Emma and/or Pixie?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#155  Edited By Son Of Storm
@FallenAnvil said:

" I think a better question would be. Who would Thor remove from the fight first? 

Logically                                
--------- 
-Northstar                       
- Iceman
-Psylocke 
**swap**
-Emma Frost
-Cyclops
-Dazzler
-Colossus
-Warpath 
-Wolverine
-X-23
-Armor 
-Pixie
Angel
-Hepz--The cat girl.

I would say threats to Ironman. Emma and/or Pixie? "

Emma isn't a threat to IM. He is resistant to tp attacks and her diamond form wont do her good against IM. And I don't think he would go for Pixie. She would have to try something first.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Son Of Storm
I'm just going to throw this out there. Each team has members who can decide the fate of this battle.Now NS,Pixie,and Emma can take out all but two of the Avengers..*Iceman might be able to take out IM..Not sure so I'm going to say no.* 
Now on the Avengers side you have Thor and IM. Now even though the Avengers have a less amount of people to take out the X-men if they do decide to take them out. Thor and Im have more powerful attack(s). Thor could summon a whirlwind or even obliterate them altogether with a blast from his hammer. IM on the other hand can just use those nifty sonic attack which makes them fall unconscious.

But I doubt that either team takes this course of action. But as I stated before. I'm just throwing it out there.
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#157  Edited By speedlgt

avengers 
it will come down to Ironman THor wolverine and emma.

thor is too much for the xmen

wolverine cant beat him he can fight him but thats about it

by huge long shot wolverine may beat ironman but still thor wont go down

avengers win

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#158  Edited By rbysjti

Northstar is perhaps faster than Iron Man so either he takes Colossus wand x-23 with him or Pixie can teleport both Colossus and x-23 to be able to hold Iron Man then surely, Iron Man will be beaten.

Psylocke and Emma will take down Thor with Archangel carrying Wolvie to slice Thor

Armor beats Hawkeye.

Warpath takes care of Cap'n America

iceman beat Spiderman

Hepizibah and Dazzler trashes Black Widow

Cyclops strikes optic blasts to hit Spiderwoman then strikes other avenegers members too.

X-men wins this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

wow.
Avatar image for the_incredible_huck
The Incredible Huck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've gotta go with the Avengers because of Thor. Lots of people are argueing that Pixie can teleport his hammer away or use illusions to distract him... Thor fights Loki and the Enchantress on a regular basis, if they cant blink his hammer away then I dont see how Pixie can. Besides, Mjolnir can sense magic so he would know to zap her quickly since magic is such a wildcard he should know not to mess around with it. He also fights and defeats Ymir who is basically Iceman, at his fullest potetnial, minus the childishness. As for the telepaths, both Iron Man and Black Widow will probably have psi shields up, possibly even Hawkeye. I dont see Emma being able to just fry them right off the start. She would eventually get them but I dont think its a given that she can just fry em. The X-men can, and would, put up a serious fight. They may even be able to take down everyone of the Avengers, except Thor- I just dont see them being able to take him down while worrying about the rest of the Avengers at the same time. If they focus too much attention on him then they are in trouble.  
As mentioned by everyone else- only way for the X-men to win is to take out Thor early, and I just dont see that happening.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#161  Edited By Belladonna
@rbysjti said:
" Northstar is perhaps faster than Iron Man so either he takes Colossus wand x-23 with him or Pixie can teleport both Colossus and x-23 to be able to hold Iron Man then surely, Iron Man will be beaten.  Psylocke and Emma will take down Thor with Archangel carrying Wolvie to slice Thor Armor beats Hawkeye.  Warpath takes care of Cap'n America  iceman beat Spiderman  Hepizibah and Dazzler trashes Black Widow  Cyclops strikes optic blasts to hit Spiderwoman then strikes other avenegers members too.   X-men wins this. "
The first time I actually agree with you:D
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By IcePrince_X

Its the X-Men - too many long range attacks and heavy hitters.

It is a pity though people underestimate the Dazzler, she is one of the most deadliest characters in the team.  During her 80's run she has demonstrated things that can knock off even an Olympian God. Her powers are not just flashes of light, it can be as intense and hot at it gets. She can also create illusions with it.... I guess, writers really screwed her up big time eversince she came back.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By demifiend
Avengers. The X-men can't take out Thor.  
Remove him from the equation and the battle will turn out differently.     

Agreed, 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Son Of Storm

@rbysjti said:

" Northstar is perhaps faster than Iron Man so either he takes Colossus wand x-23 with him or Pixie can teleport both Colossus and x-23 to be able to hold Iron Man then surely, Iron Man will be beaten.  Psylocke and Emma will take down Thor with Archangel carrying Wolvie to slice Thor Armor beats Hawkeye.  Warpath takes care of Cap'n America  iceman beat Spiderman  Hepizibah and Dazzler trashes Black Widow  Cyclops strikes optic blasts to hit Spiderwoman then strikes other avenegers members too.   X-men wins this. "

Ironman will not be held by Colossus and X-23. His strength out matches both of them. You don't have any proof that they will even be able to react to Thor. I've already shown that he can move far beyond human comprehension(that includes telepaths). You honesty think that Thor would let Wolverine get that close? All Thor has to do it use his hammer to one shot Wolverine to the next galaxy. Captain America has years of experience Warpath has how many? Now I'm not saying that it would be easy but Cap could take him. I agree with the iceman part as well as Dazzler and cat girl. Spider-Woman can use those nifty pheromones to make Scott fall completely in love with her.

@IcePrince_X said:

" Its the X-Men - too many long range attacks and heavy hitters. It is a pity though people underestimate the Dazzler, she is one of the most deadliest characters in the team.  During her 80's run she has demonstrated things that can knock off even an Olympian God. Her powers are not just flashes of light, it can be as intense and hot at it gets. She can also create illusions with it.... I guess, writers really screwed her up big time eversince she came back. "
What do you call Thor and IM? They outclass Any of the X-men's heavy hitters in this battle. But does she still have that type of power. I mean as someone stated before Dazzler faced the Avengers before. So they know what they are dealing with. Plus Thor and IM could adsorb all of her blast..illusion? Pixie would do better IMO...

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#165  Edited By Belladonna

Ughhhhh I say Dazzler ftw,

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By redbull

Are we serious here?  WHAT THE HELL! 165 posts and everyone's missed the OBVIOUS HERE.

Emma Frost completely destroys the minds of nearly everyone on the Avengers. While she's doing that, Iceman completely and utterly owns EVERYONE except for perhaps Thor -- who, by himself, simply could not take on all of that X-Roster. No freaking way.

Seriously, just imagine Captain America or IRON MAN (a heap of electronics) trying to take on Iceman. It'd be a JOKE.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By IcePrince_X

dazzler's illusion is actually solid holograms that can also do some damage depends on how strong she makes them to be.... she used this when Jean and her attacked Magneto.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Son Of Storm
@redbull said:

"Emma Frost completely destroys the minds of nearly everyone on the Avengers. While she's doing that, Iceman completely and utterly owns EVERYONE except for perhaps Thor -- who, by himself, simply could not take on all of that X-Roster. No freaking way.  Seriously, just imagine Captain America or IRON MAN (a heap of electronics) trying to take on Iceman. It'd be a JOKE. "

Well first off Thor's hammer can sense psychic energy and is fast enough to stop it. Secondly IM is immune to tp attacks and is fast enough to stop Emma if Thor is occupied. I would give you the Iceman statement to you but IM can take him down..hard. All IM has to do is fire a high intensity laser at him which would burn him and render him useless...So your saying that Thor the God of Thunder who has over millennium of experience couldn't take down a bunch of mutants? Thor has multiple ways of obliterating the X-men. He's fast and powerful enough to do it and none of them could stop him.Northstar would be the only real problem and that problem would just be annoyance. 

The same can be done to the X-men
 The same can be done to the X-men

@IcePrince_X

said:

" dazzler's illusion is actually solid holograms that can also do some damage depends on how strong she makes them to be.... she used this when Jean and her attacked Magneto. "

Wow..I'm learning more and more about Dazzler :)
Do you have the scan? Does anyone?
Cellar Door

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Cellar Door

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Son Of Storm
OOOOOK...O__o
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#171  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

X-Men.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By rbysjti
@Son Of Storm said:
"  @rbysjti said:

Ironman will not be held by Colossus and X-23. His strength out matches both of them. You don't have any proof that they will even be able to react to Thor. I've already shown that he can move far beyond human comprehension(that includes telepaths). You honesty think that Thor would let Wolverine get that close? All Thor has to do it use his hammer to one shot Wolverine to the next galaxy. Captain America has years of experience Warpath has how many? Now I'm not saying that it would be easy but Cap could take him. I agree with the iceman part as well as Dazzler and cat girl. Spider-Woman can use those nifty pheromones to make Scott fall completely in love with her.

@IcePrince_X said:

" Its the X-Men - too many long range attacks and heavy hitters. It is a pity though people underestimate the Dazzler, she is one of the most deadliest characters in the team.  During her 80's run she has demonstrated things that can knock off even an Olympian God. Her powers are not just flashes of light, it can be as intense and hot at it gets. She can also create illusions with it.... I guess, writers really screwed her up big time eversince she came back. "
What do you call Thor and IM? They outclass Any of the X-men's heavy hitters in this battle. But does she still have that type of power. I mean as someone stated before Dazzler faced the Avengers before. So they know what they are dealing with. Plus Thor and IM could adsorb all of her blast..illusion? Pixie would do better IMO...

"
Colossus is categorized 100 ton class strength. Iron Man is not unless he's gonna use hie best suit here. So Colossus can hug Iron Man, and x-23 will stab and slice him. Wolverine will be able to get close because Emma and Psylocke are giving Thor a busy day. Cap'n America is a human on peak level only, comparing him to Warpath who is definitely stronger and faster and more durable than him.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Son Of Storm
@rbysjti said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

"  @rbysjti said:

"

Colossus is categorized 100 ton class strength. Iron Man is not unless he's gonna use hie best suit here. So Colossus can hug Iron Man, and x-23 will stab and slice him. Wolverine will be able to get close because Emma and Psylocke are giving Thor a busy day. Cap'n America is a human on peak level only, comparing him to Warpath who is definitely stronger and faster and more durable than him. "

But do you really think that IM would allow them to get that close? His speed(reflexes and agility) is comparable to that of Spider-Man.And he even has his own spider sense. And you forget that Im has a shield that can withstand nukes at half power. So nobody is going to "hug" IM.. The day Emma and Psylocke give Thor trouble is the day Marvel needs to burn to the ground...The man can see BULLETS and is fast enough to dodge them and your telling me that he's going to loose against a teenager with basically no experience when compared to Cap? I don't think so.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By rbysjti
@Son Of Storm said:
" @rbysjti said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

"  @rbysjti said:

"

Colossus is categorized 100 ton class strength. Iron Man is not unless he's gonna use hie best suit here. So Colossus can hug Iron Man, and x-23 will stab and slice him. Wolverine will be able to get close because Emma and Psylocke are giving Thor a busy day. Cap'n America is a human on peak level only, comparing him to Warpath who is definitely stronger and faster and more durable than him. "

But do you really think that IM would allow them to get that close? His speed(reflexes and agility) is comparable to that of Spider-Man.And he even has his own spider sense. And you forget that Im has a shield that can withstand nukes at half power. So nobody is going to "hug" IM.. The day Emma and Psylocke give Thor trouble is the day Marvel needs to burn to the ground...The man can see BULLETS and is fast enough to dodge them and your telling me that he's going to loose against a teenager with basically no experience when compared to Cap? I don't think so. "
Like what I've said before, Northstar will make sure Colossus can get a hold on  Iron Man by carrying him. I know it'll slow down Northstar but I believe he's still fast enough to catch Iron masn even he's carrying Colossus with him. But Emma and Psylocke can use their telepathic powers to take  him down or at least  just not allow thor to do anthing.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Son Of Storm
@rbysjti said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @rbysjti said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

"  @rbysjti said:

"

But do you really think that IM would allow them to get that close? His speed(reflexes and agility) is comparable to that of Spider-Man.And he even has his own spider sense. And you forget that Im has a shield that can withstand nukes at half power. So nobody is going to "hug" IM.. The day Emma and Psylocke give Thor trouble is the day Marvel needs to burn to the ground...The man can see BULLETS and is fast enough to dodge them and your telling me that he's going to loose against a teenager with basically no experience when compared to Cap? I don't think so. "
Like what I've said before, Northstar will make sure Colossus can get a hold on  Iron Man by carrying him. I know it'll slow down Northstar but I believe he's still fast enough to catch Iron masn even he's carrying Colossus with him. But Emma and Psylocke can use their telepathic powers to take  him down or at least  just not allow thor to do anthing. "

Ok lets just say that even for a second that Colossus can grab IM. All Im has to do is this(scans). Emma and Psylocke will not get to Thor. Just look on the past page and I showed a scan of him moving far beyond human comprehension. How will they hurt him if they don't even have time to form a thought.This is just a more up-to-date version

And this was with Hulk with old armor.
 And this was with Hulk with old armor.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By IcePrince_X

@son of storm 
 i personally don't have a scan of the Eve of Destruction story arc but that was the tactic she and Jean used against Magneto... the solid light hologram also noted in her profile here at the vine. 
she also demonstrated this hologram abilities in her regular series.  

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Son Of Storm
@IcePrince_X said:
" @son of storm  i personally don't have a scan of the Eve of Destruction story arc but that was the tactic she and Jean used against Magneto... the solid light hologram also noted in her profile here at the vine. she also demonstrated this hologram abilities in her regular series.   "
Hmm.Very interesting. Can you tell me this. Are they "smart" or are they "dumb"? Smart meaning that they can function by themselves and can attack without Dazzler having to do anything thing. Dumb meaning that they just stand there causing a distraction.Also how much power do they take? In other words how much sound does she have to absorb for her to create them and how much energy does she have left when they are gone.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By xmenfallen

x-men will win they got emma who can take out most of the avengers the only threat to the x-men is thor

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#179  Edited By charlieboy
@Son Of Storm:
they illusions don't act on their own. and dazzler's uniform helps her store sound so she has quite a bit stored usually. so charging is not much of a problem.  and the illusion does not drain her much.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By charlieboy
@Son Of Storm:
if iron man uses a sonic attack it is just going to power up dazzler.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By FLCL1
@Jake Fury said:
"Avengers "

easy iron man and thor solo
nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#182  Edited By nicknicholby

umm pixie has access to limbo....bye, bye iron man.
northstar's punches have hurt the hulk, so i think they could hurt thor.  also, i think emma and elizabeth could mess with his head taking him out of the fight.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By charlieboy

plus psylocke is also a powerful telekinetic now. and like i said earlier. dazzler did drop an entire squad of avengers including thor with a dazzle blast. the x-men could totally take this.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By daak1212

X-men 

None of the Avengers above ( except for IronMan ) have immunity to telepathy.  Even then Thor can take out Ironman like in the JMS issue when they were in NO.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Son Of Storm
@nicknicholby said:
" umm pixie has access to limbo....bye, bye iron man. northstar's punches have hurt the hulk, so i think they could hurt thor.  also, i think emma and elizabeth could mess with his head taking him out of the fight. "
IM can take out Pixie before can cast the spell. And Hulk isn't as fast as Thor. As I said before Thor can take down those two easily.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Son Of Storm
@charlieboy said:
" @Son Of Storm: they illusions don't act on their own. and dazzler's uniform helps her store sound so she has quite a bit stored usually. so charging is not much of a problem.  and the illusion does not drain her much. "
Ok I see thanks.

@charlieboy said:
" @Son Of Storm: if iron man uses a sonic attack it is just going to power up dazzler. "

Not really. Before she can do anything her brain will be shut down. And even if by some chance it doesn't IM can still one shot her.
nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By nicknicholby

northstar can travel at the speed of light.   i'm unsure of thor's speed, but i think northstar is faster. 
and there are plenty of people to keep Iron Man busy.  The Xmen never let pixie out in the front.

nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By nicknicholby
@Son Of Storm: as far as dazzler's holograms.  just read the Dazzler #1 just released.   Sorry I have no scanne.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#189  Edited By NexusOfLight

If the X-men had prep and took the Avengers by surprise, then I guess it'd be reasonable to give the battle to them, but in a random encounter, the Avengers own.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By charlieboy
@Son Of Storm:
actually sound attacks don't work on dazzler because she automatically absorbs them.  and she could block him with a light shield. she is a lot more powerful than most people give her credit for. one dazzle blast and most of the avengers would be down. and all of those x-men could down iron man.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Son Of Storm
@nicknicholby said:
" northstar can travel at the speed of light.   i'm unsure of thor's speed, but i think northstar is faster.  and there are plenty of people to keep Iron Man busy.  The Xmen never let pixie out in the front. "
And Thor can travel three times the speed of light. But in any case NS doesn't travel at light speed because it destroys the surrounding environment and it hurts him IIRC. Not if IM uses a sonic attack. That would completely knock out all the X-men..Iceman might be the only one standing.
nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By nicknicholby
@Son Of Storm: sonic attacks have no affect on dazzler, they just power her.  she also can burn very, very bright.  enough to melt iron man's armor.  especially if he just tried to attack her with sonics.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Son Of Storm
@nicknicholby said:
" @Son Of Storm: as far as dazzler's holograms.  just read the Dazzler #1 just released.   Sorry I have no scanne. "
I read it..Absolutely loved it! But I didn't see anything that would help her.

@charlieboy said:
" @Son Of Storm: actually sound attacks don't work on dazzler because she automatically absorbs them.  and she could block him with a light shield. she is a lot more powerful than most people give her credit for. one dazzle blast and most of the avengers would be down. and all of those x-men could down iron man. "

Yes I saw a piece of her light shield in her one shot. But I still don't see whats stopping IM from taking her down. His shields can stand up to nukes at half power. Dazzler can't put out that much.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Son Of Storm
@nicknicholby said:
" @Son Of Storm: sonic attacks have no affect on dazzler, they just power her.  she also can burn very, very bright.  enough to melt iron man's armor.  especially if he just tried to attack her with sonics. "
As I said before. IM shield can withstand a nuke at half power. That includes heat and light. Dazzler cannot put out as much energy as a nuke.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By daak1212

@nicknicholby said:

" @Son Of Storm: sonic attacks have no affect on dazzler, they just power her.  she also can burn very, very bright.  enough to melt iron man's armor.  especially if he just tried to attack her with sonics. "

Not current Iron Man armor.  If he can take shots from a slightly pissed off Thor then he can take a lightshow.  The only equilizer on the X-men is Iceman and Emma.  There the only reason the X-men will win

nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By nicknicholby
@Son Of Storm: is thor currently in possesion of the rune stones?  i know they were part of the power bestowed on the avengers in the end of siege, but is he still in possesion of them?  cause thats how he achieved X3 light speed.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By charlieboy
@Son Of Storm:

well dazzler made a solid light hologram that was strong enough to take on members of the captain britain corps. so i think she could give him a hard time. plus with all the avengers out besides him there are numerous ways for him to get taken down. psylocke could mess with his systems telekinetically.
nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By nicknicholby
@daak1212: dazzler was a herald of galactus.  she isn't some pissant. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By charlieboy
@nicknicholby:
well she is really powerful. but she would not have that level of power here. but between telepaths dazzle's pixie's teleportation skills and hallucination dust and psylocke's telekinetics the x-men win.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Son Of Storm
@charlieboy said:
" @Son Of Storm: well dazzler made a solid light hologram that was strong enough to take on members of the captain britain corps. so i think she could give him a hard time. plus with all the avengers out besides him there are numerous ways for him to get taken down. psylocke could mess with his systems telekinetically. "
Why would he be the only one left? What happened to Thor? Psylocke's attack could work. But her current TK isn't strong enough to keep him down. And once she's shown her true colors its nappy time via sonic attack.I would also like to add that IM has his own version of a "spidey sense" so he could sense her about to attack.

@nicknicholby said:
" @Son Of Storm: is thor currently in possesion of the rune stones?  i know they were part of the power bestowed on the avengers in the end of siege, but is he still in possesion of them?  cause thats how he achieved X3 light speed. "

He didn't have the Rune Stones here
No Caption Provided