X-Women Team VS JLA-Women Team

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Miki1111

@lilben42: She would catch her since she absorbed all of Miss Marvel>s powers Rogue can now fly fast.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By ImmortalOne

Wonder Woman solos via speedblitz.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42 said:

No Caption Provided

@Ancient_0f_Days:

This a panel taken out of context. That's not Diana is her mother Hypolita...And they are moving faster than thought because Flash lend his speed to the rest (Superman,MM and "WW"),in that comic Superman said he isn't faster than light..I'll post scans later

For the fight,JLA FTW and maybe WW solos.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By lilben42

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: Yeah but WW is way faster than her mother

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By lilben42

@Miki1111: Hey, Ms. Marvels fast but she aint that fast.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan said:

@lilben42 said:

No Caption Provided

@Ancient_0f_Days:

This a panel taken out of context. That's not Diana is her mother Hypolita...And they are moving faster than thought because Flash lend his speed to the rest (Superman,MM and "WW"),in that comic Superman said he isn't faster than light..I'll post scans later

For the fight,JLA FTW and maybe WW solos.

Where did I say she moved faster than thought?

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By lilben42

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Veitha said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: can WW move faster than a though?? Coz if she can, she could escape from a telepath, but still not from the other two. And Rachel could just immobilize her with a telekinetik field(she can take a hit from Thor and she could also hit so hard to knock him). And I don't see how moving behind the team would help against telepaths or telekinetics, they just need to think and she's immobilized. Rogue has got Kitty's powers with Rachel and Betsy's TK, so she can go through her hits and stop her thunderclaps with a TK field.

Wonder Woman cannot move faster than thought that I know of be she is highly resistant if not invulnerable to telepathy because of Athena. Rachel cannot "just" do anything, Wonder Woman moves faster than Rachel can see, if she can't just think it and catch her while she's moving at hypersonic speeds. Wonder Woman isn't being immobilized, moving behind the team before they can react means that she can do whatever she wants after that point since no one is fast enough to stop her, it isn't speedblitz because she isn't just flat out destroying them with her speed. she can go behind them toss her tiara and decapitate all of them before they can react to it. Or vaporize them with lightning from her gauntlets. Or thunder clap, no one on that team has any measure of durability to withstand that so they'd all be knocked out or die by any one of these attacks along with her lasso which can immobilize the lot of them at once. Rouge can't keep up, and if she gets tagged by the lasso she's done. those powers will fade away and then she'll be left with nothing but what she has normally which might as well be nothing.

Wonder Woman solos

Right here.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@lilben42 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Veitha said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: can WW move faster than a though?? Coz if she can, she could escape from a telepath, but still not from the other two. And Rachel could just immobilize her with a telekinetik field(she can take a hit from Thor and she could also hit so hard to knock him). And I don't see how moving behind the team would help against telepaths or telekinetics, they just need to think and she's immobilized. Rogue has got Kitty's powers with Rachel and Betsy's TK, so she can go through her hits and stop her thunderclaps with a TK field.

Wonder Woman cannot move faster than thought that I know of be she is highly resistant if not invulnerable to telepathy because of Athena. Rachel cannot "just" do anything, Wonder Woman moves faster than Rachel can see, if she can't just think it and catch her while she's moving at hypersonic speeds. Wonder Woman isn't being immobilized, moving behind the team before they can react means that she can do whatever she wants after that point since no one is fast enough to stop her, it isn't speedblitz because she isn't just flat out destroying them with her speed. she can go behind them toss her tiara and decapitate all of them before they can react to it. Or vaporize them with lightning from her gauntlets. Or thunder clap, no one on that team has any measure of durability to withstand that so they'd all be knocked out or die by any one of these attacks along with her lasso which can immobilize the lot of them at once. Rouge can't keep up, and if she gets tagged by the lasso she's done. those powers will fade away and then she'll be left with nothing but what she has normally which might as well be nothing.

Wonder Woman solos

Right here.

really?

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By lilben42

@Ancient_0f_Days: Oh NVM I thought you were asking a different question.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BlueHope

@dondave said:

@Veitha: JLA ftw

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

JLA for the win due to WW and Powergirl.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Shawnbaby

The inclusion of WW and PG makes this rather one-sided.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Miki1111 said:

@lilben42: Don>t you get it ?? If Rogue kiss WW it>s over for WW she die.

Please explain how Rogue will even be able to touch Wonder Woman? Wonder Woman is far too fast for Rogue to handle.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Miki1111

@ImmortalOne: She absorbed powers from Ms.Marvel that>s how she will touch WW she is fast enough to kill WW trust me.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By lilben42

@Miki1111: Yeah Ms. Marvel would not be close to touchin Wonder Woman I dont know if she could even touch Powergirl.

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By LordMasterGod

@Miki1111: @Miki1111 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: See that>s why i hate DC all of their chars move at the speed of light and can destroy universe by sneeze.

Since you are an expert on DC tell me can Zatanna blow out a planet ???

Yeah dc favors the flight-speed-strength archetype. and on here it>>>all other powers apparently lol

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By kcaz

JLA would stomp

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Qpzmg

JL

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42 said:

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: Yeah but WW is way faster than her mother

Indeed she is. But still you posted an out of context panel,and of course,in no way prove your claim

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Miki1111 said:

@ImmortalOne: She absorbed powers from Ms.Marvel that>s how she will touch WW she is fast enough to kill WW trust me.

Ms. Marvel is not nearly as fast as Wonder Woman nor Power Girl.

Matt102255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By Matt102255

wonder woman and powergirl could solo

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Blacharrt1

Powergirl can be mindcontrol, and has no protection against that, which was pointed out before. The only people with real telepathic resistence is WW and Zatanna. The rest can be mindcontrolled by Rachel. Neither WW or Zatanna have the reaction times to stop this from happening, this mean that they could be fighting off their own teammate at the start of the fight.

Or a Different tactic because Either Rachel or Psylock can pull information out of their brains, They could send Powergirl directly to Rogue, to which she would steal her powers and drain her. A Lighting Bolt through Zatanna, or telekinesis Bubble in her throat by Psylock while restricting her hand, or simply suffocating her.

Powergirl and Zatanna can be effectively taken out of the fight for their side relatively easily. WW is the only problem. Here is the problem with WW. The X-men with have intimate details on her how she fights, her weaponry, and her powers. Storm blinds her, by covering the field in thick fog, while also controlling the air pressure. This will effectively make WW blind, and you may be thinking well WW has fought completely blind before, not true, when sparring with the JLA the reason she states she can fight them is my sensing the change in air pressure, which storm now controls. She has not way of countering them. Mind controlled Vixen should be able to find her, and with a Psychic link to Rachel, she then relays this information to her team, and send the JLA to Assault her while distracted, Rogue touches Kitty, phasing through the fog, and sneak attack. She absorb WW powers and adds them to Powergirls and Kittys. WW would get stomped the more they fought.

JLA loses. Without the Minklink between the teams, the ability to gather instant intel or strength and weaknesses, and their teamwork the X-men would lose. Powergirl being mindcontrolled essentially seals the win for X-men. Rogue with Powergirl's powers and durabiltiy, and her power absorption, would be impossible for WW to counter without body contact.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#73  Edited By Outside_85

Since Speed Blitz is disabled, it means no hypersonic punches from WW and PG 0.001 sec into the match and it means no insta-KO's from the telepaths, which is why they loose; Black Canary and Zatanna has time to rupture their ears and freeze them in in their tracks.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Blacharrt1

@Outside_85: A speedblitz has nothing to do with psionic attacks at all.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#75  Edited By Outside_85

@Blacharrt1: Really? So according to you it is a one sided crippling of the team that has to physically move? If that is the case then this is a spite match.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

JLA Women stomp.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Storm Calling

I don't understand some of the arguments being made here. It says speedblitz is disable, yet people are making claims that Wonder Woman will speed behind them and decapitates their heads before they can react... That still counts as speedblitz in my book, even if they don't immediately use it at the first second of the match, and not to mention I don't believe Diana would be that ruthless against them in the first place.

JLA Woman lose due to having to face three powerful telepaths, two phasers, and an environment manipulator. They could mask themselves easily with illusions, cloud cover, blizzards, thunderclaps and altered pressure. They can instantly gain information from everyone there and form a cohesive battle strategy to swiftly deal with all of them. With three telekinetics, they could easily shield themselves with powerful barriers and use more effective psychic attacks, and with two phasers they could easily defend against attacks that will be too powerful for them to handle. Storm could slow down Diana and PG with powerful AOE attacks(she can also be amplified by Rachel). Also, some of the JLA opponents could easily be turned against each other to match their speed(Power Girl or Vixen for example).

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By SMXLR8

so who wins and why?

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Blacharrt1

@Outside_85 said:

@Blacharrt1: Really? So according to you it is a one sided crippling of the team that has to physically move? If that is the case then this is a spite match.

Yes really, Speedblitz refers to physical speed. Not Energy, which psionics is. That means that the JLA can't shut the X-women down before they put up defenses, or before they can gather intel. Which would be pretty damn fast. , which is also something that is very consistent with X telepaths. Then on top of that as I mentioned before beside maybe Zatanna and WW, none of the other are highly resistant to telepathic control or manipulation. You have two omega level telepaths, or two omega level telekinetics (Because Psylock can't use both at omega levels at one time). One of which was able to go toe to toe with Thor with her own raw tk power without being phased. Rachel was also able to probe Thor's mind which is something that Emma tried and failed at with the Phoenix Force. And Emma is a much more skilled telepath than Rachel, Rachel however is more powerful than Emma. So this fight really boils down to who Rogue touches, and she could touch everyone who is mind controlled, that would include Powergirl, and upon Fighting WW, Rogue would win from additional absorption and skills. There is No real answer for Kitty Pride. Storm can provide cover, and actively blind WW, which i mentioned before. Jubilee would own Black Canary. Her and Vixen i think would be very interesting Fight. Zatanna could be taken out easily with either Telekinesis or Lighting Bolt.

The real problem is the intel, the X-ladies can know the JLA's strength and weaknesses very very quickly, giving them the advantage, where as the JLA, would be completely caught unaware, and for them would be a random fight. Top that with the fact that while fighting, the X-women can telepathically feed information and strategies at the speed at which their telepathy works. I don't think it's exactly spite the JLA could win, but the X-women would take the majority simply on how they work as a team.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#80  Edited By Veitha

@Blacharrt1 said:

@Outside_85 said:

Yes really, Speedblitz refers to physical speed. Not Energy, which psionics is. That mains that the JLA can't shut the X-women down before they put up defenses, or before they can gather intel. Which would be pretty damn fast. , which is also something that is very consistent with X telepaths. Then on top of that as I mentioned before beside maybe Zatanna and WW, none of the other are highly resistant to telepathic control or manipulation. You have two omega level telepaths, or two omega level telekinetics (Because Psylock can't use both at omega levels at one time). One of which was able to go toe to toe with Thor with her own raw tk power without being phased. Rachel was also able to probe Thor's mind which is something that Emma tried and failed at with the Phoenix Force. And Emma is a much more skilled telepath than Rachel, Rachel however is more powerful than Emma. So this fight really boils down to who Rogue touches, and she could touch everyone who is mind controlled, that would include Powergirl, and upon Fighting WW, Rogue would win from additional absorption and skills. There is No real for Kitty Pride. Storm can provide cover, and actively blind WW, which i mentioned before. Jubilee would own Black Canary. Her and Vixen i think would be very interesting Fight. Zatanna could be taken out easily with either Telekinesis or Lighting Bolt.

The real problem is the intel, the X-ladies can know the JLA's strength and weaknesses very very quickly, giving them the advantage, where as the JLA, would be completely caught unaware, and for them would be a random fight. Top that with the fact that while fighting, the X-women can telepathically feed information and strategies at the speed at which their telepathy works. I don't think it's exactly spite the JLA could win, but the X-women would take the majority simply on how they work as a team.

I agree with this.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW solos with that ass shot

MrTerrafic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those saying JLA are clearly biased.

The X-Women team is WAY stronger. Black Canary, Vixen, and Hawkgirl can easily be taken out. Zatanna is highly restricted, and can also be eliminated quickly. That just leaves Power Girl and Wonder Woman, but with the 6 of their their combined powers they could finish them off.

JLA women just have too many weak links, the X-Women are a way more solid team.

So yeah, X-Women take this!

JLA chicks Spite @jashro44@god_spawn@jedixman please lock

MrTerrafic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA Women: Jade, Starfire, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Zatanna and Mary Marvel.

No Caption Provided

To make it fair.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrterrafic: This lineup doesn't change any of the previous arguments made for the X women, if anything it would make it harder for the JLA to pull off a win. None of the ladies you added have telepathic resistance to stand up against psylocke or rachael. This is just adding to the number of people that WW may need to fight on her own side, and are way more powerful than the last roster.

MrTerrafic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MrTerrafic

@blacharrt: Jade if she creates a construct shield to protect her team they will all resist TP and nearly all the JLA Women I mention are fast and heavy fighters.

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

x-women