• 69 results
#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

Aliens: Colonial Marines sucks bad. I mean, even the modern day military has better tactics when dealing with beings like Xenomorphs assuming modern day weapons works against them in Alien vs Predator, then the modern day army might stand a chance.

So here's the deal. A Predator space craft falls in the ocean, but a mature Queen survive and swims to Africa. She arrives in Somalia and quickly starts creating it's facehuggers and hives. She impregnates a good number of people in a village and erases many para-military and bandits from the region who attempt's to enter in a cavern said to be dwell by "Black Demons Made of Gold". The xenomorphs has a month to prepare until the military realize how screwed they are.

The xenomorphs can use every life form and advantage they can get and as well as the military.

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Fix.

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (49168 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure this ends with a nuke.  It's the only way to be sure.

Staff
#4 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I'm pretty sure this ends with a nuke. It's the only way to be sure.

Well, predators were know to fight them at isolate places for fun. If they spread to many, Nuke is the only option for sure, that's why they carried a bomb. The strongest versions of xenomorphs can survive Orbital Laser shoots btw.

#5 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Xenomorphs conquered a 22nd century Earth in the comics and novels. I don't know how effective nukes would be in stopping them. They've been shown to survive in very adverse conditions.

#6 Edited by k4tzm4n (49168 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY DOES NO ONE GET REFERENCES?! :p

Staff
#7 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

WHY DOES NO ONE GET REFERENCES?! :p

LMAO.

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@k4tzm4n: Xenomorphs conquered a 22nd century Earth in the comics and novels. I don't know how effective nukes would be in stopping them. They've been shown to survive in very adverse conditions.

I think they didn't try to nuke the continents, but tried to isolate them and fight trying to conquer them back. Nuking would be just pointless. But in Aliens 4, Paris is a desert, so they probably nuked the world trying to kill xenos.

#8 Posted by jwalser3 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

Aliens: Colonial Marines sucks bad. I mean, even the modern day military has better tactics when dealing with beings like Xenomorphs assuming modern day weapons works against them in Alien vs Predator, then the modern day army might stand a chance.

So here's the deal. A Predator space craft falls in the ocean, but a

How do USCM tactics suck?

The USMC tech is better, I mean, you have guns that have clips with 99 rounds in it. And that's just a Pulse Rifle. Their armor also able to break bullets.

The USCM have a 4 man system with 2 motion sensors and 2 riflemen covering all sides. They aren't the shrap heads you think the are.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@Frocharocha said:

So here's the deal. A Predator space craft falls in the ocean, but a

How do USCM tactics suck?

The USMC tech is better, I mean, you have guns that have clips with 99 rounds in it. And that's just a Pulse Rifle. Their armor also able to break bullets.

The USCM have a 4 man system with 2 motion sensors and 2 riflemen covering all sides. They aren't the shrap heads you think the are.

I don't know a lot about USCM weapons. But i know that, at least in AvP, modern day weapons were show to hurt aliens. God knows how.

#10 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Because MD guns/bullets don't suck THAT BAD! Have you seen what an AK-47/74 can REALLY DO, even to light armor?! AWESOME!! ; )

#11 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

The United States military alone is ridiculously paranoid. They have four or so plans just for how to deal with a girl scout uprising, one plan for invading freaking sealand, and several hundred plans to cover any kind of alien invasion imaginable (The number one fear of the U.S military is facing a technologically superior foe, so they spend massive amounts of time, money, and manpower to be ready to deal with such foes), and while these plans are highly classified, I'd imagine they'd also cover Xenomorph style infestations as well as more traditional military assaults from another world. If the xenomorphs show up, America and other great powers would already have a plan of action.

Ever since 9/11, the militaries of the world have really stepped up their contingency planning.

If aliens were to try to land on earth right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd be met with a thousand nuclear bombs to the face the moment they showed even the slightest hint of being hostile, along with soviet style attrition warfare; strapping bombs to pets and having them go under alien tanks and walkers to disrupt their movements, mining all the fields, giving guns to everyone older than thirteen and having them charge at the aliens to use up their ammunition to allow the professional soldiers to sweep in and win, engineering diseases to attack them, rigging everything you can to blow up in their face, and if we can't win; then nuke the entire planet to the point of uninhabitability because if we can't have the planet, they sure as hell can't either.

#12 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically Military

#13 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

The United States military alone is ridiculously paranoid. They have four or so plans just for how to deal with a girl scout uprising, one plan for invading freaking sealand, and several hundred plans to cover any kind of alien invasion imaginable (The number one fear of the U.S military is facing a technologically superior foe, so they spend massive amounts of time, money, and manpower to be ready to deal with such foes), and while these plans are highly classified, I'd imagine they'd also cover Xenomorph style infestations as well as more traditional military assaults from another world. If the xenomorphs show up, America and other great powers would already have a plan of action.

Ever since 9/11, the militaries of the world have really stepped up their contingency planning.

If aliens were to try to land on earth right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd be met with a thousand nuclear bombs to the face the moment they showed even the slightest hint of being hostile, along with soviet style attrition warfare; strapping bombs to pets and having them go under alien tanks and walkers to disrupt their movements, mining all the fields, giving guns to everyone older than thirteen and having them charge at the aliens to use up their ammunition to allow the professional soldiers to sweep in and win, engineering diseases to attack them, rigging everything you can to blow up in their face, and if we can't win; then nuke the entire planet to the point of uninhabitability because if we can't have the planet, they sure as hell can't either.

Wouldn't a massive nuclear bombardment fuck up Earth? I mean, see Judge Dredd. Even if we nuke the planet, if The Queen or some xenos survive, they will survive. They are biological killing machines, they can survive in the vacuum of space, in desert planets and shit like that.

#14 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha :

If the planet is lost to alien invaders, the governments won't care if we don't survive by self destructing, just as long as the Aliens don't get to enjoy the earth. You see, the world as a whole would much rather lay waste to the Earth and leave nothing habitable or usable for them than let it be conquered by aliens of any sort. We're a spiteful bunch like that.

#15 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Frocharocha :

If the planet is lost to alien invaders, the governments won't care if we don't survive by self destructing, just as long as the Aliens don't get to enjoy the earth. You see, the world as a whole would much rather lay waste to the Earth and leave nothing habitable or usable for them than let it be conquered by aliens of any sort. We're a spiteful bunch like that.

Well, the survives won't care unless they spread it's hive around the wasteland.

#16 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Frocharocha :

Well, the survives won't care unless they spread it's hive around the wasteland.

What survivors? The plan is to wipe out humanity and the biosphere of the earth as a final "F*ck you."

#17 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha:

Also It's unlikely the Xenomorphs would warrant such a thing, but if the aliens from say; Battle Los Angeles came with 300 million instead of 30 million and there was no hope for us winning, we'd gladly annihilate ourselves and any chance of future life on the planet than let E.T have it.

#18 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Do you want us to say the Xenos win? I don't get it. The world military wrecks this. Xenos, even in greater numbers, have been shown to lose to armed humans. Our military is MUCH better equipped than the USCM on LV-426 because we have the home field advantage. They were out in space with no way to resupply or adjust armaments once they discovered what they were facing. It would be as simple as bring in a bunch of flamethrowers or whatever. Plus, we would VASTLY outnumber them. I mean, it wouldn't even be close. The numbers advantage is all they really had in Aliens and they lose that here. We might lose some initially, but once we understand what we are up against, it will be a cake walk. Earth wins in borderline spite.

#19 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexman113 :

Plus, there are better alien invaders in moviedom for taking on modern Earth. The Battle Los Angeles Aliens seemed to do well enough, but were hampered by limited forces, having only 30 million armed troops.

#20 Posted by nick_hero22 (6947 posts) - - Show Bio

Xenomorphs win

They led to the downfall of the Space Jockeys and captured Earth from humanity in the future along with many other colonies located throughout the galaxy.

#21 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Xenomorph due to higher tech and so on.

#22 Edited by Dextersinister (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Xenomorphs win

They led to the downfall of the Space Jockeys and captured Earth from humanity in the future along with many other colonies located throughout the galaxy.

In those situation's the Xeno's win with a handwave much in the same way azombie apocalypse just springs up with little detail gone into how they actually won.

We have far to many advantage's. We can take out key target's bombing nest's, we have superior mode's of transport, the Xeno's seemed close to suicidal so we have tactic's including the ability to lure them into trap's, there biology is radically different than anything on Earth so it wouldn't be much of a stretch to come up with a biological weapon that kill's them but leave's everything else unharmed, they have an exploitable hive mentality most likely through pheromone's or a broadcast signal, we have gun's, napalm, explosive's and so on.

#23 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I'm pretty sure this ends with a nuke. It's the only way to be sure.

F****n 'A'....says Hudson, the Ultimate Bada$$

#24 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n Oh ha, i didnt read ahead. You are right; how is it that nobody knows Aliens references? Its one of my all time favorite movies. The 80's; there will never be another decade of cinema like that again. One day, they will make a really bad remake of this movie, with way too much CGI and not enough Special Effects. Its why the 2011 version of The Thing was so terrible.

#25 Posted by RogueShadow (11130 posts) - - Show Bio

SAS, Deltas and Ghurkas obliterate them, Aliens are smart sure, but trained, battle hardened,equipped generally awesome units like this would destroy them However overall the Xenmorphs take it because the average soldier couldn't handle it.

#26 Posted by RogueShadow (11130 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: True shit.

#27 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Xenomorphs stomp. Nothing less than a WMD would truly take those things out with certainty, so Katz, excellent reference dude!

#28 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueShadow: Its a sad realization. Wa wa wa :(

#29 Edited by bgibs13390 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

I am active duty Army and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that we would win quiet easily. If it were a squad of guys on a small tight space with the Aliens we would lose but in an open space with the full might of the military? There are a thousand ways to win. Carpet bombing, high powered sniper fire, smart bombs, large capacity conventional bombs that can level up to 3 miles of land with no nuclear fallout. Tanks, Bradley's, Strikers, Helicopters, Jets. Realistically what can the Xeomorphs do to 1 Blackhawk that hovers a few hundred feet up and shoots them to pieces with 50 cal, Mark 19's and rockets? Thats the problem with this type of question. People assume that the real military is as weak as its portrayed in film. There is a reason we are the most effective fighting force in the world.

#30 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexman113: @Frocharocha: Xenomorphs don't lose to guns. The AvP franchise is non-canon. Humans are actually so bad at fighting Xenomorphs that in the comics Earth got annihilated and hundreds of colonies in space. Humans literally had to resort to building armies of synthetics to fight the xenomorphs.

#31 Posted by antiwhipped (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans are made out to be peaceful when compared to alien races but this would be far from the truth. Humans are hyper aggressive and hyper sensitive to "differences". Humans fight each other over slight differences in skin color or technicalities in their religious beliefs. When "Jaws" came out, the thought of a fictional animal attacking fictional people, caused people to start killing many more sharks. Just the thought of something killing humans (besides us) triggers our swarm and destroy instincts. If something is not bullet proof, doesn't have billions, or doesn't have massive tech advantage, it is getting swarmed.

#32 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Alexman113: @Frocharocha: Xenomorphs don't lose to guns. The AvP franchise is non-canon. Humans are actually so bad at fighting Xenomorphs that in the comics Earth got annihilated and hundreds of colonies in space. Humans literally had to resort to building armies of synthetics to fight the xenomorphs.

Pure handwavium and born of a complete lack of understanding as to how modern militaries work. A modern Tank loaded with canister shot would kill any xenomorph ever from a colossal range. An Apache would decimate them beyond their ability to retaliate.

Defeating a sci-fi setting written by assholes who don't know how armies really work is nothing like beating the real world.

Hell, Battletech with all of it's fancy mechs and lasers would get curbstomped by Modern Earth for example.

#33 Edited by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Xenomorphs win

The Engineers are alive, they live isolated in another galaxy by what seems. Loki organization worked with them in the comics and the military reported Engineer ships above Xenomorph prime. But i don't know if this s cannon ;D.

Xenos were the ultimate weapons created by The Space Jockeys and were used in a civil war They were an extremely powerful race for sure.

@Alexman113 said:

@Frocharocha: Do you want us to say the Xenos win? I don't get it. The world military wrecks this. Xenos, even in greater numbers, have been shown to lose to armed humans. Our military is MUCH better equipped than the USCM on LV-426 because we have the home field advantage. They were out in space with no way to resupply or adjust armaments once they discovered what they were facing. It would be as simple as bring in a bunch of flamethrowers or whatever. Plus, we would VASTLY outnumber them. I mean, it wouldn't even be close. The numbers advantage is all they really had in Aliens and they lose that here. We might lose some initially, but once we understand what we are up against, it will be a cake walk. Earth wins in borderline spite.

Yes. But the Xenomorphs can impregnate almost any life form. Gorillas and Jaguar xenomorphs are ridiculous strong. In Colonial marines they send an entire army armed with Nuclear Bombs but they lost because the idiots of Weyland brought Facehuggers inside the space cruisers.

Gorilla-Strain Xenomorphs are a type of xenomorph found on the planet Zeevan. They have long arms, used to easily grab hold of a victim. However, their most devastating attack is their ability to spray an acidic compound from their second jaw - likely the reason for their enlarged cranium.
#34 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha :

M1A2 Abrams with canister shot. 1500 pellets all as big as a regular shotgun shell flying at your face per shot. It will turn anything made of flesh into puree.

#35 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Frocharocha :

M1A2 Abrams with canister shot. 1500 pellets all as big as a regular shotgun shell flying at your face per shot. It will turn anything made of flesh into puree.

Yes, but if The Queen has time to become a Super Queen she will quickly spawn more Queens and quickly spawn Praetorians Facehuggers. Which are basically Super xenomorphs. I remeber fighting those dudes in AVP. Normal bullets didn't done shit to them.

#36 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: Yes because Xenomorphs would really just walk into tank fire and stand in the open to be obliterated by long range artillery? Clearly you have no knowledge of Xenomorphs outside of the film universe. If you pick up a comic then you would know that they actually do give explanations as to why Xenomorphs are capable of doing the shit they are. It's not a 'in media res' situation where they instantly conquer the Earth with no explanation given. A Xenomorph Queen has telepathic abilities which could easily bend the minds of the people in Somalia (given the month's time it has) in order to achieve things to ensure it's survival. Also it amuses me when people start naming all the ways the American military can start killing stuff without even acknowledging that the battle takes place in Somalia. Why would the U.S. be sanctioned to use such deadly force in a populated area? Clearly this scenario is not as clear cut as some people may think.

So no, Xenomorphs aren't going to lose as easily as you may think. They are not zombies, they don't run into gunfire or become suicidal just because.

#37 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha:

These aren't regular bullets, these are 23mm balls of death that can punch through concrete, and they are flying at you at nearly mach three and there are one and a half thousand of them in one shot. If your body armor cannot deflect them, you will become chunky salsa. Addittionally, Abrams tanks are hard as nails, not one has ever been destroyed, not by other tanks, not by roadside bombs, not by artillery, not by airpower, not by RPGs, not by missiles. They have been disabled, but never destroyed beyond repair, because they are built to be able to take on six Russian tanks at once and win with ease.

#38 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf:

The American Government's plans in case of aliens seem to be "Kill them the instant they show up, if they are talking peace, kill them anyway because they're lying." The U.S Government has become institutionally paranoid of everything since 9/11, Pearl Harbor, and other instances where it has been caught with it's pants down. If they get wind that there are things crawling out of H.R Giger's imagination sniffing for human blood, there won't be a Somalia, there will be "this giant radioactive and tank blasted crater once called Somalia."

#39 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf:

The American Government's plans in case of aliens seem to be "Kill them the instant they show up, if they are talking peace, kill them anyway because they're lying." The U.S Government has become institutionally paranoid of everything since 9/11, Pearl Harbor, and other instances where it has been caught with it's pants down. If they get wind that there are things crawling out of H.R Giger's imagination sniffing for human blood, there won't be a Somalia, there will be "this giant radioactive and tank blasted crater once called Somalia."

Why would they nuke Somalia? Given the time, it's very plausible that the xenomorphs spread at some country already. A xenomorph can be born within 1-3 hours and become full mature in an hour.

#40 Edited by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf:

Why would they nuke Somalia? Given the time, it's very plausible that the xenomorphs spread at some country already. A xenomorph can be born within 1-3 hours and become full mature in an hour.

Because we're a paranoid species that doesn't like getting caught off guard ever. We'd much rather kill millions right now to save our own skins than deal with a problem over a long period of time. I mean, we did prefer to gamble on Japan surrendering to nukage rather than the surefire route of invading it and paving our way to Tokyo in the blood of tens of millions (no matter how you cut it, at least a million allies and ten times that many Japanese would die over the course of the invasion.)

#41 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: Because you clearly know what the American Government's plan are in case of an alien attack? Given how the scenario plays out in Somalia and not the U.S. any information out of the country would be unreliable at best. Somalia is one the most war-torn countries in the world. To instantly suspect America could go in and just shoot everyone up (they did try that already and guess what? They lost) and no one is going to do shit is pretty ridiculous. You're trying to portray the American Military in a real-life scenario but don't seem to acknowledge how they operate, they won't just start blowing up the place just because their are some form of unidentified life. Given how they don't know if it's terrestrial or extraterrestrial, or have any information on it for the matter.

#42 Edited by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf :

We are talking about an institutionally and deeply paranoid government that doesn't trust it's own people farther than it can throw them. Once there is confirmation, the area is going to be obliterated and then re-obliterated and any information on H.R Giger's works will be dug up and studied for weaknesses upon making the needed connections. Given my Europeaner's knowledge of America, they'd likely use this whole mess as an excuse to further clamp down on their own people once the aliens are gone. I have no problem with the Country's people, but I am deeply suspicious of it's government and wouldn't be surprised if they used Alien invasion as a way to form a fascist system.

#43 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Timely_Assassin: Humans by nature won't act until it's too late. We are never a preemptive species, we are reactionary. Nukes happened because of the war, not because America wanted to prevent anything.

#44 Posted by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@The_Timely_Assassin: Humans by nature won't act until it's too late. We are never a preemptive species, we are reactionary. Nukes happened because of the war, not because America wanted to prevent anything.

Actually they were used because the alternative was a bloodbath on a scale you wouldn't be able to wrap your head around. The Japanese plan of defense was not concerned with throwing the allies and soviets into the sea as it was with killing as many invaders as possible until they cried uncle, no matter how many of their own people died to accomplish this. Could you stomach one hundred thousand casualties? How about two? Three? Four? Two million? How about eleven million dead? Nuking Japan was much better for everyone involved.

#45 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Frocharocha :

Yes, but if The Queen has time to become a Super Queen she will quickly spawn more Queens and quickly spawn Praetorians Facehuggers. Which are basically Super xenomorphs. I remeber fighting those dudes in AVP. Normal bullets didn't done shit to them.

This only furthers the points I was making. One marine (Rookie) beat a Praetorian and several Xenos at the same time. Rookie even soloed a Queen while fighting several xenos. The numbers game is the xenos only advantage in this scenario and they don't even have that. We arn't talking about a dozen soldiers stranded in space. We are talking about BILLIONS of trained soldiers who can adapt to any scenario because we are on our own planet. Tanks, Helicopters, air strikes, and huge numbers of infantry are what the xenos would have to overcome and it just isn't happening in the scenario laid out in the OP.

#46 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Timely_Assassin: The American Government already had an invasion scenario planned out for Japan even before the completion of the nukes. You are trying to make it out as though governments even care about the lives they're throwing. If that was the case World War I and World War II wouldn't have started. I'm Chinese I know what the Japanese are willing to do in wartime scenario. Being European you should know how many people died for a couple meters of land during World War I. So no, I don't think they would throw a nuke as a first thought. Given the rest of the world's reaction to such a thing, and the propensity of the human nature for alternative methods. Bloodbaths are nothing new to humans, we have been killing each other since the dawn of time. To think that a couple of millions of people would faze us, is to make us out as Saints. How many people died already in the War in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, and so forth? People choose to remain ignorant to things that don't please them, until it hits them in the face.

#47 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexman113 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Frocharocha :

This only furthers the points I was making. One marine (Rookie) beat a Praetorian and several Xenos at the same time. Rookie even soloed a Queen while fighting several xenos. The numbers game is the xenos only advantage in this scenario and they don't even have that. We arn't talking about a dozen soldiers stranded in space. We are talking about BILLIONS of trained soldiers who can adapt to any scenario because we are on our own planet. Tanks, Helicopters, air strikes, and huge numbers of infantry are what the xenos would have to overcome and it just isn't happening in the scenario laid out in the OP.

A Billion? Not that much, i say around 100 million units. Somalia has around 10,085,638 people. Cutting off the animals. So there around 15000.000 xenomorphs to fight.

#48 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: You are probably right, but regardless, we know that Xenomorph < Armed Human with military training and 15,000 < 100,000,000.

#49 Posted by nick_hero22 (6947 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Xenomorphs win

The Engineers are alive, they live isolated in another galaxy by what seems. Loki organization worked with them in the comics and the military reported Engineer ships above Xenomorph prime. But i don't know if this s cannon ;D.

Xenos were the ultimate weapons created by The Space Jockeys and were used in a civil war They were an extremely powerful race for sure.

@Alexman113 said:

Yes. But the Xenomorphs can impregnate almost any life form. Gorillas and Jaguar xenomorphs are ridiculous strong. In Colonial marines they send an entire army armed with Nuclear Bombs but they lost because the idiots of Weyland brought Facehuggers inside the space cruisers.

Gorilla-Strain Xenomorphs are a type of xenomorph found on the planet Zeevan. They have long arms, used to easily grab hold of a victim. However, their most devastating attack is their ability to spray an acidic compound from their second jaw - likely the reason for their enlarged cranium.

I haven't seen much evidence to support the notation that the Space Jockeys are still thriving, but nonetheless, the Xenomorphs were a major obstacle to their race and took Earth captivated in the future.

#50 Posted by Dextersinister (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Far from the truth we are not that simple, we have the ability to quickly reason out if the solution's to most problem's. Your selling your own race short we didn't get this far by sitting on are asses.

They breed at a frightening rate but they are dependent upon normally immobile key personnel that can be killed off by one bomber.