No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Setup!

Alright another threat has encountered the humans in the attack on titan world. 5 exenomporh queens that were being deported on a giant ship have crash landed onto the aot earth. Chaos ensues and before the titans know it they see creatures that are human like in anatomy but are not good to eat. Over time as the titans were busy with the humans. The 5 queens have spawned over 5,000 xeno warriors. To ensure their food supply is not diminished the titans take their focus away from humans and decided to kill all xenos with the help of the survey coprs. 500 various sized titans are being commanded by the female titan, armored titan, and the collasal titan. One of the xeno queens finds out the weakness of the titans and tells the other queens about it. All feats for xenos comic and movie.

First Round

Eren in his human form comes back inside the walls to see that an xenomoprh queen has made its way into the walls that somehow bypassed 3 titans on guard duty. It has 10 xenos with it and is quite angry. One of the xenos spots Eren and attacks him dragging him away into a building. Eren screams and fades into the entrance of the building. Out of nowhere a giant roar erupts from the building and Eren in his titan form emerges.

Eren Titan form vs 1 Xeno queen and 10 Xenos.

Second Round

Mikasa and Levi with 10 members of the survey corps are out on patrol in the forest and spot a xeno. As the team closes in on the xeno 9 more xenos come out of nowhere and a fight ensues.

Levi,. Mikasa, and 10 survey corps members with 3d maneuver gear in the forest vs 10 xenos.

Third Round

The 5 queens with 5,000 xenos come charging towards the walls and out of nowhere the Colossal titan appears. From behind the walls comes the female titan, armored titan, and eren in his titan form. The Colossal titan lets out a giant roar and the ground begins to shake. 500 titans start running from all directions at the xenos. 100 survery corps members, levi, and Mikasa are also in this fight. The battle spans from the forest to the open plain and at the walls.

Who wins?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@those_eyes: round 1 stomp in Erin's favor

round 2 either way but edge scouts

round 3 team crushes the Xenos in a one sided battle

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: The xeno queens are to smart not to find out that titans weakness are in the neck. So with that knowledge you dont think they can pull out a win?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes just wanted to say that this is a really cool set up :D

Round 1: Eren should take this. He managed to fight off several titans at once, all of whom are physically stronger than the xenomoprph. Plus his regeneration will heal him from acid burns from the aliens

Round 2: this is a bit tougher. I think this goes to the survey corp with mid-high difficulty. They have trained to fight against big, lumbering titans, not human sized aliens who are faster than titans. Not to mention, that the acid blood would burn through their swords. I see the survey corp losing many members, but having levi and mikasa tilts in in their favor

Round 3: Xenomorphs lose. They really cant do much against the armor titan or colossal titan.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

it would become less of a stomp

eren might lose round 1 if the Xeno play it smart

round 2 is unchanged

round 3 still a stomp to much meat to fast and they have super fast humans to finish up their kills

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: Thanks man! I get just random spur of the moment battle ideas, glad you like them. Do you think the 5 xeno queens wont be able to pose a threat to the armoured titan?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually don't like Attack on Titan and have never seen all of any Aliens movie… my life is so disappointing :/

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: :O I've never heard anyone say they didn't like attack on titan. What was it that made you dislike it?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

I'm not a big fan of it either a bit depressing to be honest

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Limilicious

@those_eyes: Great idea, though I think you should also add a fourth round where you have like 10 hatching eggs plus 10 xenos against a group from the survey corp. One of the more lethal and famous themes in Alien is the face huggers. Another idea is the xenos growing out from the titans...a new form and more gigantic. Well...that's too OP then, nevermind.

My knowledge source is only based on the AoT manga and Alien movies. I'm under the assumption that there's no real tactics. Titans/Human goes for decapitation while xenos should for neck/kill.

Round 1: 10 human sized xenos aren't going to be much of a threat to Eren. So his only contestant is the queen, which probably holds in Eren's favour since I remember seeing Ripley fending off fairly well with just a loading suit.

Round 2: Hard battle as basically every non-lethal slice = a lost of a blade. I can't remember how many sets of blade each member holds but the humans should win with some sacrifices.

Round 3: I'll put it this way. Main Characters on AoT are smarter than Non-Main Characters and those are smarter than Titans, which I feel are not all smarter than xenos. I think it takes a good handful of humans to take on a single titan? So 3000ish xenos should be able to mathematically wipe out the 500 titans. If I recall correctly, I remember one scene from the movies where the xenos are trying to break through a barricaded room, but fails. So they find out that they can move through the ceiling and did so. So they do show good signs of intelligences and problem solving. And having a queen to share the titans' weakness, they should be able to coordinate and aim for the neck. I should note that the none of the shifting titans (Colossal, Armored, Female or Eren) can actually really command the 500 titans. In the latest chapters, Eren shows potential in doing so, but I don't believe he is able to perform it at will. So the 500 titans won't really be coordinated. From Round 2, 12 humans take a rather hard fight in beating 10 xenos. So mathematically speaking, 200-300 xenos should be sufficient to out number or at least keep these 102 humans really busy until they are overwhelmed and exhausted of blades. We're left with like 1500 xenos plus the 5 queens to go against 4 shifting titans. Any queen vs any of these shifting titans are gonna get killed by the titans and that's especially true for Colossal or Armored. But the thing is, there's still those 1500 xenos. Every xeno the titans kill is going to burn their hands or feet and it'll slowly eat away how much they can regenerate. It's also shown that after sustaining too much damage, they can't take their titan forms. Giving the Female titan 200 xenos plus the queen, then giving Eren 300 xenos plus the queen, then giving the Colossal titan 400 xenos plus the queen, leaves 600 xenos plus 2 queens for the Armored titan. These don't look like winning numbers to me...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limilicious:

nice post but the Aliens can still die from being steped on they don't need to go for the decap the go the break every bone in their body and those titians have a massive size advantage even the smallest towers above them and they have enough regen to counter the acid . IMO the titans and Humans can win this

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Based on what I know round 1 should go to Eren, if his size and regen are comparable to that of your average titan then the xenomorphs can't put him down.

Round 2 on the other hand seems like just what the doctor ordered for the xenos, frail panicky humans in an environment that obfuscates lines of fight and maneuverability. Aliens stomp this round.

Round 3 is where it gets interesting, I could see the Aliens suffering heavy casualties before dispersing. At this point they would take on a more in-character MO. Constructing a tucked away nest and focusing on reproduction. In this way I could see Aliens becoming the dominant species on the AOT planet.

There chief competition is:

A) Frail and underdeveloped meat bag humans.

B) incurably stupid giants that are easily avoided.

Aliens are also capable of learning and think in collective terms. Once one of them stumbles across the titan's weak spot the rest, the rest will go for that spot with no regard for their own lives.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much this. Though for Round 2 Levi no doubt would demolish the aliens. He would be to fast for them.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thitiki said:

@cjdavis103 said:

Pretty much this. Though for Round 2 Levi no doubt would demolish the aliens. He would be to fast for them.

This

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes

Maybe. I'm not sure how tough his armor his, but from at I have seen, he can easily walk through cannon fire. Idk if they could get through his armor

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans steps on xenomorphs like cockroaches..

Armored titan can solo.

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

armored titan does solo here eren just running

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Without knowledge of Titan weakness Xeno's can't beat them.

Round 1 and 3 10/10 for Shingeki no Kyojin

Round 2 could go either way. Will favor Levi and Mikasa though.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acid blood won't do jack either since they can regenerate.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Anal_Vomit

Wouldn't the xenomoprhs use the titans as a giant meat host for their eggs and possibly devour them from the inside even with regen. They would dig their way up faster than they would heal and reach the neck in no time.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xenomorphs win