Xenomorhs attack Earth!!!!

Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kraden

An alien space craft lands in the center of New York City, and from within comes a Xenomorh Queen and a single xenomorph warrior brood type who escape down a sewer tunnel and after the next few weeks many complaints of missing persons are called in and more happen each day. After a few months 99% of the city and surrounding tunnels have been visably infected. And will continue to infect cities every week they are left unchecked... Will the human species survive?

Battle - Xenomorphs vs. Todays trained US. Soldiers.

Troops have all nessessary equipment

Xenomorph's will infect anything that breathes that are large enough to accomidate the infection process (humans, cats, dogs, zoo animals, and any other animals im forgetting)

Restrictions -

US. Troops cannot drop nukes for the fear of fall out.

Xenomorphs are restricted to one queen per city that has been taken over since arrival.

Does Humanity survive the perfect threat? Or does humanity die out in a blaze of glory never to be heard from again?

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

I am biased (i hate humans and love xenomorphs) so i say xenos

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Phylos

Xenomorphs make planet Earth their !@#$%

Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kraden

@AsgardianXeno929 said:

I am biased (i hate humans and love xenomorphs) so i say xenos

lol

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rickbarry

@AsgardianXeno929: Xenomorph's don't like you!!! That being said...Xenomorph's would win.

Thehob0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thehob0

M.o.a.b. strikes who be useful

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Onemoreposter

If New York had an infestation of something as deadly as xenomorphs, it would take far less than a 99% infection rate before the US government quarantined the area and "purged" it (use your imagination there). One guy with a machine gun > several xenomorphs. One badass 100 lb chick > xenomorph queen.

earth wins

AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

@Rickbarry: don't remind me! (was denied being used for a face hugger) :'( lol

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Vortex13

@Onemoreposter: This isn't the movie setting it's supposed to be modern earth. They needed (and had) some serious heavy caliber machine guns in Aliens that don't exist in our time so I doubt someone with a modern day machine gun that didn't have the power of a mini-gun would last. Also the 100lb Sigourney Weaver had I huge a## robot to help defeat the queen, on her own she'd have been screwed.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Vortex13

@AsgardianXeno929 said:

@Rickbarry: don't remind me! (was denied being used for a face hugger) :'( lol

No Caption Provided
Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Beerhappy

Well since the military has a top elite in the USO....im going with the troops.

No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Beerhappy said:

Well since the military has a top elite in the USO....im going with the troops.

No Caption Provided

LOL.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Vortex13: I see no reason to believe that the machine guns in Aliens were any more powerful than even modern-at-the-time(1986) machine guns. Even the tiny little bomb Vasquez detonates isn't shown to have greater explosive force than a grenade. I'd say current US Marines with standard gear would take out the space Marines from Aliens with standard gear.

And Riplely first stood up to the queen with a small child in one arm and a flamethrower in the other during their first encounter. In there final confrontation Riplely is completely unarmed.

kingwallytw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kingwallytw

Humans are frequently underrated. They are the most adaptable creatures in the known universe. Humans take alien tech, reverse engineer... and boom they have relatively advanced technology. Also, humans always see things as "Me vs you" or "Us vs them". In this case, humanity would likely unite temporarily to completely and utterly destroy the Xenomorph threat.

Also, large numbers of conventional bombs are the equivalent of nukes in immediate explosive power (a lot obviously)

Humans are strong. Never underestimate a cornered human with a good machine gun, who is defending their home.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nick_hero22

Xenomorphs have already took over Earth before, they had to kill humans who had access to much more advanced technology than what when have today and xenomorphs were the reason why the Space Jockeys are extinct and they were the ones who engineered them.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nickthedevil

Xenomorphs track record against the space jockeys is feat enough. Totally though, i want a Predator to kick one of them elephant faces into the dirt.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Humans probably win

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickthedevil said:

Xenomorphs track record against the space jockeys is feat enough. Totally though, i want a Predator to kick one of them elephant faces into the dirt.

And then they have already taken over Earth and forced humans to flee.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nick_hero22

@The Stegman said:

Humans probably win

Why when they have already took over Earth two hundred years later during a period where technology is much more sophisticated.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@nick_hero22: Quarantine the place, evacuate the non infected and pump in gas to kill the creatures inside. Then once the gas has had time to settle, send in ground troops to pick off what's left.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nick_hero22

@The Stegman said:

@nick_hero22: Quarantine the place, evacuate the non infected and pump in gas to kill the creatures inside. Then once the gas has had time to settle, send in ground troops to pick off what's left.

I don't think gas effects xenomorphs and they have conquered a more highly advanced Earth with technology superior to what we have and the Space Jockeys who were the ones who created them.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@nick_hero22: I see no reason why gas wouldn't effect them, they're an organic life form, and I'm not sure what world you're talking about, but that's one circumstance, in this instance, I don't see them beating a very well organized, heavily armed militia. 
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Have you guys watched AvP Requiem? The national guard didn't do so well against the xenomorphs :P

AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

@kingwallytw said:

Humans are frequently underrated. They are the most adaptable creatures in the known universe. Humans take alien tech, reverse engineer... and boom they have relatively advanced technology. Also, humans always see things as "Me vs you" or "Us vs them". In this case, humanity would likely unite temporarily to completely and utterly destroy the Xenomorph threat.

Also, large numbers of conventional bombs are the equivalent of nukes in immediate explosive power (a lot obviously)

Humans are strong. Never underestimate a cornered human with a good machine gun, who is defending their home.

In the known universe yes, but in the AVP universe, aliens are, hence the name "Perfect Species".

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nick_hero22

@The Stegman said:

@nick_hero22: I see no reason why gas wouldn't effect them, they're an organic life form, and I'm not sure what world you're talking about, but that's one circumstance, in this instance, I don't see them beating a very well organized, heavily armed militia.

Their silicon based life forms and were bioengineered by the Space Jockeys. What part of them conquering Earth and driving the Space Jockeys to extinction don't you get?

22th Century Humanity > Present

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#26  Edited By InnerVenom123

Is this a joke? Xenomorphs rape humanity.