Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Killemall

@JediXMan said:

Quicksilver.

This is always going to be the case when you put in a cartoon character against a comic book character right? We know XLR8 is faster we have no idea how fast he is. We have seen Vilgax fast enough to react to his speed. On one off occasion Quicksilver was stated to be faster than light so to me this is not even a fair contest.

BTW the reason I quoted you was actually to ask you something, is this sort of battle even allowed in comic vine?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Killemall

Yes. It's just Anime that's not allowed; not animated. Plus DC actually produces some spin-off comics of Ben 10, I believe.
Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hondo_

Stalemate XLR8 is basically the Quicksilver of his universe

XLR8 has moved so fast time seems to stop for him he's also caused sonic booms while he runs.

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PsychoJack

@Killemall said:

@JediXMan said:

Quicksilver.

This is always going to be the case when you put in a cartoon character against a comic book character right? We know XLR8 is faster we have no idea how fast he is. We have seen Vilgax fast enough to react to his speed. On one off occasion Quicksilver was stated to be faster than light so to me this is not even a fair contest.

BTW the reason I quoted you was actually to ask you something, is this sort of battle even allowed in comic vine?

That's basically the Ultimate version of Quicksilver, I doubt the OP is using that. Anyway, this is a tough one but I think XLR8 would be faster.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Hondo_ said:

Stalemate XLR8 is basically the Quicksilver of his universe

XLR8 has moved so fast time seems to stop for him he's also caused sonic booms while he runs.

on the ben 10 wiki im pretty sure he only goes 500 mph, but he sure seems faster than that,

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

@PsychoJack said:

@Killemall said:

@JediXMan said:

Quicksilver.

That's basically the Ultimate version of Quicksilver, I doubt the OP is using that. Anyway, this is a tough one but I think XLR8 would be faster.

I wasnt talking about Ultimate Quicksilver, nor do i believe ultimate Quicksilver has ever said to be faster than light.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HyperViper97

XLR8 top speed is supposedly 500 mph, but seeing as he can break the sound barrier fairly easily I'm guessing his top speed is a bit over the speed of sound. Quicksilver can go at Mach 10. He wins.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By matmatxm8

@HyperViper97 said:

XLR8 top speed is supposedly 500 mph, but seeing as he can break the sound barrier fairly easily I'm guessing his top speed is a bit over the speed of sound. Quicksilver can go at Mach 10. He wins.

says the wiki

Don't trust the wiki

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Quicksilver but it doesn't there both slow compared to any flash

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bo88gdan

Quicksilver

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NeonGameWave

Quicksilver but XLR8 comes close.

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hondo_

@HyperViper97: @ULTRAstarkiller: @Bo88gdan: @NeonGameWave:

You all tend to forget that Quicksilver is only slightly faster if not XLR8's equal in speed

XLR8 is stronger and more durable than Pietro not to mention arguably better in h2h.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Hondo_: I agree, XLR8 is more stronger, durable and a better fighter but Quicksilver edges him out in speed but they could be equal.

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hondo_

@NeonGameWave: yes but XLR8 is too durable to lose to Quicksilver

so this ends in a stalemate or with XLR8 winning.

PyronicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it to late to post my opinion? If not here it is: It depends on the version of Ben using Xlr8, I mean yes I have no doubt Quicksilver could beat kid Xlr8 but as shown when using diamondhead, heatblast, and canonbolt The AU Ben has much better control over his alien form and much more skill at using them so it would come down to that skill which would give Xlr8 the win in my opinion. Plus the ability to completely ignore friction is amazing which is something I have to check if Quicksilver can or can't do if someone knows please tell me.