#1 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio
X-Men AoA Chronicles2

vs

#2 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Pietro.

#3 Posted by JediXMan (31206 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver.

Moderator
#4 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Quicksilver.

This is always going to be the case when you put in a cartoon character against a comic book character right? We know XLR8 is faster we have no idea how fast he is. We have seen Vilgax fast enough to react to his speed. On one off occasion Quicksilver was stated to be faster than light so to me this is not even a fair contest.

BTW the reason I quoted you was actually to ask you something, is this sort of battle even allowed in comic vine?

#5 Posted by JediXMan (31206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall
 
Yes. It's just Anime that's not allowed; not animated. Plus DC actually produces some spin-off comics of Ben 10, I believe.
Moderator
#6 Posted by Hondo_ (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate XLR8 is basically the Quicksilver of his universe

XLR8 has moved so fast time seems to stop for him he's also caused sonic booms while he runs.

#7 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@JediXMan said:

Quicksilver.

This is always going to be the case when you put in a cartoon character against a comic book character right? We know XLR8 is faster we have no idea how fast he is. We have seen Vilgax fast enough to react to his speed. On one off occasion Quicksilver was stated to be faster than light so to me this is not even a fair contest.

BTW the reason I quoted you was actually to ask you something, is this sort of battle even allowed in comic vine?

That's basically the Ultimate version of Quicksilver, I doubt the OP is using that. Anyway, this is a tough one but I think XLR8 would be faster.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hondo_ said:

Stalemate XLR8 is basically the Quicksilver of his universe

XLR8 has moved so fast time seems to stop for him he's also caused sonic booms while he runs.

on the ben 10 wiki im pretty sure he only goes 500 mph, but he sure seems faster than that,

#9 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoJack said:

@Killemall said:

@JediXMan said:

Quicksilver.

This is always going to be the case when you put in a cartoon character against a comic book character right? We know XLR8 is faster we have no idea how fast he is. We have seen Vilgax fast enough to react to his speed. On one off occasion Quicksilver was stated to be faster than light so to me this is not even a fair contest.

BTW the reason I quoted you was actually to ask you something, is this sort of battle even allowed in comic vine?

That's basically the Ultimate version of Quicksilver, I doubt the OP is using that. Anyway, this is a tough one but I think XLR8 would be faster.

I wasnt talking about Ultimate Quicksilver, nor do i believe ultimate Quicksilver has ever said to be faster than light.

#10 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

XLR8 top speed is supposedly 500 mph, but seeing as he can break the sound barrier fairly easily I'm guessing his top speed is a bit over the speed of sound. Quicksilver can go at Mach 10. He wins.

#11 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@HyperViper97 said:

XLR8 top speed is supposedly 500 mph, but seeing as he can break the sound barrier fairly easily I'm guessing his top speed is a bit over the speed of sound. Quicksilver can go at Mach 10. He wins.

says the wiki

Don't trust the wiki

#12 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6283 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver but it doesn't there both slow compared to any flash

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4483 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver

Online
#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver but XLR8 comes close.

#15 Posted by Hondo_ (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@HyperViper97: @ULTRAstarkiller: @Bo88gdan: @NeonGameWave:

You all tend to forget that Quicksilver is only slightly faster if not XLR8's equal in speed

XLR8 is stronger and more durable than Pietro not to mention arguably better in h2h.

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hondo_: I agree, XLR8 is more stronger, durable and a better fighter but Quicksilver edges him out in speed but they could be equal.

#17 Posted by Hondo_ (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: yes but XLR8 is too durable to lose to Quicksilver

so this ends in a stalemate or with XLR8 winning.

#18 Posted by PyronicKnight (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it to late to post my opinion? If not here it is: It depends on the version of Ben using Xlr8, I mean yes I have no doubt Quicksilver could beat kid Xlr8 but as shown when using diamondhead, heatblast, and canonbolt The AU Ben has much better control over his alien form and much more skill at using them so it would come down to that skill which would give Xlr8 the win in my opinion. Plus the ability to completely ignore friction is amazing which is something I have to check if Quicksilver can or can't do if someone knows please tell me.