User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 3, he can't be killed XD, but serious answer what era for all of them? Prime? He mite stop at Zannah or Malgus.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GeorgeWBush

50/50 at 6

He can destroy Zannah with his force abilities, and likely outduel her as well.

I don't think he'll have the same luck with Malgus, but he can possibly take Plo

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: All are in their non-amped prime, except from Malgus who is in his Deceived incarnation.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

so glad xesh is in a gauntlet , not enough knowledge on his opponents to add any value to discussion

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at 4 or 6.

LamLam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beats 1. Not sure about 2 and 3. Loses 4 and onward.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@i_like_swords: I think the real question is why is Satele before Zannah? Lol.

But if it went Zannah then Satele, he should stop at Satele. Both her and Plo should be about equal or more powerful and more skilled, mostly Plo in that sense.

Although Xesh vs Malgus would be an epc fight imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Although Xesh vs Malgus would be an epc fight imo.

Agreed.

JKBart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 should be a definite win for Xesh. He is superior in every possible area. Tholme is actually rather above average with his lightsaber skill, and his Force mastery is sometimes impressive, but I don't think there is even a contest. Not a roflstomp, but Tholme is completely outclassed.

Round 2 should be more of a combat. Exhausted Darach could throw extremely heavy objects (although not by a standard of powerhouses like Dooku and above, of course), and he's seemingly at least a very skilled combatant, but Xesh is more estabilished, is totally superior physically even if you count Zabrak's natural endurance, and his feats, especially some of the extremely impressive methods and maneuvers displaying his skill superiority against his opponents, still heavily imply much better skill. A definite win too, but the fight itself wouldn't be easy, at least from what I infer about Darach's skill.

Round 3 would be largely the same, I think, except Qui-Gon is much, much more estabilished and while my conclusion is generally similiar, I am obviously more certain about it.

Round 4 is where problems begin. It would be a nice debate for another thread actually, especially with their power comparison, Satele's probable speed advantage, and the variety of their skillsets. He can loose here, but whoever takes a majority is an open question.

Round 5 shouldn't be much of a debate actually. Zannah is inferior to Shan, generally, except her Sorcery, which is, as always, wildcard.

Round 6 would be the main obstacle. Koon is clear superior to Xesh in terms of lightsaber combat, and he at the very least rivals Xesh in the Force in most common areas. With Koon's advantage within direct combat abilities, Xesh could only win through superior power in some aspects, and by utilizing his wide "skillset" properly against Plo's, but other than that, it should be a direct martial contest, as they shouldn't get enough advantage with any Force usage to outplay each other.

Malgus vs. Xesh, like Satele vs. Xesh, would be a great fight in itself though.

Damn, that was long for a thing I wanted to keep short.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkbart:

Round 4 is where problems begin. It would be a nice debate for another thread actually

I made that thread back when I first read DotJ, but I can't bump it because of double post, haha. I think Satele would win but it'd be close and worth talking about, at least.

Nice summary.

The disappointing thing about Xesh is that his main skill - the Force - is something he favours slightly less than lightsaber skill and martial arts. He lacks much detail on his saber skill and has few physical feats other than his impressive agility, decent speed and resiliency. He's a warrior at heart who believes losing his saber is tantamount to losing an arm, and despite his extraordinary telepathic combat abilities he believes these are the methods of a coward.

I think Xesh could possibly take a majority over Plo Koon. I made a post in another thread which I'll edit in below, to see if you agree with it.

I think I could make an argument for Xesh winning. He actually has a pretty large Force power advantage over Koon. Koon's best telekinetic feat is collapsing the roof of a cave entrance without much strain. This is loosely comparable to Trill doing this without much effort:

No Caption Provided

Xesh has thrown her around with telekinesis on two occasions *so there's no reason he can't do the same to Koon.*

*I sort of retract this statement, Koon is a more skilled and powerful telekinetic than Trill. I still think Xesh could see success, though*

In terms of lightning, Koon has literally something like a quarter of Xesh's power going by feats. Koon was capable of killing a regular being with a few bolts of Electric Judgement, although obviously he restrained himself to incapacitating him. On the other hand, Xesh has killed four or more Force Sensitive flesh raiders with his lightning, and judging by the artwork he either fried them down to their skeletons, or fried them hard enough to do produce that X-Ray effect of seeing through their flesh. Either way, that along with feats like knocking Sek'nos Rath out cold with a single bolt of lightning (a Sith Force Sensitive with impressive natural durability and a strong natural connection to the Dark Side), and powering a starship to the point it's generator would overload if he didn't stop (and later becoming overloaded because of this), should put him solidly above Koon.

And in terms of defence against Lightning, I recall Koon possibly deflecting it with his saber at some point. But he hasn't done anything close to harnessing a small ball of Lightning and redirecting it into a violent burst with tutaminis, absorbing half the Lightning being emitted from a Force-engulfed rift worm (which are massive), or harnessing a Force Lightning Storm and feeding off of it... put simply if Xesh went full-bore with his lightning I don't see Koon fending him off indefinitely.

I think Koon's only advantage is saber skill, which is good to have, especially considering Xesh's affinity for using a blade. But Xesh has the skill to contend for some time, and he's shown that if he is losing the physical fight he has no qualms about using the Force to turn the tide in his favour. He can do this by ripping up the very ground Koon is standing on, using Lightning generously, enhancing his martial strikes with lightning/tk, or by using the environment to his advantage telekinetically.

And there's obviously the matter of Koon's mask, which if damaged will skewer any chance of surviving this encounter.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really need to finish DotJ.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3. No chance getting past 4.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Why 3, and why is him clearing 4 so implausible?

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Penderor

@i_like_swords: Qui-Gon is better swordsman and is physically stronger. Xesh has Force edge, but it is not by any large margine. Satele just seals the Force advantage for her.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@i_like_swords: Qui-Gon is better swordsman and is physically stronger. Xesh has Force edge, but it is not by any large margine. Satele just seals the Force advantage for her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: I don't see how Xesh's edge in Force power couldn't be considered large. It's about as large as Jinn's dueling advantage, give or take.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Penderor

@i_like_swords: Well, Xesh's and Jinn's TK might be around the same level except Xesh is more creative and showed TK on numerous objects at once (debris, spikes and managed to destroy heart of that creature). However, Jinn managed to lift up two persons under the water with one hand and helped to collapse the cave. Now, I cannot say he is better in telekinesis, but he should be capable to hold for some time. The biggest advantage he has is his lightning, but that wont give him majority over Qui-Gon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not seeing how Zannah is a problem for him, he's actually beaten individuals above featless Set Harth and her sorcery requires time to gather power. He could stomp her with the force or just keep her on the defensive with sabers and take her out with TK.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50 for me at 3, probably slightly leaning towards jinn. But if he beats jinn then he clears till malgus. Stops there.

Xesh's force abilities arent so far ahead IMO where he could just ragdoll. But Jinn has a massive advantage in swordplay, IMO. Could be a bit biased though, Jinns my favorite jedI. Sad he seems a tad underrated on here :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are inadvertently underrating Xesh while comparing him to Jinn because they feel Jinn is underrated, lol. Like, come on, the reason it's a debatable round is because Jinn is a better duelist, not because he has any business competing in a contest of Force power.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: At least no ones saying stomps anywhere, like the norm is for most posts.