Xiaolin Warriors vs Strawhats(one piece)

• 58 results
BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If the lightning Omi dodged was from a. SGW, then it may be an unquantifiable feat. Just dodging lightning from anyone doesn't mean you are a leitt lightning timer

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I thought they were only getting there elemental shen gong wu, eye of dashi and crystal glasses?

Ussopp won't be much of a threat to anyone though unless he can get plants out, like I said. He probably won't, but the point still stands XD kinda a hypothetical..

So you're using the point where Omi was in cloud form? I did not realize that.

Also, sneeze the same force of a gum gum pistol? Which gum gum pistol we using here? Maybe in the earlier seasons but they get pretty damn strong. More than strong enough to make little craters in the ground. Still... I'll admit to underestimating supercharged Omi, even pre cloud form lol. And Luffy's taken on better. Moria using shadow Asgard, and Eneru going supercharged himself.

I won't call you out on Luffy being completely owned by close combat users, but which ones are there? I'll look myself but I can't think of any off the top of my head. Of course if you bring up any from earlier on you'd have to compensate with Luffy's growing skills. As for a counter, even if they can react to a jet pistol, I'm pretty sure Luffy would be able to react just as quickly to avoid a serious counter with haki.

Durability feats for sanji I assume you're talking about? Well, he could survive pretty deep under the sea, he was able to withstand losing pretty fatal amounts of blood (lol), there was the training with the okama's, he survived a punch from both Jinbei and Luffy, beat a fishman after being rapestomped by him underwater and the davy black fight was impressive too. Those seem like pretty good reasons that he wouldn't get blitzed.

Rai would definitely be the biggest threat to Sanji though, won't deny his control of air would make things difficult for Sanji. Still, I think Sanji would be able to put up a fight against him at the very least under normal circumstances. Zoro I think would be the one to take out Raimundo.

Why wouldn't sanji escape water blitzing now? He's fast enough to dodge and can move as easily through water as he can air. Just look at the fight with the kraken.

Why would you double Omi's feats now?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: Woah woah woah. Chase Young split the planet in half IIRC. That alone trumps One Piece

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Hrm... I ask this in ignorance, not in attempting to prove anything, but which episode was that?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea, I can't see video right now, but

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/how-strong-is-xiaolin-showdown-verse-145859/2

Reply #22 on that page has a video of something, I think it's that.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: While I concede that XS is above OP, no small part due to Wuya at full power being a planet level reality warper, but Chase only.did that to the Earth after some vague prophecy had been met. He doesn't display that kind of power casually.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: While I concede that XS is above OP, no small part due to Wuya at full power being a planet level reality warper, but Chase only.did that to the Earth after some vague prophecy had been met. He doesn't display that kind of power casually.

true....but still. It happened. Like.....damn.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: There was no propehcy, it was chase being a badass, no propechy was even stated within the entire series to be honest.(he most likely pulled that statement out of his ass.) Plus here is the video for everyone, of chase splitting the planet with omi's chi and the embodiment of darkness alone.

Loading Video...

5:08 and onward. Plus grand master dashi created shen gon wu, and we all know how powerful they are.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I dunno if he necessarily pulled it out of his ass. He seemed pretty intent on getting Omi onto his side when he was introdced iirc. Though... we're not really talking about Chase or Dashi lol. And to split the world, prophesy or not, Chase had to use magic the Xiaolin don't have access too I believe, including supercharged Omi.