No BFR 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Im thinking Xenith due to she can fly and shoot laser beams from her eyes. Can She-Hulk stand that for long?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@god_spawn said:
" Im thinking Xenith due to she can fly and shoot laser beams from her eyes. Can She-Hulk stand that for long? "
I believe her healing factor could keep her in the game. She is blood lusted, and savage so she is smart enough to try and dodge them. 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By PirateKing69
@god_spawn said:
" Im thinking Xenith due to she can fly and shoot laser beams from her eyes. Can She-Hulk stand that for long? "
is her strength close to glads?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PirateKing69 said:
" @god_spawn said:
is her strength close to glads? "

idk to be honest but jennifer is in 100 class now so if she can catch her i think she can get her, but im most likely saying xenith
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PirateKing69
@god_spawn: yea i think her flight and eye beams could give her a good advantage...i think i will lean with Xenith for now till i see what more people say 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By charlieboy

probably xeninth ftw. too bad. i really want shulkie to win.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HellionVulcan

Xenith has been defeated by gladiator one punch but i'd say she equal to she hulk as i have no clue if her level of power is equal to gladiator since he is the most powerful of his race so she'd be second since shes the second last member of their species but i do think Xenith would win .

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@charlieboy said:
" probably xeninth ftw. too bad. i really want shulkie to win. "
Well confidence is a shakey thing. So it could drop if She-Hulk lands a punch, which might take Xeninth down a beg. The Hulk managed to defeat Gladiator.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By charlieboy
@OmegaDynasty:
that is true. i just figured that xenith has a pretty big speed advantage over jen.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@charlieboy said:
" @OmegaDynasty: that is true. i just figured that xenith has a pretty big speed advantage over jen. "
True, she does. Although, Glads has it over the Hulk. Yet he beat him down pretty bad. Although, not sure if that is PIS. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By charlieboy
@OmegaDynasty:
cool scan. it is possible for jennifer to win. but i still think that xenith has some serious advantages.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HellionVulcan
@OmegaDynasty: That whole fight was pis & poorly done still think Gladiator should defeat hulk all the time but she hulk is a totally defeat hulk shes smart & a good fighter Xenith we don't know much about rather then that she can kill nova corps people lol .
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @charlieboy said:
" @OmegaDynasty: that is true. i just figured that xenith has a pretty big speed advantage over jen. "
True, she does. Although, Glads has it over the Hulk. Yet he beat him down pretty bad. Although, not sure if that is PIS. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Gladiator was weakned by some radiation (some his "kryptonite"). 
In normal battle he would stomp Hulk. 

The same goes to Xenith and She-Hulk. Speedblitz and she is done.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By whacknasty

Yeah, I'm saying Xenith for the whole flight/eye beam combo which should give her a nice ranged attack option. 

@OmegaDynasty: Awesome scans!  I was looking for something like this when people were comparing Supe's heat vision to Kallark's.  I thought it was a pretty good feat.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@whacknasty said:
"Yeah, I'm saying Xenith for the whole flight/eye beam combo which should give her a nice ranged attack option. 

@OmegaDynasty: Awesome scans!  I was looking for something like this when people were comparing Supe's heat vision to Kallark's.  I thought it was a pretty good feat. "

True, although how do we known Xenith would go for the flight/eye beams first off? Her confidence is high in this battle, so she would most likely go up close to fight She-Hulk , which might be her undoing. Seeing as Xenith knowns nothing about She-Hulk. She-Hulk is strong enough, one punch to Xenith would most likely drop her confidence making her weaker.
ryanthereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ryanthereaper

Xenith for the win, she's around gladiators equal where as she-hulk is fairly below Hulk IMO.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By whacknasty
@OmegaDynasty: Good point, most high end super strength characters do seem to like punching...lol. 

Would it just be her strength that falls with her confidence?  Or would it also lower her eye beam damage, durability, flight speed?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @whacknasty said:
"Yeah, I'm saying Xenith for the whole flight/eye beam combo which should give her a nice ranged attack option. 

@OmegaDynasty: Awesome scans!  I was looking for something like this when people were comparing Supe's heat vision to Kallark's.  I thought it was a pretty good feat. "
True, although how do we known Xenith would go for the flight/eye beams first off? Her confidence is high in this battle, so she would most likely go up close to fight She-Hulk , which might be her undoing. Seeing as Xenith knowns nothing about She-Hulk. She-Hulk is strong enough, one punch to Xenith would most likely drop her confidence making her weaker. "
Why she should lose her confidence? Gladiator only was loosing it when someone suprised him by its invulnearbility. She-Hulk isn't made of adamantium/vibranium, nor she has Cannonball powers.
Also, this fight won't be long. Xenith relation with Glad is equal to Supe's and Kara's relation. They're have the same orgin, the were born and trained on the same planet and they have the same powers.
Xenith will speedblitz She-Hulk.
Without flying and speed, she would fry her by her heat vision.
Without heat vision, she would just punch her to the deasth with her planet-buster strength level.

It is a curbstomp in Xenith's favor.