• 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules: Feats from previous incarnation of xiaolin showdown can be used as well. And as for the strawhats they don't get robin. Current incarnation of the strawhats. Xiaolins get 1 hour of prep time with basic knowledge of their abilties and physical stats (they know of their abilities but not how strong they are with them.) Omi and co. all get their elemental shen gon wu and their elemental weapons.(for a added bonus raimundo gets eye of dashi to combine with his elemental shen gon wu.) along with orion formation. Ping Pong, their newest team mate gets crystal glasses(allows user to see future, in the episode it was used it worked the same way observation haki works but better.)

Battle takes place in areas similar to this:

Scenario 2: Omi is evil and bloodlusted.

Scenario 3: Luffy can be physically harmed.

Who takes this?

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (12871 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how you made sure to remind us what franchise the Straw Hat pirates are from, who are probably the second most recognizable group of anime characters in the entire medium, yet just assumed everyone knows about that one show from Cartoon Network that ran a few seasons half a decade ago.

No hate I just think it's amusing :P

#3 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

Xiaolin showdown was the shit. Nobody who didnt watch it who could have watched it deserves to exist.

More of my friends watched Xaolin showdown than One Piece.

#4 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6660 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: At least Current Toonami is giving One Piece a second chance.You know what happen to OP when 4Kids had them

Online
#5 Edited by nickzambuto (12871 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

Xiaolin showdown was the shit. Nobody who didnt watch it who could have watched it deserves to exist.

More of my friends watched Xaolin showdown than One Piece.

I watched it and loved it, but I am sure everyone on Comic Vine is gonna know who you're talking about when you say "Strawhat Pirates"

#6 Edited by Shiryu (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Omi should be able to drown Luffy and Chopper. I don't think even Wudai Orion Formation will be enough to compete with the rest of the Strawhats, though. They'd still have Zoro, Sanji, Brook, Franky, Usopp, and Nami left. I have a feeling that Nami's weather pole (or whatever she calls it) will be particularly dangerous here, unless she uses the wind aspect of it. Raimundo will be able to turn that against her and take her out of the fight, especially while in Wudai Orion form. He'll hit her with the mountain denting punch he used against Hannibal Roy Bean. Kimiko might get lucky if Sanji uses Diable Jambe because she might be able to manipulate the fire, but I wouldn't count on it. Clay could probably cause some trouble with tremor attacks, but I'm willing to bet Zoro is even stronger than him and will take him out. Omi is going to be the most dangerous here, though. Definitely. If he had elemental mode (from the episode "Wu Got The Power" where he mastered all of the Elemental Shen Gong Wu and could control all 4 elements in addition to becoming pure energy) then this battle might be a little more in favor of the Xiaolin Warriors.

Online
#7 Posted by Shiryu (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: To what point are they going to air, though? Are they going to dub all the way up to the Marineford arc?

Online
#8 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9448 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a reason the Strawhats would lose this..?

#9 Posted by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

i watched xiolin showdown.

i'm pretty sure strawhats stomp.

#11 Edited by loumast (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy goes gear second and blitzes EVERYTHING. Omi would be the biggest threat to this but I still think Luffy would be able to outspeed him enough to take him out. Even if not Zoro would be more than sufficient for all of them save Ping Pong with the glasses. But I still think Luffy would win it pretty easily. Sanji would be another one that could take out Ping Pong. We may need to wait for more of Chronicles though, things could change.

#12 Posted by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@loumast: they all shown speed feats that far surpasses Luffy's, especially the newbie ping pong. Clay is far more stronger physically than Zoro considering he can create fissures by stomping and level mountains. Kimikco is a huge threat in combat and fire usage, and the fact that luffy is bad in close combat gives team 1 the edge. Sanji is a non factor solely because of this.

#13 Posted by Dratini1331 (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we including comedic showings? Cause Clay leveled some mountains in the first episode of Xiaolin Chronicles :/ That being said, I doubt the monks can beat the Straw Hat crew. They have decent speed, but no really comparable feats, and most of i is just zipping from place to place, rather than in fight speed.

#14 Edited by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Omi showed ridiculously skilled combat speed that is far faster than any combat speed i seen for strawhats(if you guys really think strawhats win so easily than should i add chase young into it?). Ussop, nami, and chopper the weakling trio can get blitzed any time, the biggest threat is the monster trio and brooke and franky. Here are some videos showcasing the character's feats in powers, reflex combat skill and what not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJyzNdbijnY

1:16-1:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52KTcKIwc3A

7:06-7:22

13:51-14:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgu6h98_Axo

1:01-2:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOFNtwawNK0

10:41-11:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIpdpPSU4bg

13:38-14:15

15:05-15:40

17:07-18:57 (This one is base luffy speed at best. she shown better speed feats than this.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXjNPbKRmgA

3:57-5:07 (three of the xiaolin warriors showed speed feats here.)

9:19-11:08

14:29-19:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjcKkx6ZnvI

1:25-2:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8LK4-7d1Zw

10:35-12:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ue0Na97EoI

1:55-2:20

5:25-7:00

9:45-11:30

13:48-14:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL1nOXyQRxU

10:02-10:25

14:25-18:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZL_UJWLs5E

10:37-10:47

11:47-13:27

13:48-14:25

16:25-17:15

These are some good feats for the characters, there is plenty more feats but those are at the top of my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZMj4ZflObs

This episode shows their wudai weapons. I'm too lazy to skip to certain parts.

#15 Edited by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/xiaolin-showdown-episode-1-the-journey-of-a-thousand-miles-2

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/xiaolin-showdown-episode-2-like-a-rock-2

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/xiaolin-showdown-episode-3-tangled-web-2

These are xiaolin chronicles episodes.

Here is a small clip showcasing some more agility of omi.

#16 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Dratini1331 (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: I reread and saw that Ping Pong has Crystal glasses. This could legit go either way now.

#18 Posted by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Yup but Xiaolin warriors win. I chose this because i knew which indiviual posters would swarm here. Plus its a interesting matchup. Martial artists vs pirates.

#19 Edited by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: so i watched all of those(only the parts you said to) it took forever, but i'm still going to say strawhats on this one.

none of them have shown any speed feats that put them anywhere near luffy, or sanji, or zoro, or brook, etc.

#20 Posted by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: are you kidding? The feats shown are faster than luffy`s. Especially omi's. Even if they aren't as fast they have the reflexes and powers to take them down. Along with better combat experience.

#21 Edited by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: but none of the feats even hold up to soru speed, and luffy >> than soru speed.

and their reflexes are something to be laughed at when compared to Haki.

Kenbunshoku haki alone grants complete awareness of your surroundings, and precog.

#22 Posted by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Now thats downplay right there, the feats i shown are base luffy all the up to soru speeds if not gear second. And luffy is the only one proven to dodge lasers so stop preaching about Observation haki. Plus it obviously still relies on the user to dodge the incoming attacks. Tien vs Goku for example, goku was waaay faster than tien but tien was able to react to him without much trouble. that shows good combat skill and reflex. That could easily apply to luffy against any of the monks. And by the way if luffy's haki so god like how come he was still getting his ass handed to him by the guy in the current arc and struggled to beat him? How come his precog couldn't stop caesar from taking away his oxygen? Plus until proof arrives of zoro's and sanji's observation haki being as good as luffy, then luffy is the only one who's reflexes are something to brag about as of now.

KH does not even compare to the crystal glasses. Combine that with PingPong's speed? god damn.

Plus it seems you did not look at the other scenarios posted and only looked at scenario 1.

Did you also see the chronicle episodes? that shows even more ridiculous speed feats, it also shows the speed feats of ping pong. i already gave links.

Anyway why do you think the SH win this?

#23 Posted by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: weird, cause to me you're massively downplaying the crew...

"the feats i shown are base luffy all the up to soru speeds if not gear second. And luffy is the only one proven to dodge lasers so stop preaching about Observation haki."

base luffy at the beginning of the show was intercepting bullets and tagging bullet timers. the speed feats you've shown could possible put them at his level, but i have yet to see any evidence of them being at soru speeds.

I'm not preaching anything, a haki precog feat is a haki precog feat.(i didn't even bring that up, but thanks for mentioning it for me)

"Plus it obviously still relies on the user to dodge the incoming attacks."

no one said it didn't. of course, when you know what's going to happen before it happens, dodging becomes absurdly easy, couple that with immense speed, and it actually becomes hard to ever even be touched.

"Tien vs Goku for example, goku was waaay faster than tien but tien was able to react to him without much trouble. that shows good combat skill and reflex."

what fight is this? world tourney? i remember them being on par with eachother, except tien could fly.

"And by the way if luffy's haki so god like how come he was still getting his ass handed to him by the guy in the current arc and struggled to beat him? How come his precog couldn't stop caesar from taking away his oxygen?"

so you wan't to know why luffy's haki precog, didn't help him against someone else who also has haki? riiight....

"KH does not even compare to the crystal glasses. Combine that with PingPong's speed? god damn."

idr ping pong speed feats being > g2. proof?

"Plus it seems you did not look at the other scenarios posted and only looked at scenario 1"

what scenarios? i didn't see any scenarios...

"Anyway why do you think the SH win this?"

versatility, superior speed, strength, and durability, Haki, DF powers, the warriors not being able to hurt them, etc.

#24 Posted by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@deathhero61: weird, cause to me you're massively downplaying the crew...

"the feats i shown are base luffy all the up to soru speeds if not gear second. And luffy is the only one proven to dodge lasers so stop preaching about Observation haki."

base luffy at the beginning of the show was intercepting bullets and tagging bullet timers. the speed feats you've shown could possible put them at his level, but i have yet to see any evidence of them being at soru speeds.

I'm not preaching anything, a haki precog feat is a haki precog feat.(i didn't even bring that up, but thanks for mentioning it for me)

"Plus it obviously still relies on the user to dodge the incoming attacks."

no one said it didn't. of course, when you know what's going to happen before it happens, dodging becomes absurdly easy, couple that with immense speed, and it actually becomes hard to ever even be touched.

"Tien vs Goku for example, goku was waaay faster than tien but tien was able to react to him without much trouble. that shows good combat skill and reflex."

what fight is this? world tourney? i remember them being on par with eachother, except tien could fly.

"And by the way if luffy's haki so god like how come he was still getting his ass handed to him by the guy in the current arc and struggled to beat him? How come his precog couldn't stop caesar from taking away his oxygen?"

so you wan't to know why luffy's haki precog, didn't help him against someone else who also has haki? riiight....

"KH does not even compare to the crystal glasses. Combine that with PingPong's speed? god damn."

idr ping pong speed feats being > g2. proof?

"Plus it seems you did not look at the other scenarios posted and only looked at scenario 1"

what scenarios? i didn't see any scenarios...

"Anyway why do you think the SH win this?"

versatility, superior speed, strength, and durability, Haki, DF powers, the warriors not being able to hurt them, etc.

1.Look through the videos again.

2. But yet he can still get harmed by caesar who did not have haki and did not even use haki to harm luffy via taking away his oxygen. \

3. Kid goku vs Tien i meant. Plus teen goku still had speed advantage over tien.

4.Ummm what does that guy having haki have to do with it? what precog? if so then luffy would have predicted his predictions and attacks so no.

5. I posted links to episodes 1 2 and 3 of xiaolin chronicles. Look at episode 1. not only does it provide speed feats it provides strength feats for the characters.

6. Look at the op very carefully.

7. Actually in versatility the monks have the advantage. in speed its arguable who is faster than who, we established that, strength, they should be about equal in that category considering the feats of clay. Durability is debatable, Haki is not invincible, and DF can easily be countered by omi since he can basically drown the DF users anytime he wanted via orb of tornami or his own powers. and considering where the fight is taking place that is no hard feat. The warriors are able to touch them.

#25 Edited by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

1. there are soooooooooo many, for soooooo many different showings...

can you just show me some speed specific feats that put the warriors > soru speed pretty please?

2. i shouldn't have to explain that humans need oxygen to survive..

3. iirc they were on par. both had martial arts training from their respective masters, but the swan school could fly.

4. that made no sense whatsoever. predict his predictions? what's to stop him from predicting him predicting his predictions and so on?

5. you wan't me to watch those too? -_- i'll be back shortly...

6. i'm guessing scenario 1 os just normal? strawhats.

scenario 2: i'm not sure how that changes anything...

3: this also changes nothing... who said he couldn't be harmed? did you see him lose to croc twice? or him getting fodderized by lucci?

7. versatility? strawhats clearly..

speed? i'm waiting on your proof...

durability? busoshoku haki, rubber body, multiple tanking points, Robotic body, insta healing bones, etc.

Haki isn't a living thing, not sure how it could be invincible... but it is quite a large factor as to why strawhats win.

Devil Fruit, only standing water, at knee or higher level. plus they have no knowledge of this weakness anyway. but any moving water would be ineffective, as only standing water(i.e. lakes, oceans, pools, etc.) activates df weaknesses. this is how they can shower and fight in the rain etc.

and lastly touch =/= harm.

#26 Posted by loumast (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: I'm responding here rather than all the way up where you responded to me. I'll give you that I underestimated Clay and his kick. That's about it though. From what I could see none of the vids you had showed anything close to the big three, perhaps Zoro but other than that no. I'm really not sure if you're being a troll or not, but if you could give a specific point where they show greater speed feats than Luffy? Other scenarios would give the xiaolin warriars a better chance, particularly heylin Omi. But the fact that two of the heaviest hitters as well as Franky being there is a fact Omi doesn't really just win it. Ping Pong with the glasses toowould be a huge plus for the monks, but like you said with reactions I don't think Ping Pong has that skill yet.

#27 Posted by loumast (294 posts) - - Show Bio

This probably wouldn't happen but just a musing from myself, as long as brook, nami and usopp stay on the sidelines as support they'd be damn useful lol. Chopper would be too if he actually tries to fight, which he normally does not do. But monster point Chopper actually fighting would be amazing. Also also, I now wish to see a kicking contest between Clay and Sanji...

#28 Edited by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by _HYDRA_ (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#30 Edited by loumast (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Eh, Brook is good enough with his fencing, but I think he'd be better as support what with his mind altering music. Looking at it like who would be the best on the front line in normal battle it's usually the big three and then in a lot of cases, though not all, Franky and Chopper has potential but I don't see chopper ever going with a fighter personality. But yeah, brook would be taken out pretty quickly, after all, he's just bones YOHOHOHOHO (This was ENTIRELY necessary btw). He's got running on water for him so he could be pretty useful in fighting Omi, but I still think any attack from the monks will break him to pieces... or blow him away in Rai's case lol. Sorry for long windedness btw, just kinda new to this site and reeeeeeeally enjoying this.

#31 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

I never got into either show, so I don't have a real comment to make other than Luffy probably wrecks everyone; 'probably.'

#32 Edited by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_cloud_ said:

I never got into either show, so I don't have a real comment to make other than Luffy probably wrecks everyone; 'probably.'

fixed*

#33 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7164 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Yup but Xiaolin warriors win. I chose this because i knew which indiviual posters would swarm here. Plus its a interesting matchup. Martial artists vs pirates.

Flagged for bait ಠ_ಠ
#34 Edited by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Actually you are supposed to do that, putting up interesting match ups in order to actually get your topic some views, its like youtube. You post interesting shit you get interested viewers.

#35 Posted by Hyperlight (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

im leaning towards the strawhats. much more aggressive and has more physical power

#36 Edited by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: Physical power? Well clay can destroy mountains. Raimundo and omi can smack the crap out of a giant ogre. and once omi even sent this giant ogre flying.

#37 Posted by Hyperlight (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: well clay is terrakinetic right? im under the impression that luffy is all around stronger ,faster, and more durable than the wudai warriors

#38 Edited by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: well clay is terrakinetic right? im under the impression that luffy is all around stronger ,faster, and more durable than the wudai warriors

The reason clay's element is earth is his physical strength, all his "terrakinetic" feats were do to his physical strength. Plus the SH have absolutely no defense against wudai orion formation.

16:33-17:15

#39 Posted by Hyperlight (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: i dont think thats the case. by that logic... superman or spiderman could be terrakinetic because they can throw rocks and cause seismic tremors. im not saying he isnt strong.. he doesnt have terrakinetic abilities because he is strong.. its probably the other way around.

by the way.. that wudai orion formation was great

#40 Posted by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: Thats different. Think about it, omi has speed and water is applied to him raimundo has flow so wind is applied to him, kimiko is fierce so fire is applied to her. Anyway didn't you see the feat of clay blitzing the giant ogre? Plus he can simply stand stark still and rushing robots get destroyed trying to impact with him. He had so many physical strength feats way before he started to gain his elemental powers. So no that is his physical strength.

#41 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Brook Solo's through Ghost Form and chases them away

@deathhero61 Do you have something against OP?

#42 Posted by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: No i don't i love the series. What makes you say that? Plus i really don't think brooke is going to scare them away.....

#43 Posted by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: you realize that destroying mountains and slapping aroud giant ogres is nothing to the straw hats right?

they fodderized seakings in early OP...

#44 Posted by natsuboi (109 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pure trolling right now, I seriously can not believe that this is even a match up. To the OP I don't know if you were serious when you made this but it is spite. Giving them the crystal glasses doesn't help them at all, they can see into the future but have to beable to counter what they saw, unless anyone can give me a speed feat of any Xiaolin warrior dodging speeds of gear 2nd or a blood lust Zoro.

What is this BS about the crystal glasses being better than or equal to observation haki? The difference is the crystal glasses allow you to see what will happen in the future, but if you can't counter/stop it its useless. Such as if superman were to fight someone with the crystal glasses, we all know superman can blitz faster than the speed of light glasses or not if they don't have the physical ability to dodge something of that speed seeing into the future meant nothing. Observation haki allows you to see into the future for every move being hit that's why SR dodged the elephant and luffy dodged the water bullets, they are using it differently. But however you want to look at it the Straw Hats move at speeds the XW could only dream of.

Most of you talking about how Brook isn't a threat, but he is moving at unimaginable unpredictable speeds that XW can not react to due to lower physical prowess, doesn't matter if they can see into the future.

That gear second speed and conquer haki would kill the XW, he did a jet pistol that wasn't even seen, the XW are way outclassed here.

Oh the radius this would own the whole XW crew the person with the glasses will not be able to dodge because the speed is out of his physical timing.

Again power and radius that has never even been discussed or seen in XS, pre time Zoro would take all of them including the rest of the cast.

People on here are so misinformed, acting like Ussop is a nonfactor when in reality he is a great lactation and has new moves and a different attitude after the time skip. The impact wolf would kill anyone in XS easily.

And you took out Nico Robin acting like that would make this a fair fight? Wow this is sad Straw Hats stomp, only one person has the glasses everyone gets blitzed with ease then they jump the person with the glasses if needed. This is a stomp, still can't believe this was an actual arguement.

#45 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4552 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#46 Posted by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@natsuboi said:

This is pure trolling right now, I seriously can not believe that this is even a match up. To the OP I don't know if you were serious when you made this but it is spite. Giving them the crystal glasses doesn't help them at all, they can see into the future but have to beable to counter what they saw, unless anyone can give me a speed feat of any Xiaolin warrior dodging speeds of gear 2nd or a blood lust Zoro.

What is this BS about the crystal glasses being better than or equal to observation haki? The difference is the crystal glasses allow you to see what will happen in the future, but if you can't counter/stop it its useless. Such as if superman were to fight someone with the crystal glasses, we all know superman can blitz faster than the speed of light glasses or not if they don't have the physical ability to dodge something of that speed seeing into the future meant nothing. Observation haki allows you to see into the future for every move being hit that's why SR dodged the elephant and luffy dodged the water bullets, they are using it differently. But however you want to look at it the Straw Hats move at speeds the XW could only dream of.

Most of you talking about how Brook isn't a threat, but he is moving at unimaginable unpredictable speeds that XW can not react to due to lower physical prowess, doesn't matter if they can see into the future.

That gear second speed and conquer haki would kill the XW, he did a jet pistol that wasn't even seen, the XW are way outclassed here.

Oh the radius this would own the whole XW crew the person with the glasses will not be able to dodge because the speed is out of his physical timing.

Again power and radius that has never even been discussed or seen in XS, pre time Zoro would take all of them including the rest of the cast.

People on here are so misinformed, acting like Ussop is a nonfactor when in reality he is a great lactation and has new moves and a different attitude after the time skip. The impact wolf would kill anyone in XS easily.

And you took out Nico Robin acting like that would make this a fair fight? Wow this is sad Straw Hats stomp, only one person has the glasses everyone gets blitzed with ease then they jump the person with the glasses if needed. This is a stomp, still can't believe this was an actual arguement.

Observation haki does not tell you every single move they are going to make as soon as the battle starts, it doesn't work that way. Crystal glasses does. It could see into the immediate or distant future.

Their reflexes would allow them to react to it, they took training that allowed them to use instinct only not sight sound or scent, to instinctively know where their team mates were and the appropiate timing to catch the torch that was in their hands.

1:00-2:00 This shows incredible feats of reflex.

Haki only works on the weak willed, i doubt Conquers haki would work.

The franky beam can be avoided, the laser beam has to hit to explode,(and plus kimiko once created a forcefield made of fire in order to protect her and her friends from a oil depot explosion.) and ping pong has shown high speeds in the first episode of xiaolin chronicles, so im sure he can dodge it once he predicts it with the glasses.

The first technique you showed me that belonged to zoro can be matched by shen gon wu. the second one can be manipulated by raimundo since he controls wind.

Ussop is still a non-factor since that would never work on the shaolins not only because they would destroy it with their elemental weapons or elemental powers, they unlike the bastard ussop defeated, are not useless in air.

The devil fruit users can be picked off by omi by simply drowning them, take consideration the area posted in the OP its basically a swamp so there is plenty of water that can be used to drown the strawhats, and you know whats a good combo? sweep them up with water then freeze. or sweep them up with water than electrocute them with eye of dashi since the thats what the team has.(or kimiko could use her lighting generation that she was seen using in one of the episodes but its not as powerful as eye of dashi) Plus Omi with the prep he has could just take his teams shen gun wu and their elemental shen gon wu accessories that are meant for enhancement of elements and use them to turn into a powerful being.(note this does not affect the rest of the warriors, it only takes their elemental accesories which they don't even use anymore since they surpassed its power.)

If omi were to use his prep to turn himself into that. how would the straw hats counter?

Oh i forgot, raimundo was briefly able to summon rock golems due to the power bestowed apon him from wuya.(note i said we can use any feats from the the two series chronicles, and showdown that also includes forms or abilities that one had in the past. a good example was orion formation, there was nothing implying whether or not they could use it again so i posted that as one of the rules. )

In this episode omi utilizes "The instinct of the Tiger" Omi basically uses this very instinct in a similar way to observation haki, he instinctively reacts to certain situations. Just like at the beginning of the episode which is here 1:03-3:30, and later on 7:40-8:29, 13:54-14:16, and 17:35-17:45(in this one him and raimundo and clay dodged lighting)

1:01-2:03, 2:48-4:00, 8:30-9:14, This video is just for some combat feats and feats for kimiko.(kimiko burned down an entire forest of bamboo trees by shooting fire balls in three three directions, i stated that via parenthesis just incase you didn't know what happen during 1:31-1:54 ) plus it shows what she and the monks can do with prep.

2:49-3:48,15:20-18:30(in this one he froze a entire castle, that still leaves sweeping with water then freezing as an option.)

1:01-2:48 Combat feats

3:57-5:07,9:19-10:57, 14:30-14:52, 15:37-19:19.

10:34-12:18 Combat showcases and a physical strength feat for omi.

1:01-2:30, 10:01-11:30, 14:01-16:56, are combat showcases.

7:07-7:48 combat showcases.

8:16-8:55,(he stomps on the entire team when on occasion in combat they are evenly matched) 16:35-18:00(showcases of evil omi's powers, they are far more powerful and imagine that with the enhancements and the elemental shen gon wu. and all the other feats he showed in his balanced base form)

This episode shows the true development of their powers. 10:28-10:45, 11:54-14:25, 16:30-17:14

Here is the thing, i think they would win because of their combat skills, their elemental control and the weapons they utilize, along with their powerful abilities. Combat skills is important because out of the monster trio luffy and sanji are close combat users,luffy is weak against close combat users,(and don't bring up lucci and blueno because he struggled against those guys, and had to rely on long range gear second attacks and gear third in order to beat them.) And sanji is mainly composed of close combat so he is a threat to the monks but not really since thats what they train in, martial arts. they have several techniques and strategies to fight close combat users due to their training. Nami and ussop would get blitzed, chopper is powerful but could get blitzed by clay and raimundo easy. so the weakling trio are in a way non-factors. Omi could easily drown the Devil fruit users via water manipulation. then freeze them.(like i said they get prep so they know basic knowledge so they will know that Devil fruit users cannot swim. they will also know which type of abilities their opponents will have but not the scale/fullest extent of their abilities, they will know that luffy is a rubber man, they will know that zoro is a powerful swordsmen, they will know that nami can slightly manipulate weather, they will know that ussop is a marksman, they will know they sanji is fighter who mainly uses his legs, they will know that chopper can change shape and based on those shapes he gains different abilities but they won't know what those abilities are, they know that brooke is half dead and utilizes fencing.)

In scenario 2, Evil omi is a huge threat since he aims for killing blows, unlike non-evil omi. and he is bloodlusted, so he won't stop for anything and will keep fighting.

Scenario 3, luffy can be harmed by physical attacks in this scenario, but since we don't know the scale of his durability, then we are going to use his haki negated durability to measure this, meaning we go based off of all his fights where his opponent used haki in order to harm luffy.

#47 Edited by loumast (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Observation Haki does in fact tell where the person is gonna hit. Not through the entire battle but right when it's gonna happen. Not sure if you meant that as the distinction and sorry if you did. On that note, I'm pretty sure the xiaolin warriors have never had to dodge anything using Luffy's, Brook's or Sanji's speed. Zoro too in some cases but Zoro isn't overly known for speed. So even with the glasses, if luffy starts gunning for someone they're gonna get hit.

Also, I'll give credit where credit is due, but NOTHING is going to match Zoro's attacks. Perhaps they can be dodged, but that's it. I'm right there with you in that conqueror's haki probably isn't gonna work though. Weaker warriors in OP have been able to stand up to it in my opinion. and Franky's beam and usopp in general aren't gonna do terribly much. Though if usopp can get some plants out there before being taken out it could make a difference. Those things are nuts!

Supercharged Omi would be a decent threat to Luffy at least. I still think it isn't that much danger for Sanji and Zoro. Don't have much proof there though so that was more of an opinion. THe rock things aren't that impressive iirc. Jack was able to take down a bunch of them by running them over... I think... so they would just be a lot of canon fodder.

I'm afraid I've gotta call some bs on your close combat talk though. Luffy being a close combat user and being weak against them? wat? Luffy was made for close combat. Even without his speed he has numerous moves to take out enemies in close combat. Bell, spear, net just to name some from the top of my head. And Balloon as a counter then attacks like gatling and fireworks could be considered CC as we, but maybe pushing it... And are you saying long range isn't a threat to the monks since they are close range fighters, but close range fighters aren't a threat either since that is what they are trained in? Just need verification on that one XD

A personal opinion but I don't think chopper would get blitzed... easily >.> He would, just not easily XD

Omi could fairly easily drown the devil fruit users that aren't Luffy. Even if Omi flooded the place he, sanji and Zoro at least would play some ping pong to keep him off the groun- er water. Or at least sanji... Water is kinda a non hinderance to Sanji, save not being able to breathe. Also... I think Nami can control weather more than slightly... I mean I guess they only showed her using the rope, but that was pretty massive.

Now for you bad mouthing the cook. Why are you picking on Sanji? He's awesome, as well as, I'd say, the second most skilled fighter and THE most skilled hand to hand fighter in the straw hat crew. He's got... food karate? >.> to start with but then also learns Okama kenpo. Luffy beats Sanj pretty much because Luffy can't be hurt physically and I would say is faster, though Sanji is still second or third fastest on the crew depending on brook who I'm not sure of myself. With Sanji though, I'd be willing to say he could take on the xiaolin warriors himself if he was willing to give up his life. I mean he can practically fly, moves through water like nothing, walks ON water (walking here being a relative term lol) and also having his devil leg. Then with his speed... yeah, it would be something plausible. Not likely, but say he's fighting to avenge Nami or something... lol.

Heylin Omi: HUGE threat to luffy. No one else. or at least no more so than supercharged Omi. With two of the heavy hitters not devil fruit users though it's not that big a deal. But yeah, Luffy? Giant water fist could make it a one hit KO if Luffy doesn't DOOOOOOOOOODGE. whereas luffy being able to be hurt... I dunno really. It really really could make a difference, but only if Luffy gets hit. and therein lies the problem.

#48 Posted by natsuboi (109 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: I honestly can't tell if you are trolling or not, your defending a series of characters that are completely outclassed. The strongest warrior in XS is Chase Young, the Straw Hats would ultimately demolish him with ease. LOL at luffy is weak against close combat thats what he is made for, and he would easily blitz anyone and everyone on the team with no problem. XW have no speed whats so ever when they get flustered as a team they mess up and one slight mistake like that against Zoro, its game over. You think Lucci, Blueno, and the rest of the CP9 are easy? No, but they still won, XS has never seen the likes of that kind of speed and power, CP would one shot the whole cast and claim the series as their own.

Lol it doesn't matter what the monks train in that doesn't mean that they can handle that speed and power, they are really weak compared to alot of series, im mean really weak. I recall them having a hard time with a robot and a giant snowman. Thats nothing they move at a relatively slow pace, no kind of coordination, ect. The enemies they all have a hard time with only takes one SH. The whole XW team had trouble against a thin rail dragon while Zoro killed one by himself 100000000X that size. One kick from Sanji would kill all of them, they have nothing that can put down that kind of durability.

Like I said it doesn't matter what they train in, they never seen that kind of speed and power they are outclassed. "Nami and Ussop would get blitzed", do you know what kind of durability they have? Pre time Nami has more durability than the whole XW cast, you must be forgetting the fight between Nami and Mrs.New years eve.

Look at this intense fight, more durability than any XW, great tactics she would blitz their tails off.

Clay will not be blitzing chopper it took their whole team to beat a snowman they definitely can't beat a blood lust chopper, and clays little rocks will only tickle him.

Omi will not drown luffy because once the fight starts luffy goes gear 2nd and blitz/one shots him. You are talking about that weak freezing that is nothing compared to Akoji's ice, and ice age that wont work on luffy. Basic knowlege doesnt tell you they can't swim that is not basic knowlege, that just means they know the fruits ability. And them knowing he can't swim and his abilities won't help them in the battle. In the end of this conversation this is spite and should be taken down. A better fight would be XW vs the Avatar crew much better, but this is way out of their leauge they literally have no speed feats above super sonic. While everyone in OP is massively hypersonic. So basically this is why they can't win.

This is what they have a hard time with and it takes all their power to take down.

This is what Zolo can take down by himself in absurd temperatures and eat it for dinner. This dragon has the ability to be the main series boss for XS and they would still lose. They are outclassed.

These are your series strongest fighters.

So there you go all of these people in these pictures respect Luffy and the SH crew, for their power and determination. All of which most likely fought luffy and give him respect for everything. Everyone including the SH crew would one shot this universe end of discussion, like I said before this is spite SH stomp.

#49 Posted by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@loumast said:

@deathhero61: Observation Haki does in fact tell where the person is gonna hit. Not through the entire battle but right when it's gonna happen. Not sure if you meant that as the distinction and sorry if you did. On that note, I'm pretty sure the xiaolin warriors have never had to dodge anything using Luffy's, Brook's or Sanji's speed. Zoro too in some cases but Zoro isn't overly known for speed. So even with the glasses, if luffy starts gunning for someone they're gonna get hit.

Also, I'll give credit where credit is due, but NOTHING is going to match Zoro's attacks. Perhaps they can be dodged, but that's it. I'm right there with you in that conqueror's haki probably isn't gonna work though. Weaker warriors in OP have been able to stand up to it in my opinion. and Franky's beam and usopp in general aren't gonna do terribly much. Though if usopp can get some plants out there before being taken out it could make a difference. Those things are nuts!

Supercharged Omi would be a decent threat to Luffy at least. I still think it isn't that much danger for Sanji and Zoro. Don't have much proof there though so that was more of an opinion. THe rock things aren't that impressive iirc. Jack was able to take down a bunch of them by running them over... I think... so they would just be a lot of canon fodder.

I'm afraid I've gotta call some bs on your close combat talk though. Luffy being a close combat user and being weak against them? wat? Luffy was made for close combat. Even without his speed he has numerous moves to take out enemies in close combat. Bell, spear, net just to name some from the top of my head. And Balloon as a counter then attacks like gatling and fireworks could be considered CC as we, but maybe pushing it... And are you saying long range isn't a threat to the monks since they are close range fighters, but close range fighters aren't a threat either since that is what they are trained in? Just need verification on that one XD

A personal opinion but I don't think chopper would get blitzed... easily >.> He would, just not easily XD

Omi could fairly easily drown the devil fruit users that aren't Luffy. Even if Omi flooded the place he, sanji and Zoro at least would play some ping pong to keep him off the groun- er water. Or at least sanji... Water is kinda a non hinderance to Sanji, save not being able to breathe. Also... I think Nami can control weather more than slightly... I mean I guess they only showed her using the rope, but that was pretty massive.

Now for you bad mouthing the cook. Why are you picking on Sanji? He's awesome, as well as, I'd say, the second most skilled fighter and THE most skilled hand to hand fighter in the straw hat crew. He's got... food karate? >.> to start with but then also learns Okama kenpo. Luffy beats Sanj pretty much because Luffy can't be hurt physically and I would say is faster, though Sanji is still second or third fastest on the crew depending on brook who I'm not sure of myself. With Sanji though, I'd be willing to say he could take on the xiaolin warriors himself if he was willing to give up his life. I mean he can practically fly, moves through water like nothing, walks ON water (walking here being a relative term lol) and also having his devil leg. Then with his speed... yeah, it would be something plausible. Not likely, but say he's fighting to avenge Nami or something... lol.

Heylin Omi: HUGE threat to luffy. No one else. or at least no more so than supercharged Omi. With two of the heavy hitters not devil fruit users though it's not that big a deal. But yeah, Luffy? Giant water fist could make it a one hit KO if Luffy doesn't DOOOOOOOOOODGE. whereas luffy being able to be hurt... I dunno really. It really really could make a difference, but only if Luffy gets hit. and therein lies the problem.

The shen gon wu are powerful they can match his attacks. The only one they would not match is the haki enhanced tornado which would require raimundo to counter. Ussop won't be of much use, ping pong can speed blitz.

A decent threat? he is moving as fast as lighting, and is arugably on whitebeard's level of power with that much power and even before he turns into that, he is basically a big load of energy, where simply sneezing can equal the same amount of force as a gum gum pistol or drooling can create oceans, and yawning creates f-1+ tornadoes.

When luffy fought close combat users, he got severely overwhelmed and had to use long range attacks and gears in order to beat them. Long range won't be a threat to the monks since they reacted and dodge lighting, so i'm sure they can react, grab his arm and slam him into a nearby swamp.

He can get blitzed by omi or clay rather simply. Unless you have durability feats to prove me wrong.(Omi had enough physical strength to sweep the feet of a ogre. while clay can create fissures and level mountains with his punches and kicks.)

Omi would drown them then freeze them, i brought that up before. I said sanji is not a big threat since he mainly composes of close combat and nothing more, he would suffer in a fight against raimundo since he dominates the winds, and would take him out of the sky if he tried using air walk, and can basically create hurricanes and tornadoes. Plus his elemental weapon could sweep through squadrons of enemies. Combine wind manipulation with close combat and you got one deadly combo. Zoro is the only one who would most likely escape from water blitzing considering he maintained his speed when fighting hordy.

Hmm you got a point about heylin omi, but combine heylin omi with all his feats, and double that. Hmm maybe i should add sun chi latern.

#50 Edited by DeathHero61 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

@natsuboi said:

@deathhero61: I honestly can't tell if you are trolling or not, your defending a series of characters that are completely outclassed. The strongest warrior in XS is Chase Young, the Straw Hats would ultimately demolish him with ease. LOL at luffy is weak against close combat thats what he is made for, and he would easily blitz anyone and everyone on the team with no problem. XW have no speed whats so ever when they get flustered as a team they mess up and one slight mistake like that against Zoro, its game over. You think Lucci, Blueno, and the rest of the CP9 are easy? No, but they still won, XS has never seen the likes of that kind of speed and power, CP would one shot the whole cast and claim the series as their own.

Lol it doesn't matter what the monks train in that doesn't mean that they can handle that speed and power, they are really weak compared to alot of series, im mean really weak. I recall them having a hard time with a robot and a giant snowman. Thats nothing they move at a relatively slow pace, no kind of coordination, ect. The enemies they all have a hard time with only takes one SH. The whole XW team had trouble against a thin rail dragon while Zoro killed one by himself 100000000X that size. One kick from Sanji would kill all of them, they have nothing that can put down that kind of durability.

Like I said it doesn't matter what they train in, they never seen that kind of speed and power they are outclassed. "Nami and Ussop would get blitzed", do you know what kind of durability they have? Pre time Nami has more durability than the whole XW cast, you must be forgetting the fight between Nami and Mrs.New years eve.

Look at this intense fight, more durability than any XW, great tactics she would blitz their tails off.

Clay will not be blitzing chopper it took their whole team to beat a snowman they definitely can't beat a blood lust chopper, and clays little rocks will only tickle him.

Omi will not drown luffy because once the fight starts luffy goes gear 2nd and blitz/one shots him. You are talking about that weak freezing that is nothing compared to Akoji's ice, and ice age that wont work on luffy. Basic knowlege doesnt tell you they can't swim that is not basic knowlege, that just means they know the fruits ability. And them knowing he can't swim and his abilities won't help them in the battle. In the end of this conversation this is spite and should be taken down. A better fight would be XW vs the Avatar crew much better, but this is way out of their leauge they literally have no speed feats above super sonic. While everyone in OP is massively hypersonic. So basically this is why they can't win.

This is what they have a hard time with and it takes all their power to take down.

This is what Zolo can take down by himself in absurd temperatures and eat it for dinner. This dragon has the ability to be the main series boss for XS and they would still lose. They are outclassed.

These are your series strongest fighters.

So there you go all of these people in these pictures respect Luffy and the SH crew, for their power and determination. All of which most likely fought luffy and give him respect for everything. Everyone including the SH crew would one shot this universe end of discussion, like I said before this is spite SH stomp.

Half of what you said has absolutely no relevancy to this entire thread. You ignored everything i showed you, and simply said this is a spite thread. You ignored the multiple scenarios. the multiple factors, you just came and said "spite" thats it. And the fact that you think chopper won't get annihalted by clay is humorous.

7:06-7:22 Yeah..... chopper is getting blitzed. and anyone that gets touched by him considering he leveled multiple mountains with one punch in xiaolin chronicles.

None of nami's weather manipulation abilities would nether harm the monks or touch the monks because she would be too busy getting blitzed.

Plus you are using low end feats. The xiaolin warriors had to use all their power against the snowman due to the snowman regenerating and having immunity to basically everything that they can do.

Jack spicer isn't the XS universes strongest character by far. Hannibel bean, Master dashi, Super charged omi, and more. Jack only gave them trouble because of his powerful inventions, or things turning in his favor somehow. Or him getting some advantage over the monks in the one episode. Plus the writers constantly change how powerful the warriors are, one season they are powerful enough to blitz anything jack throws at him another season, you see them having trouble with his jack bots which is hilarious.

You say the XS verse would lose but the OP verse would have no counter against shen gon wu, you know the shen gon wu i could have involved would have resulted in a stomp? Shard of lighting is the best example.

Omi dodged lighting,(he dodged one of them with his eyes closed) so he is not getting speed blitzed by luffy. When he was shrunken he took down an entire army of giant ants in seconds,(the video is far up above.)