Xenomorph vs Edward Cullen

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Title says all, a Chestbuster comes out of Bella chest. Edward cries out a river, when he realizes he's a atacked by a fully grown Xenomorph.

-Xenomorph can have 1 surprise atack.

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hatemalingsia

Xenomorph sends Blade to prison for tax evasion. No contest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely cullen in a good fight, most likely though it all depends on what the xeno decides to use as his surprise attack, if its a tail attack then its GG cullen.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming its pre-vampire Bella because post vampire would make the Xeno probably stomp edward.

I think edward would try to crush the xeno or snap its neck like he does with wolves, just for his sake he shouldn't make it bleed.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Normal xenomorph. Edward stomps.

xenomorph with vampiric traits. Edward still wins with mild difficulty

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nerdchore

xeno wins.

tail stab ftw

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: Care to argue? I'll agree if it were a normal Xeno drone, Edrward takes, but not against a warrior.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@fitnesstribesman13: i feel like cullens speed and strength will give him the win. Xenomorph isnt sneaking up due to edwards senses

Now if the xenomorph in inherets some abilities of its host this is a much much harder fight

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cullen stomps

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: And what will a tail stab do? The only way to kill a sparkle Vampire is by ripping it to pieces ( which the Xeno isn't strong enough to do) and burning the pieces. Plus Edward has venom in him which would burn the Xeno.

Edward is stronger, faster and more durable. Better senses and healing factor along with telepathy. He stomps.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: Yes, Cullen may be faster in terms of running speed, but I'd say he is about equal in combat speed with Xeno Warriors. Xeno Warriors may be equal to if not stronger than Cullen, but by a slight margin.

Xeno Warriors can also keep up with movie Predators in h2h combat. The Xeno Warrior doesn't need to sneak up either. Xeno Drones (which are weaker than Xeno Warriors) could rip apart men at the waist:

“The alien flexed muscles hidden under its exoskeleton, cords filled with power a score of times more than any man could manage. Bueller felt the pain burn through his waist, a shattering bolt that short-circuited all his systems, filling him, like a sudden plunge into molten aluminum. He managed a scream, then felt the unendurable shock as- As the thing tore him in half at the waist.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 227

Note this was done by a Drone. A Xeno Warrior is stronger than a drone meaning Warriors could rip apart men at the waist casually. Xeno Warriors also have been shown to punch down futuristic metal security doors and leave nice dents in them. This was shown in 'Aliens'.

Xeno Warrior durability is also an issue for Cullen. Xeno Warriors have exoskeletons that can withstand futuristic small arms and normal caliber bullets. It was said that it requires heavy armor piercing ammunition to effectively shatter through their tough exoskeletons:

It takes heavy armour-piercing military-grade weaponry to kill one and even then its not easy. We have the reports from Colonial Marines’ encounters with them. A Chinese farmer with a pitchfork, an Australian bird hunter with a shotgun, they’ll be wasting their time trying to stop a full-grown alien with either of those weapons.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg. 248-249

The sounds of combat were drawing much closer as they finished. He could hear the occasional ricochet ping off the alien armor, and whoever had taken over from the dead general would probably be hauling ass real soon.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 274

A bullet spanged off the thing’s head, doing no more damage to the hard surface then a rubber ball bouncing on a concrete sidewalk. The alien turned and looked at the unseen shooters. “Aim for the woman!” somebody screamed. “Shoot Janna!” Before the alien kidnapper could flee with its prey, three more shots boomed. One of them missed completely. One of them hit the aliens chest, flattened on the natural armour, and did no harm. The third bullet hit the woman, just above the left eye.”-Aliens: Nightmare Asylum pg 4-5

Smith was close to the alien. As it twisted back to find him, Smith fired. He was too close. The focuser on the end of the plasma rifle nearly touched the thing. The beam pierced the aliens armor, but it also splashed. The plasma sprayed and hit Smith in the face. It cooked the flesh, boiled his eyes into steam.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 214

Now an Xenomorph Warrior could definitely shred apart Cullen as all Xenomorph castes have tails, claws, and inner jaws that can easily pierce and shred through the bulletproof armor of Predators, armor of Colonial Marines, Combat Androids, and spaceship metal. All these armors and metals are more durable than Cullen himself.

Then if Cullen somehow manages an attempt to bite or crack the Xenomorph exoskeleton, Xeno Warriors have pressurized acid blood that will burst out like a huge sneeze if their exoskeleton has been cracked. The acid blood will burst on or towards the direction of the attacker, thus Cullen will be covered in Xeno acid. Xeno acid is also so corrosive that it can quickly melt low tier Predator armor, Colonial marine and Combat android armor, and spaceship hulls. You see where this is going?

Cullen's venom bite will be neutralized by the Xeno acid and his head will melt off.

In a h2h situation, Xeno Warriors have multiple ways of defeating Cullen. Xeno Warriors can shred Cullen apart with their claws and tails since the tail also gives a superior reach advantage over Cullen. They could also head-bite Cullen or decapitate him with their tails. No to mention Xeno Warriors are capable of spitting acid as well. Cullen may make several hit offs, but Xeno Warriors have reaction time superior to Humans as they have been shown dodging shoulder cannon blasts at close range and even dodging bullets in Alien: Resurrection. Cullen's punches are also useless to Xeno Warriors since I have already displayed their durability feats and they can tank punches from Predators.

Then if an Xeno Warrior won't do, the next castes which are Hive Warriors and Praetorians would definitely do the job.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thelocust619

Only advantage Ed has is speed

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus:

Xeno Drones (which are weaker than Xeno Warriors) could rip apart men at the waist:

“The alien flexed muscles hidden under its exoskeleton, cords filled with power a score of times more than any man could manage. Bueller felt the pain burn through his waist, a shattering bolt that short-circuited all his systems, filling him, like a sudden plunge into molten aluminum. He managed a scream, then felt the unendurable shock as- As the thing tore him in half at the waist.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 227

Note this was done by a Drone. A Xeno Warrior is stronger than a drone meaning Warriors could rip apart men at the waist casually. Xeno Warriors also have been shown to punch down futuristic metal security doors and leave nice dents in them. This was shown in 'Aliens'.

Xeno Warrior durability is also an issue for Cullen. Xeno Warriors have exoskeletons that can withstand futuristic small arms and normal caliber bullets. It was said that it requires heavy armor piercing ammunition to effectively shatter through their tough exoskeletons:

It takes heavy armour-piercing military-grade weaponry to kill one and even then its not easy. We have the reports from Colonial Marines’ encounters with them. A Chinese farmer with a pitchfork, an Australian bird hunter with a shotgun, they’ll be wasting their time trying to stop a full-grown alien with either of those weapons.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg. 248-249

The sounds of combat were drawing much closer as they finished. He could hear the occasional ricochet ping off the alien armor, and whoever had taken over from the dead general would probably be hauling ass real soon.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 274

A bullet spanged off the thing’s head, doing no more damage to the hard surface then a rubber ball bouncing on a concrete sidewalk. The alien turned and looked at the unseen shooters. “Aim for the woman!” somebody screamed. “Shoot Janna!” Before the alien kidnapper could flee with its prey, three more shots boomed. One of them missed completely. One of them hit the aliens chest, flattened on the natural armour, and did no harm. The third bullet hit the woman, just above the left eye.”-Aliens: Nightmare Asylum pg 4-5

Smith was close to the alien. As it twisted back to find him, Smith fired. He was too close. The focuser on the end of the plasma rifle nearly touched the thing. The beam pierced the aliens armor, but it also splashed. The plasma sprayed and hit Smith in the face. It cooked the flesh, boiled his eyes into steam.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 214

Now an Xenomorph Warrior could definitely shred apart Cullen as all Xenomorph castes have tails, claws, and inner jaws that can easily pierce and shred through the bulletproof armor of Predators, armor of Colonial Marines, Combat Androids, and spaceship metal. All these armors and metals are more durable than Cullen himself.

Then if Cullen somehow manages an attempt to bite or crack the Xenomorph exoskeleton, Xeno Warriors have pressurized acid blood that will burst out like a huge sneeze if their exoskeleton has been cracked. The acid blood will burst on or towards the direction of the attacker, thus Cullen will be covered in Xeno acid. Xeno acid is also so corrosive that it can quickly melt low tier Predator armor, Colonial marine and Combat android armor, and spaceship hulls. You see where this is going?

Cullen's venom bite will be neutralized by the Xeno acid and his head will melt off.

In a h2h situation, Xeno Warriors have multiple ways of defeating Cullen. Xeno Warriors can shred Cullen apart with their claws and tails since the tail also gives a superior reach advantage over Cullen. They could also head-bite Cullen or decapitate him with their tails. No to mention Xeno Warriors are capable of spitting acid as well. Cullen may make several hit offs, but Xeno Warriors have reaction time superior to Humans as they have been shown dodging shoulder cannon blasts at close range and even dodging bullets in Alien: Resurrection. Cullen's punches are also useless to Xeno Warriors since I have already displayed their durability feats and they can tank punches from Predators.

Then if an Xeno Warrior won't do, the next castes which are Hive Warriors and Praetorians would definitely do the job.

As for Cullen's telepathy, that would be useless as well. Xenomorph Warriors are telepathically controlled by the Queen, who is arguably more intelligent than Cullen because it was stated that in Alien: Resurrection that the Queen has an IQ level around 150. Thus the Queen has stronger telepathic powers. Xenomorphs can strategize in combat, but they're also reliant on their instincts which makes Cullen's telepathic powers limited.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Xenomorph Eat the Vampire Fruit <3

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@fitnesstribesman13: Ah all that is impressive and I didn't know the Aliens were that powerful, however Edward still takes this. If book feats are included as well then Cullen physically outmatched the Alien. The vampires have easily uprooted trees, crumbled boulders completely and have leaped hundreds of metres, they are also bullet proof and have a healing factor. While I dnt know how well they do against corrosive materials, they were only ever worried about fire and the teeth of shapeshifter's who were specifically made to fight them. I don't think the Alien will be doing much physically to Edward because of the largess huge speed edge, the vampiresin the books fight too fast to see, they're literally blurs.

Edward also has a precog edge in terms of telepathy, he wouldn't even have to draw blood, he'd just snap the Aliens neck.

Hmm.. If that is true, I would be happy if you happen to have any scans or quotes of them all doing this.

Then if that is all true, it may take Hive Warriors, Palatines, or Royal Guards/Praetorians to take out Cullen. Maybe even a PredAlien or Queen from Aliens.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 And speaking of EU feats, EU Xenomorphs have unbelievably fast reflexes and agility.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now Xenomorphs could also take punches from EU Yautja like I said in which I would argue EU Yautja are stronger than Cullen as well:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Here's a freshly turned Bella thinking about how much force Emmet is exerting while she arm wrestles him.

I gritted my teeth and grabbed his big hand. "One, two---"

"Three," he grunted, shoved against my hand.

Nothing happened.

Oh, I could feel the force he was exerting. My new mind seemed pretty good at all kinds of calculations, and so I could tell that if he wasn't meeting any resistance, his hand would have pounded right through the rock without difficulty. The pressure increased, and I wondered randomly if a cement truck doing forty miles an hour down a sharp decline would have similar power. Fifty miles an hour? Sixty? Probably more.

It wasn't enough to move me. His hand shoved against mine with crushing force, but it wasn't unpleasant. If felt kind of good in a weird way. I'd been so careful since the last time I woke up, trying not to break things. It was a strange relief to use my muscles. To let my strength flow rather then struggling to restrain it.

Emmett grunted; his forehead creased and his whole body strained in one ridged line towards the obstacle of my unmoving hand. I let him sweat -figuratively- for a moment while I enjoyed the sensation of the crazy force running through my arm.

A few seconds, though, and I was a little bored with it. I flexed; Emmett lost an inch.

I laughed. Emmett snarled harshly through gritted teeth.

I smashed his hand into the boulder. A deafening crack echoed off the trees. The rock shuddered, and a piece -about an eighth of the mass- broke off at an invisible fault line and crashed to the ground.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@fitnesstribesman13: strength- here Bella is thinking about Emmet's arm strength and her new mind in her own words are now good at calculation: 'The pressure increased, and I wondered randomly if a cement truck doing forty miles an hour down a sharp decline would have similar power. Fifty miles an hour? Sixty? Probably more.'

Is this the force of impact of the Vampires strength in the book?

More strength: 'Emmett kicked the rock fragment across the river. It sliced a young maple in half before thudding into the base of a big fir, which swayed and then fell into another tree.'

Impressive. Now a kick like that would send an Xenomorph airborne and land kind of far.

'He punched the granite, shattering off an avalanche of shards and powder.'

I would argue that punching down futuristic metal security doors and leave dents is a stronger feat than shattering granite.

Edward easily clears fifty yards 'I studied the flash of movement as he arched over the water, finally turning a somersault just before he disappeared into the thick trees on the other side of the river' What is interesting is that Bella as a new born jumped twice Edward's distance and beat Emmett (strongest vampire in the coven) arm wrestling but Edward along with his family dispatched dozens of new borns in 'Eclipse'... So he has no problem taking out multiple opponents who physically out match him a great deal. These New borns were strong

Oh nice. Though Xeno Warriors have also have outmatched Combat Androids in close combat as shown in the AvP 2010 game.

enough to easily toss around cars pretending to be the hulk.

No quote? Though if I remember correctly in the movies, Cullen has punched car and send them airborne as well. A Yautja could do this too very easily and Xenos taken punches from them and make it out fine.

Speed feats include them moving up, down and several feet within a fraction of a second, being blurry when fighting etc.

Impressive. Though EU Xenomorphs have dodged bullets (also shown in Alien: Resurrection) and even point blank shotgun blasts.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Edward better not try and punch a hole through it...

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@fitnesstribesman13: From 'The Short second life of Bree Tanner'- "Hulk mad!" Kevin bellowed. "Hulk... SMASH!" He leaped forward to meet the car before it could brake, grabbed its front bumper, and flipped it over his head so quick that it struck the pavement upside down with a squeal of bending metal and shattering glass.'

Yautja strength feats and striking power:

Flipping a moving military truck with a punch. The truck was carrying 5 people and military supplies

“They had careened through yet another curve in the road when Nikolai saw Marikova's eyes widen and she shouted at him, at them "There's something out there! Stop now!" Rath glanced back at her with an expression that Nikolai interpreted as pity or disgust--and gunned the engine. Something shimmering and heavy hit Nikolai's side of the truck with a force that cracked metal, and in that split second before the truck overturned and they all went spilling out onto the ground, onto the road, Nikolai felt something right beside his head, something that made a growling-clicking sound that made him scream, and behind it the sensation of great weight and the smell like rotting meat so that he steeled himself for a blow, but no blow came, just the delicate scrape of a clawed hand across his face, receding as the changed momentum of the truck and his own inertia carried him away from the creature." - Predator: Cold War

Destroying scout helicopter in a few strikes
Destroying scout helicopter in a few strikes
diving through tank armor
diving through tank armor

easily flipping over mini-van
easily flipping over mini-van
easily crumpling futuristic metal air-locked door
easily crumpling futuristic metal air-locked door

As for the force of the Vampires' impact, every striking feat seemed consistent with that quote, they've made craters in the ground, sent shock waves etc.

There's no doubt that the Vampires' displayed high strength feats, but the feats above that were done by Yautja states otherwise... In this case that Cullen's punches and kicks aren't enough to take out an Xenomorph Warrior.

Aldah_kte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, I'd give it a 50/50.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Klaus

@fitnesstribesman13: That isn't really impressive at all compared to Twilight vampires.

Average twilight vampires are able to easily throw around cars and large boulders. Edward easily ripped out a tree from its hinges and threw it. He stopped a speeding Van with just one hand. Bella also described the force Emmett was pushing with (who is slightly stronger than Edward) to be the same as that of a Cement truck travelling down hill at 60mph. Edward was also stated by Bella to have enough strength to be able to juggle three Vans with one hand. Clearly Edward is far stronger than the Xeno and can easily crush its exo skeleton.

Twilight vampires are harder than Granite and Diamonds. Human weapons are unable to harm them (though its implied a direct nuke can). Only other vampires and the claws and teeth of Werewolves can pierce their flesh. In order to kill them, they must be torn to pieces and burnt to ashes with the pieces separated. They can heal from any wound otherwise. Their teeth are indestructible and can cut through any solid material. The Xeno doesn't have the strength to harm Edward. Unless you can show its tails and claws being indestructible it wont pierce Edward.

Twilight vampires are faster than the human eye can see. They see everything in slow motion and have to physically slow themselves down so they dont break everything. A normal Vampire can run over 100mph, but Edward is considered faster than most vampires with his speed being unmatched by others he has met. The Xeno will look like a slow snail to him. And they have never been tagged by slower beings, only other vampires and Werewolves.

And Edward reads minds, not control them, so he will know every move. Just pm me which feat you wanna see or read and ill reference you to each page and scene.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xenomorph rapes the sparkling fairy vampire. 1 suprise attack for xeno = gg

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@fitnesstribesman13: Wow I legit didn't know Predators were that strong. I'm inclined to agree with you that perhaps Edwards punches won't be enough, although I still have my doubts. However Edward still has a very large speed gap and he does have the strength to just snap its neck.

Now really I'm starting to thing this could go either way. Sure, Cullen may have the strength to snap the Xeno's neck, but wouldn't that make him vulnerable to the Xeno's attacks as well? He'll be dangerously close to try and snap his neck. This gives a chance for the Xeno to viciously shred him to pieces with their claws, tails, or head-bite multiple times.

Not to mention the Xeno gets one surprise attack.

Then again, EU Xenos might be able to keep up with Cullen as they are faster in the EU and I have already stated they were bullet dodging in Alien Resurrection and of course this:

No Caption Provided

And of course because I love this one too:

Then if that's not enough, we've got these guys too:

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see the Xenomorph eat this guy's face... But I think Edward wins it. Too fast, too strong, too durable. He won't be so pretty after it's done, but the Xenomorph will be missing its head.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

@fitnesstribesman13: That isn't really impressive at all compared to Twilight vampires.

Average twilight vampires are able to easily throw around cars and large boulders. Edward easily ripped out a tree from its hinges and threw it. He stopped a speeding Van with just one hand. Bella also described the force Emmett was pushing with (who is slightly stronger than Edward) to be the same as that of a Cement truck travelling down hill at 60mph. Edward was also stated by Bella to have enough strength to be able to juggle three Vans with one hand. Clearly Edward is far stronger than the Xeno and can easily crush its exo skeleton.

That wasn't my argument...

I know Cullen is stronger than the Xeno Warrior. My real argument was that Cullen's punches are useless since Xenos can take punches from Predator who is arguably stronger that Cullen and other Twilight Vampires. And notice that the strength feats aren't nearly all the strength feats for Predator. I have plenty more I can show:

Furthermore, I have already shown the Predators' striking power. A Predator punched over a careening military truck carrying five people and military supplies. Then one Predator easily backhanded slap a HELMETED soldier to death and another one easily punched through a man's chest and ripped out his heart (the man was wearing a micro-Kevlar suit which can stop a knife). Finally a Predator dove through a 1980s tank armor.

A Predator could do all those feats the Vampire's have done and even more impressive is this:

No Caption Provided

This Predator is lifting a 16-20 ton futuristic maximum security gates. The whole gate itself weighs 16-20 tons, but it is locked thus giving it even greater resistance. Once the Predator overwhelms the locking mechanism, the Predator trust upward which causes the gate to rise at a quick rate meaning Predators are still capable of lifting even more weight! That's even stronger than ripping out a tree from the ground and juggling three Vans.

Now this isn't even the best strength feat for Predators. The best strength feat is killing a Queen even larger and stronger than the one from Aliens, most likely the same size from the AvP film. I know this because the comic based on the novel this feat came from shows the Queen and the Queen looks similar in size to the AvP Queen and was for sure larger than the Aliens one. Now it was actually a Clan Leader who killed the Queen bare handed though Clan Leaders are stronger than the rest of their clan mates. Anyways, here's the quote:

He was Leader of the Ne'dtesei, son and grandson of ship leaders and warrior trainers, and he bowed to no one in his skill with blade or burner. His own trophy wall on the homeworld held half a dozen of the Hard Meat skulls, bleached and clean, including the one he had killed with his bare hands, as well as a queen, taken during a hellish hunt in which nine already-Blooded warriors had died.

And the one about how Emmett has similar pushing force to a cement truck going 60 mph downhill, wasn't Bella making a rough estimate considering she was going back and forth saying 40 mph, 50 mph, and 60 mph?

Then again, I showed a quote of a Predator stopping a careening military truck carrying five people and military supplies with a punch. A military truck is quite heavier than a van.

I also have a question about them being able to juggle three vans with one hand. Does this mean they can lift three vans in one hand or flip around each van at a different time and catch it with one hand? A better explanation might be if you know how people juggle right? They don't catch all the balls in one hand. It keeps on going while all the balls are airborne, you have one of the balls in one hand while two are airborne. Then once the airborne balls fall down, you throw up the ball that is currently in your hand and catch the ball that is falling down closest to your hands. You know what I'm saying?

I don't know If I would say Cullen is far stronger than an Xeno Warrior since Xeno Warriors do have the strength to punch down futuristic metal security doors and rip apart men at the waist casually. Cullen is stronger, but the Xeno Warrior still has the strength to put up a hell of a fight.

Twilight vampires are harder than Granite and Diamonds. Human weapons are unable to harm them (though its implied a direct nuke can). Only other vampires and the claws and teeth of Werewolves can pierce their flesh. In order to kill them, they must be torn to pieces and burnt to ashes with the pieces separated. They can heal from any wound otherwise. Their teeth are indestructible and can cut through any solid material. The Xeno doesn't have the strength to harm Edward. Unless you can show its tails and claws being indestructible it wont pierce Edward.

Well yeah a nuke can pretty much kill and destroy anything. Though have these Vampires encountered military grade weaponry? The same can be said for Xeno Warriors. Xeno Warriors are bulletproof to modern day military bullets and even futuristic weaponry as long as they aren't HEAP weapons. If I remember correctly, HEAP stands for high explosive armor piercing? Something like that... It was also specifically stated that heavy armor piercing & explosive military grade weaponry is required to kill one and it's still not easy.

I wonder how would Twilight Vampires stand up to pulse rifle ammunition, which are caseless armor piercing explosive rounds.

I'm positive that Xeno Warriors can still definitely shred Cullen apart as their claws, tails, and inner jaws can easily pierce through the low tier yet bulletproof armor of Predators, Colonial Marine armor, and Combat Androids integrated with armor and metal designed for warfare and could withstand some sustained fire from pulse rifles and shoulder cannon blasts. This was shown in the AvP 2010 game where you can kill fully armored Colonial Marines and Combat androids. Even the grabbing animations include the Xenos stabbing through the armor of the Colonial Marines and Combat Androids. Then in the AvP films, Xenomorphs can head bite through the bulletproof bio-helmet of Predators. In the AvP comics, Xeno Warriors managed to stab and claw through fully armored Predators. The armor set even though it was lowest tier is still bulletproof.

Speaking of burning the Vampires to ashes, you completely ignore the fact Xeno Warriors have PRESSURIZED acidic blood!

Then if Cullen somehow manages an attempt to bite or crack the Xenomorph exoskeleton, Xeno Warriors have pressurized acid blood that will burst out like a huge sneeze at point blank if their exoskeleton has been cracked. The acid blood will burst on or towards the direction of the attacker, thus Cullen will be covered in Xeno acid. Xeno acid is also so corrosive that it can quickly melt low tier Predator armor, Colonial marine and Combat android armor, and spaceship hulls. You see where this is going?

Also are you sure Cullen will regenerate from anything else? Can Cullen regenerate his head if he is decapitated, amputated, or ripped apart at the waist? If not, then the Xeno Warrior can simply resort to those attacks

Twilight vampires are faster than the human eye can see. They see everything in slow motion and have to physically slow themselves down so they dont break everything. A normal Vampire can run over 100mph, but Edward is considered faster than most vampires with his speed being unmatched by others he has met. The Xeno will look like a slow snail to him. And they have never been tagged by slower beings, only other vampires and Werewolves.

Xenomorphs aren't Human though so Twilight Vampires may move faster than the human eye can see, but I have already proven my point Xenomorphs have superior reaction time to humans. Xenos can dodge Predator shoulder cannon blasts at close range and even in Alien Resurrection shows that they can dodge bullets at close range as well. EU Xenomorph are even faster as I have showed a scan of them dodging point blank shotgun blast and point blank shoulder cannon blast. Also, Xenomorphs can strike faster than Humans and even faster than Humans can react. Hell, Xenomorphs have managed to get several hit offs on Predators before who have reflexes far beyond any Human:

"The spear was snatched from his back by a shadowy, indistinct figure and the second man let loose with his AK-100, spraying bullets at the barely glimpsed spear-wielding killer. The thing moved so fast it almost seemed to be dodging the bullets as it turned and ran back down the canyon. The Russian charged after it, bellowing. . . . The creature holding the spear seemed to side-step the bullets easily. Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture. After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility. - Cold War

"The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures’ reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it, not without a chance at a headshot sans helmet." - South China Sea

No Caption Provided

Then this is the point now I think this battle is going to be stalemate. The Xenomorph probably can't land a hit (only if close enough) on Cullen and Cullen probably can't or could land a punch. Only Cullen can't kill the Xeno Warrior with his strikes. The only way Cullen will have to kill the Xeno Warrior is by getting close enough to snap the Xeno's neck or spine.

The problem with doing that is he will also be dangerously close to the Xeno which leaves Cullen vulnerable to the Xeno's attacks (head-bite, spitting acid, clawing, tail strike, kick, etc.)

Not to mention the Xenomorph has one surprise attack.

And Edward reads minds, not control them, so he will know every move. Just pm me which feat you wanna see or read and ill reference you to each page and scene.

Still, the other problem is that Xeno Warriors can range from multiple IQs and combat methods.

Some Xeno Warriors like number 6 from AvP 2010 game was shown to be smarter than average Xenomorph Warriors. Grid Alien (was a Drone though) was an Alpha Drone as he is also smarter and stronger than you average Xenomorph Drone. Then Xenos in Alien Resurrection thought of a clever way of escaping the cell by sacrificing one of their own hive members by shredding the sacrificed one apart and let her acidic blood do the work.

It was also stated in one of the Alien novels that their intelligence can range from the IQ of wild Wolves/dogs/dinosaurs to the IQ of Chimpanzees. Though the higher castes(Praetorian, Queen, Empress) have superior intellect to all these creatures.

Some Xenos attack like wild animals and rely purely on instinct instead of strategizing. So if we get a kind of Xeno Warrior who relies purely on instinct, Edward's mind reading powers are useless.

Though the average Xeno Warrior relies halfway on instincts and strategizing thus Edward's mind reading is just limited.

Then if an Xeno Warrior ain't enough to take out Cullen, we've got these guys:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided