X-Women Team VS JLA-Women Team

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha
No Caption Provided

VS

The X-Women - X-Men #1
The X-Women - X-Men #1

No speedblitz or BFR. Rogue starts with the powers of every member of her team. Jubilee has got her vampire powers.

They start at 100 metres from each other. Random encounter. Moral on

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dondave

@Veitha: JLA ftw

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Veitha

@dondave: Why? X-Men have got telepaths(three telepaths considering Rogue) and I don't see how they could hurt Kitty.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

@Veitha: That's what they have Zatanna for

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Veitha

@dondave: Rachel and Betsy are faster: they just need a thought to mindrape her or break her neck using TK, while she needs to speak to do anything. And also Jubilee can become intangible changing into mist.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

@Veitha: she can block their attack, and make them feel it any time they try to attack her

jacketmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jacketmax

JLA

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Zatanna says "POTS"

Wonder Woman and Powergirl Thunder Clap

Black Canary Sonic Screams

Whoever isn't dead or KOed get's owned by Vixen with an elephant drop, or Hawkgirl with an Anti Magic hammer drop.

Seriously though Wonder Woman could still solo, she isn't affected by TP, Rachel's TK isn't strong enough to hold her at all, not even if Rouge is backing her up, they both die. Kitty still needs to hear, when Wonder Woman claps her bracers together, her ears will explode. Same with almost everyone on that team. Storm is still not a threat to Diana and gets oneshotted, same goes for Psylocke and Jubilee

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Veitha

@dondave: She isn't fast enough to do that. She has to speak, they don't.

@Ancient_0f_Days: Zatanna is out before she can even speak. Black Canary is a non factor against those people(Betsy could mindrape her easily); Storm can attack Hawkgirl using her winds or lightinings and yhe X-Men have got three telepaths, they're enough to take half of JLA team out. The only issue is WW, but the entire team together can beat her.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Veitha: I just described in detail how Wonder Woman stomps the team solo....try again

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dondave

@Veitha: not necessarily, Zatanna is essentially a bullet timer, she was able to transmute automatic gunfire in paper plane, that show a reaction time faster than thought I believe

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Veitha

@Ancient_0f_Days: thunderclaps? They'd do nothing against TK fields created by Betsy, Rachel and Rogue. And while they immobilize her, Kitty can go through the floor and do the same thing she did to WWH to Diana, killing her.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By asIsuspected

jla

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Veitha said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: thunderclaps? They'd do nothing against TK fields created by Betsy, Rachel and Rogue. And while they immobilize her, Kitty can go through the floor and do the same thing she did to WWH to Diana, killing her.

How can they immobilize Wonder Woman? They cannot produce the force necessary, especially not when that tiara comes around and decapitates all of them, one Thunder Clap would put everyone out, they aren't fast enough to prevent it. And Wonder Woman can fly and moves faster than light ..... how can Kitty grab her? Try again.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Veitha
No Caption Provided

@dondave: She has to speak, a bullet is faster than her. And a telepath is faster than a bullet. Zatanna is out very soon. If she's stopped projectiles, well that's bad writing coz she can't speak before they kill her. Anyway, Rachel and Betsy are faster than a bullet.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dondave

@Veitha:

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

#17  Edited By tomlikesfries

I can see the JLA women taking this. While the rest of the team puts a fight with the X-women, Zatanna turns the blood in their veins into fire.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Veitha
No Caption Provided

@Ancient_0f_Days: No speedblitz. The tiara is a non-factor, it can't go through force fields. Rachel can easily stop Thor and beat him, she can stop Diana. And together with Rogue and Betsy she can immobilize her easily. Then Rogue could absorb her powers or Kitty can put something inside her.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Veitha

@dondave: lol, yeah I saw that scan. So we've got a scan of her stopping bullets, and one of her taking a bullet. Anyway, she has always to speak, while they just need to think.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Veitha said:

No Caption Provided

@Ancient_0f_Days: No speedblitz. The tiara is a non-factor, it can't go through force fields. Rachel can easily stop Thor and beat him, she can stop Diana. And together with Rogue and Betsy she can immobilize her easily. Then Rogue could absorb her powers or Kitty can put something inside her.

She didn't beat Thor, she hit him once, way to make an out of context argument. Stopping Thor is good and all, but he's slow. just because the OP says no speed blitz, it doesn't mean no speed, she can move behind the team before they can react without even attacking them, then lasso the whole group. Rouge gets oneshotted, Kitty can't fly. Try again

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheCowman

In a random encounter the X-team is gonna have a hard time dropping a team with Wonder Woman, Power Girl, AND Zatanna. With no info I think the X-women only have around a 30% chance of winning. Rachel and Betsy are top level telepaths and Storm's a heavy hitter all on her own. Also, if Rogue could steal some powers that would raise their chances.

However, the DC women have experience fighting telepaths and with Power Girl and Diana being near Superman level in terms of power, I think they have the edge. The X-team would give them a good fight and probably even drop two or three of them, but in the end there'd just be too much coming at them from too many angles than they could handle.

Now with intel, I think the X-women's chances go up considerably. Because I think they are better at fighting as a team than the DC women. With info on their opponents, the X-team has a few ways to take them down. Storm could start the fight off with gale-force winds, keeping many of the other team at bay and making it next to impossible for Zatanna to speak.

And while I'm not sure if Rogue's power would work on magical characters like Diana or Zatanna, I think it would work just fine with Power Girl. So if Storm could ground the majority of the team for a few seconds, Rachel and Betsy could work together to shut down or control Power Girl long enough for Rogue to steal her powers.

So I suppose what I'm saying is; without info, X-team only has about a 30% chance of winning. With info, I think it climbs to around 60-70% because of superior teamwork.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Wonder Woman solos

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Blacharrt1

You should also keep in mind that Storm due to her heritage can sense magics, and magical energies she would know Zatanna is a magician, and that Vixen has magical properties as well. They don't really need intel for that, but besides maybe Zatanna and WW, the rest of the team doesn't have the telepathic Resistance to fight off the X-men.

Rachel was able to probe Thor without a problem, even Emma with the Phoenix force couldn't do. Rachel would have all the intel on the DC ladies and it would be fed right into all the other X-women's heads.They could literally turn the DC team on itself, with their added assault.

Black Canary is really a nonfactor. Then you have Jubilee, as a vampire, she has some pretty good feats, Speed, Strength, Durability, even if she fought Black Canary 1on1 it's a high possibility she would win. She beat Wolverine as "War".

Without a speedblitz, i don't think DC wins this.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Veitha

@Ancient_0f_Days: can WW move faster than a though?? Coz if she can, she could escape from a telepath, but still not from the other two. And Rachel could just immobilize her with a telekinetik field(she can take a hit from Thor and she could also hit so hard to knock him). And I don't see how moving behind the team would help against telepaths or telekinetics, they just need to think and she's immobilized. Rogue has got Kitty's powers with Rachel and Betsy's TK, so she can go through her hits and stop her thunderclaps with a TK field.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Veitha

@Blacharrt1 said:

You should also keep in mind that Storm due to her heritage can sense magics, and magical energies she would know Zatanna is a magician, and that Vixen has magical properties as well. They don't really need intel for that, but besides maybe Zatanna and WW, the rest of the team doesn't have the telepathic Resistance to fight off the X-men.

Rachel was able to probe Thor without a problem, even Emma with the Phoenix force couldn't do. Rachel would have all the intel on the DC ladies and it would be fed right into all the other X-women's heads.They could literally turn the DC team on itself, with their added assault.

Black Canary is really a nonfactor. Then you have Jubilee, as a vampire, she has some pretty good feats, Speed, Strength, Durability, even if she fought Black Canary 1on1 it's a high possibility she would win. She beat Wolverine as "War".

Without a speedblitz, i don't think DC wins this.

Yeah, exactly. They'd know everything of their enemies, and they can mindrape most of the team.

Target_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Target_X

As much as I would prefer the JLA women to win, the telepaths on Marvel's team kind of seal this as a victory for them.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By TDK_1997

I can see this going to the JLA women.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Deadgod

JLA women

ThunderKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ThunderKong

Those saying JLA are clearly biased.

The X-Women team is WAY stronger. Black Canary, Vixen, and Hawkgirl can easily be taken out. Zatanna is highly restricted, and can also be eliminated quickly. That just leaves Power Girl and Wonder Woman, but with the 6 of their their combined powers they could finish them off.

JLA women just have too many weak links, the X-Women are a way more solid team.

So yeah, X-Women take this!

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30  Edited By Pokeysteve

Lol Wonder Woman hands PG her Lasso to protect her from mind control and they wreck this team. Seriously now.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lilben42

@ThunderKong: Zatanna can solo most or maybe all the team.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Veitha said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: can WW move faster than a though?? Coz if she can, she could escape from a telepath, but still not from the other two. And Rachel could just immobilize her with a telekinetik field(she can take a hit from Thor and she could also hit so hard to knock him). And I don't see how moving behind the team would help against telepaths or telekinetics, they just need to think and she's immobilized. Rogue has got Kitty's powers with Rachel and Betsy's TK, so she can go through her hits and stop her thunderclaps with a TK field.

Wonder Woman cannot move faster than thought that I know of be she is highly resistant if not invulnerable to telepathy because of Athena. Rachel cannot "just" do anything, Wonder Woman moves faster than Rachel can see, if she can't just think it and catch her while she's moving at hypersonic speeds. Wonder Woman isn't being immobilized, moving behind the team before they can react means that she can do whatever she wants after that point since no one is fast enough to stop her, it isn't speedblitz because she isn't just flat out destroying them with her speed. she can go behind them toss her tiara and decapitate all of them before they can react to it. Or vaporize them with lightning from her gauntlets. Or thunder clap, no one on that team has any measure of durability to withstand that so they'd all be knocked out or die by any one of these attacks along with her lasso which can immobilize the lot of them at once. Rouge can't keep up, and if she gets tagged by the lasso she's done. those powers will fade away and then she'll be left with nothing but what she has normally which might as well be nothing.

Wonder Woman solos

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Miki1111

@Ancient_0f_Days: X-team wins Rogue will kill Wonder Woman and rest of JLA-team will flee in despair.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Miki1111 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: X-team wins Rogue will kill Wonder Woman and rest of JLA-team will flee in despair.

prove it. but since i know you can't

Concession accepted

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lilben42
No Caption Provided

@Ancient_0f_Days:

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lilben42

@Miki1111: Zatanna will freeze Rogue in midair make her sleep and teleport her back home.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Miki1111

@Ancient_0f_Days: Rogue kill>s WW with her kiss of death.

Rogue is fast plus she can fly she will grab WW and kiss her the end.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Miki1111

@lilben42: Nah other X-team member>s will protect Rogue from Zatanna.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Miki1111 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Rogue kill>s WW with her kiss of death.

Rogue is fast plus she can fly she will grab WW and kiss her the end.

Wonder Woman moves and react at the speed of light .... can rouge? No, Wonder Woman slaps her away and accidentally kills her since rouge has piss poor durability

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Miki1111

@Ancient_0f_Days: See that>s why i hate DC all of their chars move at the speed of light and can destroy universe by sneeze.

Since you are an expert on DC tell me can Zatanna blow out a planet ???

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lilben42

@Miki1111: Maybe I agree Rogue could be a problem but even if she absorbs Wonder Womans powers she will still lose. Wonder Woman has more expirience and would still be better strategically and tactically.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Miki1111

@lilben42: Don>t you get it ?? If Rogue kiss WW it>s over for WW she die.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lilben42

@Miki1111: I dont think MM can or Captain Marvel, Stargirl, Captain Atom, Zatanna, Aquaman, Vixen, etc.... Wonder Woman is one of the only ones other than the flash family that can react and go the speed of light. No one has destroyed a galaxy by sneezing since Pre Crisis now DC is much better and consistent.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Miki1111

@lilben42: Well the only chars i like from DC are Deathstroke and Harley Quinn others suck :)

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lilben42

@Miki1111: I dont think so. Wonder Woman has resisted this person that absdorbs your life and turns you to dust she resisdted it and kept fighting.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Miki1111

@lilben42: Rogue>s kiss is the ultimate kiss of death the strongest in the universe :)

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By lilben42

@Miki1111: No Wonder Woman?

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

JLA

That pic on the OP solos.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lilben42

@Miki1111: Wow well she would still have a problem catching her though.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ddecourt

JLAdies stomps