jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jwwprod

Xeno Scum team:

Covenant Empire (Pre-Fall of Reach) (led by Prophet of Truth, Rtas 'Vadum and Maccabeus):

Arsenal: 200,000 Grunts, 150,000 Yanme'e, 150,000 Jackels, 200,000 Elites, 200,000 Brutes, 50,00 Elite special forces, 20,00 Brute Chieftains, 1,000 Hunters, 400 Ghosts, 200 Spectres, 200 Prowlers, 1,000 Wraiths, 300 Locusts, 200 Anti-Air Wraiths, 400 Banshees and 20 Phantom Dropships.
Arsenal: 200,000 Grunts, 150,000 Yanme'e, 150,000 Jackels, 200,000 Elites, 200,000 Brutes, 50,00 Elite special forces, 20,00 Brute Chieftains, 1,000 Hunters, 400 Ghosts, 200 Spectres, 200 Prowlers, 1,000 Wraiths, 300 Locusts, 200 Anti-Air Wraiths, 400 Banshees and 20 Phantom Dropships.

Tau Empire (led by Shadowsun and Aun'Va):

Arsenal: 200,000 Fire Warriors, 100,000 Kroots, 2,000 Tau Pathfinders, 150 Kroot Shapers, 400 Devilfishs, 300 XV8 Crisis Battlesuits, 400 Hammerhead Gunships, 300 XV88 Broadside Battlesuits and 200 Barracudas.
Arsenal: 200,000 Fire Warriors, 100,000 Kroots, 2,000 Tau Pathfinders, 150 Kroot Shapers, 400 Devilfishs, 300 XV8 Crisis Battlesuits, 400 Hammerhead Gunships, 300 XV88 Broadside Battlesuits and 200 Barracudas.

Chimera (Led by Daedalus):

Arsenal: 2,000 Grims, 800 Leechs, 1,000 Leapers, 300 Drones, 150,000 Type I Hybrids, 100,000 Type II Hybrids, 80,000 Type III Hybrids, 60,000 Advanced Hybrids, 2,000 Steelheads, 1,200 Longlegs, 400 Ravagers, 400 Howlers, 200 Brawlers, 100 Titans, 800 Stalkers, 700 Hammers, 140 Marauders 60 Widowmakers and 40 Chimera Dropships.
Arsenal: 2,000 Grims, 800 Leechs, 1,000 Leapers, 300 Drones, 150,000 Type I Hybrids, 100,000 Type II Hybrids, 80,000 Type III Hybrids, 60,000 Advanced Hybrids, 2,000 Steelheads, 1,200 Longlegs, 400 Ravagers, 400 Howlers, 200 Brawlers, 100 Titans, 800 Stalkers, 700 Hammers, 140 Marauders 60 Widowmakers and 40 Chimera Dropships.

VS

Humanity team:

UNSC (Pre-Fall of Reach) (Led by Miranda Keyes and Sergeant Johnson):

Arsenal: 400,000 Marines, 300,000 ODSTs, 600 Mark III Spartans, 600 Warthogs (Machine gun variants), 800 Scorpions, 300 Cobras, 200 Grizzly tanks, 200 Wolverines, 300 Hornets and Pelican Dropships.
Arsenal: 400,000 Marines, 300,000 ODSTs, 600 Mark III Spartans, 600 Warthogs (Machine gun variants), 800 Scorpions, 300 Cobras, 200 Grizzly tanks, 200 Wolverines, 300 Hornets and Pelican Dropships.

Armageddon Steel Legion (Led by Commissar Yarrick):

Arsenal: 500,000 Guardsmen, 20,000 Stormtroopers, 1,200 Ogryns, 16 Commissars, 400 Sentinels, 500 Chimeras, 700 Leman Russ Battle Tanks, 200 Basilisks, 100 Avenger Strike Fighters, 50 Valkyries and 150 Marauder Bombers.
Arsenal: 500,000 Guardsmen, 20,000 Stormtroopers, 1,200 Ogryns, 16 Commissars, 400 Sentinels, 500 Chimeras, 700 Leman Russ Battle Tanks, 200 Basilisks, 100 Avenger Strike Fighters, 50 Valkyries and 150 Marauder Bombers.

Allied Forces (Mixture of RA2 & RA3) (Led by General Carville and Tanya from RA3):

Arsenal: 100,000 GIs, 100,000 Peacekeepers, 4,000 Javelin soldiers, 600 Guardian GIs, 600 Rocketeers, 10,000 Navy SEALs, 50 RA2 IFVs , 50 RA3 IFVs, 400 Guardian Tanks, 400 Grizzly Tanks, 300 Robot Tanks, 100 RA2 Mirage Tanks, 100 RA3 Mirage Tanks, 200 Prism Tanks, 30 Harriers, 30 Black Eagles, 10 Cryocopters and 20 NightHawk Transports.
Arsenal: 100,000 GIs, 100,000 Peacekeepers, 4,000 Javelin soldiers, 600 Guardian GIs, 600 Rocketeers, 10,000 Navy SEALs, 50 RA2 IFVs , 50 RA3 IFVs, 400 Guardian Tanks, 400 Grizzly Tanks, 300 Robot Tanks, 100 RA2 Mirage Tanks, 100 RA3 Mirage Tanks, 200 Prism Tanks, 30 Harriers, 30 Black Eagles, 10 Cryocopters and 20 NightHawk Transports.

Rules:

• Everyone works together (So no inner fighting).
  • Xeno team wins by destroying all of Humanity team.
  • Humanity team wins by destroying all of Xeno team.

Battlefield location:

The Planet Aiur from the StarCraft franchise
The Planet Aiur from the StarCraft franchise

WHICH TEAM WINS AND WHY?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reficul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Few questions when it comes to answering this. What is the distance? Are we using jobber covenant? ( era don't matter they do job though quite a bit ), also can't Daedalus use his tp and tk to affect the other team, since he has quite a reach over the Chimera on this? I can't remember if he could or could not.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tau and the Covenant hmmm let me check the armies hmmmmmmmmmmm

the truth it can go either ways but if team 2 get their positioning right in the battlefield it may turn it to their favor the think is Tau have the range supperiority which can be really bad to the other team.

If Prism, Basilisks, Mirage tanks, and Wolverines are positioned right

Man UNSC arsenal suck at this one the only thing they're good at is support and the Spartans, ODST will help 2 but UNSC can definitely stop the Chimeras

Also Prism Tanks can probably wipe out most of the xeno infantry if team 2 defended it right

Well Allied Navy Seal is comparable to Spartans from what i think

I can see Team 2 having a greater Siege, defensive ability than Team one but if Team 1 penetrates the defense line is gonna be chaos

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also just to let everyone know, RA3 Tanya is being used as a leader not the RA2 one. I forgot to edit it and I'm on an iPad right now so I can edit it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: U able to answer those questions? XD

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jwwprod

@killerwasp: No.

No one is jobbing in this battle.

Distance I'm not sure because I have never stated the distance in the other threads I've done and you have never mentioned distances to me until now >_>

Also I was going to have Master Chief as a leader in this battle but I then decided not to have him because I didn't want to see any "Master Chief solos" posts XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: lol, but MC is not a commander so, it would hurt his team. Not saying hes useless, hes just not a commander. Actually i believe i have with Tau and IG before. Distance is the difference in this thread honestly. It hurts and helps both factions in a way, also are they intermixed or are they operating as three different armies? This can also provide a different outcome. Btw grunts and their sticky blue balls solo, it only takes 2 to kill a spartan. Har har XD

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartan III's are enough man the thing about UNSC is they mostly have light vehicles

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 is taking air dominance thanks to the Barracuda. The have 200 true blood fighters while... the Imperium is only bringing 150 troop transports, they are fast but won't take on a barracuda in a dog fight, and marauders which are... bombers... They can fight, but they aren't supposed to go toe to toe with a true fighter. RA3 (I am assuming they can't use their time hax in this?) aren't offering much for their size as they aren't bringing many air ships. UNSC offers... nothing to the fight of air dominance. Hornets are good for ground support.

Armor is hard to see who has the edge. It really is IG and RA vs Tau and Chimera. I do want to know why there are more Leman Russ' then there are Scorpions. A Leman Russ would eat a Scorpion... then eat another... and another.... and probably another with another. (Scorpions aren't the best designed tanks.) While I don't think the Chimera bring as much as the other three, the widowmaker could do some damage. The Tau have a crap load of battlesuits in this. RA will comes in with their odd and special tanks (The Guardian isn't doing much), like the RA3 Mirage Tank which has very nice firepower (Why they couldn't bother giving it a rotating turret is beyond me) as well as a cool ability (RA2 Mirage does the same thing, but doesn't have the same firepower), but they are glass cannons. They are going to have to use them smartly or the Tau are going to fill them with Railgun rounds. Leman Russ are Leman russ (I assume bog standard one), so I will probably, tentatively, give the Tau the edge for firepower and maneuverability, but this could shift depending on how RA employs their Mirage tanks.

Artillery is going to team 2. Basilisk are nice, sadly, I don't know how much damage they can do before they are targeted by the air from the other team who will have dominance in the skies.

Infantry... I don't want to touch this one too much because this one is debatable. Team 2 kinda gets shafted here as the best infantry here belongs to the Imperial Guard, for their team. RA and UNSC doesn't really bring them much. Team 1, on the other hand, has durable covenant infantry, the unique and durable Chimera infantry, and the firepower and range of the Tau. Team 2 just has... the Imperial Guard (Who I am going to assume has missile launchers, grenade launchers as well as their lasguns), RA... who... have... basic soldiers akin to modern day soldiers and the UNSC who use space ak-47s.

@killerwasp: Daedalus had to be fairly close to us his TK if I recall correctly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e556e1661ac3
deactivated-5e556e1661ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never played the Resistance games, but don't the Chimera have some sort of biological weapon that basically mutates humans? That kinda gives them a huge advantage for exterminating humans.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@remnet: They have to inject them or bite them. They weren't given any chemical weaponry here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Mhhh true, but his TP isn't close range is it? I could of sworn his tp was pretty long distance, As i said the starting distance for this is imo gonna be the main factor. Also just to give u a heads up imo UNSC is not a factor or barely one, due to Jwwprod saying Covies are not being jobbers. In turn Grunts solo. XD jk, but im a little confused as to why the covies don't bring decent armor?

Armor is hard to see who has the edge. It really is IG and RA vs Tau and Chimera. I do want to know why there are more Leman Russ' then there are Scorpions. A Leman Russ would eat a Scorpion... then eat another... and another.... and probably another with another. (Scorpions aren't the best designed tanks.) While I don't think the Chimera bring as much as the other three, the widowmaker could do some damage. The Tau have a crap load of battlesuits in this. RA will comes in with their odd and special tanks (The Guardian isn't doing much), like the RA3 Mirage Tank which has very nice firepower (Why they couldn't bother giving it a rotating turret is beyond me) as well as a cool ability (RA2 Mirage does the same thing, but doesn't have the same firepower), but they are glass cannons. They are going to have to use them smartly or the Tau are going to fill them with Railgun rounds. Leman Russ are Leman russ (I assume bog standard one), so I will probably, tentatively, give the Tau the edge for firepower and maneuverability, but this could shift depending on how RA employs their Mirage tanks.

Because Brute Choppers are amazing! XDNvm saw it was brute prowlers.... Sigh. XD

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: We both know why they are not. :P. A short ranged artillery tank that has a slow moving projectile that they use as a MBT... a lot of open canopy vehicles... 80 mph banshees...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: XD Hey those big slow moving balls would distract most of team 1, besides the UNSC telling them not to stare into the light lol. plus idk why u think the UNSC is useless.... I mean look at their warthogs... Thats just their basic unit! XD

Loading Video...

Also Covenant Wraith's aint slow bro they can fly which makes them great artillery XD

Loading Video...

Although to be fair their Phantoms move very fast, and can provide quick transportation as well for covie troops and their allies alike like widowmakers being dropped on l-russ tanks. XD So don't give me that BS man! XD huehue

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: The Phantoms aren't tangoing with the IG or RA air like the Tau can which gives them the air dominance.

Lol modded gameplay does not count! At its core, the Warthog is a poor handling, three man (not counting the one with seats in the back) vehicle that has little armor and is easy to shoot the people driving as side armor just isn't a thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: XD aww always taking the fun out of everything.

No Phantoms are not dog fighters ( not saying they'd win anyway ), but they are gonna transport men to where ever they need it to be thanks to the tau aircraft which is going to rape the other team's air, I see none besides IG even coming close to their speeds, weapons, and skill in the air.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Yep, and the IG wasn't given a fighter that could match the Barracuda like the Lightning, so Tau are going to ensure air dominance.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going Team 1. The Battlesuits slaughter.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Aressword

Team 2, only factor is the Tau.Covenant and Chimera are almost completely useless in this fight, and the UNSC is the weak link on their side.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, only factor is the Tau.Covenant and Chimera are almost completely useless in this fight, and the UNSC is the weak link on their side.

Covenant, Chimera & UNSC aren't completely useless.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Explain how they are not useless?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword said:

@jwwprod: Explain how they are not useless?

Covenant & Chimera have some pretty good infantry (Putting Grunts aside LOL!), Elites & Bruites are pretty tough and the Chimera's infantry are also though and have some nice weapons like the Bullseye which can tag an enemy and then all shots will go straight to that enemy until he's dead.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: well i guess thats if they even get close.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Lets find out! XD

Imo team 2 would win, simply due to a few factors that really give them the edge such as 700 lemun russ tanks. I only see the Tau killing them honestly. If the covenant has its wraith's make a direct hit then its possible the tank will die, two hits imo will kill no matter one if they are direct. Also as i've said before distance is a factor. The reason why distance didn't matter necessary in other threads as much is because the factions you used ( eldar vs protoss ) or similar stuff the enemies closed in distance quite well. Where as these teams dont really close in distance if they can help it, sure you see them charging in videos and stuff, but all are more and less about holding the line. Again another problem for the Covenant though is that you have Truth leading the Covenant forces, which simply is not good. Truth is not a military leader and that was made very clear in the halo series. He was the spiritual and political leader of the Covenant. Not saying he doesn't understand common tactics and simple black op missions, but overall hes just not a military leader. It's like having our President leading our forces himself, he wont be as effective as our general or generals whom are in charge. ( this is not strictly the president we have but most presidents. ) Although i never noticed any changes per say, this is just my overall opinion on this matter. I think you did add or give IG air, which in turn helps, however the Tau are still very good pilots and i'd feel they'd still out do the IG. When night time comes also, the Tau will have a great advantage along with the rest of team 1 due to them using better night time gear than lets say the IG whom have little to none in that area. We learned this during the Damocles Crusade ( i could be wrong, but that is when we found out how well equip tau soldiers are especially with their gear. ) Anyway with that said, its going to be a close one, but overall factors as i said like Lemun Russ tanks and such is going to give them the edge they need. UNSC is only really a factor with its somewhat decent armor and decent troops, but in the end with pis aside covies, tau, and Chimera should win in the soldier department while armor and artillery are for sure a thing team 2 has. Air is going to be a toss up assuming u added some new air units that i dont believe i saw, and in total this all comes down to starting distance, if its within range so that Covies and Chimera can use their stuff things and not taking a heavy toll bringing up for the battle i feel team 1 would win, otherwise if they have to slowly advanced their going to take heavy losses just from IG alone, only Tau will be able to exchange fire with the IG at long distances. They'd both have a field day honestly though while everyone else tries to be useful.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: How about I add Rtas 'Vadum as the Covenant leader along with Truth?

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod More equal now. I forgot about the spartans from the UNSC. Are they all around chiefs skill?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod Can the Chimera convert human beings in this battle? If so Tau and Chimera overwhelm team 2. Armageddon Legion Steel MVP.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod More equal now. I forgot about the spartans from the UNSC. Are they all around chiefs skill?

John is a Mark II Spartan.

All these Spartans are Mark III Spartans who are inferior to Mark II Spartans.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia said:

@jwwprod Can the Chimera convert human beings in this battle? If so Tau and Chimera overwhelm team 2. Armageddon Legion Steel MVP.

No the Chimera are not allowed to convert human beings in this battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: He'd be good, but i'd honestly take away truth and have Rtas and Maccabeus as the head leaders. Maccabeus may of not been in the halo series a lot at all, but he was a strong warrior and a decent leader. On top of that he's prolly one of the few brute chiefs that prolly didn't actually dislike elites.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I will add Rtas 'Vadum and Maccabeus as leaders though still keep Truth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod Yeah I know that I was just wondering what type of combat experience they had. but still I see biggest threat from the xeno's is those tau battle suits, and for the humans is most likely those spartans and leman russ tanks. Overall i'm going with team 1 again.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer said:

@jwwprod Yeah I know that I was just wondering what type of combat experience they had. but still I see biggest threat from the xeno's is those tau battle suits, and for the humans is most likely those spartans and leman russ tanks. Overall i'm going with team 1 again.

But do you think that this is a even match?

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod yeah its very even, I just give team 1 a slight advantage cause i think the battle suits and broadside suits are the bees knees

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer said:

@jwwprod yeah its very even, I just give team 1 a slight advantage cause i think the battle suits and broadside suits are the bees knees

How do you think the battle will play out?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword said:

@jwwprod: What exactly did you edit?

I added some more units as well as a few more leaders.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod the tau would take on the imps, IMO tau would win and go help the chimera

Covenant would take on the UNSC, Covenant would eventually overpower the UNSC, they might have spartans but they have special forces elites, and a lot of brute chieftains which would put those spartans in their place.

and the chimera should be able to take the allied army or whatever they are called.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Team 2 only the Tau i feel could out do everyone here, they just don't got the numbers to push them out. The Chimera are quite effective, they just don't have the range to compete with the others, and well we all know how bad the covenant is.

@wut: The Covenant lost to the UNSC, why would you say they'd have great infantry if they simply lose to lesser beings than that of the IG regiment and out of all regiments Legion of steel regiment?