No Caption Provided

Rules:

• In character.
  • Random encounter.
  • Win by any means.
  • They start 50 feet apart.
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided
  1. Round 1: Only force abilities can be used. Lightsabers are not allowed.
  2. Round 2: Lightsabers and force powers can both be used.
8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I assume this is Darth Nox with all ghosts? He should win then. The 5 force ghosts he acquires made him a insane power foe who brushes off force attacks of the highest caliber. The Light Saber might be the best way to beat him.

What are Xesh feats anyway?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nox, decisively.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nox blox

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I wouldn't mind discussing one or both of the rounds if anyone wants to. Trying to learn more about SWTOR since I can't play it.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would think Nox, but I really dont know a heck of alot about Xesh to be fair.

How come you cant Play SWTOR ILS?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmanhunter: Only have a laptop that can't run the game properly, haha.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Ahhh yup that'll do it. Haha.

What about Xesh? Isn't he pretty solid with a lightsabre? I really dont know much of anything about him. I would think Nox would take the force using round pretty solidly because of his soak. But lightsabres Im not sure of. Nova said Nox, decisively. So I'm thinking he's gotta be decent with a saber As well as the force.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmanhunter: I made a respect thread for Xesh you can probanly find through google. That would be best to look at since I'm posting on my phone right now.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh duh, lol I always forget about respect threads, Always trying to mull through appearances and the like. Thanks.

Scarce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nox.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xesh wins

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By WollfMyth209

Nox wins stomps honestly.

@i_like_swords said:

I wouldn't mind discussing one or both of the rounds if anyone wants to. Trying to learn more about SWTOR since I can't play it.

Come at me bro!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@i_like_swords said:

@wollfmyth209: What showings allow Nox to stomp?

I too wish i could have played the Game, and tried it twice, but ultimatly failed. I did watch the entire Sith Inquisitor on Youtube though.

Nox is very proficient in Force Lightning, and has shown TK use with Force Choke on average people. His Force Lightning in movies though has one shot other Sith/Jedi though. He also showed Tutaminis ability against Darth Thanaton own insane Force Lightning abilities.

What makes Nox OP as hell is his durability to the Force. He has a special Force ability called Spirit Walk IIRC. This ability allows Nox to corce Force Ghosts into merging their force power with Nox own. In the end of the game, Nox merged himself with over 4 Force Ghosts, adding their power to his own. It nearly killed him merging with 3, and had to go on a special quest to adapt to the power no human body can hold.

Anyway with the Force Ghost he is able to be killed, but revived by the Ghosts when he had only two of them. When he had all 4 (or five as it is possible to gain) he was tanking Force Maelstroms (the Lightning with TK) and walking through it like nothing.

No Caption Provided

The only thing that he never showed durability against was Lightsaber attacks, and his own skill is base on game mechanics, not cut scenes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Ah, so that's how the spirits work. Pretty large edge, really. I wouldn't really say Xesh gets stomped though. I mean, he was capable of harnessing a Force Storm which was threatening to ravage the entire surface of Tython. The lightning he specifically harnessed initially was engulfing an entire Rift Worm. The only thing that stomped him from harnessing the entire storm was the combined efforts of 9 of the most powerful Je'daii alive at the time. And even after they stopped Xesh, they constantly referenced how the balance of the planet was tenuous because of Xesh's presence, how they feared his tremendous power ect. They exiled him to a moon because of how much of a threat he was.

So I think had Xesh been put in the same position as Nox, in Thanaton's maelstrom, he would honestly be able to harness that power and redirect it himself. Xesh's own lightning has killed numerous Force sensitive flesh raiders, to the point you could see their skeletons from how badly they were being shocked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Ah, so that's how the spirits work. Pretty large edge, really. I wouldn't really say Xesh gets stomped though. I mean, he was capable of harnessing a Force Storm which was threatening to ravage the entire surface of Tython. The lightning he specifically harnessed initially was engulfing an entire Rift Worm. The only thing that stomped him from harnessing the entire storm was the combined efforts of 9 of the most powerful Je'daii alive at the time. And even after they stopped Xesh, they constantly referenced how the balance of the planet was tenuous because of Xesh's presence, how they feared his tremendous power ect. They exiled him to a moon because of how much of a threat he was.

So I think had Xesh been put in the same position as Nox, in Thanaton's maelstrom, he would honestly be able to harness that power and redirect it himself. Xesh's own lightning has killed numerous Force sensitive flesh raiders, to the point you could see their skeletons from how badly they were being shocked.

I think Xesh and nox have the same benefit for Force Lightning, but Nox also casually brush off a Sith Incantation that instant kills ya too becuase as it was said Nox technicaly died, but the Force Ghost potect him and revived him from the spells power.

Anyway Nox with the power of 5 powerful Sith/Jedi force ghosts combine with his own "prodigious" power made him pretty much shrug off any Force base attack in the game scenes. The Nox did in the game killed 3 very well powerful Sith Lords, 2 powerful Jedi Masters, one of them on the council IIRC, and Thanaton in 2 separate fights with little trouble on Nox's part.

Its all about his Force Ghosts though, and what limit they help on was never really reached. I assume he is as powerful as 6 powerful Force Users combine. From a basic point of view that I have.

Still his Lightsaber Skills have never been delve into, and I see no reason why he should not be outdueled at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

I think Xesh and nox have the same benefit for Force Lightning, but Nox also casually brush off a Sith Incantation that instant kills ya too becuase as it was said Nox technicaly died, but the Force Ghost potect him and revived him from the spells power.

So, he was revived from death after taking a Sith Magic spell that can kill other Force sensitives? So, he can essentially revive himself from death four times before finally dying due to being able to draw on the spirits?

Anyway Nox with the power of 5 powerful Sith/Jedi force ghosts combine with his own "prodigious" power made him pretty much shrug off any Force base attack in the game scenes. The Nox did in the game killed 3 very well powerful Sith Lords, 2 powerful Jedi Masters, one of them on the council IIRC, and Thanaton in 2 separate fights with little trouble on Nox's part.

I would need the specifics of these feats and how the spirits contribute to his own power in order to counter.

Its all about his Force Ghosts though, and what limit they help on was never really reached. I assume he is as powerful as 6 powerful Force Users combine. From a basic point of view that I have.

Well, if Nox really is the culmination of six powerful beings then.. I'm not sure.

Still his Lightsaber Skills have never been delve into, and I see no reason why he should not be outdueled at all.

That's interesting, because depsite Xesh's power he is primarily a Forcesaber fighter. He does make extensive use of the Force in fights but he is a devout swordsman, which by your description of Nox could aid him in this fight if the distance is closed. I'm sure Nox has some saber feats, though.

@i_like_swords: Why can't u play it?

@darthmanhunter: Only have a laptop that can't run the game properly, haha.

Heh

LamLam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nox probably crushes him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamlam said:

Nox probably crushes him.

You're usually fairly succinct; why do you think Nox crushes?

LamLam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Xesh isn't that grand whereas Nox is one of the strongest Sith of the Old Republic and have a wealth of feats to attest to that. My gut simply tells me that Xesh wouldn't stand out as much as Nox does, had he lived at the time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamlam: I was kind of looking for feats. Not against the idea of Xesh losing, just want to know why.

LamLam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LamLam

@i_like_swords: He trashed Thanaton with the Force. Even if Xesh is more powerful Thanaton, it's not to a degree that he can circumvent the same fate. Regardless, I find my conclusion fair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamlam: Xesh should honestly be noticeably more powerful than Thanaton. Not seeing a stomp.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@lamlam: I found one feat of Nox TK on a powerful Force User, in this case Thanaton.

No Caption Provided

This was when empowered by 2 ghost, not 5.

Loading Video...

And here with 5 Ghost. Total Force Defense domination.

LamLam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LamLam